PDA

View Full Version : Enjoy your 7 game losing streak Miami

Bigreen
10-05-2010, 02:40 AM
You won't win again until November 28th @Oakland

AphexPhin
10-05-2010, 12:59 PM
Hello and welcome to Finheaven. From the looks of your username (Bigreen), I take it that you are a bi-sexual Jets fan correct? Hey, not that theres anything wrong with that:chuckle:

Yeah, our upcoming schedule is certainly looking like a gauntlet. The special teams needs to flat out get their heads out of their *****. Completely unacceptable play last night. Henne made some really bonehead throws as well.

So glad the Fins have a bye week this week (cant lose that one :)).

I dont see the Fins winning againist Green Bay (hope I'm wrong) but I think they can pull out wins vs all the other opponents.

Tunaphish429
10-05-2010, 02:02 PM
Great job counting...Since Miami has lost 2 in a row. ..if we lose 7 in a row that would mean we dont win again until the Bears come to town.
the Oakland game is the following week..

Things change really fast..I wonder how the Jets will finish out their year?

Conan
10-05-2010, 02:05 PM
Hello and welcome to Finheaven. From the looks of your username (Bigreen), I take it that you are a bi-sexual Jets fan correct?

hahaha oh well played

Mo Lewis
10-05-2010, 04:13 PM
I dont think the dolphins will lose 7 in a row.

However, they are going to have to work REALLY hard to win @ Green Bay, @ Baltimore and vs Pittsburgh and those are 3 of the next four games. The bengals are not that tough of a team, but they are home. I'm not even being a dolphin hater when I predict that they will probably go 1-3 in the next 4 games.

ace_o_spades
10-05-2010, 05:02 PM
I was actually on the Dolphins page on yahoo sports to check out their schedule. Down near the bottom of the page they have team merchandise and they were showing an ad for a Miami Dolphins tissue box LOL.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/10/miami_dolphins_box_of_sports_tissues-1.jpg

Roman529
10-05-2010, 10:29 PM

Only a very insecure Jets' fan would be posting this. LOL

Roman529
10-05-2010, 10:30 PM
I dont think the dolphins will lose 7 in a row.

However, they are going to have to work REALLY hard to win @ Green Bay, @ Baltimore and vs Pittsburgh and those are 3 of the next four games. The bengals are not that tough of a team, but they are home. I'm not even being a dolphin hater when I predict that they will probably go 1-3 in the next 4 games.

Maybe you Jet's fans should worry about stopping AP and the Vikings???? We beat them...I doubt you will.

Possum
10-05-2010, 10:35 PM

enjoy the pink, troll.

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-06-2010, 11:16 AM
u gotta love how ridiculous some jet fans can be. its amazing the short term memory these people have. how soon they forget about the 08 season where they were 8-3 and were all talking here in ny about a giants jets superbowl.

how did that work out jet fans? ill tell you. jets lost 4 of there final 5, finished 9 and 7, 3rd place and missed the playoffs. its really early now. i know everything seems incredibly good right now because you beat a bad bills team, and props to you guys doing what you had to do , but lets see what you do when you play these next 2 games vs the vikings who got off the snide with a win and havent allowed more than 14 pts in a game so far, and now r most likely going to have randy moss[ maybe revis hamstring will still be hurting lol] and then go to Denver on a short week. talk to us about how bad the dolphins r after these next 2 games when u prove something.

dont be fools and think this is the jets divsion, we r only 1 game behind u and we will be seeing u in december when u are in the midst of ur choking job.

i guarentee also the dolphin dont go on a 7 game losing streak, there to talented for that.