PDA

View Full Version : dont want to hear about sparanos time management anymore

sinPHIN
10-12-2010, 12:21 AM
Wow Rex that was one of the dumbest call I've ever seen. You have to run it there. Tony has had some bad time. Management calls but wow that might have cost them the game

SRM
10-12-2010, 12:22 AM
It better have cost them.. Vikes gotta win this for us!

Gonk
10-12-2010, 12:23 AM
Come on Brett...

sinPHIN
10-12-2010, 12:24 AM
I know I can't believe I'm rooting for favre

Gonk
10-12-2010, 12:25 AM
Wow, you can always count on Brett to throw an inopportune pick.

sinPHIN
10-12-2010, 12:26 AM
Oh well not like we haven't seen him choke before

zicofirol
10-12-2010, 12:27 AM
favre really sucks this year...

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-12-2010, 12:28 AM
i hope the jets team bus crashes on the way to the airport to denver

NYJ90
10-12-2010, 12:35 AM
Overall I generally like the Jets play calling (less so on offense), but I was just outright angry on that series. You have 2:47 left. Call a double reverse and make sure you waste 7-8 seconds. That gets you to 2 minute warning. After that call 2 runs and waste 80 seconds and punt to them with about 35-45 seconds left. So dumb. Thank God Favre/Lowery bailed us out.

MP-Omnis
10-12-2010, 12:37 AM
That's what happens when you go for a 2pt conversion when you don't need to.

MadDog 88
10-12-2010, 12:38 AM
Because Sanchez screwed up the time management and could have cost the game for the Jets, is no reason not to hold our own HC accountable for his lack of time management skills. :bobdole:

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-12-2010, 12:40 AM
the jets had no business winning that game. lets be real, Sanchez threw like 3 balls that shoulve been picked, and if the vikes don't fumble twice for no apparent reason, this game isn't close. **** the jets and there whole organization, hope they all crash down to earth real soon.

blinder
10-12-2010, 12:44 AM
Wow Rex that was one of the dumbest call I've ever seen. You have to run it there. Tony has had some bad time. Management calls but wow that might have cost them the game
Why, because it is expected from him?

Rational_Guy
10-12-2010, 02:34 AM

Please explain how this is the fault of their head coach.

The ball was snapped with :07 left on the play clock which is the fault of the QB. If he lets the play clock run down to :01 then that play takes them to the two minute warning which is exactly what a run play would have done.

The finger is pointed directly at Sanchez for that.

Cytheria
10-12-2010, 02:52 AM
the jets had no business winning that game. lets be real, Sanchez threw like 3 balls that shoulve been picked, and if the vikes don't fumble twice for no apparent reason, this game isn't close. **** the jets and there whole organization, hope they all crash down to earth real soon.

But they won and are 4-1 while the Dolphins are 2-2 so who really cares about woulda coulda shoulda?

Jetsfan80
10-12-2010, 03:39 AM

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

Let's be real here. The Dolphins had no business beating Minnesota in Week 2. We can play this game all day.

And if the Jets' performance so far is any indication, they're not crashing back to earth anytime soon. # 1 in the league rushing. # 1 in turnover margin. # 1 in scoring margin. # 1 in average margin of victory. # 2 (by 1 point, Colts) in total points scored. 4-1 and 3-0 in the division.

This is a good team and you're just going to have to learn how to deal.

bobw999
10-12-2010, 06:10 AM

lol....fumbles are part of the game.

Jets are a superior team to the Dolphins.

JETSJETSJETS
10-12-2010, 06:37 PM

Wow, this is the dumbest post Ive seen in the last two minutes. Maybe it was Sanchez who snapped the ball with 8 seconds on the time clock? Maybe if he waited, the clock would have stopped at the 2 min warning regardless of the outcome of the play? That call was on Sanchez and he took the responsibility. Besides, "you play to win the game". Jets passed cuz the clock would have stopped at the 2 min warning had Sanchez snapped the ball with just one second on the play clock. If he completes that pass, its game over. If he doesn't, its still 3rd down. It was a smart call where Sanchez snapped earlier than he should have.

nyjunc
10-13-2010, 08:32 AM

Actually the call was an excellent one, it just wasn't executed. Sanchez needs to let the playclock go all the way down so when the play is over it's at the 2 min warning and if they get the 1st down on the pass game over but if they don't they can run on 3rd and run the clock down. It was an excellent call and really a no brainer it just wasn't executed.

ace_o_spades
10-13-2010, 10:54 AM
The call was fine, the call didn't include snapping ball 5-6 seconds early. Even if it's incomplete it's inconsequential, just call it a rush for no gain. If it is complete and they get the first down that's the ball game.

JETSJETSJETS
10-13-2010, 12:47 PM

Really? 3 balls that should've been picked? Just like how Favre threw three that should've been picked besides the one that was? And the fumbles u talk of, Jets dropped several passes when the weather was fine, without any apparent reason. Those drops stalled the drives. Two PI calls were not given back to back in the endzone which resulted in a FG.

You sir, are still bitter about the Jets whooping ur *** on national TV at a baseball stadium...and the Jets love it!!!

thespygatetapes
10-13-2010, 01:48 PM

Favre threw more balls that could have been picked, one of them directly at the Jets' safety who just dropped it. If the jets receivers catch a few balls that landed right in their hands this game would have been a blowout, 17-0 at halftime. The jets ran for more yards against the vikings than any team had in over 3 years so dont start complaining that the vikings deserved to win because they clearly didn't, the jets outgained them in total yards when the game was still going on, not counting the gained yards in garbage time at the end. The vikings had 2 weeks to prepare for this team and still lost.