PDA

View Full Version : Bazinet37 - 31 Predaphin34 - 14

Baz
12-13-2003, 11:52 PM
I had the privilage of playing Predaphin34 tonight. Let me tell you all, this guy is good. He is always in a Quarter Defense, which allows him to defend the pass very well, and defend the outside run very well also. The only problem is it is somewhat soft up the gut. On offense, he plays just like me: beats you into submission with Ricky. If you somehow stop Ricky, he has like 3 pass plays that are almost alwyas open. On top of that, he has a bunch of other pass plays that look like his big 3 to throw you off. Playing him is a daunting task.

Fortunately for me, the computer was somewhat on my side. His guys dropped about 10 passes, his Ricky fumbled 3 times (I recovered 2), and his pass protection was shaky at best. Thanks to turnovers, and a steady dose of Ricky, I came out with a victory. Word of caution to you all, he is fully capbale of running up the score on anyone. Challenge him......;)

TerryTate
12-14-2003, 11:29 AM
I was trying to run the ball on his soft quarters but due to the lag, i would still get 2/3 ypc, i cant wait till this sucka gets DSL (as he claims he is)....

Prime Time
12-14-2003, 12:18 PM
So everyone has at least one loss? Except me? I am the ChamP!!!