PDA

View Full Version : Pee wee coach involved in brawl says tape doesn’t tell full story

BAMAPHIN 22
09-29-2010, 04:16 PM
The home video showing coaches from opposing pee wee football teams trading punches only tells part of the story, according to parents and coaches with one of the two teams involved.

The video of the game, recorded two weeks ago, shows coaches from the Pearland Hurricanes charging across the field to trade punches with coaches from the Pearland Patriots.

“But the tape doesn’t show what happened to my son,” said Nelson Croasdaile, who used to serve as head coach for the Hurricanes.

League officials suspended him for the season following the brawl.

“I was just trying to protect my son,” he said.

Croasdaile said, just prior to the brawl, his son, who plays for the Hurricanes, was involved in a small altercation with a player for the Patriots. He said that’s when one of the Patriots coaches lifted his son into the air and tossed him about four or five yards.

http://www.khou.com/news/Pee-wee-coach-recorded-in-game-brawl-says-video-doesnt-capture-full-story-.html

1 dol fan
09-29-2010, 04:43 PM
The kid has pads on... its just like getting hit by the freak of nature man-child that plays in all of those pee wee leagues. No biggie.

Bumpus
09-29-2010, 04:50 PM
He's probably right. It probably doesn't tell the whole story.

Problem is, I wonder what the thrown kid did to the other kid (who was probably the other coach's kid) ...

There are always multiple sides to every story.