PDA

View Full Version : the phins official colors!

dolfan06
03-18-2002, 07:13 PM
according to the dolphins front office:
aqua marine, coral, blue and white! NOT TEAL!

Dolfan984
03-18-2002, 08:04 PM
Heh

dolfan06
03-18-2002, 08:10 PM
can't help myself, i'm a devious SOB! can't move this one!;)

baccarat
03-18-2002, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
according to the dolphins front office:
aqua marine, coral, blue and white! NOT TEAL!

blue? Where the heck do you see blue on the jerseys?

Frank-n-Furter
03-18-2002, 10:06 PM
Teal and aqua aren't all that different and in the dictionary under aqua it says: Bluish Green, and under teal it says: a dull blue color with a greenish cast.

Don't EVEN ask me why I have nothing better to do than discuss a color debate.:lol:

dolfan06
03-18-2002, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Frank-n-Furter
Teal and aqua aren't all that different and in the dictionary under aqua it says: Bluish Green, and under teal it says: a dull blue color with a greenish cast.

Don't EVEN ask me why I have nothing better to do than discuss a color debate.:lol: i really could care less, its just all the books i have say AQUA marine, not TEAL marine. had a difference of opinion with somebody, so i wrote the dolphin digest.;)

dolfan06
03-18-2002, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by booyeah_

blue? Where the heck do you see blue on the jerseys? i was sorta surprised when i read blue, but a lot of the hats, jackets and sweatshirts are coming out with a predominately blue color. a navy blue!;)

Frank-n-Furter
03-18-2002, 10:27 PM
i was sorta surprised when i read blue, but a lot of the hats, jackets and sweatshirts are coming out with a predominately blue color. a navy blue!;) Yeah I'm not too big on that, I think they should stick with the orange and teal. I mean aqua. I mean aqua teal blue green marine.:cool:

dolfan06
03-18-2002, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Frank-n-Furter
Yeah I'm not too big on that, I think they should stick with the orange and teal. I mean aqua. I mean aqua teal blue green marine.:cool: LMAO!:stooges:

miadphan13
03-18-2002, 10:33 PM
Yes 06, you had a debate about it with me and you can believe whatever the Dolphin Digest or whoever for that matter tells you it is Aqua. I know it is Teal and will ALWAYS stand by that. :) I am no longer responding to this issue. Enjoy! :)

dolfan06
03-18-2002, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by miadphan13
Yes 06, you had a debate about it with me and you can believe whatever the Dolphin Digest or whoever for that matter tells you it is Aqua. I know it is Teal and will ALWAYS stand by that. :) I am no longer responding to this issue. Enjoy! :) just try to order a teal dolphins jersey, they won't know what you're talking about!:confused:

baccarat
03-19-2002, 10:48 PM
i was sorta surprised when i read blue, but a lot of the hats, jackets and sweatshirts are coming out with a predominately blue color. a navy blue!;)

Yeah, but those are the new alternate color jerseys, not the jerseys the players wear.

ohall
03-19-2002, 11:25 PM
... they are confusing the Marlin colors with the Dolphin colors.

The only debate I've heard about the colors are aqua or coral and if blue is an official color.

I don't care what anyone says no team I support wears a color called "coral" or "teal. This is football, not womens soccer! CORAL or TEAL my butt!

But yes blue is on the UNI right now, and before the '97 season along with brown it was an official color that showed itself in jackets and hats sold in stores for general consumption by fans.

Oliver...

Frank-n-Furter
03-20-2002, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by Oliver
[B.

I don't care what anyone says no team I support wears a color called "coral" or "teal. This is football, not womens soccer! CORAL or TEAL my butt!

Oliver... [/B] :lol: C'mon dude, can you really judge a certain level of masculinity or non masculinity by deciding to call a color "aqua" or "teal"? How bout "shiny blue"?:lol:

dolfan06
03-20-2002, 04:40 AM
Originally posted by Oliver
... they are confusing the Marlin colors with the Dolphin colors.

The only debate I've heard about the colors are aqua or coral and if blue is an official color.

But yes blue is on the UNI right now, and before the '97 season along with brown it was an official color that showed itself in jackets and hats sold in stores for general consumption by fans.

Oliver... thank you oliver!

Billsfan
03-20-2002, 09:38 AM
If I were gay, or a chick, I would love the Dolphins colors

dolfan06
03-20-2002, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Billsfan
If I were gay, or a chick, I would love the Dolphins colors when he has doubts about himself, i mean how would you know, unless you have those tendencies?:p

baccarat
03-20-2002, 11:57 AM
If I were gay, or a chick, I would love the Dolphins colors

If? If?

dolfan06
03-20-2002, 12:04 PM
the word "if" should have been changed to "he is", but i was trying to avoid another confrontation!;)

Billsfan
03-20-2002, 02:26 PM
No, If I were gay, I'd be a Dolphins fan because of the pretty aqua and orange colors

dolfan06
03-20-2002, 03:14 PM
No, If I were gay, I'd be a Dolphins fan because of the pretty aqua and orange colors you just said it!:lol:

Frank-n-Furter
03-20-2002, 03:27 PM
No, If I were gay, I'd be a Dolphins fan because of the pretty aqua and orange colors Hmmmm, if you already know you'd like the Phins IF you were gay, then you must have some homosexual tendencies to make that assumption. And he's outta the closet ladies and gentlemen!:lol:

baccarat
03-20-2002, 03:39 PM
No, If I were gay, I'd be a Dolphins fan because of the pretty aqua and orange colors

So you have a history of being gay or something?:lol: :lol:

dolfan06
03-20-2002, 03:58 PM
the guys gay!:lol: