PDA

View Full Version : Police: Doughnut Thief Pees, Offers Officer Sex

BAMAPHIN 22
10-15-2010, 11:47 AM
Police say an Oklahoma woman tripled her trouble when she stole a doughnut from someone's truck, peed in a parking lot and offered to perform a sex act on an officer for money.

The 27-year-old Tulsa woman was being held Thursday in Washington County Jail on charges of vehicle burglary, trespassing, indecent exposure and soliciting prostitution. Jail records do not show if she has a lawyer.

The Bartlesville Examiner-Enterprise reports that the truck owner complained to police that the woman stole the doughnut at about 2 a.m. Wednesday. A convenience store clerk asked police to charge the woman because he said she relieved herself outside the store. :snack:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/10/14/ap/strange/main6959543.shtml?tag=cbsnewsSectionContent.12

Bumpus
10-15-2010, 12:02 PM
Rumor has it, this is the suspect:

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/customavatars/avatar41848_1.gif

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-15-2010, 12:26 PM
i want to see wat the girl looks like. if she was hot, if i was the cop, id **** the **** out of her until she cries.

Flip Tanneflop
10-15-2010, 03:04 PM
i want to see wat the girl looks like. if she was hot, if i was the cop, id **** the **** out of her until she cries.

Dude. She is stealing doughnuts out of a guys truck and urinating in parking lots. She IS NOT HOT!

If she were hot, she would be at home with her wealthy husband at 2 AM. Either that or in bed by herself while her wealthy husband is out banging other hot chicks.

Get real.

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-15-2010, 04:03 PM
Dude. She is stealing doughnuts out of a guys truck and urinating in parking lots. She IS NOT HOT!

If she were hot, she would be at home with her wealthy husband at 2 AM. Either that or in bed by herself while her wealthy husband is out banging other hot chicks.

Get real.good point, pretty idiotic on my part admittedly to think she can be hot. this was one of those times i wasn't thinking lol.

PhinsPhan11
10-16-2010, 01:23 PM
This is a real weird story. I can honestly say I would never think something like this would happen.