PDA

View Full Version : Les "Bugs Bunny" Miles strikes again

COphinphan89
10-02-2010, 06:51 PM
:lol2: Well, almost. That could very well be the most amazing thing I have ever seen.

chrisbaucom
10-02-2010, 07:22 PM
I was speechless at the end of that game....just unreal.

Namor
10-02-2010, 07:22 PM
I told you guys ...he lives a charmed life.

tylerdolphin
10-03-2010, 01:28 AM
That dude has to be the luckiest coach in history.

COphinphan89
10-03-2010, 01:07 PM
I never thought you could accidentally win a football game until I started watching LSU.

CedarPhin
10-03-2010, 02:53 PM
Both of those coaches should be fired for their idiotic clock management. People ***** about Sparano's on occasion, but he didn't have **** on those two yesterday.

nyjunc
10-04-2010, 08:08 AM
Why wasn't a flag called on the LSU player for throwing his helmet to the ground? It should have been offsetting penalties rather than giving LSU the ball at the 1.

tylerdolphin
10-04-2010, 08:28 AM
Both of those coaches should be fired for their idiotic clock management. People ***** about Sparano's on occasion, but he didn't have **** on those two yesterday.
Ive never witnessed anything as idiotic as what Les Miles did at the end of the game. That was just dumb beyond all comprehension.

TedSlimmJr
10-04-2010, 01:25 PM
I just finished the Tennessee/LSU game film and finally got to see exactly what all the hysteria is about... stunning.. that's the only thing I can think of...

First of all, LSU got the ball at their own 31 yardline with 5:41 left on the clock and TWO timeouts.... and they RAN OUT OF TIME! How in the hell does that happen? :lol:

Secondly, during this drive, they got a delay of game penalty which stopped the clock.... they STILL didn't have their **** together and had to burn ANOTHER timeout right behind the delay of game penalty...:lol:

Oh.. and it gets even better...

After somehow managing to get down the field, they were stopped twice inside the 5 yardline... (they're out of timeouts by now) and time is ticking... under 30 seconds to go....LSU has two downs left to try to score a TD...

What does Les Miles do? He tries to change personnel and send in an entirely new package.... they DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A PLAY CALLED...:lol:...

T-Bob Hebert went ahead and snapped the football before the QB was ready because he didn't want to run out of time and never even get to run a play at all..... which is exactly what happened to LSU in the clock management debacle last year against Ole Miss... Hebert wasn't going to let that **** happen again... so he snapped the football while Jefferson was glancing over the defense... Hebert was the only guy on LSU's team (coach or player) who had his wits about him...

That's why you saw him throw his helmet in frustration after the bad snap and then IMMEDIATELY turn and give the death stare to the LSU sideline and the coaches.... he couldn't believe that this **** was happening AGAIN either...

Just to give you an idea of exactly how bizarre and utterly ridiculous the whole thing was for LSU... Tennessee's debacle on defense is actually somewhat defendable.... Their debacle on defense was simply out of shock to LSU's debacle on offense... and got caught with 13 guys on the field in the process of both teams running players on and off the field...

Tennessee couldn't believe what they were seeing.... they couldn't believe that LSU was actually trying to do something so ridiculous with time ticking away... The debacle they were witnessing by LSU was SO EPIC and disasterous Tennessee didn't know what the **** to do...:lol:

The clusterf*ck by Les Miles was so incredibly bizarre... that it actually WON THE FOOTBALL GAME FOR HIM... It was so bad that it ended up working in their favor...

Easily the most astonishing means to a win at the end of a game I've seen in a long time... Unbelievable.

Namor
10-04-2010, 02:25 PM
It's Wabbit season!!!

X-Pacolypse
10-05-2010, 02:37 PM
LSU has to be the worst 5-0 team I have ever seen.

COphinphan89
10-07-2010, 08:00 PM
An LSU fan's reaction on TigerDroppings to the news that Jordan Jefferson will start against the Gators this Saturday:
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/11/teamamericapukeo-1.gif

tylerdolphin
10-23-2010, 07:09 PM
I have never seen a team as totally disorganized as the Tigers in my life. Holy ****. They are really entertaining to watch.

Dolfan3773
10-23-2010, 08:24 PM
LSU < Cam Newton