PDA

View Full Version : would you date a virgin?

dreday
10-13-2010, 01:53 PM
i mean really a virgin..no oral,no anal..nada....share your reasons why or why not...

aesop
10-13-2010, 02:49 PM
Hell yeah, because it's the fresh. Been there already although it was when I was much younger and it turned out quite well.

Locke
10-13-2010, 04:26 PM
Nope, I find it to be kind of a turn off to be honest. Chances are it'll be bad sex. No one likes bad sex. Unless you're someone who never has sex, then bad sex is better than no sex. Personally, I'll go for someone with at least some experience...

X-Pacolypse
10-13-2010, 05:21 PM
Sure, why not? Gotta break em' in sometime.

Bumpus
10-13-2010, 10:42 PM
Nah.

To hell with Cedar's Al Qaeda sluts!

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-13-2010, 10:55 PM
ya, id **** any girl as long as she is hot and has a hole.

bright sides of being a virgin- u r in total control, u can rule her, and her ***** is as tight as ever.

negatives- lack of experience.

although u rather be with a girl who has experience and ****, i think some virgins, depending on the age are hot and can be fun. just my opinion.

aesop
10-14-2010, 11:27 AM
Something about hearing "ouch, please stop.. that hurts" turns me on.

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-14-2010, 11:54 AM

couldnt agree more, nothing better than hearing a girl moaning like a *****

dreday
10-14-2010, 03:12 PM
if you spit on ur dick and forget her pain it's all good brotha!..anyways, you can train a virgin to be all she can be, she doesnt know any better.

aesop
10-14-2010, 03:16 PM
I prefer for her to spit on it.

Tunaphish429
10-14-2010, 03:31 PM
Yea I would date a virgin, than I would lie to her and tell her I loved her so much...

Smash it and never talk to her again...

Just like in the movie KIDS.

2 in one night would be epic..

PS I dont have aids...

As far as the pole is concerned...Its pretty rare to find a girl who married the guy who took her virginity..So the only virgins out there are like 13..Yes girls are having sex at that age these days..

Its pretty sad.

dreday
10-14-2010, 04:30 PM
I prefer for her to spit on it.

the spitting technique can be taught...

Just like in the movie KIDS.

classix!!

peace4all
10-14-2010, 05:08 PM
I was dating a virgin last year, we had a relationship for about 6 months because she wouldn't give it up at first...she wanted to get to know me, trust me bla bla...so after six months, i talked to her openly about having sex and she said she was finally ready to do it...then i took some time to think about it, i realized that she loved me and i felt nothing for her...so i broke up with her because i din't want to be a dick and hurt her feelings...probably the most stupid thing i've ever done, but still it made me feel good inside.Now i probably wouldn't do the same, so laugh all you want guys what's done is done anyway...

DphinBillkiller
10-14-2010, 05:15 PM
Sure I would take her for a test ride and help complete her journey into womanhood.

Flip Tanneflop
10-14-2010, 06:35 PM
Nah.

To hell with Cedar's Al Qaeda sluts!

:lol: :sidelol: This is funnier than anything in the roast thread.

I was coming in here just to mention that Xpac would date anything that was willing to see him, but read this just as I was clicking to respond to his post.

X-Pacolypse
10-14-2010, 06:50 PM
:lol: :sidelol: This is funnier than anything in the roast thread.

I was coming in here just to mention that Xpac would date anything that was willing to see him, but read this just as I was clicking to respond to his post.

Save the material for when my "roast" comes up, wise guy.

Phinatic8u
10-14-2010, 06:54 PM
I was dating a virgin last year, we had a relationship for about 6 months because she wouldn't give it up at first...she wanted to get to know me, trust me bla bla...so after six months, i talked to her openly about having sex and she said she was finally ready to do it...then i took some time to think about it, i realized that she loved me and i felt nothing for her...so i broke up with her because i din't want to be a dick and hurt her feelings...probably the most stupid thing i've ever done, but still it made me feel good inside.Now i probably wouldn't do the same, so laugh all you want guys what's done is done anyway...

To tell you the truth bro, thats not bad at all..

\But to answer the question, my girl was a V ill she me me. Now she is my personal sex queen. She didn't know any better and now whatever I want I get :lol2:. Seriously though it was a fun expierence when she was learing. Now its ****ing amazing.

peace4all
10-14-2010, 07:10 PM
To tell you the truth bro, thats not bad at all..

\But to answer the question, my girl was a V ill she me me. Now she is my personal sex queen. She didn't know any better and now whatever I want I get :lol2:. Seriously though it was a fun expierence when she was learing. Now its ****ing amazing.

The really funny thing is, we've kept in touch for a while and after i openly told her what the reason for our breaking up was, she woulnd't believe me and still doesn't.She thinks that's just something i made because i didn't want to tell her what the real reason was...Kind of showed me what girls think of us...they think it's impossible for guys to resist a ****:))

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-15-2010, 12:37 AM
ill **** any ***** i can. i love *****. ill do anything to it.

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

we need every member of finheaven to chime in on this thread, i love this thread.

DisturbedShifty
10-15-2010, 01:22 AM
No way. They think it is love.

aesop
10-15-2010, 10:59 AM
No way. They think it is love.But that makes it even better when you crush them, wait a few days, and then call them up later for their first make up romp.

Locke
10-15-2010, 11:38 AM
I misread this thread, I thought as a single date. Long term dating, yeah I definitely would. Others are right, you could teach her exactly what you like and not worry about old nasty habits...

Joe from WY
10-15-2010, 07:27 PM
Hell yeah, because it's the fresh. Been there already although it was when I was much younger and it turned out quite well.

blohhh awp dawls dnt kownt fellr...lol

Joe from WY
10-15-2010, 07:28 PM
But that makes it even better when you crush them, wait a few days, and then call them up later for their first make up romp.

didja braake th furrst dawl an haf tuu kall uup th fakturree tuu haf et reeplased?...lol

Joe from WY
10-15-2010, 07:29 PM

wth yurr salureee as a jizzmoper werrr yuu abal tuu affurd a bloowww awp dawll wth a sawundtrak?...lol...jizzmoper...lol

DOLPHS
10-18-2010, 03:48 PM
I dated a virgin for over a year. In fact, we were both virgins when we married. That was 36 years, five children and five grandchildren with number 6 on the way ago and life just gets better and better. Sex is really great when you don't have to use a condom or be concerned about diseases.

NY8123
10-18-2010, 03:58 PM
I just love vagina, period.

oh........

and boobies.

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-18-2010, 10:15 PM
I dated a virgin for over a year. In fact, we were both virgins when we married. That was 36 years, five children and five grandchildren with number 6 on the way ago and life just gets better and better. Sex is really great when you don't have to use a condom or be concerned about diseases.
ur so lucky u don't need to use condoms. my girlfriend will only have sex with me if i use a condom.i mean, im obviously gonna wear it because i love ****in tight vagina's, but i cant wait to have sex consistently without condoms.

i gotta spank my girl a couple of times and show her who's boss.

Dolfan984
10-18-2010, 10:22 PM
The girl I'm with was a virgin before me. If you're patient it's well worth it. That and it's new to them so they want it all the time which is fine in my book. :)

aesop
10-19-2010, 12:59 PM
wth yurr salureee as a jizzmoper werrr yuu abal tuu affurd a bloowww awp dawll wth a sawundtrak?...lol...jizzmoper...lolKewl schtick man! It's funny cause it's spelled wrong! Got me!

KDog13
10-23-2010, 01:32 AM
A Virgin is like a glove. Tight at first but the main goal is to get it loose. Once it's too lose and flappy, throw it out and get a new one. I have had many gloves so I don't mind :D .....Philosophy 101 with KDog13 :chuckle:

aesop
10-23-2010, 02:04 PM
It's better to just have multiple pairs of gloves at once so they all stay firm and intact.

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-23-2010, 09:12 PM
i love vaginas