PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins Medical Staff Sucks

Dolph N.Fan
10-22-2010, 03:11 AM
Something's up with the Dolphins Medical Staff. Players are taking longer than usual to comeback from injuries. Tom Brady and Wes Welker go down with serious season ending injuries and are back in no time playing like spring chickens as if nothing ever happened to them. But here we are with players like Will Allen who still wasn't "healthy" enough to avoid IR. Look how long Crowder was out. John Jerry still out with this mystery illness. He may be the only player in the league missing games due to "illness".I bet Edds and Philip Merling won't be ready next season either. The whole Matt Roth thing with his groin. I don't know what it is but the secrecy thing sucks and the medical staff is garbage. Now Odrick is done for the season and Sparano says "He will be out for a long time". If its true about Miami getting rid of players that can't stay healthy,then I think Odrick's days in Miami are numbered cause I doubt he'll be ready by this time next season.

JCane
10-22-2010, 03:12 AM
Could have had Drew Brees.

DefensiveEnd76
10-22-2010, 03:14 AM
Sounds like an X Files episode

sm0kinfins
10-22-2010, 03:36 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Possum
10-22-2010, 04:57 AM
If we had dirt we wouldn't have these injuries to begin with.

buxster07
10-22-2010, 06:11 AM
Nice Sig Pic Possum! UCF'er here.

buxster07
10-22-2010, 06:13 AM
Tom Brady and Wes Welker go down with serious season ending injuries and are back in no time playing like spring chickens as if nothing ever happened to them.

Gosh they can cheat even injuries too on that team...hmmm