PDA

View Full Version : Sick of FH- Week 6

TKAllDay
10-17-2010, 06:22 PM
So I was forced to missed most football action today because I had my LSAT class 2-6 PM. Miami was set to take on the mighty packers. During our break I got to skate out and check the score 20-20 heading into OT and was called into testing before I could see the results. I saw that we won and I was elated even though the Packers were beat up I really think any win is big in the NFL. I see Henne threw for 2 TDs and Marshall had receptions all day and a missed TD (barely missed). The RBs had some room and Allen got an INT. Meanwhile the Wakemonster had 3 sacks. I was listening to ESPN radio (IN NJ) as they are touting our tough OT win on the road and how we demonstrated toughness. I go on NFL.com and checkout the quick highlights. I was pumped! Til I came on FH. You would think that we got blown out! Henne sucks, he is locking on ,etc etc. Jesus christ! The season is early and our team is very young. So far we have won more games than we lost. This is the NFL!! Our team is not going to dominate week in and week out-- no team is. On a day when the Chargers lost to the hapless Rams, and the Raiders with Cambell as well as the 49ers with Smith are looking horrible. Henne may not be the greatest but the guy can make some throws. I used to take breaks from FH after losses because of how ridiculous this place got, now I believe I will have to start taking breaks after wins!! I know there are all different types of fans but isn't it more fun to root "for" your team than against it ALL THE TIME? We just beat the FN PACKERS in Green Bay! Go fins.....

gota
10-17-2010, 06:30 PM
Not sure why this thread was moved. This forum pretty much sucks on game days cuz of stupid fans. We all know it.

Ricky_Fan34
10-17-2010, 06:30 PM
I agree. Any win is a win. Doesn't matter how you get it.

X-Pacolypse
10-17-2010, 09:11 PM
I've about just given up on the main forum in general. Win or lose, the place tends to suck nowadays.

emeraldfin
10-17-2010, 09:13 PM
Unless we blow teams away, then most people are not happy.

Clipse
10-17-2010, 10:32 PM
Pretty much why I spend most of my time on the other board. Too many clueless ****s with agendas and trolls on this board for my taste.

HurriPhin
10-17-2010, 11:59 PM
I think the real fans should join up somewhere. Hell maybe we should just congregate here in the depths. Even better, although not easy, would be to completely ignore the idiots and morons who have ruined the main forum.