PDA

View Full Version : ***The Arnold Rozon Memorial Thread***

DirkDiggler
10-03-2010, 04:34 PM
For all you whiners out there after 2 games talking about how we arent that good take a look around the league. The Saints have one loss and they barely beat the crappy panthers in the last seconds. Last year the saints went I dont remember but they were over 10 wins before they lost. Look what happened to Atlanta a last second win against the crappy 49ers. Indy isnt dominating, N.E. isnt Dominating and I could go on. With the exception of Green bay there is no team that really stands out above the pack. So I say this year more than any other in recent history pretty much any team can make it to the playoffs if not the Super Bowl so until we see a juggernaut race out ahead of the league I like our chances.

Come on haters give me your best shot! Maybe I even misspelled a word or two that you can point out.

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-03-2010, 04:48 PM
For all you whiners out there after 2 games talking about how we arent that good take a look around the league. The Saints have one loss and they barely beat the crappy panthers in the last seconds. Last year the saints went I dont remember but they were over 10 wins before they lost. Look what happened to Atlanta a last second win against the crappy 49ers. Indy isnt dominating, N.E. isnt Dominating and I could go on. With the exception of Green bay there is no team that really stands out above the pack. So I say this year more than any other in recent history pretty much any team can make it to the playoffs if not the Super Bowl so until we see a juggernaut race out ahead of the league I like our chances.

Come on haters give me your best shot! Maybe I even misspelled a word or two that you can point out.
not even green bay stands out above the pack. i mean they just barley beat the lions at home, and as much talent on offense as they had, there ol is still shaky and they have no running game. also there d is banged up.

the afc though is looking scary. it seems that every team aside from the bills and browns r in this thing.

Jet Offensive
10-03-2010, 04:53 PM
not even green bay stands out above the pack. i mean they just barley beat the lions at home, and as much talent on offense as they had, there ol is still shaky and they have no running game. also there d is banged up.

the afc though is looking scary. it seems that every team aside from the bills and browns r in this thing.

afc has been a much better conference than the nfc for a while now

SebasMiamiFan
10-03-2010, 04:55 PM

Shoot even the Browns just beat the Bengals.

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-03-2010, 05:00 PM
afc has been a much better conference than the NFC for a while now
ya i agree obviously, the facts speak for themselves, it just seems this conference is so freaking good.

there is so much competition in the AFC this year. u got the chiefs at 3-0, the ravens, Steelers, jets, colts most likely after the game today, and either the fins or pats at 3-1 and the Texans possibly at 3-1 also after this week, and then u got teams like the chargers who u know will be a real threat come down the stretch, and then teams like the titans and Bengals at 2-2 with talent, and even u cant discount the broncos at 2-2.

that's12 teams who r going to be possible threats down the stretch, with at least 8 or 9 of them almost guaranteed to be right there till the end. there is very little margin for error in the AFC and that is why as a dolphin fan, i am saying tomorrow is a must win game.

Also, i know some people may not think the chiefs r real yet, but they r still 3-0, and have a win vs a good chargers team. and they do play the nfc west this year, coupled with being in a weak division, and they also get there random teams with the bills and browns who they already beat.

miamiron
10-03-2010, 05:03 PM

Matt Roth with 6 tackles and 2 sacks...sure makes you ask..HMMMMMMMMMM

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-03-2010, 05:04 PM
yup, i don't think the Bengals r that good, but they still got talent, and at 2-2, they r still a threat. the AFC is ****in loaded and it will take 11 wins as a wild card IMO to get in.

SebasMiamiFan
10-03-2010, 05:06 PM
Matt Roth with 6 tackles and 2 sacks...sure makes you ask..HMMMMMMMMMM

Wake and Misi have been just fine IMO.

JBinSD
10-03-2010, 05:07 PM

I posted something like this earlier in the year, about the parity this year.

There is simply NO dominant team in the NFL. If I had to choose one... UGH I won't say it.

Things are going to be very interesting this year, and I don't see any team's record better than 11-5 (maybe 12-4, maybe)

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-03-2010, 05:12 PM
I posted something like this earlier in the year, about the parity this year.

There is simply NO dominant team in the NFL. If I had to choose one... UGH I won't say it.

Things are going to be very interesting this year, and I don't see any team's record better than 11-5 (maybe 12-4, maybe)
were u gonna say the jets lol, only because u said'' ugh i wont say it? if u were gonna say the jets which im not accusing u of, i would just say that i think there looking real good, but there not dominant. they have looked very solid so far following the week 1 loss to baltimore.

the nfl though this year i feel there is so much parity like you pointed out. even a team like the rams, who obviously knowone thinks are any good, they r 2-2 and tied for first if the cards lose today.

this is shaping up to be a real fun year in the nfl, as it seems aside from the 49ers, bills, and lions, every team is breathing still.

VA_Finfan
10-03-2010, 05:26 PM
Steelers are lookin pretty good despite the loss today to the Ravens. I'm not buying all the Joe Flacco hype with the ravens though...

JBinSD
10-03-2010, 05:38 PM
were u gonna say the jets lol, only because u said'' ugh i wont say it? if u were gonna say the jets which im not accusing u of, i would just say that i think there looking real good, but there not dominant. they have looked very solid so far following the week 1 loss to baltimore.

the nfl though this year i feel there is so much parity like you pointed out. even a team like the rams, who obviously knowone thinks are any good, they r 2-2 and tied for first if the cards lose today.

this is shaping up to be a real fun year in the nfl, as it seems aside from the 49ers, bills, and lions, every team is breathing still.

I'll change that to say -- if I had to choose two, I would say Steelers and the ****. I agree, they look good, I'm just picking without my rosey glasses on. That being said, we can compete with both teams, and we will.

Clipse
10-03-2010, 06:27 PM
Steelers are lookin pretty good despite the loss today to the Ravens. I'm not buying all the Joe Flacco hype with the ravens though...

I never really understood the hype for Flacco, or the Ravens.

Dolphins12thMan
10-03-2010, 07:01 PM
As much as I hate to say it, the Jets look like the leader of the pack, especially with Santonio Holmes, Pace and Revis coming back. They are also playing and getting better week to week.

CaSh
10-03-2010, 07:05 PM
To add to it, Colts just lost.

IDFinFan
10-03-2010, 07:09 PM
I hate to say it but I agree. Jets may be the best team in the NFL. Damn...I'm going to go throw up now.

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-03-2010, 07:12 PM
I hate to say it but I agree. Jets may be the best team in the NFL. Damn...I'm going to go throw up now.
as much as i hate them and i may sound bias, i still dont think they r the best team in the nfl. remember, the steelers r 3-1 just like the jets, and have not had a real qb play for them yet this year. there offense is going to be a lot more efficient coupled with that stout defense. steelers r better.

colts r better imo even though they r 2-2 until proven otherwise. the jets showed last year they couldnt stand with the colts when it counted.

the packers r better.

the jets r deff top 10 as of now, but not the best team in the nfl. as a matter a fact, i dont even no y they should be considered better than us yet necessarily if we win tomorrow vs the pats.

DirkDiggler
10-03-2010, 07:14 PM

I could kinda agree with you but they are beatable.

SebasMiamiFan
10-03-2010, 07:25 PM
Even the Colts just lost lol.

Clipse
10-03-2010, 07:25 PM

The Jets will do what the Jets always do. Choke the season away at the end of the year.

SebasMiamiFan
10-03-2010, 07:27 PM
Jets aren't the best team in the NFL.

Dr. Phin
10-03-2010, 07:30 PM
I never really understood the hype for Flacco, or the Ravens.

Flacco throws a good long ball...but that is about it. I'm not really impressed with him as a QB either.

Dolph N.Fan
10-03-2010, 07:37 PM
We HAVE to win tomorrow, the AFC is stacked like standing room only with only the Bills lying down.

IDFinFan
10-03-2010, 07:43 PM
I didn't say they were the best. I said they may be. We obviously won't know until the season is over. You could argue steelers/ravens/GB/Chi are better...but you could still make a good case for the jest...now I'm going to shut up because I absolutely hate those idiots.

DphinBillkiller
10-03-2010, 07:43 PM
Seems like a lot of parity this year among the contenders. It could come down to which teams are healthiest at the end of the season.

Jet Offensive
10-03-2010, 07:44 PM

i don't think we reall yknow who the best team in the nfl is right now. the jets do have the look of a legit contender the past few games though. maybe it's the jaded jets fam in me, but i need to see them keep this up for me to truly believe they can do it. they need to beat the vikings next week on monday night at home. that is the type of game that real contenders win. a home game vs. an interception prone, olb qb. the jets have a good run defense, they need to show they can contain a guy like peterson also.

mmikel30
10-03-2010, 07:44 PM
If there is one its the Jets...plus they will get Holmes and Revis back.

Jet Offensive
10-03-2010, 07:46 PM
If there is one its the Jets...plus they will get Holmes and Revis back.

don't forget pace......he's our best pass rusher.

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-03-2010, 08:03 PM
i feel like the ravens r getting no respect. if u r to grant any team the best right now, even though i dont think any team is dominant right now, why not baltimore? they r playing without arguably the best defensive player in the league[ not saying he is but someone can argue he is] in ed reed, and there offense has not clicked yet at all, yet they r 3-1 which is tied for the best record amongst a good amount of other teams, and have 2 wins against 2 of the teams people are making an argument to be the best in the nfl at pitt and at the jets in there opener.

ravens havent clicked yet, and they r still 3-1. scary to think about how good they can be when they get reed back and that run game starts to really find itself.

i do think though we can be as good as these teams if we play to our potential. tomorrow is a defining game for us, no ifs ands or buts. we need tomorrows game to stay afloat in what is looking like the toughest the whole afc has been in years. so many teams with talent that are not going away any time soon.

take a look at indy. they last year go 14-0 before giving away the last 2 games, yet through 4 games this year they already have 2 losses and r in 3rd place now with 2 division losses.

the saints, 13-0 to start off last year, r 3-1, which is still really good at this point, but have looked far from the team they were a year ago.

the packers, everyone thought would dominate teams on offense and would be a virtual lock for a 2 seed minimum in the NFC, yet they haven't really looked to have gotten in a groove yet offensively aside from the game vs buffalo where they pulled away in the 3rd.

bottom line, this year is one of the most competitive years its looking like in the nfl with so much balance in this league. that is why u got to love the NFL, there is so much competitiveness and you just never know whats going to happen.

NYJ Her0
10-03-2010, 08:18 PM
the jets r deff top 10 as of now, but not the best team in the nfl. as a matter a fact, i dont even no y they should be considered better than us yet necessarily if we win tomorrow vs the pats.

Because we beat you. I thought we made it obvious when Drew Coleman picked Henne off at the goal line.

Dolphins7273
10-03-2010, 08:22 PM
Because we beat you. I thought we made it obvious when Drew Coleman picked Henne off at the goal line.

The dolphins beat the Jets twice last year and I don't recall hearing any Jet fans saying the dolphins were better...

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-03-2010, 08:27 PM
thats a pretty poor reason. i mean with a win tomorrow we still have the same record as u guys. r u saying that the jags r better than the colts bc they beat them today?

im not saying u guys r not good, u guys have shown me so far u guys have a good team, better than i thought so far, but thats a lame reason dude. i think both teams r very similar.

NYJ Her0
10-03-2010, 09:09 PM
The dolphins beat the Jets twice last year and I don't recall hearing any Jet fans saying the dolphins were better...

Because at the end of the season we had the better record. Even more so, we ran over TWO division winners on our way to the Conference Championship game.

thats a pretty poor reason. i mean with a win tomorrow we still have the same record as u guys. r u saying that the jags r better than the colts bc they beat them today?

Playing inferior teams. You guys beat Buffalo by 5.

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-03-2010, 09:16 PM
Because at the end of the season we had the better record. Even more so, we ran over TWO division winners on our way to the Conference Championship game.

Playing inferior teams. You guys beat Buffalo by 5.dude, wat r u talking about. if we beat the pats tomorrow, 2 of our 3 wins will have been the same. i don't care if u beat the bills by 24 and we only beat them by 5, a win is a win in the NFL and that's all that matters.

our 1 different win aside from those 2 will have been u beating us, and us beating the vikes in Minn, which they haven't lost in more than a year plus until we beat them.

don't try to diminish our success so far, we have a good team and u guys do to, and if we beat the pats tomorrow we will have the same record.

hugoguzman
10-03-2010, 09:20 PM
Just thought that I would add that 20 of 32 NFL teams already have 2 losses (including perennially solid teams like the Colts).

That's the way of the NFL. Parity.

I believe that Miami can and should win tomorrow night, but even if they don't it doesn't mean that the sky is falling.

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-03-2010, 09:24 PM
Just thought that I would add that 20 of 32 NFL teams already have 2 losses (including perennially solid teams like the Colts).

That's the way of the NFL. Parity.

I believe that Miami can and should win tomorrow night, but even if they don't it doesn't mean that the sky is falling.it would be pretty ****in bad. reason? brutal schedule upcoming. gotta win our home games, let alone division home game.

phinatic0083
10-03-2010, 09:39 PM
As much as I hate to say it, the Jets look like the leader of the pack, especially with Santonio Holmes, Pace and Revis coming back. They are also playing and getting better week to week.why? because they just beat up on the sh!ttest team in the league? when you play the worst team in the league you are EXPECTED to win and leave it at that there should be no bragging. they barely squeeked by us as that game could have had many outcomes based on just one or 2 plays. Believe me the jets have much work just like the rest of the other teams.

Jet Offensive
10-03-2010, 09:44 PM
I didn't say they were the best. I said they may be. We obviously won't know until the season is over. You could argue steelers/ravens/GB/Chi are better...but you could still make a good case for the jest...now I'm going to shut up because I absolutely hate those idiots.

well you can scratch the bears off that list. i've never seen an o-line this bad in all my life. at least not that i can remember. cutler will be lucky to live through this season.

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-03-2010, 09:46 PM
well you can scratch the bears off that list. i've never seen an o-line this bad in all my life. at least not that i can remember. cutler will be lucky to live through this season.
as of now, and i have seen tons of football games while ive been alive and miss very few, i would have to say this maybe one of the ugliest games since the dolphins steelers monday night in 07, and at least then there was an excuse bc the field was muddy and the fins sucked.

Jet Offensive
10-03-2010, 09:59 PM
as of now, and i have seen tons of football games while ive been alive and miss very few, i would have to say this maybe one of the ugliest games since the dolphins steelers monday night in 07, and at least then there was an excuse bc the field was muddy and the fins sucked.

i mean cutler is playing like crap too. some of the sacks are on him, but still.

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-03-2010, 10:01 PM
i mean cutler is playing like crap too. some of the sacks are on him, but still.
ya it is an all around ugly performance. i feel whenever the giants r in prime time, the games r very uninteresting.

i mean this is real ugly football. nbc imo should stay away from nfc games on sunday night. they just seem very boring for the most part and ugly. afc games seem more better, not only because im an afc guy.

Fintastic2124
10-03-2010, 10:03 PM
Hey jets f*g....IGNORE!

Dolphins12thMan
10-03-2010, 10:09 PM
No b/c they lost to the ravens by only one despite having 14 penalties for 125 yards, beat the pats, beat us and of course the bills. Thats 3-0 in the division with 2 of those coming on the road. And our game, that was a tough game to win! Anyhime you play a division game its a tough win, but to do it on sunday night and a home opener just adds to the difficulty.

Finfan0120
10-03-2010, 10:14 PM
Jets, Steelers, and Baltimore are the scariest AFC teams IMO. Thankfully we don't have to play Houston this year because we all know how that usually works out...

NYJ Her0
10-03-2010, 10:31 PM
dude, wat r u talking about. if we beat the pats tomorrow, 2 of our 3 wins will have been the same. i don't care if u beat the bills by 24 and we only beat them by 5, a win is a win in the NFL and that's all that matters.

Your posts are unintelligible. Are you speaking English? It's hard to tell what point you're trying to get across.

In relative terms, no, it does not matter what you beat an opponent by, but when you're comparing teams with similar records it does matter. (Note: I said similar, not same, because the Dolfags have not yet beaten the Pats, and like the Jets game, you guys are already crowning yourselves the victors.) The Dolphins have a very tough stretch coming up, I suggest you stop the comparisons until after the next few games.

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-03-2010, 10:35 PM
Your posts are unintelligible. Are you speaking English? It's hard to tell what point you're even trying to get across.

In relative terms, no, it does not matter what you beat an opponent by, but when you're comparing teams with similar records it does matter. (Note: I said similar, not same, because the Dolfags have not yet beaten the Pats, and like the Jets game, you guys are already crowning yourselves the victors.) The Dolphins have a very tough stretch coming up, I suggest you stop the comparisons until after the next few games.what is so unintelligible about my post? u said are record is due to the fact we played inferior teams while u guys r making it seem like u played the top teams in the league.

im not saying u guys r not good, but wat i am saying is that we have pretty much all played the same sched with the exception of one team, and that one game was u had the ravens at ur place and we had to go to minn. although the ravens r 3-1 now and the vikes r 1-2, i wouldn't necessarily say the ravens game was a tougher game considering we had to go into the dome and play in one of the toughest places in the nfl.

i dont see what was so unintelligible about my post, i explained my reasoning.

NYJ Her0
10-03-2010, 10:42 PM
what is so unintelligible about my post?

Your horrendous grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

u said are record is due to the fact we played inferior teams while u guys r making it seem like u played the top teams in the league.

Thank you; you just admitted Miami is not one of the top teams in the league. The Dolphins are 1-1 in the division, and with a loss (I'm not saying they're going to lose) they'll dip under .500 in the division.

Vikes = Ravens? Keep dreaming.

Not to mention, the Dolphins have an extremely difficult stretch coming up. You're operating under the premise that the Dolphins have beaten the Patriots. If Miami loses to the Pats, consider that 2-0 start a fluke.

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-03-2010, 10:52 PM
7]Your horrendous grammar, spelling, and punctuation.[/B]

Thank you; you just admitted Miami is not one of the top teams in the league. The Dolphins are 1-1 in the division, and with a loss (I'm not saying they're going to lose) they'll dip under .500 in the division.

Vikes = Ravens? Keep dreaming.

Not to mention, the Dolphins have an extremely difficult stretch coming up. You're operating under the premise that the Dolphins have beaten the Patriots. If Miami loses to the Pats, consider that 2-0 start a fluke.
OK first of all, don't criticize my grammar. for the most part i think i write well, but when i am typing so many words and extremely fast while watching TV i am prone to make mistakes, and this is not an English class so that is pretty ridiculous to be criticizing my grammar.

as for the vikings ravens keep dreaming comment, i am not saying that the vikings r necessarily better than the ravens, bit i feel both teams are very similar despite there records. lets not make it seem u guys played a team in the ravens r the 85 bears and the vikes r the 76 bucs.

even though the ravens may be better, factor in we had to go into the dome and play them where they hadn't lost in over a year plus, and u guys got balt in Ur territory, i don't think the gap is that big between the teams in which we had to play them.

Last point, i don't see where i admitted that the dolphins r not a top 10 team? if we beat the pats tomorrow, we will still be 3-1 no matter how u slice it, and in comparison to u guys, a pretty even 3-1. going 3-1 with a sched at buff, at minn, vs jets, and vs pats would be pretty impressive.

u can breakdown any 3-1 team and say well that team didn't beat such great level of competition. r we gonna say the packers rnt legit because 3 of there 4 wins r vs teams with a combined record of 2-10?

Ruby2
10-03-2010, 11:00 PM
The Jets will do what the Jets always do. Choke the season away at the end of the year.

If by always you mean that one time when Brett Favre was playing with a torn biceps, yes, they always do that.

Ruby2
10-03-2010, 11:02 PM
And for the record, there is no such thing as a best team after four games.

tony0021
10-03-2010, 11:07 PM
the jets struggled against a very poor team but than picked it up. they beat a very bad & that doesnt make them the best. we had them last week at the final second but screwed up. we can beat jets. as of the best defense, both the steelers and bears have the best D.

NYJ Her0
10-03-2010, 11:07 PM
OK first of all, don't criticize my grammar. for the most part i think i write well, but when i am typing so many words and extremely fast while watching TV i am prone to make mistakes, and this is not an English class so that is pretty ridiculous to be criticizing my grammar.

Stop making excuses for your stupidity.

r we gonna say the packers rnt legit because 3 of there 4 wins r vs teams with a combined record of 2-10?

That is precisely what we should do. Their defense is suspect.

Last point, i don't see where i admitted that the dolphins r not a top 10 team?

If you think really hard you might understand my logic. Careful though, don't strain yourself.

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-03-2010, 11:12 PM

If you think really hard you might understand my logic. Careful though; don't strain yourself.alrite professor, i guess i get an f in English 101.

NYJ Her0
10-03-2010, 11:23 PM
Another victory for the Northeastern elite.

KTDolphins
10-03-2010, 11:25 PM

If you think really hard you might understand my logic. Careful though; don't strain yourself.

Man what a grammar Nazi. Who really gives a ****? For the record you don't have to use a semi-colon in that last sentence, Professor.

Ricky_Fan34
10-03-2010, 11:26 PM
:lol:

VA_Finfan
10-03-2010, 11:50 PM
The latest, and possibly most annoying, Jets fan to join this forum, great.....

NYJ Her0
10-03-2010, 11:54 PM
The latest, and possibly most annoying, Jets fan to join this forum, great.....

Deal with it.

Man what a grammar Nazi. Who really gives a ****? For the record you don't have to use a semi-colon in that last sentence, Professor.

A comma belongs after "Man". For the record, you need to place a comma after "For the record". Also, professor does not need to be capitalized.

Try harder.

CedarPhin
10-04-2010, 12:00 AM
Try harder.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Mr. Rozon, Arnold is it? Do you feel the need to come on here and act tough while you sit with your pathetic Jests poster on the wall?

CedarPhin
10-04-2010, 12:00 AM
U mad?

tylerdolphin
10-04-2010, 12:02 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Mr. Rozon, Arnold is it? Do you feel the need to come on here and act tough while you sit with your pathetic Jests poster on the wall?
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/01/30sy9hv-1.gif?t=1264824604

CedarPhin
10-04-2010, 12:03 AM
I'll bet he gets his *** kicked by local wise guys for trying to correct how they talk. Look at how pathetic he looks.

CedarPhin
10-04-2010, 12:04 AM
Junior Rozon, Junior Rozon, your presence is wanted in this thread.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

CedarPhin
10-04-2010, 12:06 AM
You got pinked, yet you re-signed up under a new name and didn't think anyone would notice? Who'd be that pathetic? Oh yeah, you.

El Squid
10-04-2010, 12:08 AM
The Jets are currently in the top 3 group in the NFL. Interestingly enough, they're all in the AFC; Jets, Steelers and Ravens. The race for home field advantage is on.

NYJ Her0
10-04-2010, 12:09 AM
LOL

And? Think I mad? Try harder, bro.

CedarPhin
10-04-2010, 12:11 AM
I can understand that you've probably been frustrated at your jizzmopper job (as Joe from Wyoming would say), so you come on here to play Kindergarten Cop.

I like the new title you gave yourself.

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-04-2010, 12:12 AM
The Jets are currently in the top 3 group in the NFL. Interestingly enough, they're all in the AFC; Jets, Steelers and Ravens. The race for home field advantage is on.
if the fish win tomorrow which obviously they havent yet, but if they do, why r the fish not up there with them yet? also, y u discounting the texans from that list,and even the chiefs? yes i know most people think the chiefs r a fraud, and wouldnt be surprised if they fall back to reality in the upcoming weeks, but until then, they r the only team yet to lose a game, and play in a very weak divison and they also get to play the nfc west. they can be dangerous potentially.

CedarPhin
10-04-2010, 12:13 AM
LOL

Nice unibrow bro.

CedarPhin
10-04-2010, 12:14 AM
One of these days, the 5 dollar an hour job you probably work at will pay you enough that you can get that thing removed.

CedarPhin
10-04-2010, 12:14 AM
You look like Mark Sanchez's retarded half brother.

CedarPhin
10-04-2010, 12:16 AM
Maybe an alien from Battlefield Earth. I don't know which. It's tough.

GreenWhiteGreen
10-04-2010, 12:20 AM
Jets/Ravens/Colts/Chargers/Steelers

We know Pitt looks amazing without their qb. That's because there defense keeps them in the game. Big ben has limited options. Losing Holmes, this offense definitely downgraded. I expect the steelers offense to improve upon his return but don't expect them to improve drastically. However they make the playoffs because of that darn good steelers defense!

still an opening for that last playoff spot

KTDolphins
10-04-2010, 12:24 AM
Deal with it.

A comma belongs after "Man". For the record, you need to place a comma after "For the record". Also, professor does not need to be capitalized.

Try harder.

Depending on how you use it, if I am talking to you directly like I was insinuating you were a professor, then professor would be capitalized. In second and third person professor is not capitalized like, "The professor will be late." When I use it as a job title such as, "Professor Douchebagjetsfan will be late." professor would be capitalized also.

For the record, you should have that period inside the quotes when you end the sentence on a quotation, and you should also have a comma before going into a quotation. Here i'll fix it for you.

"A comma belongs after "Man". For the record, you need to place a comma after, "For the record." Also, professor does not need to be capitalized."

Wanna grammar battle with me? I can do this all night.

CedarPhin
10-04-2010, 12:24 AM
LOL

Why do you need the codpiece?
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/10/426pxPsychlo-1.gif

CedarPhin
10-04-2010, 12:25 AM
Depending on how you use it, if I am talking to you directly like I was insinuating you were a professor, then professor would be capitalized. In second and third person professor is not capitalized like, "The professor will be late." When I use it as a job title such as, "Professor Douchebagjetsfan will be late." professor would be capitalized also.

For the record, you should have that period inside the quotes when you end the sentence on a quotation, and you should also have a comma before going into a quotation. Here i'll fix it for you.

"A comma belongs after "Man". For the record, you need to place a comma after, "For the record." Also, professor does not need to be capitalized."

Wanna grammar battle with me? I can do this all night.

Look at his picture. Do you really want to get in a battle of wits with someone who has the wit of a 4 year old?

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-04-2010, 12:26 AM
Jets/Ravens/Colts/Chargers/Steelers

We know Pitt looks amazing without their qb. That's because there defense keeps them in the game. Big ben has limited options. Losing Holmes, this offense definitely downgraded. I expect the steelers offense to improve upon his return but don't expect them to improve drastically. However they make the playoffs because of that darn good steelers defense!

still an opening for that last playoff spot ill say it again. i love how u come to a conclusion that these r top 5 teams for sure. i believe all these teams r legit and will be there in the end, but why u keeping the Texans at 3-1 out of this, or the fins/ pats who can potentially be 3-1 after tomorrow nights game, and dare i say it, the chiefs at 3-0, despite everyone thinking they r frauds because of they r the ''chiefs'', they do play in the AFC west plus get to play the NFC west, and r in first place as of now.

i think its premature to make these the definitive top 5 in the AFC.

as for the steelers missing Holmes, i don't think they will miss him that much. i believe mike Wallace can be just as good if not better. Big Ben will be just fine without Holmes.

KTDolphins
10-04-2010, 12:30 AM
Look at his picture. Do you really want to get in a battle of wits with someone who has the wit of a 4 year old?

Hell I think the 4 year old would punk him out in wits.

CedarPhin
10-04-2010, 12:31 AM
Seems like all you have to do is make fun of his unibrow and short forehead and he'll just go running off to his mom. Probably whining about all the mean people on the internet.

KTDolphins
10-04-2010, 12:36 AM
Seems like all you have to do is make fun of his unibrow and short forehead and he'll just go running off to his mom. Probably whining about all the mean people on the internet.

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

CedarPhin
10-04-2010, 12:38 AM
I see he signed back up.

JCane
10-04-2010, 12:43 AM
LOL @ This thread title.

WVDolphan
10-04-2010, 01:56 AM
Dirk Diggler starts the worst threads ever. Its a shame that one he made could inadvertedly turn epic.

If you think the Packers are the best team in the league youre lost. The Steelers are clearly the class of the league. They have been playing without their top tier QB and still managed a 3-1 start with a tough last minute loss to a solid Ravens team. And just because the Colts have dropped a couple of games so far, dont expect them to be missing the playoffs and landing near their usual 12+ wins. They have some injuries right now and will be fine so long as Peyton is healthy.

The AFC has some real good teams and some teams that are pretty good that can beat good teams themselves. Its going to be a dogfight all year, but the Steelers are clearly a bit better than most.

The NFC is just a bunch of **** really. It has some good teams, but anyone can still win that conference.

How bout the Bills :lol: Will they win a game this year? :lol:

X-Pacolypse
10-04-2010, 12:06 PM
Could somebody fill me in on what I missed?

CedarPhin
10-04-2010, 01:23 PM
Kid comes on as NYJ Her0, and starts playing grammar police like a dumb****.

I find his picture and start making fun of him, as he looks like Mark Sanchez's retarded brother.

Hilarity ensued.

X-Pacolypse
10-04-2010, 01:25 PM
Kid comes on as NYJ Her0, and starts playing grammar police like a dumb****.

I find his picture and start making fun of him, as he looks like Mark Sanchez's retarded brother.

Hilarity ensued.

Thanks. I went through the original thread just awhile ago. I always seem to miss out on these trolls when they appear. Oh well, maybe next time.