PDA

View Full Version : Truthism?

Eli_Manning
10-11-2010, 08:44 PM
http://truthism.com/

Read the whole thing, it's kind of religious I guess. What do you guys think about these disturbing revelations? :confused:

Locke
10-12-2010, 02:52 PM
http://truthism.com/

Read the whole thing, it's kind of religious I guess. What do you guys think about these disturbing revelations? :confused:

I think my soul died a little after opening that link...

tylerdolphin
10-12-2010, 06:22 PM
When it comes to this kind of information (i.e., fringe subjects), you atheists, scientists, and skeptics all of a sudden start claiming that you need "irrefutable proof" in order to believe it. OK, fine. Then I'll turn the tables on you: Go and prove that the leaders of this world are in fact human. Oh, that's right, YOU CAN'T! Hell, you wouldn't even be able to prove who the actual leaders are in the first place.

So, in the same breath that you say, "Oh my gosh, I went to this one stupid website and the guy said that aliens rule the world," you should also say, "Oh my gosh, I believe that humans rule the world, even though I have absolutely no proof for my belief." As you can see, one cannot just posit that humans rule the world. Where's the proof??? Think about it for a second: Right now, assume that aliens do in fact rule the world; then, combine this with the fact that people automatically assume that humans rule the world. Now, what do you have: The perfect recipe for deception! But, this concept of aliens secretly ruling the world is not just a theoretical possibility, it also happens to be the actual truth! And, this is no coincidence--the Reptilians intentionally designed society to be this very way. That is, society was designed so that no one would ever question the so-called "basic truths."
what is this i dont even

1Hawdolfin4L
10-12-2010, 10:01 PM
After all of this…
God is still God, and Jesus is still Jesus. Satan is still Satan. The situation remains the same. Why should it change.
Believe in Jesus and be saved.

Let's see.

If God created the world, and made all creatures, then all creatures must be of an alien species(since all was created).
Therefore man is an alien.(nothing new to me)

Then more aliens came around(angels and demons) and did abductions etc.(nothing new to Christians)
In Genesis these aliens came to earth and mated with the females.

Babies became giants and were very intelligent.(note Stone Hedge and Pyramids)(not new to me)

UFO's flying around.(nothing new to me)
In book of Job the aliens(Satan) went about the earth many times.
Elijah was taken by a Chariot of Fire.(UFO?)

Bible also mentions of a great deception in the end days. DECEPTION warning!
This will be to discredit God and Jesus.
Could be a play with UFO's etc., but we(Christians) already know who they are. Do you?

tylerdolphin
10-12-2010, 10:27 PM
What. the. ****.

WVDolphan
10-12-2010, 11:10 PM
Rrrrriiiiigggghhhht.

1Hawdolfin4L
10-13-2010, 01:26 AM
I logical guess would be that you don't read the bible.

tylerdolphin
10-13-2010, 01:30 AM
I logical guess would be that you don't read the bible.
I was brought up in a very religious community, so I know the Bible. I have never heard it tied to aliens though.

1Hawdolfin4L
10-13-2010, 02:01 AM
From the Bible “Book of Genesis” and from the “BOOK of Enoch.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5aOP-azKzs
THE WATCHERS: Fallen angels, Dinosaurs, & UFOs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek4F65iqQBk&feature=related

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek4F65iqQBk&feature=related)
Forbidden History of The Nephilim Part1

Genesis 6:2 NKJ
That the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful: and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.

Genesis 6:4 NKJ
There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown. (?the Titans, Zeus, Hercules etc.?)

God became angry at what was happening, and made the great “FLOOD.”

1Hawdolfin4L
10-13-2010, 02:04 AM
I was brought up in a very religious community, so I know the Bible. I have never heard it tied to aliens though.

The term aliens are not used. They used the term Angel's, Demons and fallen angels.

1Hawdolfin4L
10-13-2010, 02:39 AM
Book of Job

1:6,7 LB

One day as the angels came to present themselves before the Lord, Satan, the Accuser, came with them.
Where have you come from? The Lord asked Satan.
And Satan replied, “from patrolling the earth.”

You have to ask yourself, what was his mode of travel.
Is this Satan flying around or just something we call a UFO?

2 Kings 2:11 LB

As they were walking along, talking, suddenly a chariot of fire, drawn by horses of fire, appeared and drove between them, separating them, and Elijah was carried by a whirlwind into heaven.

Comment: you have to remember that they did not use the term UFO or flying saucer.
Mode of transportation was a chariot.
Imagine a saucer or craft hovering with retro rockets on 4 sides. The craft would be called a chariot and the rockets… horses of fire.
Also was the whirlwind some sort of teleport?

Believe in Jesus, and you will be saved.

Locke
10-13-2010, 10:34 AM
To be fair, this makes just as much sense as someone saying a talking snake tricked eve into eating a forbidden apple or Jonah lived inside a whale for 3 days or whatever it was. All this stuff is unbelievable to me...

1Hawdolfin4L
10-13-2010, 01:34 PM
All this stuff is unbelievable to me...

In your very 1st post you said your soul died a little. Did you believe something there that was revealed?

Weren't they talking about reptilians?
And here a reptilian talks to Eve, but since it is from the Bible you scoff at it?, or is it something else?
Almost everything that website revealed has a biblical link or explanation.

Some people or circles actually call the Bible, a “book of disclosure.”

If Satan etc. are advanced beings, good chance they might have the capability to change, transform, shoots even possess a person, and pass through dimensions.

You are putting yourself and religion in a box. Don't, because if you do, you won't see IT.

If God is who he said he is, and created the entire universe, He can do anything, nothing is impossible with them and Satan was right up there as one of the most high beings.

The Bible talks of war. Not like the ones on earth, but universal war. The entire universe.
What does that make us? Germs among giants, and we think that we are more intelligent than them, in fact many times we think that WE are the Gods and the center of the universe. Our arrogance is killing us literally.

They spin circles around us, and we don't even see them. Again nothing is impossible for them.
The Bible says that they can even read our thoughts, see the future, etc., BTW at judgment time, even our thoughts will be judged.

But just remember, amid of all of this madness, is Jesus, just believe in him and you will be saved.

Locke
10-13-2010, 01:50 PM
In your very 1st post you said your soul died a little. Did you believe something there that was revealed?

Weren't they talking about reptilians?
And here a reptilian talks to Eve, but since it is from the Bible you scoff at it?, or is it something else?
Almost everything that website revealed has a biblical link or explanation.

Some people or circles actually call the Bible, a “book of disclosure.”

If Satan etc. are advanced beings, good chance they might have the capability to change, transform, shoots even possess a person, and pass through dimensions.

You are putting yourself and religion in a box. Don't, because if you do, you won't see IT.

If God is who he said he is, and created the entire universe, He can do anything, nothing is impossible with them and Satan was right up there as one of the most high beings.

The Bible talks of war. Not like the ones on earth, but universal war. The entire universe.
What does that make us? Germs among giants, and we think that we are more intelligent than them, in fact many times we think that WE are the Gods and the center of the universe. Our arrogance is killing us literally.

They spin circles around us, and we don't even see them. Again nothing is impossible for them.
The Bible says that they can even read our thoughts, see the future, etc., BTW at judgment time, even our thoughts will be judged.

But just remember, amid of all of this madness, is Jesus, just believe in him and you will be saved.

It was a joke. I wasn't asking to be preached at. Trust me, my wife's parents have tried to "save us" more times than I can possibly count. Someone over the internet won't have better luck...

1Hawdolfin4L
10-13-2010, 01:51 PM
Remember those pictures years ago that was a craze? You stare at them and after a while a whole new dimension or picture appears? Well this is it and it is REAL, and with each passing day, more and more are revealed, and at the same time, more and more people are trying to cover it up. Can't, because now we have the internet, and communication is free and wide, no more cover ups(but it still happens) but deception is wide, because they gotta confuse you, demoralize you, make you surrender.

Believe in Jesus.

WISfinfan13
10-13-2010, 01:59 PM
I dont get this truthism crap. I scanned through it and their is zero factual evidence to back any of that stuff up. Plus any "idea" that is presented and needs 3-5 paragraphs of commmentary telling me keep an open mind and why I should believe what they have to say, must be pretty weak in content.

Locke
10-13-2010, 02:04 PM
I dont get this truthism crap. I scanned through it and their is zero factual evidence to back any of that stuff up. Plus any "idea" that is presented and needs 3-5 paragraphs of commmentary telling me keep an open mind and why I should believe what they have to say, must be pretty weak in content.

Exactly. His whole argument is that anyone who doubts has a closed mind and won't think outside the box. There is nothing substantial in anything there...

WISfinfan13
10-13-2010, 02:30 PM
Watch the videos. They are hilarious. The reports eyes go funky and they use this as "proof", but if "reptilians" are so advanced and intelligent creatures, why would one slip up and show its identity on a nationally televised news broadcast? Dumb.

X-Pacolypse
10-13-2010, 07:56 PM
I got a headache a quarter of the way through. Sh*t makes no sense.

emeraldfin
10-21-2010, 05:54 AM
Remember those pictures years ago that was a craze? You stare at them and after a while a whole new dimension or picture appears? Well this is it and it is REAL, and with each passing day, more and more are revealed, and at the same time, more and more people are trying to cover it up. Can't, because now we have the internet, and communication is free and wide, no more cover ups(but it still happens) but deception is wide, because they gotta confuse you, demoralize you, make you surrender.

Believe in Jesus.

Who exactly is trying to "cover up" what you are stating is being revealed?

1Hawdolfin4L
10-25-2010, 07:29 AM
Disclosure: This might be Christian web sites, which some people claim has little relevancy or legitimacy.

The Media and Museums hide and suppress much of this mysterious evidence, but it is all around. This is just the beginning.
Much more if you look around. I was reading these books since the 60's. Eric von Daniken etc., controversial for sure, but they are there, cannot be denied.

http://www.s8int.com/giants3.html
OOPARTS(Out of place artifacts)

http://www.stevequayle.com/Giants/index2.html

(http://www.stevequayle.com/Giants/index2.html)
http://www.returnofthenephilim.com/GiantBonesDiscoveries.html

Now that I read the Bible, things like these become more clear to me and the events that surround them.

DisturbedShifty
10-25-2010, 08:59 AM
I'm not sure which takes the top prize for looney "religion". Scientology or Truthism.

1Hawdolfin4L
10-25-2010, 01:31 PM
I'm not sure which takes the top prize for looney "religion". Scientology or Truthism.

Why do you call it looney?

Till today man have never been able to do nor duplicate the moving of objects that many ANCIENT civilizations DID. Moreover they supposedly had neither the knowledge nor the equipment.

Explain all of the ancient artifacts that have carvings of what we NOW call UFO's and aliens or alien creatures?

The BIBLE have numerous accounts of such sights and encounters. We call them Angels and demons.

Thus, with all of our so-called superior knowledge and equipment why are we sub par?

Or do we just hide the facts the best that we can and stow it away hoping that no finds them and that no one questions them?

Or better yet, do we just refuse to think about it, and bury our heads in the sand?

tylerdolphin
10-26-2010, 09:16 PM
Because I read it.

emeraldfin
10-27-2010, 05:37 AM

According to this site, I am free to claim I am an alien who is ruling the world and nobody can disprove it.

I can see his reasoning behind calling it looney.

DisturbedShifty
10-27-2010, 06:56 AM

Till today man have never been able to do nor duplicate the moving of objects that many ANCIENT civilizations DID. Moreover they supposedly had neither the knowledge nor the equipment.

Explain all of the ancient artifacts that have carvings of what we NOW call UFO's and aliens or alien creatures?

The BIBLE have numerous accounts of such sights and encounters. We call them Angels and demons.

Thus, with all of our so-called superior knowledge and equipment why are we sub par?

Or do we just hide the facts the best that we can and stow it away hoping that no finds them and that no one questions them?

Or better yet, do we just refuse to think about it, and bury our heads in the sand?

So what your saying, if I understand you correctly, is that you don't think today's humans can NOT reproduce ancient architecture such as the Great Pyramids, Great Wall of China, Aztec Pyramids or Stone Henge? Because if you are, I will dispute that logic with this. Why would we need to build structures like that? Nobody in this day and age needs giant pyramids, huge walls (even though some think we still do), or some giant lawn decorations. Oh, and there are machines bigger than the blocks of the Great Pyramids that we move on a regular basis in the modern world.

As for Extraterrestrial Life, I won't say that there is no other intelligent life in the universe. To me that is just plan ignorant to believe that we are the only life forms capable of intelligent thought. But to believe our entire world is ruled by Reptile people is just plain stupid. If it's true, then please by all means, present me with such evidence that proves it. But I have a feeling you will be just as hard pressed to provide such evidence just like when an atheist tells a God fairing person to prove God's existence. Until I see a six foot tall, bipedal Reptile I will continue to call shenanigans and continue to believe in a higher power.

According to this site, I am free to claim I am an alien who is ruling the world and nobody can disprove it.

I can see his reasoning behind calling it looney.
Do you thinks if we threw on some sunglasses we might be able to see the Reptilians?

1Hawdolfin4L
10-28-2010, 04:52 AM
So what your saying, if I understand you correctly, is that you don't think today's humans can NOT reproduce ancient architecture such as the Great Pyramids, Great Wall of China, Aztec Pyramids or Stone Henge? Because if you are, I will dispute that logic with this. Why would we need to build structures like that? Nobody in this day and age needs giant pyramids, huge walls (even though some think we still do), or some giant lawn decorations. Oh, and there are machines bigger than the blocks of the Great Pyramids that we move on a regular basis in the modern world.

As for Extraterrestrial Life, I won't say that there is no other intelligent life in the universe. To me that is just plan ignorant to believe that we are the only life forms capable of intelligent thought. But to believe our entire world is ruled by Reptile people is just plain stupid.

I think you missed my bigger point.

It is HOW did the ancients accomplish those feats with supposedly less intelligence and no great construction equipment? And with no known evidence that those equipment even existed.

Some stones from ancient day are much larger that those used by the Egyptians.

I did not say that we are reptiles.

The Bible says that God destroyed the Earth because of human hybrids of "fallen Angels and human."

The Bible says that those hybrids were also present during the time of Moses. (This is probably why God told Joshua to do genocide on some of those cities.) The bad gene had to be eliminated.

Why are there artifacts with drawings of UFO's?

And model airplanes are discovered in ancient tombs?

How are those explained?

Is it loony to say that there were at one time giant lizards over 50ft tall? Etc.? Birds with wing spans over 20ft?

That the Sun is the center of the solar system?

DisturbedShifty
10-28-2010, 05:55 AM
I think you missed my bigger point.

It is HOW did the ancients accomplish those feats with supposedly less intelligence and no great construction equipment? And with no known evidence that those equipment even existed.

Some stones from ancient day are much larger that those used by the Egyptians.

I did not say that we are reptiles.

The Bible says that God destroyed the Earth because of human hybrids of "fallen Angels and human."

The Bible says that those hybrids were also present during the time of Moses. (This is probably why God told Joshua to do genocide on some of those cities.) The bad gene had to be eliminated.

Why are there artifacts with drawings of UFO's?

And model airplanes are discovered in ancient tombs?

How are those explained?

Is it loony to say that there were at one time giant lizards over 50ft tall? Etc.? Birds with wing spans over 20ft?

That the Sun is the center of the solar system?
I was always taught the the pyramids were build by first cutting big stones from limestone. Then dragged it to the site, usually rolling it on top of logs to make it easier. Then they would push and pull them up ramps and set them into place. It may not have been a bulldozer or a crane, but they DID have tools to assist them in building the pyramids.

A better question to ask would be how the Egyptians and the Aztecs both decided to build pyramids, when neither culture NEVER came into contact with one another.

And yes, there are some wonders of the ancient world that we might never know how they pulled it off. If you want to go with extraterrestrials were the influence then be my guest.

But if you actually goto that website and read it they go no where with their logic. At least with established religions you can see some logic in the thinking. Truthism believes that we are ruled, as in RIGHT NOW, by reptile people.

Where did you see that model airplanes were discovered in ancient tombs?

And it's not loony to believe that giant lizards and birds once roamed the Earth because we have evidence that they did, at one point, existed.

1Hawdolfin4L
10-28-2010, 06:03 AM
Disclosure: possible Christian web sites.

Food for thought.

Ancient Mysteries - Puma Punku in Tiahuanaco

http://hubpages.com/hub/Ancient-Mysteries-Puma-Punku-in-Tiahuanaco

(http://hubpages.com/hub/Ancient-Mysteries-Puma-Punku-in-Tiahuanaco)
Spectacular in its own right, the Great Pyramid is, yet it pales in comparison to the ruins of Puma Punku in Tiahuanaco, in South America.

Even with modern day technology and information, these structures defy logic, and confound those who seek to solve the mysteries that lie within them.

There is one more significant thing to mention regarding the ruins of Puma Punku. Not only were these stones cut somehow, but they were finely cut. The cuts on these stones are perfectly straight. The holes cored into these stones are perfect, and all of equal depth.

http://www.riaanbooysen.com/enigmas?start=1

(http://www.riaanbooysen.com/enigmas?start=1)
Look at the photos at this page.

http://www.riaanbooysen.com/enigmas?start=2

(http://www.riaanbooysen.com/enigmas?start=2)
see figure 62 – are these insects or model planes?

http://www.riaanbooysen.com/enigmas?start=3

(http://www.riaanbooysen.com/enigmas?start=3)
Some of these stones are 270 tons. How were they planning to move it?

Making of the Great Pyramids.

http://www.world-mysteries.com/mpl_wh2.htm#Pyramid%20Shocker

(http://www.world-mysteries.com/mpl_wh2.htm#Pyramid%20Shocker)
Egyptologists: It is Time to Prove Your Claims

In the 1970s a Japanese team funded by Nissan tried to build a one-third, scale model of the Great Pyramid using the methods Egyptologists claim the ancient engineers employed. They could not duplicate a single step of the process.

Something is Wrong with this Picture!
Great Pyramid Shocker

To finish the pyramid on time working seasonally they would have had to radically increase the delivery rate to about 900 blocks per day or about one every 45 seconds. Is this possible? The truth is, none of it is possible and a careful analysis of the actual construction process using the primitive tools and methods clearly demonstrates that these scholars need to go back to the drawing board and quick.

1Hawdolfin4L
10-28-2010, 06:15 AM
But if you actually goto that website and read it they go no where with their logic. At least with established religions you can see some logic in the thinking. Truthism believes that we are ruled, as in RIGHT NOW, by reptile people.

Where did you see that model airplanes were discovered in ancient tombs?

And it's not loony to believe that giant lizards and birds once roamed the Earth because we have evidence that they did, at one point, existed.

To say that they are reptilians? I don't know.

The Bible says that the world is ruled by SATAN. I don't know what he looks like, but he can change forms. THAT is something to think about.

The anti-Christ will call himself god, and do miracles. Will he be a human? What is the beast in Revelation?

About model airplanes. I just posted info, see above.

Was it loony about giant lizards? Exactly it is not.
The giant stones, they exist. Why then is it loony to conjure up ways as in a "think tank" about why and how they were built? Because they seem impossible by ancient ways and means, some must pose out of the box alternatives.

The same for the other subjects. By reviewing alternative ideas, brain storming provide avenues and modes, keeping doors open.

DisturbedShifty
10-28-2010, 07:27 AM
I'm not gonna bother anymore. After reading some of your other posts on this topic, it is clear that you haven't been on topic from jump.

emeraldfin
10-28-2010, 08:05 AM
Do you thinks if we threw on some sunglasses we might be able to see the Reptilians?

Dude you dont even need sunglasses. This ****er has been brain-washing kids for the past 15 years

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/10/medium_barney-1.jpg

And to think the evidence was in front of us all the time.

Thank you Truthism, it all makes sense now.