PDA

View Full Version : Rich Tillman (Pat Tillman's brother) - Eulogy

Slim
09-29-2010, 06:13 PM
Saw this on Bill Maher the other night and thought i would post it for everyone to see.

Although i don't know if it was the classiest way to get your point across, i give a lot of respect to Rich for speaking his mind and being honest to himself and his brother.

Essentially, this is a video clip of his Eulogy at his brother's funeral. Prior to him getting up and speaking, John McCain said something to the effect of Pat being with God (Pat was not religious - nor is Rich clearly). Anyway, he gets up and says 'First of all, Pat is not with God he's ****in dead. He wasn't religious so he's ****in dead."

My favorite part of the interview is when he says 'I don't come to your church and tell you that God doesn't exist so don't come to my brothers wake and tell me he's with God.'

Iwsy8FEL0ls

1 dol fan
09-29-2010, 06:37 PM
Saw this on Bill Maher the other night and thought i would post it for everyone to see.

Although i don't know if it was the classiest way to get your point across, i give a lot of respect to Rich for speaking his mind and being honest to himself and his brother.

Essentially, this is a video clip of his Eulogy at his brother's funeral. Prior to him getting up and speaking, John McCain said something to the effect of Pat being with God (Pat was not religious - nor is Rich clearly). Anyway, he gets up and says 'First of all, Pat is not with God he's ****in dead. He wasn't religious so he's ****in dead."

My favorite part of the interview is when he says 'I don't come to your church and tell you that God doesn't exist so don't come to my brothers wake and tell me he's with God.'

Iwsy8FEL0ls
Heard aboutthis on Lex and Terry.

Troysif
10-03-2010, 12:17 AM
I watch Bill Maher every Friday, after seeing this, I have a lot of respect for Richard Tillman