PDA

View Full Version : The official bills will beat the jets for their first win today!!!

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-03-2010, 12:11 PM
i figured since i made this type of thread once being week 1 when they played the ravens, and sure enough it was their only loss so far, might as well try again. also factor in that we have no game today, i assume all us fin fans today will be rooting heavily vs the jets today so we can take over soul position of first place tomorrow with a win.

cheers to a jets loss today so that team can be sent back to reality. AMEN!!!!

also mods, if you can please leave it on the main forum during game time only because it will prob be a quiet day today on here since we dont play, and we will all be big bills fans today.:up::thanks:

mtlfinfan
10-03-2010, 12:15 PM
Yes sir baby!!!!!!

Let's go Bills!

phinfan33
10-03-2010, 12:16 PM
i know i'm pulling for the Bills to win today...

NBP81
10-03-2010, 12:19 PM
Well I'll be rooting for my 2nd favorite team today...
1) Dolphins
2) Team playing the Jets
3) Team playing the Pats

das8929
10-03-2010, 12:44 PM
Hopefully Fitzpatrick can connect with Lee Evans.. I think he can burn Cro pretty easily. Their defense is seriously overrated. Lets hope the Bills secondary can pick off Sanchez a few times. It would make my weekend if the Bills can beat the Jets

Mainejet
10-03-2010, 12:46 PM
i figured since i made this type of thread once being week 1 when they played the ravens, and sure enough it was their only loss so far, might as well try again. also factor in that we have no game today, i assume all us fin fans today will be rooting heavily vs the jets today so we can take over soul position of first place tomorrow with a win.

also mods, if you can please leave it on the main forum during game time only because it will prob be a quiet day today on here since we dont play, and we will all be big bills fans today.:up::thanks:

Do you get jealous of other and their success, much? The Jets beat you guys fair and square. Get over it. They are the better team and you know it.

However, I am also a firm believer in "any given Sunday". The Bills always give the Jets trouble, even when the Jets have been obvious favorites, much like they are today. This is a classic trap game for the Jets. It's all the NY papers have been talking about. Will they get caught looking at next week's tilt against the Vikings?

I think Rex has taken an active involvement in the offensive gameplanning and that will be the difference. I think the Jets deliver the KO blow to the Bills early. IMO, this game will be over with by halftime.

You can hope all you want, but you know better. The Jets are the best of the AFC East, deal with it.

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-03-2010, 12:49 PM
Do you get jealous of other and their success, much? The Jets beat you guys fair and square. Get over it. They are the better team and you know it.

However, I am also a firm believer in "any given Sunday". The Bills always give the Jets trouble, even when the Jets have been obvious favorites, much like they are today. This is a classic trap game for the Jets. It's all the NY papers have been talking about. Will they get caught looking at next week's tilt against the Vikings?

I think Rex has taken an active involvement in the offensive gameplanning and that will be the difference. I think the Jets deliver the KO blow to the Bills early. IMO, this game will be over with by halftime.

You can hope all you want, but you know better. The Jets are the best of the AFC East, deal with it.
dude, knowone told u, you had to comment on this thread.

this has nothing to do with jealousy. if were playing today this thread would never have been made. fact is though we don't play till tomorrow night, the jets are our main rival and r in competition with us this season, tied for the division lead, and they play today so us fin fans yes we want them to lose.

now if i made this thread on a dolphins game day then u would have a point about jealousy, although why would any fan, or team be jealous of the freaking jets, one of the most pathetic franchises in the NFL, maybe sports.

Ricky_Fan34
10-03-2010, 12:50 PM

What's wrong with hoping the Bills upset the Jets? We're simply hoping that we can have a shot at taking sole posession of the AFC East going into the bye.. Plus we just lost a tough one at home to the Jets. We need everything that can go wrong for them to happen, and right now that is losing to the Bills.

tjf
10-03-2010, 12:51 PM

soul possesion huh?

i think its the dolphins, who were sent back to reality last sunday

MP-Omnis
10-03-2010, 12:53 PM
So this should be in the Beasts of the AFC East section.

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-03-2010, 12:54 PM
i think its kind of funny how a jet fan was accusing me of being jealous of the jets when they are on a dolphin fan website 10 minutes before there team is kicking off today. i know i never really visit jet fan sites unless its after they lose just to laugh alittle, but i do know that i would never be on a jet fan site the day of a dolphin game right before kickoff. talking about jealous

GreenWhiteGreen
10-03-2010, 12:59 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/10/asian_facepalm-1.jpg

SebasMiamiFan
10-03-2010, 01:03 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/10/asian_facepalm-1.jpg

Every division game is tough. They are very tough to predict.

JoeFin
10-03-2010, 01:09 PM
Well, the Jets just ran right through the Bills for their first score. ... Not looking good.

SebasMiamiFan
Buffalo's D is really bad. That's what happens when you start Torbor and Ayodele.

Ilovemyfins4eva
very early

DolfanISS
Candy from a baby.

SebasMiamiFan
10-03-2010, 01:11 PM
That makes our offense look pathetic since we could barely score on the Bills. Not because this offense sucks, but because Henning is a terrible OC.

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-03-2010, 01:14 PM
its ****in ridiculious the gifts this jets team gets. how the **** do u just fumble that ball. get the **** down on ur knees.

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-03-2010, 01:16 PM
lol nick folk ****in blows. 30 yd miss. wat a joke.

SebasMiamiFan
10-03-2010, 01:17 PM
lol nick folk ****in blows. 30 yd miss. wat a joke.

Seemed like the wind took that one.

R3TARDxSTRONG
10-03-2010, 01:19 PM
The winds in Buff are ridiculous.

GreenWhiteGreen
10-03-2010, 01:21 PM
why rout for the bills...you will only be let down

SebasMiamiFan
10-03-2010, 01:22 PM
why rout for the bills...you will only be let down

Because you will be 2-2 if you lose and if we beat NE, we will be 3-1.

GreenWhiteGreen
10-03-2010, 01:22 PM
shotty should of went for a pass on that 3rd and short....I want to make a statement

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-03-2010, 01:24 PM
the jets get every ****in break

GreenWhiteGreen
10-03-2010, 01:24 PM
Because you will be 2-2 if you lose and if we beat NE, we will be 3-1.

i understand just know you will be disappointed

SebasMiamiFan
10-03-2010, 01:25 PM
Nice hit.

PhinsPhan11
Let's go Bills!!!

SebasMiamiFan
i understand just know you will be disappointed

Well most likely we'll both be 3-1 by Tuesday.

GreenWhiteGreen
10-03-2010, 01:26 PM
the jets get every ****in break

hey we should get all the help we can, we wasn't getting breaks with revis, pace, santonio, jenkins....We are due

NBP81
10-03-2010, 01:26 PM
I thought the last player to touch the ball before it went out of bound was the one to recover the fumble?

GreenWhiteGreen
10-03-2010, 01:27 PM
Well most likely we'll both be 3-1 by Tuesday.

if you guys can handle your business!
I just want to get out of this game without injuries..
Run the score board up early and bench the stars

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-03-2010, 01:27 PM
I thought the last player to touch the ball before it went out of bound was the one to recover the fumble?
must have full possesion

SebasMiamiFan
10-03-2010, 01:30 PM
Bills should keep running the ball. They can't run the shotgun AT ALL!

NBP81
10-03-2010, 01:30 PM
Didnt it used to be the other way around... or am I just confusing leagues... CFL and NFL...?

GreenWhiteGreen
10-03-2010, 01:33 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX3y0-jh4GI&feature=related

according to madden it's all about full possession

SebasMiamiFan
10-03-2010, 01:38 PM
Buffalo cannot block at all.

PhinsPhan11
10-03-2010, 01:39 PM
Jets have to start from their own 11.

GreenWhiteGreen
10-03-2010, 01:40 PM
LT looks amazing. what do you all think?

PhinsPhan11
10-03-2010, 01:53 PM
LT looks amazing. what do you all think?
He is playing pretty well.

GreenWhiteGreen
10-03-2010, 01:53 PM
LT upgrade over thomas jones...no question

PhinsPhan11
10-03-2010, 02:01 PM
LT upgrade over thomas jones...no question
I would have to agree.

PhinsPhan11
10-03-2010, 02:11 PM
Jets just scored, looks like the rout is on.

Ricky'sWeinerBong
10-03-2010, 02:20 PM
what happened to the Bills will win today thread? I saw one all week, and now suddenly the title seems to have changed drastically. unless this is a different thread.

Jetsfan89
10-03-2010, 02:55 PM
Remember when people said that LT was done lol. Rex said it best "I love being right".

Frankie324
10-03-2010, 03:09 PM
Lt waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooow

GreenWhiteGreen
10-03-2010, 03:19 PM
Bills are not that good. dolphins had a hard time beating this team?

tjf
10-03-2010, 03:55 PM
Bills are not that good. dolphins had a hard time beating this team?

by week 8 reality will have set in...

Phear
10-03-2010, 04:28 PM
seems like the jets are the real deal after all.

KillerKeller
10-03-2010, 04:42 PM
Same old dolphin fans.

redbeard75
10-03-2010, 06:24 PM
Doesn't hurt to hope. Can we change the title of the thread to "the unofficial bills will beat the jets for the first win today!?!"

Ricky_Fan34
10-03-2010, 07:45 PM
Same old dolphin fans.
Yeah, you and your whopping 4 posts would know...

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

by week 8 reality will have set in...
Week 1 we had a ****ty showing just as your offense did. Means nothing now, does it?

Jet Offensive
10-03-2010, 07:50 PM
Yeah, you and your whopping 4 posts would know...

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Week 1 we had a ****ty showing just as your offense did. Means nothing now, does it?

little bit different having a bad offensive game against what is maybe the best defense as opposed to what is maybe the worst defense

Ricky_Fan34
10-03-2010, 07:54 PM
little bit different having a bad offensive game against what is maybe the best defense as opposed to what is maybe the worst defense
Agree, but still doesn't mean much. Remember, Miami had no meaningful film to study of a completely new defensive scheme. I agree Miami did not play well against Buffalo, but let's face it, season openers are typically tough.

Slim
10-04-2010, 08:55 AM
This thread was almost as DUMB as Dirk Diggler's thread from earlier.

You should be forced to pass an IQ test before you can create threads on FH. Move this to the depths please.

Conan
10-04-2010, 12:34 PM
I hope no one forgot to thank this ilovefin4ever guy to take time from neurosurgery or string theorizing or whatever it is he does to make this thread

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-04-2010, 12:44 PM
]I hope no one forgot to thank this ilovefin4ever guy to take time from neurosurgery or string theorizing or whatever it is he does to make this thread[/B]
ya, u should be talking. im sure u r extremly successfull that u spend time on a dolphins fan site all day. go away dude,u dont contribute anything.

as for this thread, i mean ya it looks pretty dumb now, and i didnt really in my heart think the bills would win, i was just hoping.

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-04-2010, 12:53 PM
This thread was almost as DUMB as Dirk Diggler's thread from earlier.

You should be forced to pass an IQ test before you can create threads on FH. Move this to the depths please.
i dont recall dirk digglers thead from earlier, but just curious why this was dumb? i mean in my heart, i didnt actually believe the jets were going to lose to the bills, but since the fins werent playing yesterday, figured id make a thread and hope for the best since it was a quiet day.

its not like i stated in my thread how the jets have no shot, they suck, etc like an unintelligent person, i was just hoping for the best, thats all. i think ive posted enough i dont think i need to take an iq test before making a thread.

Conan
10-04-2010, 11:34 PM
nm i'll leave it be