PDA

View Full Version : Pennington for HC 2011!

dudee05
10-06-2010, 12:55 AM
With all the ridculous threads popping up, I may as well add another.

So I hereby present to you the official Pennington for HC 2011 Petition!

Please Sign Below!

1.dudee05

Chip Douglas
10-06-2010, 01:37 AM
Okay, here's the shot out of the cannon: Oprah, Barbara Walters, Chad Pennington. You gotta **** one, marry one, kill one, go!

Irwin Fletcher
10-06-2010, 01:47 AM
Okay, here's the shot out of the cannon: Oprah, Barbara Walters, Chad Pennington. You gotta **** one, marry one, kill one, go!When I was a kid, when I was a little boy, I always wanted to be a head coach, I wanted to be a Miami Dolphins Head Coach more than anything in the world, I made my arms kinda weak and I threw a lot of short passes, I chased the Tight Ends, I shovel-passed and I lobbed, everybody knew me and was afraid of my accuracy, and one day doodie said "Penny you are 34, it's time to throw childish passes aside" and I said "OK Pop", but he didn't really say that he said to "Stop being a ****ing quarterback, that pop was your shoulder."

Chip Douglas
10-06-2010, 01:51 AM
When I was a kid, when I was a little boy, I always wanted to be a head coach, I wanted to be a Miami Dolphins Head Coach more than anything in the world, I made my arms kinda weak and I threw a lot of short passes, I chased the Tight Ends, I shovel-passed and I lobbed, everybody knew me and was afraid of my accuracy, and one day doodie said "Penny you are 34, it's time to throw childish passes aside" and I said "OK Pop", but he didn't really say that he said to "Stop being a ****ing quarterback, that pop was your shoulder."

The only reason Pennington's playing here is because me and Coach Sparano decided that his mom was really hot, and maybe we should just both bang her, and we'll put up with the retread in the meantime.

Irwin Fletcher
10-06-2010, 02:00 AM
The only reason Pennington's playing here is because me and Coach Sparano decided that his mom was really hot, and maybe we should just both bang her, and we'll put up with the retread in the meantime.
Listen, I know that Chadwick and I started out as foes. But after that courageous act that he showed me against the one they call Doodie, maybe someday we could become coaches. Coaches who ride majestic, well-marked sidelines, shooting floating ducks across the line of Scrimmage. Barely.

Chip Douglas
10-06-2010, 02:08 AM
Listen, I know that Chadwick and I started out as foes. But after that courageous act that he showed me against the one they call Doodie, maybe someday we could become coaches. Coaches who ride majestic, well-marked sidelines, shooting floating ducks across the line of Scrimmage. Barely.

Fletch, we're men. That means a few things - we like to dudee with the door open, we talk about Coaches, we go on SPAMtastic SPAMming trips, and we make our own jerky petitions. That's what we do-dee, and now, thanks to 05, that is all wrecked.

Irwin Fletcher
10-06-2010, 02:17 AM
Fletch, we're men. That means a few things - we like to dudee with the door open, we talk about Coaches, we go on SPAMtastic SPAMming trips, and we make our own jerky petitions. That's what we do-dee, and now, thanks to 05, that is all wrecked.Suppose douchee05 sees Penny coming out of the shower and decides to come on to him. Penny's looking like a good coach, got a luscious strap of duct tape holding his shoulder together. She takes one look at him and goes " Oh my god, I've had the old QB now I want the young coach" and she grabs him by the wiener.

Chip Douglas
10-06-2010, 02:28 AM
Suppose douchee05 sees Penny coming out of the shower and decides to come on to him. Penny's looking like a good coach, got a luscious strap of duct tape holding his shoulder together. She takes one look at him and goes " Oh my god, I've had the old QB now I want the young coach" and she grabs him by the wiener.

Dudee needs to have at last 80 signatures to make his nut. And you... You mess with Chad's nut, Irwin, Dudee here is gonna eat your dick.