PDA

View Full Version : Win or lose Sunday, I hope Ricky....

clownfish
10-22-2010, 11:47 AM
lays some wood on Lawrence Timmons. That was a total cheap play when Timmons stepped on Ricky's shoulder 3 years ago, tearing his pectoral muscle and putting him on IR. To me, it was pretty obvious that he was trying to hurt Ricky and no one seemed to care, including the refs and the commentators for the game. Ricky was already on the ground and Timmons comes along and drives his foot into Ricky's back. Dirty, IMO. Hell, I still hope we win, but if not, I at least hope Ricky runs that fool over.

steelerdave
10-22-2010, 11:50 AM
LT is playing like a Defensive MVP so far. Ricky would do well to avoid him, but alas, he won't have much say in the matter. LT's closing speed is sick.

Swantoon
10-22-2010, 11:50 AM
LT is playing like a Defensive MVP so far. Ricky would do well to avoid him, but alas, he won't have much say in the matter. LT's closing speed is sick.
He is not LT.

clownfish
10-22-2010, 11:54 AM

All the more reason to lay some wood on him and put him in his place. He won't be playing like an MVP in that Miami heat. He'll get winded and Ricky's gonna step on his shoulder when he is down on the ground.

steelerdave
10-22-2010, 11:56 AM
All the more reason to lay some wood on him and put him in his place. He won't be playing like an MVP in that Miami heat. He'll get winded and Ricky's gonna step on his shoulder when he is down on the ground.

It will be cooler Sunday than it was in Tennessee and Tampa earlier this season. The Steelers' defense was suffocating in both.

Aside: Are there any posters older than twelve on this forum?

13Dolfan87
10-22-2010, 12:01 PM
Yeah, I'll just take the win.

JEDIJ007
10-22-2010, 12:05 PM
It will be cooler Sunday than it was in Tennessee and Tampa earlier this season. The Steelers' defense was suffocating in both.

All steeler fans suporting their rapist QB?

HenneGivenSunday
10-22-2010, 12:09 PM

No, whether they are physically younger than twelve or mentally younger than twelve. It is getting brutal here.

OneYardShort
10-22-2010, 12:10 PM

I hope that filthy Seminole gets whats coming to him.. A Lousaka Polite block to the FACE!!!

clownfish
10-22-2010, 12:15 PM

Tell me, please. What is so immature about my thread and follow up post? And who are you to judge the overall mentality of this board when you just joined this month? Seriously, you are just being a troll.

clownfish
10-22-2010, 12:18 PM
Yeah, I'll just take the win.

Yeah, that's pretty obvious for all of us fans. But this is gonna be a tough one, so at the very least, I hope Timmons gets smashed. BTW, I never said I wanted him injured, just smacked around and stepped on.

steelerdave
10-22-2010, 12:41 PM
It's childish to think that Timmons did that on purpose, even moreso to think Ricky is "out for revenge". That game was played in horrible footing and he lost his and accidentally stepped on your boy.

JEDIJ007
10-22-2010, 12:51 PM
The steelers have dirty players and a rapist.

rickycsonka
10-22-2010, 12:51 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/10/curbstomp-1.gif

steelerdave
10-22-2010, 12:52 PM
*facepalm*

steelerdave
10-22-2010, 12:53 PM

Thanks for proving my point...Timmons was losing his footing and came down on Ricky accidentally. He also lifted up as soon as he could, he didn't drive him with all his weight.

Not his fault Ricky's a china doll.

peace4all
10-22-2010, 12:55 PM
I think people should be more inventive when it comes to nicknames, because LT is ****in' taken.

JEDIJ007
10-22-2010, 12:56 PM

Looked like a stomp in the back to me.

arsenal
10-22-2010, 01:02 PM
i couldn't care less about that at this point...

getting a win will be enough for Ricky im sure...

steelerdave
10-22-2010, 01:02 PM
Looked like a stomp in the back to me.

Yeah, I'm sure that's what he was thinking when he saw the loose ball. First I stomp Ricky, then go for the fumble.

Again...twelve year old mentality.

sharp
10-22-2010, 01:05 PM

I wonder that myself every day

RayNTampa
10-22-2010, 01:08 PM
Yea man he "slipped"while having his leg fully extended right into Ricky's back,but had lack of said "slippage"with foot planted in Ricky's back,while jumping on the loose ball...

JEDIJ007
10-22-2010, 01:10 PM
Yeah, I'm sure that's what he was thinking when he saw the loose ball. First I stomp Ricky, then go for the fumble.

Steelers full of dirty players and 1 RAPIST!

clownfish
10-22-2010, 01:11 PM

If you don't like this board, why are you here then? Seriously. That's my opinion. Deal with it. If you don't like it, leave. That gif shows that he did it on purpose, IMO. He practically jumped onto Ricky's back. Your opinion is that he "slipped". I call bull****. And I never said Ricky is out for revenge. I just want Timmons to get hit hard. What's the crime in that?

steelerdave
10-22-2010, 01:12 PM
Steelers full of dirty players and 1 RAPIST!

My bad for insulting twelve year olds. Does your daddy know you're using his PC while he's at work?

JEDIJ007
10-22-2010, 01:13 PM
If you don't like this board, why are you here then? Seriously. That's my opinion. Deal with it. If you don't like it, leave. That gif shows that he did it on purpose, IMO. He practically jumped onto Ricky's back. Your opinion is that he "slipped". I call bull****. And I never said Ricky is out for revenge. I just want Timmons to get hit hard. What's the crime in that?

Dude didn't you know. Steeler fans are *******, there always right.

clownfish
10-22-2010, 01:15 PM

Actually, watching it over and over again makes it very clear. The ball came out. Ricky is reaching for it and Timmons steps on his shoulder to prevent Ricky from scooping it back up. I don't claim to know what Timmons was thinking at the time, but a picture tells a thousand words. Keep up the blind faith.

JEDIJ007
10-22-2010, 01:15 PM
my bad for insulting twelve year olds. Does your daddy know you're using his pc while he's at work?

rapist and dirty players

clownfish
10-22-2010, 01:24 PM
The Depths? Really guys. The hot topic of the NFL is all about "devastating hits". I start a thread regarding a subject in a similar vein (though not a "devastating hit", it was definitely a cheap shot) and you guys move it? Seriously, what gives? This could have sparked a bit of discussion if the Steelers troll hadn't joined in or if Jedi hadn't started calling people names. Couldn't you have just removed their posts?

JEDIJ007
10-22-2010, 01:27 PM
The Depths? Really guys. The hot topic of the NFL is all about "devastating hits". I start a thread regarding a subject in a similar vein (though not a "devastating hit", it was definitely a cheap shot) and you guys move it? Seriously, what gives? This could have sparked a bit of discussion if the Steelers troll hadn't joined in or if Jedi hadn't started calling people names. Couldn't you have just removed their posts?

Sorry dude. I call it like i see it i just said they have a rapist and dirty players. Whats the harm in that? It's true.

clownfish
10-22-2010, 01:31 PM
Sorry dude. I call it like i see it i just said they have a rapist and dirty players. Whats the harm in that? It's true.

You know how the mods are here. Any semblance of a thread going awry and they will shut it down.

dolphanidiot
10-22-2010, 02:27 PM
Well I at least give you credit for knowing it was Timmons and not harrison who stepped on ricky unlike the rest of your brethren. As for whether it was a dirty play, it was definately unintentional. The guy was in pursuit, jumped over a lineman and landed on ricky as he redirected towards the loose football. To deny the game was played in horrible footing is rediculous. That was the same game where a punt landed in the mud and didn't even bounce. Instead of blaming timmons for landing on his shoulder, why not blame ricky for getting hit in the backfield, or the linemen for allowing defenders in the backfield, or hell ricky for putting the ball on the ground to begin with? People get hurt playing football, toes get stepped because they are on the ground, when a player is laying on the ground near a loose football they are putting themselves in prime position to get stepped on. Again, watch the same play from a different angle you can clearly see timmons focused on the ball, not where his foot was landing. INCIDENTAL, not dirty. Too bad your such a sore loser you whine about injuries that occurred and now you whine your thread is being moved because it's not football related or based in reality. Ricky is not looking for revenge, he's looking to win a football game. Maybe as a fan you might be well off to do the same.

clownfish
10-22-2010, 03:28 PM
Well I at least give you credit for knowing it was Timmons and not harrison who stepped on ricky unlike the rest of your brethren. As for whether it was a dirty play, it was definately unintentional. The guy was in pursuit, jumped over a lineman and landed on ricky as he redirected towards the loose football. To deny the game was played in horrible footing is rediculous. That was the same game where a punt landed in the mud and didn't even bounce. Instead of blaming timmons for landing on his shoulder, why not blame ricky for getting hit in the backfield, or the linemen for allowing defenders in the backfield, or hell ricky for putting the ball on the ground to begin with? People get hurt playing football, toes get stepped because they are on the ground, when a player is laying on the ground near a loose football they are putting themselves in prime position to get stepped on. Again, watch the same play from a different angle you can clearly see timmons focused on the ball, not where his foot was landing. INCIDENTAL, not dirty. Too bad your such a sore loser you whine about injuries that occurred and now you whine your thread is being moved because it's not football related or based in reality. Ricky is not looking for revenge, he's looking to win a football game. Maybe as a fan you might be well off to do the same.

Not whining. Not saying Ricky wants revenge. Disagree with YOUR TAKE on what happened. Yes bad field conditions were present and both teams were playing bad football. But it's obvious to me that it was intentional. Was Timmons intentionally trying to hurt Ricky? Probably not. But he was trying to prevent Ricky from grabbing that ball back and he did it by stepping on him. Stop trolling. We don't need more of you guys. Seriously. This was intended for my fellow Phin fans.Don't care for your input. Thanks anyway.

dolphanidiot
10-22-2010, 04:27 PM
Which is more likely? Bad field conditions caused him to slip while redirecting to chase a loose ball, or he intentionally tried to stomp on a fellow football player's shoulder? Sorry your feelings are hurt the mod's didn't feel your thread was even worth keeping around, it must really hurt a sensitive guy like you who takes everything so personally...kinda like how an accidental stepping on a player was an intentional assault... Your right about one thing, Ricky isn't looking for revenge like you are, because he knows it was an accident like I do. So if he doesn't want revenge, why do you? Again, sore losers like to whine...not Ricky..he is a classy player. You could learn a thing from the players you cheer for.

clownfish
10-22-2010, 04:37 PM
Which is more likely? Bad field conditions caused him to slip while redirecting to chase a loose ball, or he intentionally tried to stomp on a fellow football player's shoulder? Sorry your feelings are hurt the mod's didn't feel your thread was even worth keeping around, it must really hurt a sensitive guy like you who takes everything so personally...kinda like how an accidental stepping on a player was an intentional assault... Your right about one thing, Ricky isn't looking for revenge like you are, because he knows it was an accident like I do. So if he doesn't want revenge, why do you? Again, sore losers like to whine...not Ricky..he is a classy player. You could learn a thing from the players you cheer for.

First contribution to "the Depths" since I've been here starting in 06, so I'm excited about that. Opinions are like *******s and everyone's got one. Your's stinks like your boyfriends love hole. I am not being a sore loser. You are being a ****ing troll. Sorry if you're blinded by your Stillers goggles, but that gif makes it pretty obvious. Do you really have nothing better to do with your life besides troll other fans' websites?

dolphanidiot
10-22-2010, 04:48 PM
Are you so pathetic you believe that one angle accurately shows someones intentions? Agreeing that the conditions were sloppy and hard to have any footing, you think that while jumping over a lineman to pursue a fumble he said to himself, hell why not injure a player while I'm up here and did it on purpose? Look at the other angles where you can see where timmons is looking. It's clearly focused on the ball and not where his foot is landing. Take off your wah wah goggles, no one's trolling. Your being a baby about losing to a better team and wishing revenge from an injury that happened 3 years ago. Wah!

clownfish
10-22-2010, 05:13 PM
Are you so pathetic you believe that one angle accurately shows someones intentions? Agreeing that the conditions were sloppy and hard to have any footing, you think that while jumping over a lineman to pursue a fumble he said to himself, hell why not injure a player while I'm up here and did it on purpose? Look at the other angles where you can see where timmons is looking. It's clearly focused on the ball and not where his foot is landing. Take off your wah wah goggles, no one's trolling. Your being a baby about losing to a better team and wishing revenge from an injury that happened 3 years ago. Wah!

Are you ****ing serious? I'm not being a baby. I am being a RABID ****ing Miami Dolphins fan that wants to see my team crush your team. Are you that much of a backwoods, inbred retard that you can't comprehend basic english? Let me spell it out for you. Ricky is gonna knock the **** out of Timmons, literally....crap his pants. Big Jake is gonna squash Debo Harrison. And Ronnie is gonna make Poodle-malu's hair stick out straight. Wake is gonna rape the Rapistberger. Vontae is getting 2 picks, one for 6. And Dansby is gonna squash Mendenhall.

Seriously dude. What is the point of you being here? Do you really think you can talk me out of my opinion? I am a Dolphins fan and I don't care about what you have to say. I gather probably 99% of the members here feel the same way about trolling fans of the next weeks opponent. You ****ers always come on here and talk ****. Why? Are you that bored with your life? Go talk Stillers football with other loser Stiller fans or go do something constructive. You're wasting everyone's time here. I've seen other angles and you are full of ****/making excuses for your dirty players. Bottom line.

NyPhan23
10-22-2010, 06:58 PM
My bad for insulting twelve year olds. Does your daddy know you're using his PC while he's at work?

heh whether timmons stomped ricky or not... how can you go around calling people on here twelve year olds when you yourself have resorted to lowering yourself to that level and making fun / putting people down multiple times in this thread. perhaps you should indulge in a dose of grow the **** up as well. picking fights is for the playground.

dolphanidiot
10-23-2010, 12:33 AM
Are you ****ing serious? I'm not being a baby. I am being a RABID ****ing Miami Dolphins fan that wants to see my team crush your team. Are you that much of a backwoods, inbred retard that you can't comprehend basic english? Let me spell it out for you. Ricky is gonna knock the **** out of Timmons, literally....crap his pants. Big Jake is gonna squash Debo Harrison. And Ronnie is gonna make Poodle-malu's hair stick out straight. Wake is gonna rape the Rapistberger. Vontae is getting 2 picks, one for 6. And Dansby is gonna squash Mendenhall.

Seriously dude. What is the point of you being here? Do you really think you can talk me out of my opinion? I am a Dolphins fan and I don't care about what you have to say. I gather probably 99% of the members here feel the same way about trolling fans of the next weeks opponent. You ****ers always come on here and talk ****. Why? Are you that bored with your life? Go talk Stillers football with other loser Stiller fans or go do something constructive. You're wasting everyone's time here. I've seen other angles and you are full of ****/making excuses for your dirty players. Bottom line.
So now you speak for 99% of dolphin fans? I think a lot of them would distance themselves real quick from being lumped into the same "fan" category as you. For the most part the phins fans I've encountered and had discussions with (yeah that's what people do in message forums regardless of what team they like..don't like it stick in the VIP section douche) are intelligent, respectful, and can not resort to crybaby tactics like your sore loser *** has. I don't plan on talking you out of your opinion, just showing how backwards and BASEless your opinion is. If you want to believe it wasn't the footing or the fact ricky fumbled which led timmons to step on his shoulder and that it was in fact malicious and premeditated that's your own stupidity. You must have never played the game to think you can change directions in midair and step on someone on porpoise (lol, get it?) while recovering a loose football. Timmons must be quite the multi-tasker to pull such a feat, not to mention cruel and dirty. Your posts reeks of sore loser syndrome, and I would take a guess that you are in the minority who feel the way you do. Discussing football with a bunch of people who agree with you is mundane, and when you can have meaningful discussions like I and lloyd for example did in another thread, sharing insight about the team you know the most, everyone involved has a better understanding of the match-ups, strategies, and so forth. You on the other hand discuss how Ricky is gonna knock the **** out of someone, and someone's gonna crap their pants, and Ronnie is going to pull someone's hair out. Sounds like a child..and it makes you look like a retard fan. Find me some other tards that agree with your above stated "strategies" At this point it is you who is trolling, not I. I'm engaging in intelligent discussion, you engaging in "die hard" retardisism...thats a word i made up just for you ;)

clownfish
10-23-2010, 02:25 AM
So now you speak for 99% of dolphin fans? I think a lot of them would distance themselves real quick from being lumped into the same "fan" category as you. For the most part the phins fans I've encountered and had discussions with (yeah that's what people do in message forums regardless of what team they like..don't like it stick in the VIP section douche) are intelligent, respectful, and can not resort to crybaby tactics like your sore loser *** has. I don't plan on talking you out of your opinion, just showing how backwards and BASEless your opinion is. If you want to believe it wasn't the footing or the fact ricky fumbled which led timmons to step on his shoulder and that it was in fact malicious and premeditated that's your own stupidity. You must have never played the game to think you can change directions in midair and step on someone on porpoise (lol, get it?) while recovering a loose football. Timmons must be quite the multi-tasker to pull such a feat, not to mention cruel and dirty. Your posts reeks of sore loser syndrome, and I would take a guess that you are in the minority who feel the way you do. Discussing football with a bunch of people who agree with you is mundane, and when you can have meaningful discussions like I and lloyd for example did in another thread, sharing insight about the team you know the most, everyone involved has a better understanding of the match-ups, strategies, and so forth. You on the other hand discuss how Ricky is gonna knock the **** out of someone, and someone's gonna crap their pants, and Ronnie is going to pull someone's hair out. Sounds like a child..and it makes you look like a retard fan. Find me some other tards that agree with your above stated "strategies" At this point it is you who is trolling, not I. I'm engaging in intelligent discussion, you engaging in "die hard" retardisism...thats a word i made up just for you ;)

I NEVER spoke for 99% of the fan base. I said I GATHERED (which means I am guessing, not speaking on anyone's behalf) that 99% of finheaveners really could do without any opposing teams' fans here at all. It is much more counterproductive than having you no-lifers here. We have plenty of disagreements amongst ourselves. You have a lot of nerve trying to justify your bull**** with a username like the one you have. THAT is trolling in and of itself. You just joined this site this week so you have no idea about my post history. Go ahead. Look it up. I talk strategy and matchups all the time. Just not with trolls. I've looked your post history up and besides maybe one or two posts, you've done nothing but troll. My thread was intended for Dolphins fans to get them PUMPED up for this weekends game. It was not a thread intended to inspire a discussion on strategy, *******.

Again, since your extra chromosome prevents you from having minimal comprehension skills, I never said it was premeditated and I already conceded that he probably wasn't trying to hurt Ricky, but he sure as hell tried to step on him to prevent the fumble recovery. I've showed that gif to 2 unbiased football fans and asked their opinions of the play and they feel it was also pretty obvious.

clownfish
10-23-2010, 02:38 AM

You're ****ing hilarious dude. All up on your high horse, talking about how all you want is strategy and match-up discussion, yet your first like 6 or 7 post are responding to the 'Steelers are Dirty' thread and are ultra defensive. No strategy or match-up discussions. Just trolling. Then you throw in a couple of these legit posts to make yourself look all high and mighty. Nope. You're just a troll.

tylerdolphin
10-23-2010, 02:56 AM
You know how the mods are here. Any semblance of a thread going awry and they will shut it down.
:sidelol:

GTFO with that ****. We very seldom delete threads. How you can even say that is beyond me.

dolphanidiot
10-23-2010, 08:25 AM
Nice 2 post menstruation there clowny...I think you got some sand in your vag

Why not show the play on NFL.com or youtube showing the different angles and see how your unbiased fans react. So you changed your tune to match what the .gif shows. I've stayed firm in my position. Watch it from different angles and it's clear he is going for the football. Your trying to argue now that by stepping on him unintentionally he prevented ricky from getting the ball that was already out of his reach. Ummm, yeah bro that's not even up for debate. Not to mention having 2 linebackers on your back probably didn't help ricky's chances of recovering the football (he was tackled by james harrison, and james farrior, if you watch the replay you would see that instead of the little .gif) Doing something (stepping on ricky) unintentionally does not make you a dirty player. I know it burns your female instincts to be wrong about something, but just follow with me. You've conceded it wasn't premeditated (not dirty) you've conceded that he wasn't trying to hurt ricky (not dirty) but your still hanging on that he stepped on him to prevent him from recovering a football (dirty) Well 2-1 the play wasn't dirty, so maybe if it wasn't malicious, and wasn't to hurt him, most likely he wasn't trying to prevent him from recovering, but he himself trying to recover the ball.

clownfish
10-23-2010, 10:30 AM
:sidelol:

GTFO with that ****. We very seldom delete threads. How you can even say that is beyond me.

Hey man. I am not insulting you guys. It's for the good of the board. When there is that gray line between adhering to the TOS versus not, you guys err on the side of caution. I've gotten lots of warnings, a decent amount of infractions, and a couple of temporary bans over the years. And I admit, even if I I'm not in the wrong, you guys stopped the bickering from escalating.

clownfish
10-23-2010, 10:41 AM
Nice 2 post menstruation there clowny...I think you got some sand in your vag

Why not show the play on NFL.com or youtube showing the different angles and see how your unbiased fans react. So you changed your tune to match what the .gif shows. I've stayed firm in my position. Watch it from different angles and it's clear he is going for the football. Your trying to argue now that by stepping on him unintentionally he prevented ricky from getting the ball that was already out of his reach. Ummm, yeah bro that's not even up for debate. Not to mention having 2 linebackers on your back probably didn't help ricky's chances of recovering the football (he was tackled by james harrison, and james farrior, if you watch the replay you would see that instead of the little .gif) Doing something (stepping on ricky) unintentionally does not make you a dirty player. I know it burns your female instincts to be wrong about something, but just follow with me. You've conceded it wasn't premeditated (not dirty) you've conceded that he wasn't trying to hurt ricky (not dirty) but your still hanging on that he stepped on him to prevent him from recovering a football (dirty) Well 2-1 the play wasn't dirty, so maybe if it wasn't malicious, and wasn't to hurt him, most likely he wasn't trying to prevent him from recovering, but he himself trying to recover the ball.

Dude, you are really making no sense. If it was premeditated, then the intentions, by there very nature, were malicious and he would have been trying to hurt Ricky. They are one in the same. So the score is 1-1, whatever the **** that means. I never even called him a dirty player. I said it was a cheap shot. And it ruined Ricky's season. Why wouldn't we all be mad? We want Timmons to get hit hard tomorrow, not to get hurt. I just want him on the sidelines gasping for breath and whincing in pain for a series or two. Get the **** out of here. Seriously. Get a life. And since you're the one trying to prove your point to this whole board (not just in this thread), why don't you post the youtube video? Hey, BTW, really original telling me I have a vagina. You have no idea. My **** is definitely bigger than yours or any Feelers fans. Ask you're mom, your sister, and your wife.