PDA

View Full Version : 2 things I envy of the NYJ

SR 7
10-11-2010, 10:22 PM
their blitz packages with DB, something Miami doesn't do still. Isn't bell one of the best blitzing S in the game? WHY DOESN"T HE MORE OFTEN THEN !! I would try to blitz him as much as I can, not lke his coverage skills are any good.

Mark Sanchez ability to look one way than pass the other. Chad Henne almost NEVER tries to manipulate the defense like that.

rob19
10-11-2010, 10:25 PM
I envy that they have Brad Smith

...our wildcat would be so beast with Brad Smith...

Ricky_Fan34
10-11-2010, 10:27 PM
I envy how they have David Harris.

SRM
10-11-2010, 10:32 PM
I'm envying that they actually take the damn shots downfield. I've seen like two of them completed but it's really opening things up for them.

Eli_Manning
10-11-2010, 10:36 PM
I envy that they have a competent coaching staff.

dolpns13
10-11-2010, 10:41 PM
i envy that they are better than we are

Yamilo
10-11-2010, 10:41 PM
I envy how well Sanchez is progressing...

sharp
10-11-2010, 10:44 PM
I envy that brett favre fumbled a snap against them but we have to work for goal line stands

I envy that they take shots downfield

I envy that their offense has speed

I envy that they hated us for a gimmick wildcat yet they run a fake reverse every run play / seminole / motion out the ***

I envy that their hasn't been one batted pass / 2 dropped picks by jason allen / for mark sanchez

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-11-2010, 10:46 PM
i envy that they had jen sterger as a cheerleader. she is so ****in hot

dolpns13
10-11-2010, 10:49 PM
i envy that they had jen sterger as a cheerleader. she is so ****in hot

she wasnt a cheerleader, she was an intern in their PR dept.

67Stang
10-11-2010, 10:49 PM
I don't envy a damn thing about the Jets.

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-11-2010, 10:50 PM
she wasnt a cheerleader, she was an intern in their PR dept.
ok fine, still they had her in the organization, shes so ****in hot.

ANUFan
10-11-2010, 10:52 PM
For all of you envying anything from the JETS, you know you can always switch teams/Loyalties! Already sounds like one foot is out the door!

ajcdolphin
10-11-2010, 10:52 PM
I agree, they let Sanchez take shots down the field. Look back at our first 4 games, Henne has not been allow to even attack the endzone from the 40 yard line and in. That is how the patriots stopped us. They sat down on all of our short routes. Let Henne use his strong arm an attack the defense down the field.

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-11-2010, 10:53 PM
For all of you envying anything from the JETS, you know you can always switch teams/Loyalties! Already sounds like one foot is out the door!
na. i don't envy a thing about the ****in jets. **** the jets. **** their fans, i hate them more than i hate my worst enemy.

dolpns13
10-11-2010, 10:53 PM
ok fine, still they had her in the organization, shes so ****in hot.

yes, she is HOT... I think she did Favre.. look at her, not only is she smokin hot, but she is probably also a huge whore.. probably flappin in the wind.. ha

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-11-2010, 10:54 PM
yes, she is HOT... I think she did Favre.. look at her, not only is she smokin hot, but she is probably also a huge whore.. probably flappin in the wind.. ha
i dont think favre did her. i think she said she does not do old men or married men. he tried to get with her, but she denied his old ***. well im young and not married, maybe i have a shot?

dolfan2909
10-11-2010, 10:56 PM
I envy how well Sanchez is progressing...

funny because i'm actually watching the game and he looks very average to me

67Stang
10-11-2010, 10:58 PM
I wish Henne had time to go through 3 reads!

ANUFan
10-11-2010, 10:59 PM
funny because i'm actually watching the game and he looks very average to me

As far as Sanchez don't be fooled, he still throwing the ball in areas he shouldn't that great pass protection he is getting from that O-line is masking that!

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

I wish Henne had time to go through 3 reads!

Exactly! you know football

dolpns13
10-11-2010, 11:00 PM
i dont think favre did her. i think she said she does not do old men or married men. he tried to get with her, but she denied his old ***. well im young and not married, maybe i have a shot?

I dont believe half the crap people say.. I think she did him. why would he stalk her if she didnt do him? its not like favre wife isnt hot either.. although tigers ex is smokin hot too, and he screwed that one up.

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-11-2010, 11:02 PM
i actually do envy something about the jets. how every mother ****in bounce goes their way. ive never seen a team ****in recover everything and have it handed to them. **** the vikes

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

I dont believe half the crap people say.. I think she did him. why would he stalk her if she didnt do him? its not like favre wife isnt hot either.. although tigers ex is smokin hot too, and he screwed that one up.
i would say favres wife is hot for her age, but not in general anymore. young ***** is better for him

PhinsPhan11
10-11-2010, 11:18 PM
I envy that they have a better record than we do.

finnns2000
10-11-2010, 11:24 PM
Those cheerleaders look amazing soaking wet...

Uh...

brb

Billk78
10-11-2010, 11:25 PM
Sanchez doesnt look that much better than Henne to me.

Billk78
10-11-2010, 11:29 PM
I envy every NFL team because they can actually return kickoffs past the 20.

FlaFinest954
10-11-2010, 11:31 PM
This thread is embarassing. We have our own identity.........or do we wanna be jets clones?! And the same people envying have alot to say about Jason Taylor's decision.

The nerve of you people.

Mogwai
10-11-2010, 11:32 PM
If I didn't hate them so much, I would say I am extremely grateful that they have proven there's more than just one way to win in this league. So many braindead teams live in constant fear that people will realize what morons they are and so begins the whole copycat culture this league has been drowning in. Jests drafted well but have been willing to move picks for quality players. They chase talent above all else and are run with less bull**** than some other self important FO's (ahem...). Now enough of this yay for the jests crap.

xxdolfanxx
10-11-2010, 11:33 PM
Wow this tread is a ****ing disgrace! i dont envy **** about the jets and their fat *** coach!

why dont you guys just move to NY and cheer for the jets while your at it?

MP-Omnis
10-11-2010, 11:48 PM
Brad Smith is a baller. He makes that team real good. He's like a QB-version of Steve Tasker.

phins_4_ever
10-11-2010, 11:54 PM
I envy the Miami Dolphins for having a fan like me who does not a$$ kiss the NY 'friggin' Jets.
I envy myself for having enough respect for women not to think that a hot woman is automatically a whore.

lbmclean_sj
10-12-2010, 12:08 AM
I wish we had their OC and OL coach

zicofirol
10-12-2010, 12:26 AM
I'm envying that they actually take the damn shots downfield. I've seen like two of them completed but it's really opening things up for them.
That and brad smith... But yeah, thye take 4 or 5 shots down the field a game, the fins? 1 if we are lucky...

Strangeworld
10-12-2010, 12:30 AM
That and brad smith... But yeah, thye take 4 or 5 shots down the field a game, the fins? 1 if we are lucky...

you can thank our QB for that...

Dolph N.Fan
10-12-2010, 12:37 AM
Jets actually were throwing when trying to run the clock out, Miami? probably would have sat on it running it 3 straight times probably even a wildcat play.

sharp
10-12-2010, 12:37 AM
the QB who has been penningtonized...

also we have no speed so theres nothing to throw downfield too...

Also its one thing to protect your draft picks if your a good drafting team, by dropping so many of our early round and even late round picks, maybe its worth trading sometimes.

MadDog 88
10-12-2010, 12:42 AM
First of all, do you realize just how pathetic it is to envy another team? Especially the main rival? Those of you drooling over Sanchez, he looks good in the pocket but his accuracy is less then desirable. Additionally, his time management at the 2 minute warning was horrible. I'm sure Jets fans would agree with that.

timwendt58
10-12-2010, 12:43 AM
I envy the Vikings because we don't have a speedy playmaker like Percy Harvin.

zicofirol
10-12-2010, 12:43 AM
you can thank our QB for that...

Last I check he actually has the arm strength to throw it deep unlike pennington..

madmic21
10-12-2010, 12:44 AM
I am sorry but you give Henne any piece of that team and he is every bit a succesful as Sanchez. TE, 2Wr studs, Oline, Rbs that can kill you in the running and passing game. Really if Sanchez isn't playing at a near probowl level in that system he is underachieving. They are so talented on offense it isn't funny. Oh and the D. Lol. OK I will say it but if they don't win the Super Bowl its all because Sanchez.

volk
10-12-2010, 12:45 AM
I don't envy the Jets...I hate them.

mongos
10-12-2010, 12:46 AM
I envy that brett favre fumbled a snap against them but we have to work for goal line stands

I envy that they take shots downfield

I envy that their offense has speed

I envy that they hated us for a gimmick wildcat yet they run a fake reverse every run play / seminole / motion out the ***

I envy that their hasn't been one batted pass / 2 dropped picks by jason allen / for mark sanchez

You need to breathe deeply into a paper bag.

blinder
10-12-2010, 12:47 AM
Envy the Jets...never have, never will.

enough said.

Cobra84
10-12-2010, 12:48 AM
I envy Sanchez's ability to throw dropped passes to the defense. How many dropped interceptions has he thrown this year?

sharp
10-12-2010, 12:52 AM
You need to breathe deeply into a paper bag.

Oh im fine, its just true, its rather annoying at most

finnns2000
10-12-2010, 12:54 AM
I am sorry but you give Henne any piece of that team and he is every bit a succesful as Sanchez. TE, 2Wr studs, Oline, Rbs that can kill you in the running and passing game. Really if Sanchez isn't playing at a near probowl level in that system he is underachieving. They are so talented on offense it isn't funny. Oh and the D. Lol. OK I will say it but if they don't win the Super Bowl its all because Sanchez.

No. Henne would make it a lot easier for opposing D's with his robo-eyes and lock-on functionality. Good lord Henne is overrated by Phins fans.

DolphinsAreBad
10-12-2010, 12:59 AM
Jets fans wish we had Marc Anthony.

Even Stevens.

madmic21
10-12-2010, 01:12 AM
Whatever bro. There are two types of Henne fans those who think like me realize that he is not Peyton Manning but think that he is a decent enough QB that if surrounded by capable circumstances he can HELP us win a lot of games. And the other fan is the one that no matter what goes around with Henne under centerthey still find reasons to throw Henne under the bus. Once we realize that there are 4 or so Qbs in this league at any given time that can truly carry a team and the rest is just a matter of not eliminating their teams chances and I think Henne is going to end up being that. Sanchez was a few inches tonight from losing that game. And he did little to win that game. If you can't see this then I would rather not argue.

MadDog 88
10-12-2010, 01:15 AM
Whatever bro. There are two types of Henne fans those who think like me realize that he is not Peyton Manning but think that he is a decent enough QB that if surrounded by capable circumstances he can HELP us win a lot of games. And the other fan is the one that no matter what goes around with Henne under centerthey still find reasons to throw Henne under the bus. Once we realize that there are 4 or so Qbs in this league at any given time that can truly carry a team and the rest is just a matter of not eliminating their teams chances and I think Henne is going to end up being that. Sanchez was a few inches tonight from losing that game. And he did little to win that game. If you can't see this then I would rather not argue.

There is a third type which represents the other end of the spectrum and fuels those who dislike Henne. They are the ones who think Henne is the next Marino. He's not. He is to inconsistent right now in determining if he has the skill to carry or cost his team.

Ricky_Fan34
10-12-2010, 01:17 AM
Hah! You can't say you wouldn't like to have a player from them. How about back in the mid 2000's and even now, I'm sure all of us would've loved to have Tom Brady. Nothing wrong with envying another teams talent. We passed on guys like Darelle Revis and Patrick Willis to take Ted Ginn... that hurts.

madmic21
10-12-2010, 01:18 AM
Let's take my Peyton Manning example as a generalization that could include any QB in the realm of Brees-Montana-Brady-ect.

madmic21
10-12-2010, 01:24 AM
Secondly, I hate to bash this in to the ground but I think we are still limited a lot on the Offense by coaching philosophy and Talent. I really think until we move away from that ball control style we will be easy to gameplan. Not that we need to become a 5 wr set team but we need to show that we will take shots when the defense shows that they won't respect it.

hooshoops
10-12-2010, 01:28 AM
name another qb for me after watching that jets game tonight in case you guys have missed watching their defense all season who's in miamis camp and could have had the same success henne had vs the jets defense???

lol...i dare you

hooshoops
10-12-2010, 01:30 AM
Hah! You can't say you wouldn't like to have a player from them. How about back in the mid 2000's and even now, I'm sure all of us would've loved to have Tom Brady. Nothing wrong with envying another teams talent. We passed on guys like Darelle Revis and Patrick Willis to take Ted Ginn... that hurts.

hell i'd take david harris for that garbage at ilb we keep running out there opposite dansby all day long...david harris has instincts unlike any guy not named micah johnson we've run out there

madmic21
10-12-2010, 01:36 AM
And when that Qb gets hit the next time and lies there on the field for the rest of the season. What do we do next. I just don't think your Qb does us much good now or later. And you think our passive O gameplan is hard to excecute now? You heard of 10 in the box. Lol. Wasn't your boy 0-3 last year?

Clipse
10-12-2010, 01:48 AM
I envy the competent OC they have who knows how to use a ****ing slant.

mindstate
10-12-2010, 02:02 AM
Sanchez is still a bit raw but he's come a long way from last year. He's not locking onto receivers like he did last year. He's also been very lucky, he's had about 3-5 picks dropped so far this year. Happens to every QB but he definitely has a bit of luck on his side. That said he's been much more careful with the ball this year.

The DB blitz packages are fun, but teams seem to figure them out, especially on third and long. It would be really nice to have a dominant pass rusher.

I'm looking at you, Vernon Gholston.

SR 7
10-12-2010, 02:22 AM
i envy how their HC rather lose giving it their all than lose by being conservative.

I envy how they have speed on offense

Cytheria
10-12-2010, 02:29 AM
The Jets are awesome.

kdels62
10-12-2010, 02:39 AM
Weird thread. Sanchez's release is terribly affected by the rain it's kinda depressing to watch. I'm not gonna worry about the dropped INTs since teams seem to be having trouble catching the ball.

Jetsfan80
10-12-2010, 03:32 AM
Weird thread. Sanchez's release is terribly affected by the rain it's kinda depressing to watch. I'm not gonna worry about the dropped INTs since teams seem to be having trouble catching the ball.

Not to mention, Minnesota had two totally unforced and unnecessary fumbles along with a pick 6 from Favre. The Jets are now +11 in turnover margin (# 1 in the league). No wonder we're 4-1.

Also, props to Nick Folk hitting 5 of 5 field goals in a tsunami. We don't win without him.

eifmp
10-12-2010, 03:40 AM
D'Brickashaw Ferguson didn't allow a sack to Jared Allen.

So glad for the Jets have this guy.

dolpns13
10-12-2010, 09:01 AM
Sanchez doesnt look that much better than Henne to me.

He still looks better though.. More mobile, more zip on his throws, more accurate.. Pfft

dolpns13
10-12-2010, 09:02 AM
Not to mention, Minnesota had two totally unforced and unnecessary fumbles along with a pick 6 from Favre. The Jets are now +11 in turnover margin (# 1 in the league). No wonder we're 4-1.

Also, props to Nick Folk hitting 5 of 5 field goals in a tsunami. We don't win without him.

reminds me of us in 2008.. great running game, no turnovers = winning the division

Jet Offensive
10-12-2010, 09:39 AM
Sanchez is still a bit raw but he's come a long way from last year. He's not locking onto receivers like he did last year. He's also been very lucky, he's had about 3-5 picks dropped so far this year. Happens to every QB but he definitely has a bit of luck on his side. That said he's been much more careful with the ball this year.

The DB blitz packages are fun, but teams seem to figure them out, especially on third and long. It would be really nice to have a dominant pass rusher.

I'm looking at you, Vernon Gholston.

vernon gholston? did yo umiss the part where brett favre made him look completely stupid? a 41 year old qb with a bum ankle faked that moron right ou tof his shoes. gholston should have been cut right then and there. that dude is a complete bust.

Clipse
10-12-2010, 11:37 AM
vernon gholston? did yo umiss the part where brett favre made him look completely stupid? a 41 year old qb with a bum ankle faked that moron right ou tof his shoes. gholston should have been cut right then and there. that dude is a complete bust.

I saw that. Funny ****.