PDA

View Full Version : **** JCane

SamTodd
10-06-2010, 10:09 AM
started reporting WVdolphans posts because he's a retarded, angry dolphin who makes angry posts every chance he can get, makes a mockery of dolphin fans.. him and his butt buddy Jcane, so what happens? I get a "infraction" from Jcane.... It's not the first time i've gotten an infraction for something so retarded... like really, a infraction? :lol:

you guys ruin this forum with your contagious, pompous negative attitude. Ya'll acting like jets fans. Yeah i said it JETS FANs.WVdolphan might as well throw up on his shirt and put on a fire helmet and call himself ed, thats how ****ing lame his is. so suck on that one.

Go ahead and ban me. See ya'll true fans @ the games & other dolphins forums

Tunaphish429
10-06-2010, 10:15 AM
Lol

Namor
10-06-2010, 10:18 AM
started reporting WVdolphans posts because he's a retarded, angry dolphin who makes angry posts every chance he can get, makes a mockery of dolphin fans.. him and his butt buddy Jcane, so what happens? I get a "infraction" from Jcane.... It's not the first time i've gotten an infraction for something so retarded... like really, a infraction? :lol:

you guys ruin this forum with your contagious, pompous negative attitude. Ya'll acting like jets fans. Yeah i said it JETS FANs. so suck on that one.

Dude..calm down...I don't agree with WV all the time and me and him do argue some...but he is entitled to his opinion and he does make good points
sometimes...It's a message board and we are all hurting right now.
I will defend JCCane as mod,he is a real good guy.
Hell I've got infractions for flapping my lip..get over it.

WISfinfan13
10-06-2010, 10:18 AM

you guys ruin this forum with your contagious, pompous negative attitude. Ya'll acting like jets fans. Yeah i said it JETS FANs. so suck on that one.

Funny...

Tunaphish429
10-06-2010, 10:23 AM
If you think another Mod is abusing his power than you should tell another mod if you really care..

Says so in TOS.

Phinatic8u
10-06-2010, 10:28 AM
:lol:, it's called a message board bro. Anybody can say what they want as long as they stay within the TOS. If you disagree with what they said, just attack to post itself not the poster and you'll be fine.

andyahs
10-06-2010, 10:30 AM
Showing your age I see.

Phinatic8u
10-06-2010, 10:31 AM
And when did FinHeaven become a circle jerk of homeism? If the team sucks **** I don't mind if someones says something about it.

WISfinfan13
10-06-2010, 10:32 AM
By the way if Finheaven had a vagina I would seriously consider F*uck (ing) "Finheaven". Just dont tell my wife.

Tunaphish429
10-06-2010, 10:33 AM
By the way if Finheaven had a vagina I would seriously consider F*uck (ing) "Finheaven". Just dont tell my wife.

If the weird science guys were able to make a women from the attitude and reputation of this board...

The women would not be pretty...at least at this moment..

Maybe makeup will help.

BobDole
10-06-2010, 10:35 AM
i'm willing to let this play out ... :lol:

The Furminister
10-06-2010, 10:37 AM
Ive gotten b.s. infractions to

LVFinsFan
10-06-2010, 10:38 AM

you guys ruin this forum with your contagious, pompous negative attitude. Ya'll acting like jets fans. Yeah i said it JETS FANs.WVdolphan might as well throw up on his shirt and put on a fire helmet and call himself ed, thats how ****ing lame his is. so suck on that one.

I think it's great there's opposing views. Could you imagine how boring it would be if everyone was agreeing and saying the same Thing?

Conflict is good in some cases. If you don't like what they have to say then argue back with valid points.

WVDolphan
10-06-2010, 10:38 AM
:lol:

I recently received this PM from the OP...........

do you know how hateful, pissed off, mean of a person you seem like online? you know you make a mockery of true dolphin fans with each post you make? you make it seem like you have a finger on the trigger and other hand on the keyboard.

:lol: More so called "true fans" who think they know the ONLY way to appropriately root for the team and their way is the best. Sounds like those missionaries who go to lands where people have never heard of Jesus.

oasis
10-06-2010, 10:39 AM
Homers, try to not let the realists get to you. Realists, try not to let the homers get to you. Everyone else, enjoy the show.

flynryan15
10-06-2010, 10:39 AM

well personally attacking a mod on the main board isn't going to help you infraction count.

TedSlimmJr
10-06-2010, 10:42 AM
The fact that MODS like JCane are able to run all these immature crybaby a**es off from Finheaven is proof that they're making it better...:lol:

Let your nuts drop.... get a backbone... grow up... be a MAN.. and debate the guy toe to toe if you disagree with anything...

WVDolphan
10-06-2010, 10:45 AM
The fact that MODS like JCane are able to run all these immature crybaby a**es off from Finheaven is proof that they're making it better...:lol:

Let your nuts drop.... get a backbone... grow up... be a MAN.. and debate the guy toe to toe if you disagree with anything...

Despite him being a masterdebator, Im not so sure he is actually capable of refuting my points and actually conducting the conversation in a civil manner. Thats why he resorts to this.

greenandwhite80
10-06-2010, 10:45 AM
Wow,This is only a blog site..Whoever started this post is a real prlck???Its for all fans of any team to talk fins football..Well thats what i thought at least....

1 dol fan
10-06-2010, 10:46 AM
Sorry Bob, Had moved it to the depths before i read more than the 1st post.

WVDolphan
10-06-2010, 10:46 AM
Here is the follow up PM from him to my response of "Things arent always what they seem. Especially in text form."..............

exactly, maybe you're a nice guy, but the way you argue your points destroys your credibility. you do make some good points, but your attitude is crazy arrogant and '**** you i'm right, you're ****ing wrong -kenny powers'. sort of like rex ryan.

So whats the problem? :lol:

arsenal
10-06-2010, 10:47 AM
realists, try not to let the negative nancy's get your panties bunched... negative nancy's cant you get your own forum?

i love different opinions, but ignorant opinions based on nothing are just pointless... thats why the ignore feature works well for me...

also people who ONLY want to bash the team is not an opinion, its just bashing the team... they could go to a Jets forum and be moderators if thats all they want to do

fishfanmiami
10-06-2010, 10:49 AM
Agree with the poster 100%. There are fans and there are critics. Fans root FOR thier team. Critics just blast the team when they are down.

2 and 2 and your ready to fire everybody.

Seasons young. Support your team :)

~~~ GO FINS ~~~

tylerdolphin
10-06-2010, 10:50 AM
Ive gotten b.s. infractions to
Anytime I give an infraction, 90% of the time I can count on receiving a PM later that day explaining why they did nothing, didnt deserve the infraction and Im an idiot. Nobody is ever guilty lol

tylerdolphin
10-06-2010, 10:51 AM
But yea, that douchenugget JCane is a huge dick OP. Id ban him if I could.

Wildbill3
10-06-2010, 10:53 AM
Good stuff. How boring would this forum be if everyone agreed on everything!

TedSlimmJr
10-06-2010, 10:56 AM
Agree with the poster 100%. There are fans and there are critics. Fans root FOR thier team. Critics just blast the team when they are down.

2 and 2 and your ready to fire everybody.

Seasons young. Support your team :)

~~~ GO FINS ~~~

No... that's what SHEEP do... If it's never the players accountable, or the coaches, or the VP of Football Operations, or the Owner... then who is?

The fans posting on message boards of course!

Baaahh!! Baaahhh!!

tomtrio
10-06-2010, 10:57 AM
Wow tell me how you really feel. May not agree with wvdolphan but wow a personal attack due to an opinion? Let's just try to respect eachothers opinions.

JEDIJ007
10-06-2010, 10:58 AM
Kenny Powers is the ****.

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-06-2010, 11:11 AM
wow, this op can go away and knowone will miss him. his post makes no sense. hes complaining about posters who like to post their opinions, and because he does not agree with it then that means these guys ruin the forum?

this is a fins message board, the best on the internet by far, and people are going to voice their opinions if they want to. i dont want to here about being a real fan because they bash the team when they lose and only praise when they win. we tell it like it is.

we bash them when they lose because we care about them. when you care about something so much, when they fail, it bothers you to an extent where you are going to be so angry you may rant a little extreme. after this past pats game, whoever is praising the dolphins and pretending all is good has no clue wat is going on with the team whatsoever.

knowone on here wants the fins to do bad, but if they do poorly, of course we are going to be angry and vent about it. thats wat we as fin fans do. to bash wv for making his points is just ridiculious. he is one of the more knowledgeable people on this board, and gets the most feedback whenever he posts. there is a reason for that. if you dont like him and other posters, go to another fin site, but you will be missing out because as pissed as you may seem now, the bottom line is know other fin fan site compares to this one. ive been to the others, and while some are ok, there is not on going 24/7 talk about the fins, a lot less threads to discuss, and just not as good a site.

so go ahead if you dont like the posters here and have fun at the other site, because it will only be a matter of time before you come back due to the awesomeness of this site.

RockyMtnPhinfan
10-06-2010, 11:18 AM
If ALL fans were like WV, it's true, they would call us "The Chicago Bears" (the biggest group of self loathing fans i have ever come across) but alas, he is but one person and is entitled to share his opinion, as am I.
His "self hate" for our team/coaches and the other posters "homerism" on here just really strikes a good balance. Finheaven is a place for opinions and everyone has those. Don't take it so seriously and try to disengage in the discussions a little earlier for mental health sake.
Let it slide off your back.......

WVDolphan
10-06-2010, 11:22 AM
wow, this op can go away and knowone will miss him. his post makes no sense. hes complaining about posters who like to post their opinions, and because he does not agree with it then that means these guys ruin the forum?

this is a fins message board, the best on the internet by far, and people are going to voice their opinions if they want to. i dont want to here about being a real fan because they bash the team when they lose and only praise when they win. we tell it like it is.

we bash them when they lose because we care about them. when you care about something so much, when they fail, it bothers you to an extent where you are going to be so angry you may rant a little extreme. after this past pats game, whoever is praising the dolphins and pretending all is good has no clue wat is going on with the team whatsoever.

knowone on here wants the fins to do bad, but if they do poorly, of course we are going to be angry and vent about it. thats wat we as fin fans do. to bash wv for making his points is just ridiculious. he is one of the more knowledgeable people on this board, and gets the most feedback whenever he posts. there is a reason for that. if you dont like him and other posters, go to another fin site, but you will be missing out because as pissed as you may seem now, the bottom line is know other fin fan site compares to this one. ive been to the others, and while some are ok, there is not on going 24/7 talk about the fins, a lot less threads to discuss, and just not as good a site.

so go ahead if you dont like the posters here and have fun at the other site, because it will only be a matter of time before you come back due to the awesomeness of this site.

Only if he knows how to get a new IP address. :lol: At least thats what Im sensing.

And youre right. He will miss it. Maybe. Unless he likes boards where everyone is ****ing lame and everyone is a fluffer to whoever is in charge of the team and whoever is currently starting at each spot. If thats the case, then he may like the other boards. It sounds like he could be one of those guys though.

The only thing I get sick of is this idea these so called "true fans" have that anyone who gets upset and bashes the team or dosent like how certain players or coaches are doing their jobs do not "root" for the team. Thats absurd. I havent missed a single game since Sunday Ticket came out on Directv and I dont plan to anytime soon. I watched every second of every game in the 1-15 season and I guarentee you will be lucky to find more than a handful of these guys who are the so called "true fans" who did so. At least not if they are being honest about it.

tomtrio
10-06-2010, 11:38 AM
Just because people are not calling for everyones head to roll does not make anyone less of a dolphins fan. Now I can only speak for myself but I know losing 2 at home against division rivals is pretty crappy but jeez there's still lots of football left. Any given Sunday. And yeah I did see the 1-15 season. The only difference today is that I'm watching cam wake and vontea show us a reason to keep barreling on opposed to watching Jesse chatman and Cleo lemon playing for us week after week

lucid22
10-06-2010, 11:40 AM
Saying "F*ck Finheaven" and bashing individual members is pretty immature. It's a forum people have debates and opinions and everything is open for discussion and different view points ALWAYS happen. Grow up.

fishfanmiami
10-06-2010, 11:50 AM
Funny how when we were 2 and 0 everyone here was saying open it up. Air it out. We are too conservative. 5 interceptions later we are 2 and 2.

You guys got what you asked for. Two games passing for over 300 yards. Both losses.

I don't see any post saying how wrong you were.

Run the ball , eliminate turnovers , control the clock , play good D and we will be fine.

You just saw two games where we did none of these things.

But the passing stats looked great.

Who cares. That not the kind of team we have even with Brandon.

~~~ GOOOOO FINS ~~~

Bumpus
10-06-2010, 11:51 AM
Sounds to me like somebody needs a nap.

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-06-2010, 11:53 AM
Only if he knows how to get a new IP address. :lol: At least thats what Im sensing.

And youre right. He will miss it. Maybe. Unless he likes boards where everyone is ****ing lame and everyone is a fluffer to whoever is in charge of the team and whoever is currently starting at each spot. If thats the case, then he may like the other boards. It sounds like he could be one of those guys though.

The only thing I get sick of is this idea these so called "true fans" have that anyone who gets upset and bashes the team or dosent like how certain players or coaches are doing their jobs do not "root" for the team. Thats absurd. I havent missed a single game since Sunday Ticket came out on Directv and I dont plan to anytime soon. I watched every second of every game in the 1-15 season and I guarentee you will be lucky to find more than a handful of these guys who are the so called "true fans" who did so. At least not if they are being honest about it.
im just like you man. obviously ur alot older and have seen more games than me, but since sunday ticket came into exsistence, i will admit i have only missed one game back in 2005 vs the chiefs and it was for a good reason.

if u remember, they were supposed to play the chiefs that sunday, but due to a hurricane supposed to hit miami, they moved the game up to friday that thursday. what was retarted about that was that there is this ridiculious rule for a certain amount of time in the season where they couldnt show nfl games on friday night due to this high school football rule or some **** like that, so it was only on locally in miami and kc. i obviously couldnt fly to the game because it was way to late of notice, plus with a hurricane coming, it prob would be to hard to get out of miami after.

anyways that is the only game i have missed, and i didnt miss much considering we lost i believe 37-23, when rosenfels came into the game late, and ronnie brown had a sick td run to open the 2nd half, but aside from that nothing.

bottom line, i never miss games, never miss snaps, and dont know what i would do without sunday ticket or if i had to miss a game, id go beyond insane.

LVFinsFan
10-06-2010, 12:36 PM
Funny how when we were 2 and 0 everyone here was saying open it up. Air it out. We are too conservative. 5 interceptions later we are 2 and 2.

You guys got what you asked for. Two games passing for over 300 yards. Both losses.

I don't see any post saying how wrong you were.

Run the ball , eliminate turnovers , control the clock , play good D and we will be fine.

You just saw two games where we did none of these things.

But the passing stats looked great.

Who cares. That not the kind of team we have even with Brandon.

~~~ GOOOOO FINS ~~~

So because we threw for over 300 yards we lost both games?

Get real

flynryan15
10-06-2010, 12:51 PM
Homers like the OP and fishfan are fukking laughable! The trifecta has pissed on this team and you guys soak it up! Yeah genius let's establish the run down 14 to the Jets! We had back to back 300 yard passing games because the pathetic team they produced in their third year got down big! Get a clue we weren't running the ball and grinding out the clock against the Bills or the Vikings either. We can't run the ball because the fat ****sack that runs the team decided to revamp our interior line. Wow! We were bashing the Pats on the ground weren't we? We were on our way to putting 21 first half points on the board until RoboShrek started sporting his tunnel vision, and decided to make cast of linebackers AllPros!

Maybe we can make you guys a homer section! Then all you fluffer can sit on there all day long and talk about how great some random scrub we picked out of the Rams trash is!You can even have King Homer and his cut and paste Facebook/Twitter reporting style give you bi-minute updates Morano and his sunglasses choice of the day!

WVDolphan
10-06-2010, 01:05 PM
Homers like the OP and fishfan are fukking laughable! The trifecta has pissed on this team and you guys soak it up! Yeah genius let's establish the run down 14 to the Jets! We had back to back 300 yard passing games because the pathetic team they produced in their third year got down big! Get a clue we weren't running the ball and grinding out the clock against the Bills or the Vikings either. We can't run the ball because the fat ****sack that runs the team decided to revamp our interior line. Wow! We were bashing the Pats on the ground weren't we? We were on our way to putting 21 first half points on the board until RoboShrek started sporting his tunnel vision, and decided to make cast of linebackers AllPros!

Maybe we can make you guys a homer section! Then all you fluffer can sit on there all day long and talk about how great some random scrub we picked out of the Rams trash is!You can even have King Homer and his cut and paste Facebook/Twitter reporting style give you bi-minute updates Morano and his sunglasses choice of the day!

:sidelol: :lol:

Thats funny because I was going to mention something a few weeks ago about how everyone hates my threads, yet they spark serious debate and how most of the MB is lame as **** these days. I was going to say like "What do you guys want me to do? Post more threads about what kind of jelly Jared Odrick likes on a peanut butter sandwich?" Sunglasses choice of the day was pretty good though.

X-Pacolypse
10-06-2010, 01:11 PM

Just a piece of advice for the future. If you don't agree with what WV, JCane or anything that anybody else has to say after a Dolphins loss then just ignore it. Do what I do, don't even go to the main forum after a loss. Whether it's close or a blowout, I avoid that place like the bubonic plague broke out. It gets nuts in there a lot of times, but mainly due to how passionate we all are as fans.

Trust me, there are some folks who say some really retarded sh*t and should be banned, but guys like WV, JCane, and others are good guys but like most of us may say things in the heat of the moment when your favorite team suffers a loss as bad as the Dolphins did on national television. Long story short, just stay away from the main forum when the team loses. Believe me, you'll be better off by doing so.

X-Pacolypse
10-06-2010, 01:22 PM
Anytime I give an infraction, 90% of the time I can count on receiving a PM later that day explaining why they did nothing, didnt deserve the infraction and Im an idiot. Nobody is ever guilty lol

I've received infractions, and I've never sent any kind of PM in response. Usually, if I see a message saying I got an infraction I just delete it and move on. No big deal to me.

CedarPhin
10-06-2010, 01:23 PM

The word for today is: "rooftop"

WVDolphan
10-06-2010, 01:41 PM
LMAO!!!

1:25 mark of this video. Thats JCane on the phone(Ace) talking to Cedar(Nicky Santoro) who in term talks to this SamTodd clown........"What? You called my friend a ******? Tell him to go **** himself, is that what you did? You go over there and apologize right now. If you ever get out of line over there again I'll smash your ****in head so hard(rooftop) you wont be able to get that cowboy hat on." :lol: "You took your boots off, ya put your feet on the table(by posting this thread title with cursing in it on the MB)? You **** kickin, stinky, horse manure smellin mother ****er you."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RCGqxlxapw

Tunaphish429
10-06-2010, 01:52 PM
Man I need to get the bad taste of these past 2 losses out of my mouth..

I think I may start my own thread about non sense.. and hating someones virtual self..

CedarPhin
10-06-2010, 02:00 PM
Mayaguana is a funny name.

CedarPhin
10-06-2010, 02:06 PM
This kid strikes me as the type of person who, who I'd say, still lives with his mother. Maybe it's why he's so bitter. I don't know.

CedarPhin
10-06-2010, 02:25 PM
Poor little ******* just ran into the Da Vinci of rooftopping. You insulted my friends, my site, and my staff. You're fair game.

WVDolphan
10-06-2010, 02:35 PM
Poor little ******* just ran into the Da Vinci of rooftopping. You insulted my friends, my site, and my staff. You're fair game.

Oh ****! :couch3:

There is no worse fate on FH than getting rooftopped by Cedar. Except for Joe R calling you a jizzmopper of course. :lol:

flynryan15
10-06-2010, 02:42 PM
Just a piece of advice for the future. If you don't agree with what WV, JCane or anything that anybody else has to say after a Dolphins loss then just ignore it. Do what I do, don't even go to the main forum after a loss. Whether it's close or a blowout, I avoid that place like the bubonic plague broke out. It gets nuts in there a lot of times, but mainly due to how passionate we all are as fans.

Trust me, there are some folks who say some really retarded sh*t and should be banned, but guys like WV, JCane, and others are good guys but like most of us may say things in the heat of the moment when your favorite team suffers a loss as bad as the Dolphins did on national television. Long story short, just stay away from the main forum when the team loses. Believe me, you'll be better off by doing so.

You saying you want me ban X-Pac? You suck!

flynryan15
10-06-2010, 02:44 PM

So we can take the gloves off?

CedarPhin
10-06-2010, 03:19 PM
Be my guest. I'll provide the material.

WVDolphan
10-06-2010, 03:19 PM
So we can take the gloves off?

Of course dude. Its the depths.

But, reality is it really dosent matter. Once the dude gets rooftopped, there really isnt much any of us can say that is going to matter. Well unless of course Joe R comes in and calls him a jizzmopper. :lol:

Just sit back and watch what happens is really all you need to do. :snack:

X-Pacolypse
10-06-2010, 03:24 PM
You saying you want me ban X-Pac? You suck!

Dude, those folks that should be "banned" know who they are. Don't worry, you're OK in my book.

tylerdolphin
10-06-2010, 03:34 PM
Its a shame the OP is banned. These sort of threads are much better when they are around.

flynryan15
10-06-2010, 03:43 PM
Of course dude. Its the depths.

But, reality is it really dosent matter. Once the dude gets rooftopped, there really isnt much any of us can say that is going to matter. Well unless of course Joe R comes in and calls him a jizzmopper. :lol:

Just sit back and watch what happens is really all you need to do. :snack:

WTF is rooftopped?

flynryan15
10-06-2010, 03:46 PM
Its a shame the OP is banned. These sort of threads are much better when they are around.

Why did you guys ban him? For picking of Jcane? That's bull**** we were gonna wolfpack him! I'll show that fukking Morano what a wolf does! Check that "Feed The Wolf" is some fukking gay ****! I bet Morano spent more time coming up with that baby game then he did game planning!

Bring back the OP!

JCane
10-06-2010, 08:32 PM
I don't even know what to say lol.

All I know is that it's pretty sad when people can't behave on a message board. SamTodd, your infraction was warranted under the FinHeaven TOS which you agreed to when you signed up. And now you're crying about it. I really could not care any less if you left. I don't think anyone would really miss you and your **** stroking.

You want to leave and find another message board to run your mouth on, Google that ****. You want to stay and abide by the rules here, stay. I really do not care either way.

No one attacked you personally. You disagree with my views, fine. I don't have a problem with that. Attack my views like everyone else. Emotions run high after a loss like that and that's certainly understandable. But don't come after people on a Goddamn message board. That's bush league high school phuckery right there. Myself and any other Mod or Admin would have hit you up for the same "bull****" infraction.

Take your ball and go home.

JCane
10-06-2010, 08:35 PM
I've received infractions, and I've never sent any kind of PM in response. Usually, if I see a message saying I got an infraction I just delete it and move on. No big deal to me.

You've received infractions and you haven't sent disgruntled PM's in response to those infractions because you're not a whiny little ****** ***** like some here on FinHeaven who take **** way too seriously. You're a bit more mature than some of these dudes with the IQ of mustard.

WVDolphan
10-06-2010, 09:07 PM
But, can we still rooftop this mother ****er or what?

1 dol fan
10-06-2010, 11:33 PM
WTF is rooftopped?
Tell us!

NY8123
10-06-2010, 11:33 PM
You've received infractions and you haven't sent disgruntled PM's in response to those infractions because you're not a whiny little ****** ***** like some here on FinHeaven who take **** way too seriously. You're a bit more mature than some of these dudes with the IQ of mustard.

Mel Kipper has the IQ of a potato at least Mustard is a refined product. lol.

Maybe one of the mods should make a sarcasm font.

Do I really want to stab Rex Ryann in the tongue with a ****ing soldering iron - no, well maybe but...
Do I really like some of the rants posted on this site - yes i find it funny and never take them to heart
Do I really think half the people believe half the **** that they type - no, they just use this site as an outlet to vent
Do I personally hate any one user that I have debated with - why would I, I don't know you personally. I haven't looked you in the eyes and read the person you are.

Do what I do grab a beer, crack it open and find the posts you want to read. You don't go to the book store and read every book, its also the reason you have chicks out there sucking on horse ****, I mean not for everyone but hey the amish need their porn too and who are we to judge maybe the horse likes it.

Possum
10-07-2010, 12:27 AM
God dammit. Another "I HATE JCANE" Thread and I missed it.

JCane
10-07-2010, 12:39 AM
God dammit. Another "I HATE JCANE" Thread and I missed it.

So make your very own "I HATE JCANE" thread you ****ing tool bag.

JCane
10-07-2010, 12:44 AM
There, I changed the thread title to "**** JCane."

Maybe next time you won't miss it. Hell, even I missed it.

Vaark
10-07-2010, 12:56 AM
I for one am not above knock down drag out intra-thread flame-ups if provoked and/or warranted, BUT I've always considered the actual starting a new thread for the purpose of calling someone out by name to reek of extreme douchebaggery.

Possum
10-07-2010, 01:11 AM
At least it's not i want to "****ing cut your head off" thread.

WVDolphan
10-07-2010, 01:15 AM
I for one am not above knock down drag out intra-thread flame-ups if provoked and/or warranted, BUT I've always considered the actual starting a new thread for the purpose of calling someone out by name to reek of extreme douchebaggery.

No kidding. Its like I cant stand god damn D-day because he's a total ****ing douche and all but I dont go around starting threads on the MB about it. :lol:

Possum
10-07-2010, 01:20 AM
I simply hate everyone here.

tylerdolphin
10-07-2010, 06:31 AM
I simply hate everyone here.
**** you too you worthless tool.

1 dol fan
10-07-2010, 08:16 AM
But really... whats rooftopping?

JCane
10-07-2010, 08:18 AM
So is SamTodd banned? He started this thread and I was no where around until way late. Sucks he isn't here now. Kinda feel bad for him. I mean, this is probably all he had.

NY8123
10-07-2010, 09:02 AM
But really... whats rooftopping?

Is it like curb stomping only higher?

WVDolphan
10-07-2010, 12:43 PM
So is SamTodd banned? He started this thread and I was no where around until way late. Sucks he isn't here now. Kinda feel bad for him. I mean, this is probably all he had.

Nah. His mom is heating up some canned beef stew for him as dinner.

NY8123
10-07-2010, 12:52 PM
Nah. His mom is heating up some canned beef stew for him as dinner.

It better be Chunky!

Batroc
10-09-2010, 12:31 AM
I think the funniest part of any of this is the guy went f*cking postal on JCane, who in turn thanked him for it lol. It's funny that so many here get riled up by WVdolphan, but people are always all over his posts. I would think if you didn't like a particular poster that you would stay far away from anything to do with him. I agree with some of his ideas, and I disagree with others. Tempers were flaring all over this board Monday and Tuesday and a lot of the debates got heated. As I've stated in other posts though, there's no way you can say this guy isn't a "real" Fin fan. He's passionate about the team in his posts and you can tell that a loss like the one we suffered last Monday cuts him to the bone. Sounds like the mark of a true fan to me. It's a message board people and we're all Fin Fans. Homers and Pessimists alike, hold hands and sing "kumbaya my lord..."