PDA

View Full Version : Sitting here watching the Bills Vs Jets game....

insomnia411
10-03-2010, 01:41 PM
I am completely befuddled because of two things.

1) How did our defense manage to make the Jet offense look so good? They clearly suck. They have very little in the way of a running game, nothing in terms of a down the field passing attack, and when the defense covers Dustin Keller Sanchez looks completely lost back there.

2) How did we not completely blow out the Bills? They are completely and totally abysmal. Nothing going for them whatsoever.

I dunno, I really hope my Fins show me somethin tomorrow night because right now I'm pretty apalled.

NBP81
10-03-2010, 01:43 PM
Most people on here said they'd be happy with a 2-2 start before the season started... And now with the opportunity to go 3-1... Its all changed... Thats what I find amusing...

mia4ever
10-03-2010, 01:44 PM
missed tackle the end........

SebasMiamiFan
10-03-2010, 01:45 PM

1) How did our defense manage to make the Jet offense look so good? They clearly suck. They have very little in the way of a running game, nothing in terms of a down the field passing attack, and when the defense covers Dustin Keller Sanchez looks completely lost back there.

2) How did we not completely blow out the Bills? They are completely and totally abysmal. Nothing going for them whatsoever.

I dunno, I really hope my Fins show me somethin tomorrow night because right now I'm pretty apalled.

Because this team doesn't dominate anyone.

insomnia411
10-03-2010, 01:51 PM
Most people on here said they'd be happy with a 2-2 start before the season started... And now with the opportunity to go 3-1... Its all changed... Thats what I find amusing...

I never thought that or said that.

PATSSUCK
10-03-2010, 01:55 PM

Apalled at being 2-1? You? Makes sense to me. By the wya, the Jets kicked the crap out of the Pats and lost a 1 point game at home despite having the worst offensive performance in a while. The Jets are very very good.

72champagne
10-03-2010, 02:02 PM
everyone doesn't look good all the time. just the other day i refused to help an old lady cross the road.

insomnia411
10-03-2010, 02:06 PM
Apalled at being 2-1? You? Makes sense to me. By the wya, the Jets kicked the crap out of the Pats and lost a 1 point game at home despite having the worst offensive performance in a while. The Jets are very very good.

A. The Cardinals are 2-1 and the Chiefs are 3-0. Being 2-1 means nothing.

B. Please explain how the Jets have better personnel than the Fins do. On offense it's not even close we're better at almost every position, and on defense they are better than us, but without Revis and Pace they aren't exactly loaded. They don't have a pass rusher nearly as good as Wake, and in the front 3 we are much better IMO.
The difference is COACHING which is what I've been trying to explain. The Jets have such a better coaching staff than we do it's not even funny. Dan Henning should be taking ****ing notes right now as to how to run an offense as shown by Mike Schottenhiemer. This guy Sanchez isn't any good at all, we made him look like a superstar because we can't cover a tight end and we can't get off the field on 3rd down if our lives depended on it. If we made him go deep with the ball we would have embarrased the Jets.

SebasMiamiFan
10-03-2010, 02:11 PM

B. Please explain how the Jets have better personnel than the Fins do. On offense it's not even close we're better at almost every position, and on defense they are better than us, but without Revis and Pace they aren't exactly loaded. They don't have a pass rusher nearly as good as Wake, and in the front 3 we are much better IMO.
The difference is COACHING which is what I've been trying to explain. The Jets have such a better coaching staff than we do it's not even funny. Dan Henning should be taking ****ing notes right now as to how to run an offense as shown by Mike Schottenhiemer. This guy Sanchez isn't any good at all, we made him look like a superstar because we can't cover a tight end and we can't get off the field on 3rd down if our lives depended on it. If we made him go deep with the ball we would have embarrased the Jets.

Stop whining. The Chiefs and Cardinals will fade away as the season goes on. The Jets are a better team than us, but mostly their OC knows how to run a offense and their defense is real.

insomnia411
10-03-2010, 02:11 PM
WOW Sanchez just threw an INCREDIBLE pass to a WIDE OPEN receiver for a TD. Real ****ing diffiicult, my fat *** could have completed that ball. I don't think the Dolphins have had a receiver that wide open in 15 years. ****in Henning sucks. I can't deal with this **** anymore I'm going to have to find a new state to live in if the Jets are going to dominate like this all year. ****!

PATSSUCK
10-03-2010, 02:12 PM

You are right, I rather be 0-3 than be 2-1 because the Chiefs are 3-0. Jesus help me. The Jets have a better TE, the have a better offensive line, they have a better #2 WR, they may have a better QB ( Sanchez has 5 tds and no picks so far this year.) It may be coaching but we also do not have the level of talent that the Jets do as a team. Lol @ Scottenhiemer being a much better offensive coordinator.

PATSSUCK
10-03-2010, 02:14 PM
Stop whining. The Chiefs and Cardinals will fade away as the season goes on. The Jets are a better team than us, but mostly their OC knows how to run a offense and their defense is real.

Their defense is not that great without Revis and Pace. It is good and thats it. If you have a CB that could shut out his receiver without alot of help at all and you have good personal then you are going to be great.

SebasMiamiFan
10-03-2010, 02:15 PM
Their defense is not that great without Revis and Pace. It is good and thats it. If you have a CB that could shut out his receiver without alot of help at all and you have good personal then you are going to be great.

Give credit. It's a great D.

PATSSUCK
10-03-2010, 02:17 PM
WOW Sanchez just threw an INCREDIBLE pass to a WIDE OPEN receiver for a TD. Real ****ing diffiicult, my fat *** could have completed that ball. I don't think the Dolphins have had a receiver that wide open in 15 years. ****in Henning sucks. I can't deal with this **** anymore I'm going to have to find a new state to live in if the Jets are going to dominate like this all year. ****!

Patrick Cobbs in the Houston game.

insomnia411
10-03-2010, 02:19 PM
Patrick Cobbs in the Houston game.

Yea, it's funny you would bring that up because it was yet another big fat loss to Houston.... And Dan Henning is to Mike Schottenhiemer as Raul Mondesi is to Willie Mays.

Comeback time Buffalo... Yea.

SebasMiamiFan
10-03-2010, 02:21 PM
David Martin sighting.

dolpns13
wow.. i cant believe how bad barfalo is..

PATSSUCK
Give credit. It's a great D.

Um I did give credit. When Revis is there they are GREAT. When he is not there, they are GOOD NOT GREAT. We had 460 plus yards on them last week. Last year in his two start Henne ripped them apart WITH Revis. I am not going to kiss their defenses *** for no reason. Proper respect was given the first time.

Ricky'sWeinerBong
10-03-2010, 02:22 PM
last i looked, the Jets had 138 yards on the ground in the 1st half. i suppose my idea of sucking and yours must be quite different then. next week they will have Santonio Holmes back as well.

PATSSUCK
10-03-2010, 02:23 PM
Yea, it's funny you would bring that up because it was yet another big fat loss to Houston.... And Dan Henning is to Mike Schottenhiemer as Raul Mondesi is to Willie Mays.

Comeback time Buffalo... Yea.

Fun how I though of one when I thought about it for like 5 seconds. Whatever you say dude. You want to ***** and whinning every week. Be my guest if it makes you feel better.

PATSSUCK
10-03-2010, 02:25 PM
last i looked, the Jets had 138 yards on the ground in the 1st half. i suppose my idea of sucking and yours must be quite different then. next week they will have Santonio Holmes back as well.

No, they suck. How dare you challenge Insomina! The only thing we have better (clear but better) is #1 Wr, Slot Receiver, Left Tackle, and MAYBE MAYBE the RBs.

Jet Offensive
10-03-2010, 02:27 PM

lol...maybe you didnt see the pump fake that got edwards that open. and our running game doesn't look good? your analysis is incredible!!!

Ricky'sWeinerBong
10-03-2010, 02:28 PM
well, IMO it's a pretty moronic statement to say the Jets cant run the ball when they are on pace for well over 200 yards in a game.

insomnia411
10-03-2010, 02:29 PM
Dustin Keller is pretty obviously the Jets best offensive weapon, as well as the one that Sanchez relies upon the most. If you take him away and don't leave ****ty Bobby Carpenter on him the Jets look like autistic kids on offense. The idea that they have better offensive players than us is ludicrous. The difference is they have a coordinator that is not retarded. Brandon Marshall is 12x better than any receiver on the Jets and the Fins O-line is much better, notably as far as tackles are concerned. Long might be the best LT in the league.

insomnia411
10-03-2010, 02:30 PM
The Bills run D is atrocious, the Jets didn't run the ball on the Fins for ****.

PATSSUCK
10-03-2010, 02:34 PM
Because your team sucks.

Because your team sucks.

You should be.

Team doesnt suck. Why should he be appalled because we lost one game genius?

Jet Offensive
10-03-2010, 02:34 PM
The Bills run D is atrocious, the Jets didn't run the ball on the Fins for ****.

jets had 147 yards rushing against the fins. that's just slightly more than sh*t.

miamiron
10-03-2010, 02:36 PM
Last year in his two start Henne ripped them apart WITH Revis. I am not going to kiss their defenses *** for no reason. Proper respect was given the first time.

I am so tired of this crap

Last year in the second game Henne went 12 for 21...sacked 6 times
When is throwing for 112 yards "tearing anyone apart"...
you couldn't be further from the truth

Ricky'sWeinerBong
10-03-2010, 02:36 PM

you said the Jets can't run. they are on pace for 270 yards rushing last i looked. the Phins didnt run all over the Bills the way they are. The Jets werent the top rushing team in the league by fluke last year. This thread is an abysmal failure, and I cant quite figure out the point of it. Was it just to whine and bash the Jets?

PATSSUCK
10-03-2010, 02:37 PM
Dustin Keller is pretty obviously the Jets best offensive weapon, as well as the one that Sanchez relies upon the most. If you take him away and don't leave ****ty Bobby Carpenter on him the Jets look like autistic kids on offense. The idea that they have better offensive players than us is ludicrous. The difference is they have a coordinator that is not retarded. Brandon Marshall is 12x better than any receiver on the Jets and the Fins O-line is much better, notably as far as tackles are concerned. Long might be the best LT in the league.

So Berger is better than Mangold?

Fason is better than Keller?

Hartline is better than Edwards?

Our offense is not better. It also comes down to execution. If they play is there, but the players dont execute, whose fault is that?

PATSSUCK
10-03-2010, 02:39 PM
I am so tired of this crap

Last year in the second game Henne went 12 for 21...sacked 6 times
for 112 yards total...you couldn't be further from the truth
about Henne tearing them apart

I meant Henne's second start not the second game against them. I think Henne was 20-26 for 2 tds and 270 yards.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

jets had 147 yards rushing against the fins. that's just slightly more than sh*t.

Sad but true

insomnia411
10-03-2010, 02:42 PM
LITTLE COMEBACK BREWIN IN BARFALO UH OH...

This would be glorious.

Ricky'sWeinerBong
10-03-2010, 02:44 PM
I said earlier this year to CK among others I would take the Jets receiving core over the Phins, but I included the TE position as to me its part of it. Ill take B Edwards, Cotchery, Holmes and Keller over Marshall, Bess Hartline and Fasano. Given the way LT is playing right now, I think you could even make a case for their backfiled to be as good as Miami's.

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

LITTLE COMEBACK BREWIN IN BARFALO UH OH...

This would be glorious.

your thread could use a comeback.

SebasMiamiFan
10-03-2010, 02:44 PM
We should have won last week. We didn't. Oh well.... time to beat NE tomorrow.

dolpns13
10-03-2010, 02:48 PM
david martin

insomnia411
10-03-2010, 02:48 PM
I said earlier this year to CK among others I would take the Jets receiving core over the Phins, but I included the TE position as to me its part of it. Ill take B Edwards, Cotchery, Holmes and Keller over Marshall, Bess Hartline and Fasano. Given the way LT is playing right now, I think you could even make a case for their backfiled to be as good as Miami's.

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

your thread could use a comeback.

Well then remember this the next time you ride the collective dick of the "trifecta" because we could have had both Holmes and Braylon Edwards for a bargain bin price just like the Jets did.

As to your second point... Really not sure why you have to take a ****in message board this seriously.

PATSSUCK
10-03-2010, 02:51 PM
Well then remember this the next time you ride the collective dick of the "trifecta" because we could have had Braylon Edwards for a bargain bin price just like the Jets did.

As to your second point... Really not sure why you have to take a ****in message board this seriously.

Rather have Marhsall.

SebasMiamiFan
10-03-2010, 02:54 PM
Keller is going to help me go 4-0 in fantasy this week.

Ricky'sWeinerBong
10-03-2010, 02:56 PM
Well then remember this the next time you ride the collective dick of the "trifecta" because we could have had both Holmes and Braylon Edwards for a bargain bin price just like the Jets did.

LOL. You're the one that created this dumb thread, speaking of taking things seriously. If you saw any of my posts, you would know riding the jock of the Trifecta is the last thing i do. I think Sparano is a doofus, and I routinely call out Parcells for being stubborn and not getting an athletc TE. The Miami Dolphins arent good enough yet. Thats my opinion, and I stated it prior to the season. Good team, but still a ways to go. If they lose to NE, I think the season could go off the rails.

Frankie324
10-03-2010, 02:57 PM
TD Keller Hell yeah!

dolpns13
10-03-2010, 02:59 PM
Rather have Marhsall.

thats not even an arguement.. having Marshall over Edwards..

Frankie324
10-03-2010, 03:02 PM
thats not even an arguement.. having Marshall over Edwards..

Yes Marshall is better, but Jets recieving corps are better than Miami.

insomnia411
10-03-2010, 03:02 PM
What the **** ever this is such a joke the Bills are the most miserable franchise I've ever witnessed play sports.

We'll see what happens for the remainder of the year but if the Jets are going to dominate like this I'm literally going to have to move and I'm not even kidding. I really really can't take this **** anymore.

SebasMiamiFan
10-03-2010, 03:03 PM
Yes Marshall is better, but Jets recieving corps are better than Miami.

Mostly because your OC actually knows how to run an offense.

Ricky'sWeinerBong
10-03-2010, 03:04 PM
What the **** ever this is such a joke the Bills are the most miserable franchise I've ever witnessed play sports.

We'll see what happens for the remainder of the year but if the Jets are going to dominate like this I'm literally going to have to move and I'm not even kidding. I really really can't take this **** anymore.

but the Jets cant run the ball and have no downfield threats. remember?

Romy148
10-03-2010, 03:04 PM
Jets suck

Romy148
10-03-2010, 03:10 PM
Buffalo looks like oneof the saddest team I've seen in a while they just dont want to play anymore. what a sorry team no heart.

Spiff
10-03-2010, 03:11 PM
The Jets are showing us how to deal with inferior opponents.

Jet Offensive
10-03-2010, 03:12 PM
well i see this got moved. i don't blame you guys, i wouldn't want this atrocity of a thread on the main board of my forum either. this thread is just a complete embarassment to the board. you should have just completely deleted it.

Frankie324
10-03-2010, 03:13 PM
Jets suck

:lol2:

JBinSD
10-03-2010, 03:14 PM
Boy have you succeeded in making yourself look like a complete idiot.

CalDolFan1014
10-03-2010, 03:15 PM
Holy hell.....the Bills f'n blow!!!!

JBinSD
10-03-2010, 03:15 PM
well i see this got moved. i don't blame you guys, i wouldn't want this atrocity of a thread on the main board of my forum either. this thread is just a complete embarassment to the board. you should have just completely deleted it.

Not everyone on here is a moron. See my last post regarding whoever started this thread.

DUMB DUMB DUMB!

insomnia411
10-03-2010, 03:16 PM
I'm sorry I'm not here to have a Jets pep rally. Yea, they're good but we can certainly beat them with the team that we have. It's just a shame that our coaching staff is a bunch of bums.

SebasMiamiFan
10-03-2010, 03:18 PM
Jets are rolling right now, but they'll be taken down to Earth eventually. Tomorrow is a must win for the Pats and Fins.

Jet Offensive
10-03-2010, 03:18 PM
Holy hell.....the Bills f'n blow!!!!

no...i know. but imagine being a jets fan and seeing this thread. it's just too much fun. just having a little fun with it. i 'm not terribly excited by this win. this is what a supposedly superior team is supposed to do to a team like the bills.

Ricky'sWeinerBong
10-03-2010, 03:21 PM
OP has done a pretty quick 180. good stuff.

JBinSD
OP has done a pretty quick 180. good stuff.

That, and he has resorted to calling me a communist. Interesting.

CalDolFan1014
I'm sorry I'm not here to have a Jets pep rally. Yea, they're good but we can certainly beat them with the team that we have. It's just a shame that our coaching staff is a bunch of bums.

Boy...our coaching staff is a bunch of bums after one loss. Glad your opinion has no bearing on our coaching situation. Jeez. Hope you show up if we win tomorrow.

JBinSD
10-03-2010, 03:23 PM

and yeah -- total 180. Amazing how a team goes from "not good" to "good" in a few pages and quarters of a game.

mojobaal
10-03-2010, 03:24 PM
lmao epic fail here

dolpns13
10-03-2010, 03:27 PM
38-7..lol.. Three straight passes, three straight touches by the WR's on thos passes, three straight drops.. HAHA.. Damn man, Buffalo sucks so bad its too funny.

dolpns13
10-03-2010, 03:28 PM
Both LT AND Shonn Greene has over 100 yards..and neither one has touched the ball 20 times yet..LOL

CalDolFan1014
10-03-2010, 03:29 PM
Kind of sad when a supposed Dolphins fan is making himself look worse than a Jets fan on here.

dolpns13
10-03-2010, 03:32 PM
AND Parrish was just tackled by his own man.. Lol.. Heres to the 2010 Bills being more pitiful than the 2007 Dolphins

utahphinsfan
10-03-2010, 03:32 PM

I thought 2-2 (2-1 in the division) heading into the bye would be ideal.

After the MNF game w/ the Pats, 2-2 overall is still okay; it'd be the 1-2 in the division that concerns me.

I'll just say this for the jest. After signing Trevor Pryce, it dawned on me that they will sooner or later have to let some good players go or have the roster will be filled w/ big names from top to bottom and eventually be in cap hell.

Jet Offensive
10-03-2010, 03:34 PM

After the MNF game w/ the Pats, 2-2 overall is still okay; it'd be the 1-2 in the division that concerns me.

I'll just say this for the jest. After signing Trevor Pryce, it dawned on me that they will sooner or later have to let some good players go or have the roster will be filled w/ big names from top to bottom and eventually be in cap hell.

trevor pryce is being paid 700k by the jets. and fitspatrick is trying to get himself hurt

JBinSD
10-03-2010, 03:37 PM

Like the Jests fan said (jesus, this thread is so awful from the guy who needs sleep -- that again I'm agreeing with them) Trevor Pryce isn't paid much.

But Jet Offensive, you guys will have cap problems next year. But that doesn't matter this year. It isn't Trevor Pryce, its the other "stars" that will all want to be paid like Top 3 players COUGH COUGH BRAYLON EDWARDS.

GreenWhiteGreen
10-03-2010, 03:39 PM
kyle wilson's problem is that he gives the wr too much space at the line of scrimmage. He needs to man up and jam them at the line...That's what makes revis soo good is his ability to win at the line of scrimmage amongst other things he does best

GreenWhiteGreen
10-03-2010, 03:42 PM
jets sit sanchez, mangold, braylon everyone....

utahphinsfan
10-03-2010, 03:42 PM

Henning is the weak link on the coaching staff. The others I have no problem with.

Jets are rolling right now, but they'll be taken down to Earth eventually. Tomorrow is a must win for the Pats and Fins..

Its not how you start but how you finish. Just ask any Bronco fan or Brandon Marshall.

Bumpus
10-03-2010, 03:46 PM
Boy...our coaching staff is a bunch of bums after one loss. Glad your opinion has no bearing on our coaching situation. Jeez. Hope you show up if we win tomorrow.

Nope. He's headed for time out.

(ahem)
This is not in the Depths. Clean it up, boys!

GreenWhiteGreen
10-03-2010, 03:50 PM
mcknights first nfl rush

Jet Offensive
10-03-2010, 03:50 PM
Like the Jests fan said (jesus, this thread is so awful from the guy who needs sleep -- that again I'm agreeing with them) Trevor Pryce isn't paid much.

But Jet Offensive, you guys will have cap problems next year. But that doesn't matter this year. It isn't Trevor Pryce, its the other "stars" that will all want to be paid like Top 3 players COUGH COUGH BRAYLON EDWARDS.

yeah gonne be tough to keep holmes, edwards and cromartie.

CalDolFan1014
10-03-2010, 03:51 PM
Wow....I hope we look this good when we play the Bills in Miami! :lol:

mindstate
10-03-2010, 03:54 PM

This. We actually didn't pay much for any of the players we acquired this offseason.

LT, Taylor, Holmes and Cromartie received little or no guaranteed money.

The issue that we face is that we have a handful of players who are at the end of their deals. It'll be tough to keep them all.

GreenWhiteGreen
10-03-2010, 03:54 PM
Wow....I hope we look this good when we play the Bills in Miami! :lol:

Imagine if we played the Jills at home:lol:

EvilDylan
10-03-2010, 03:55 PM
Yep, jets are looking like the team they were hyped to be unfortunately. They are proving themselves right before our eyes. At least we have a good young core of players.

GreenWhiteGreen
10-03-2010, 03:58 PM
This. We actually didn't pay much for any of the players we acquired this offseason.

LT, Taylor, Holmes and Cromartie received little or no guaranteed money.

The issue that we face is that we have a handful of players who are at the end of their deals. It'll be tough to keep them all.

Santonio will remain a Jet. He said he wants to.
Braylon made it easier to keep him at a low contract with his off the field issues
Cromartie will not want to play for anyone but rex, jets fit his style of play....man to man

Then there's the if we win the superbowl scenrio where the players will want to stick together and sacrifice money for dynasty

Ricky'sWeinerBong
10-03-2010, 04:00 PM
The Jets have a very good football team. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either allowing their allegiance to the Phins to cloud their thinking or dont understand the game of football.

Jet Offensive
10-03-2010, 04:01 PM
well that was pretty much an old fashioned beating. if we had revis it would have been worse

Jet Offensive
10-03-2010, 04:02 PM
The Jets have a very good football team. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either allowing their allegiance to the Phins to cloud their thinking or dont understand the game of football.

i have to say likewise for the fins. normally i would be rooting for you guys to be the patriots tomorrow. since i feel the fins are more of a threat i am forced to root for the cheaters tomorrow.

JBinSD
10-03-2010, 04:05 PM
Braylon made it easier to keep him at a low contract with his off the field issues
Cromartie will not want to play for anyone but rex, jets fit his style of play....man to man

Then there's the if we win the superbowl scenrio where the players will want to stick together and sacrifice money for dynasty

Listen dude -- I am a lot more familiar with Ant Cro than you. I've lived in SD the whole time he played here.

I have news for you. That guy has bills to pay, and he is WAY more selfish than you think. WAY WAY WAY more selfish.

And you do NOT have the players for the Bill B. style "I want to play here so pay me less." GIVE ME A BREAK DUDE. I give you guys a lot of credit, but you do NOT have team first players. Your best player just sat out for a long time, and he is one of the good guys!

mindstate
10-03-2010, 04:11 PM

They all want to be Jets. :)

Yes, hopefully we get the "rap sheet" discount on Braylon. But with the emergence of Keller we may not really need 2 stud WRs. Braylon is huge in the run game though.

Harris, and at least one of Holmes/Edwards are the absolutely essential moves. Cromartie depends on how Wilson develops... which isn't looking too good right now. Brad Smith is also up for a new deal after the year.

It's huge that we were able to sign Ferguson, Revis and Mangold in the offseason.

JBinSD
10-03-2010, 04:15 PM
They all want to be Jets. :)

Yes, hopefully we get the "rap sheet" discount on Braylon. But with the emergence of Keller we may not really need 2 stud WRs. Braylon is huge in the run game though.

Harris, and at least one of Holmes/Edwards are the absolutely essential moves. Cromartie depends on how Wilson develops... which isn't looking too good right now. Brad Smith is also up for a new deal after the year.

It's huge that we were able to sign Ferguson, Revis and Mangold in the offseason.

You will probably get to pay Edwards for a one year prove it or lose it deal. He did himself a lot of damage.

Brad Smith shouldn't be a big contract as a role player. Holmes/Cromartie won't be cheap.

Clipse
10-03-2010, 04:27 PM

Just had to quote this post as it's probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. All 3 are entirely selfish and will not accept the low offers the Jets will have to offer them being after they pay Harris, and Keller since I assume he's going to want more money. Jets can't afford them and at least 2, but probably all 3 are as good as gone, especially after the inevitable Jets late season collapse.

Back to the topic on hand. The Bills blow. I had originally pegged them to go 3-13, I now think X-Pacalypse was right, this is an 0-16 team. Thankfully they'll be selecting a PAC 10 QB in the 1st round.

Clipse
10-03-2010, 04:29 PM
You will probably get to pay Edwards for a one year prove it or lose it deal. He did himself a lot of damage.

Brad Smith shouldn't be a big contract as a role player. Holmes/Cromartie won't be cheap.

Edwards is playing well enough that this "discount" is nothing more than an illusion. Some team will pay him more than the Jets are able/willing to.

JBinSD
10-03-2010, 04:29 PM
Just had to quote this post as it's probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. All 3 are entirely selfish and will not accept the low offers the Jets will have to offer them being after they pay Harris, and Keller since I assume he's going to want more money. Jets can't afford them and at least 2, but probably all 3 are as good as gone, especially after the inevitable Jets late season collapse.

Back to the topic on hand. The Bills blow. I had originally pegged them to go 3-13, I now think X-Pacalypse was right, this is an 0-16 team. Thankfully they'll be selecting a PAC 10 QB in the 1st round.

I found the insinuation that they would actually play for "less" to be equally ridiculous. And I didn't even think about David Harris, who has been "promised" a deal. Keller will probably break 1000 yards this year and 10 TD's. He will hold out (I don't know if his deal is up this year) or something.

LOL @ them not being 'me first' guys...

mindstate
10-03-2010, 04:35 PM

I'm afraid of someone offering Brad Smith a ridiculous contract. He's a good player but it took the Jets years to figure out how to use him properly. I could see him signing a big deal somewhere else and then that team not utilizing him right.

jfaulknercahill
10-03-2010, 04:37 PM

r u on a drug or something? the jets offense is not good?

ace_o_spades
10-03-2010, 04:48 PM
So what's the deal, is insomnia a troll or is he just really dumb?

eifmp
10-03-2010, 04:55 PM
Um I did give credit. When Revis is there they are GREAT. When he is not there, they are GOOD NOT GREAT. We had 460 plus yards on them last week. Last year in his two start Henne ripped them apart WITH Revis. I am not going to kiss their defenses *** for no reason. Proper respect was given the first time.

2nd Game vs the Jets last year the Dolphins had barely over 100+ offensive yards.

Also...why are you still talking about last year? Last year is over. I'm talking about last year only to make a rebuttal to your comment about last year. But why are you talking about last year?

Ricky'sWeinerBong
10-03-2010, 04:59 PM
So what's the deal, is insomnia a troll or is he just really dumb?

2nd one

Jetsfan89
10-03-2010, 06:42 PM

LOL is this guy serious?

Jet Offensive
10-03-2010, 07:39 PM

i missed this one. how exactly are the fins better at almost every position on offense?

qb - lets call it a wash right now
rb - jets have the edge here
wr - even though you gusy might have the better #1, overall our receiving corps is better
te - keller is much better than fasano
fb - polite is very good and the jets fb's are also very good. i'll give you the edge here though since richardson is old and conner is a rookie
o-line - overall the jets line is better.

jetsknicks1
10-03-2010, 08:27 PM

No running game? You're right, we only had about 250 yards rushing. There was no need for down field passing, obviously the plan was to run the ball. At least try to pay attention.

UT the Jet
10-03-2010, 09:24 PM
LOL

This is just too funny.

In the past three games Sanchez has thrown for over 600 yards with 8TD's and 0 INT's. I'd say the kid is looking pretty damn good.

We lost to a great defensive team (Baltimore) by 1 point and everyone was making it seem like the sky was falling. The reality is that the Jets have a damn good football team led by a great defense and a young QB who is steadily turning into the player we drafted him to be.

This is a team that was 30 mins away from the Superbowl last year and that was with Sanchez throwing multiple picks every other game. Since then we've added the likes of Antonio Cromartie, Jason Taylor, LaDainian Tomlinson, and oh yeah, that dude Santonio Holmes who is getting ready to make his debut. Not to mention that Sanchez is lightyears ahead of where he was last season.

The Jets have an offense.

Holy sh*t.

DolfanISS
10-03-2010, 10:18 PM
I say the Jets O-line is their biggest strength. I kind of thought LT would flourish behind that line even though I'm sure most rival fans considered him washed up. Luckily I had to run out when the Jest were up 24-7 so I didn;t sit here and get totured watching them blowout Buffalo. Then again I would have flipped to the red zone channel had I stayed home. Since getting that channel I don't watch full games unless it's prime time or Miami.

nyjunc
10-04-2010, 08:05 AM

Our O only scored 38 pts but we clearly suck. Did you really watch the game?

Tunaphish429
10-04-2010, 08:47 AM
Bills are really bad...

Jets looked really good..

Bills had no chance.

10-04-2010, 05:55 PM
Our O only scored 38 pts but we clearly suck. Did you really watch the game?

38 points in 2 and 3/4 quarters before dogging the rest.

IJ25
10-05-2010, 10:21 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by insomnia411 http://www.finheaven.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1063600269#post1063600269)
On offense it's not even close we're better at almost every position

Holy ****!

QB - Sanchez, quite easily right now.
RB - LT/Greene
WR - Marshall is better than our #1, our core is MUCH more complete
TE - Keller
OL - Jets, although its close. Long might be the best in the league, but even then he aint much better than Brick. Both are great units.

Pretty laughable statement. How many points you guys put up against the Bills? The Pats? Significantly less than the Jets did, that's for damn sure.