PDA

View Full Version : Hahaha I Love it!!

DolfanMan4Life
10-11-2010, 11:49 PM
Great job Revis and Cromartie you guys are such shutdown corners nice job getting toasted for two touchdowns on 3rd and over 15 both times!!!! What a joke keep playing with fire you get burned! And to answer Jaws' question on who can stop or hold back Moss your answer is V. Davis is how you shutdown/shutout R. Moss for an entire game 0 Catches for 0 yds and yes 0 TD's!! I love how everyone sucks Revis/cromarties b@lls and thinks they are great but your only as good as your last TD you gave up so way to play fellas!!! Whose the slouch now? Have fun getting burned by a 60 yr old when you know all he is gonna do is throw it up and you still can't stop it!!! HAHAHA go fins and throw it deep to Marshall anytime on these jokes!

Ricky'sWeinerBong
10-12-2010, 12:40 AM
i thought at the end of the day it was about winning as a team.

hooshoops
10-12-2010, 12:44 AM
moss got away with the same thing he's gotten away with his entire career...the little push off at the hip with the arm and elbow extended as the ball arrives to create separation

but point blank brett favre with his uncanny timing and feel beat revis on the crossing route to harvin...that throw was rediculous from a timing stand point...thats brett favre for ya...he giveth and he taketh away

finnns2000
10-12-2010, 12:44 AM
Yeah I mean... those dudes got torched but now they're 4-1 (shame they won that bull****). Wish we were 4-1.

mongos
10-12-2010, 12:47 AM
Great job Revis and Cromartie you guys are such shutdown corners nice job getting toasted for two touchdowns on 3rd and over 15 both times!!!! What a joke keep playing with fire you get burned! And to answer Jaws' question on who can stop or hold back Moss your answer is V. Davis is how you shutdown/shutout R. Moss for an entire game 0 Catches for 0 yds and yes 0 TD's!! I love how everyone sucks Revis/cromarties b@lls and thinks they are great but your only as good as your last TD you gave up so way to play fellas!!! Whose the slouch now? Have fun getting burned by a 60 yr old when you know all he is gonna do is throw it up and you still can't stop it!!! HAHAHA go fins and throw it deep to Marshall anytime on these jokes!

Well stated. By the way, who won the game??

Conan
10-12-2010, 12:50 AM
Cromartie did an excellent job of covering moss, way better than I expected. That td was an absolutely perfect throw by Favre, no stopping that

mindstate
10-12-2010, 12:54 AM
Cromartie/Moss was a great battle, anybody who is a true fan of football had to enjoy that. Moss is a great receiver, he's going to get his at some point. That pass was also placed perfectly, that's why he's going to the Hall. Cromartie had a good night.

Revis does not look like himself at all. It was a great throw by Favre but Revis just looked off all night.

And our 3rd down defense blows.

Phear
10-12-2010, 02:53 AM

Jealous much? Who won the game? Cro wasn't beat on that td, learn the game. The throw was perfect, cro was all over moss. Davis is a good corner, however, before you suck his b@lls too long......has it ever occured to you that the reason moss was only thrown to 1 time that game (which was the fake spike) is because the pats knew they were trading him and game planned as if he wasn't on the team?

Conan
10-12-2010, 10:09 AM
Jealous much? Who won the game? Cro wasn't beat on that td, learn the game. The throw was perfect, cro was all over moss. Davis is a good corner, however, before you suck his b@lls too long......has it ever occured to you that the reason moss was only thrown to 1 time that game (which was the fake spike) is because the pats knew they were trading him and game planned as if he wasn't on the team?

I think it was more that Brady could pick apart that defense easily enough he didn't have to bother throwing it tom Moss. Davis is a great corner of course, its just that favre was much more limited in his options throwing against the Jets. Moss got pretty much no breaks on Cromartie, just a beautiful throw by Favre

KlausC
10-12-2010, 10:18 AM
You guys will grasp at anything to make yourselves feel better. The Jets are a damn good football team. Recognize that.

truthbtold
10-12-2010, 10:34 AM

This thread is so stupid.
Guess what ... the Vikings are professionals too ... and Favre and Moss are HOF'ers you genius.
When the other team makes great plays I give them credit.

Its pretty sad that this is what you're worried about. We're 4-1 and that's what we care about.
Maybe you should be worried about the very real possibility of your team sitting at 3-6 after 9 games.

Jet Offensive
10-12-2010, 12:08 PM

somehow i remember marshall catchgin 10 passes for like 160 yards....yet the dolphins still lost.

ace_o_spades
10-12-2010, 12:24 PM
this site is absurd lol

ukilledkenny
10-12-2010, 02:27 PM
What good is shutting down Randy Moss when your getting beat by Danny Woodhead?

Jetsfan0099
10-12-2010, 03:06 PM
lol... First off Randy Moss had a TD on Davis that he dropped, secondly they just didn't throw it at Moss. Brady and him got into a fight, something wasn't right because Moss was getting separation on Davis.

Revis was playing injured still. Obviously he wasn't full strength considering he was slower than usual, limping before the game, and was playing off in zone most of the night.

JETSJETSJETS
10-12-2010, 06:05 PM

I hope Marshall gets 400 yards receiving and 5 TDs, while the Dolphins still lose. I could care less who got pro bowl stats, as long as the team wins.

JETSJETSJETS
10-12-2010, 06:07 PM
What good is shutting down Randy Moss when your getting beat by Danny Woodhead?

Danny Woodhead out of all the players...The same WR Jets did not want on their roster and preferred Clowney, who is also released now. Great job shutting down Randy. Maybe they can start covering the other 4 guys too now.

JETSJETSJETS
10-12-2010, 06:15 PM
Moss was targeted 13 times in the game. He had 4 reception, three was quick slants. One was a perfect pass. One offensive PI that could have been picked off.