PDA

View Full Version : Video of Ga. Woman's Horrific Death Goes Viral

BAMAPHIN 22
10-19-2010, 10:41 AM
Months after their daughter died in a car accident, a Georgia couple received a second, horrible shock. Someone who responded to the accident taped it, and shared the video with others.

CBS News correspondent Jeff Glor reports Jeff and Lucretia Kempson were trying to recover from the shock of losing a daughter, when they learned people were texting and sharing of photos of their child's death. Not only that -- somehow, the photos got sent directly to them.

Their daughter, Dayna Kempson Schacht died last July 17 in a car crash.

The mother of two lost control of her car and hit a row of trees just off Highway 19-41 near Griffin, Ga. The coroner told her parents Dayna died instantly.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/10/19/earlyshow/main6971385.shtml?tag=stack

Ricky4Life
10-19-2010, 05:49 PM
That's uncalled for. There is no repect for privacy for families that have tragic events happen. Would the person who took the pictures like to see their daughter like that?

Noodle Arm
10-19-2010, 06:25 PM
Same thing happened with the infamous "Porsche girl". Her dad worked in real estate and got an e-mail from somebody claiming to have some new leads. When he opened it up, it turned out to be grisly pics of his daughters mangled body. What a horrible person.

Bumpus
10-19-2010, 07:23 PM
What the **** is wrong with me ... I actually opened this to see a video. :bobdole:

aesop
10-19-2010, 10:53 PM
What the **** is wrong with me ... I actually opened this to see a video. :bobdole:Me too.

tylerdolphin
10-19-2010, 10:56 PM
Me too. Then typed it into google :bobdole:

Didnt see it on the first page and then morals kicked in.

aesop
10-19-2010, 10:58 PM
How horrific is this thing allegedly? The Nick Berg beheading was pretty brutal, I remember when that **** went viral.

tylerdolphin
10-19-2010, 11:02 PM
How horrific is this thing allegedly? The Nick Berg beheading was pretty brutal, I remember when that **** went viral.
Yea that was pretty bad. I remember that vividly. I have a strange compulsion to watch disgusting/horrific things and that was one of the worst ones Ive seen.

aesop
10-19-2010, 11:08 PM
Can't be worse than that.

Bumpus
10-20-2010, 07:23 AM
I knew I wasn't the only sick SOB around these parts.

NY8123
10-20-2010, 09:07 AM
All I know is there is some deep seeded nature to humans. What compels us to look? Is is the finality of it or the nature around it?

With all the media driven devices at the touch of a finger, there is no way to stop this from happening.

I too looked for the video even though I think it is wrong.