PDA

View Full Version : Never HATED Dolphins fans so much.....untill yesterday.

Horami
10-25-2010, 11:25 AM
First of all. I am a Dolphins fan.....have been basically since i was born.

I realized yesterday DURING the game...... that i was praying that the Dolphins would beat the Steelers in order to avoid hearing the **** talking from our OWN fans.

I hate Miami fans more than i do Jets fans.

Nobody talks more **** about the Dolphins than the retarded fans we have down here. ( Yea, 90% of you guys.)

It's the same story every week. No credit is given to players who play well, most of the time people are stating that we should get rid of them. Henne for example. How can people come in here and say that the kid played a bad game yesterday? That's absolutely absurd. Next time you guys post or call into talk radio shows with your little idiotic ideas as if you know more football than Sparano or anyone in the FO for that matter. Think again.

You idiotic ****S. You guys basically ruin the experience of being a Dolphins fan. It's almost impossible to run into someone knows what they are talking about down here. I'll always be a Dolphins fan......but boy do i hate you ignorant **** faces.

Tunaphish429
10-25-2010, 11:25 AM
So you hate yourself?

Great analogy.

mmikel30
10-25-2010, 11:27 AM
STFU and go root for the jets

Horami
10-25-2010, 11:28 AM

Example A.

SuperMarksBros.
10-25-2010, 11:29 AM
OP is likely young and hasnt had the "this team just pulled my heart out like the dude in Temple of Doom and pissed on it before kicking it off a cliff" feeling as much as some of the older fans have. I have become NUMB to these soul crushing losses over 27 bleeping years.

dolphans1
10-25-2010, 11:34 AM
Well try not to take things so seriously. I'm guilty of being too critical of the fins, and perhaps it has something to do with always being let down. In a way, similar to the girl you always wanted, but she just always kept letting you down after 30 plus years of being patient.

When you remove the emotions from it, Chad Henne should not be the starter on this team. Others will disagree, but look out our offense...? We just can't score. Yes there are flashes here and there that we can, but we're not very consistent.

How many more close games will we take until we make a change at the QB position.....?

The other problem is, we can't run, because teams know we can't pass, so they crowd the tackle box and all the gaps because they know Henne can't execute.

Still a fan....

d-1

hooshoops
10-25-2010, 11:35 AM
who's this kid calling retard??? lol...

Dominate
10-25-2010, 11:36 AM
OP is likely young and hasnt had the "this team just pulled my heart out like the dude in Temple of Doom and pissed on it before kicking it off a cliff" feeling as much as some of the older fans have. I have become NUMB to these soul crushing losses over 27 bleeping years.

True...but even though he went off the deep end a little bit...ok, a lot bit, there is "some" truth to what he says. I don't check out any other team's message boards, but I assume it's the same everywhere. Just too many Jeckyll & Hyde fans / posts at times. It does get frustrating. I'm no Dolphins homer though...I try to remain objective. I have no problem delivering my opinion good or bad on the Dolphins, but some of these wild mood swings / posts are just crazy.

Locke
10-25-2010, 11:40 AM
OP is likely young and hasnt had the "this team just pulled my heart out like the dude in Temple of Doom and pissed on it before kicking it off a cliff" feeling as much as some of the older fans have.

:lol:

Wow, that's harsh bud...

SpaceMountain16
10-25-2010, 11:41 AM
Kill yourself. You wont have to deal with us anymore.

SuperMarksBros.
True...but even though he went off the deep end a little bit...ok, a lot bit, there is "some" truth to what he says. I don't check out any other team's message boards, but I assume it's the same everywhere. Just too many Jeckyll & Hyde fans / posts at times. It does get frustrating. I'm no Dolphins homer though...I try to remain objective. I have no problem delivering my opinion good or bad on the Dolphins, but some of these wild mood swings / posts are just crazy.
I dont disagree, people go right off the deep end...but while the rest of us shake our heads, we can also understand their pain. This team ****ing KILLS me.

Joneildu
I am in 100% full solidarity with the OP. I can't read this site at times. The ignorance is excruciating. I typically come here to catch up on news stories and twitter posts, and they're generally shuttled through here. I enjoy some posts, such as Finatic48xx (or whatever). People are entirely too emotionally and quick to react. Seriously, people are ready to blow up a .500 season in week 7 because Miami has lost to the three best teams in the NFL.

Horami
Was it really SO soul crushing to lose a game to the Steelers by one point? I am a realistic person. They are a better team than us right now. It's THAT simple. They are a super bowl CONTENDING team. We are a good team and getting better by the week. Henne IS getting better. Our offensive line looks absolutely amazing.

Negatives: -Ronnie is slowing down
- Fasano is an OK TE but we need someone who is a weapon in the passing game. He is better suited as a number 2 guy. Odrick is out for the year.
- Special teams is a problem ( giving up great field position on kick offs )
- Odrick is out for the year.
- We got ****ed over by the call yesterday......but still had the chance to drive down the field and didn't WE lost that game. There have been a LOT of teams who have gotten ****ed this year. Not just us.....nowone is out to get us. One example is the Calvin Johnson touchdown. It's part of the game. Human beings are calling the game....not computers.

zach8111

I realized yesterday DURING the game...... that i was praying that the Dolphins would beat the Steelers in order to avoid hearing the **** talking from our OWN fans.

Nobody talks more **** about the Dolphins than the retarded fans we have down here. ( Yea, 90% of you guys.)

It's the same story every week. No credit is given to players who play well, most of the time people are stating that we should get rid of them. Henne for example. How can people come in here and say that the kid played a bad game yesterday? That's absolutely absurd. Next time you guys post or call into talk radio shows with your little idiotic ideas as if you know more football than Sparano or anyone in the FO for that matter. Think again.

You idiotic ****S. You guys basically ruin the experience of being a Dolphins fan. It's almost impossible to run into someone knows what they are talking about down here. I'll always be a Dolphins fan......but boy do i hate you ignorant **** faces.

doesnt matter if we won or lost, people here would ***** about how "bad" we are

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-25-2010, 11:42 AM

first of all, dont take what ur reading on this board to seriously now. we are all ****in steaming and rigthfully so. no one wants to here about the positives now because their are none at the moment. we are 3-3 and have dug ourselves in a big whole in the afc.

as for henne, the guy has made some nice throws, but does not take chances downfield which kills me. i still like him and think he can be good, but honestly, since the first jet game last year and that pass to ted ginn for a td, he hasn't made a nicer throw or a throw like that.

i actually thought we would see henne open up this year and take a major step, especially after that first jet game last year how good he looked, plus with the addition of marshall, but yet still to have seen the explosiveness.

ROADRUNNER
10-25-2010, 11:42 AM
win, get beat, or draw.........im still a fan, we moan because we can, dont like it dont read it.

Horami
10-25-2010, 11:46 AM
That's ^ an example of how to criticize.

NOT.

-Fasano is a bum get rid of him. ( and get who at this point in time? )
-Specials teams ****ing sucks the season is over!!!!! ( at 2-2, the season was over? Really ? )
-Odrick is a bust !! ( NO, he got injured and still has a chance of coming back and being a good football player)
-The refs are from Pitt.....they were biased ( anyone with half a brain knows that's B.S, it had nothing to do with that )

I mean common......that ^ is USELESS.

ojmcduffy
10-25-2010, 11:47 AM
Well the worst thing that could happen to the dolphin fan base was the internet. Before everyone was wired in idiot fans could only annoy their friends. Then message boards were invented and these idiots were given a voice. Its the same with every team. I bet somewhere there a 14 year old kid who comes home from school and visits every message board availble for every team and talks about how bad they suck. Maybe having an iq te4st before oyu can post would help.

72champagne
10-25-2010, 11:49 AM
so share your view on the game or whatever and you'll find at least one or two around here who see it similarly. or you could cry like a girl and hate everyone. hey, i'll cry with you so you won't be alone ok? here i go...

boo hoo hoo. oh boo hoo hoo. i am so unhappy cause i hate dolphins fans. boo hoo hoo. why can't they be more like me? boo hoo hoo.

Horami
10-25-2010, 11:52 AM
He made some nice throws yesterday. I agree that he should take some shots down the field. I'm not saying that Henne is going to be a hall of fame guy. I'm just saying that there are 32 teams out there. We definitely don't have the worst Quarterback. Henne is a middle of the pack guy right NOW and he is only getting better.

I'm just saying. We COULD do worse. Like starting Thigpen for example......and how many retarded threads did we have on this forum suggesting such an idiotic move? lol

I'm sure you understand why i started this thread. I don't care about criticism.

Horami
10-25-2010, 11:58 AM
lol. That would be nice. My cousin is a PATS fan and he is always on their forum. I read some of the stuff on there ( never post ).

Their fan base is a little smarter/reasonable. It has nothing to do with them winning either. Trust me, our fan base is among the most idiotic.

By the way, It's pretty obvious that i am not calling EVERY dolphins fan an idiot. If you can't see that, then you are ONE of the idiots.

TedSlimmJr
10-25-2010, 12:02 PM
That's ^ an example of how to criticize.

NOT.

-Fasano is a bum get rid of him. ( and get who at this point in time? )
-Specials teams ****ing sucks the season is over!!!!! ( at 2-2, the season was over? Really ? )
-Odrick is a bust !! ( NO, he got injured and still has a chance of coming back and being a good football player)
-The refs are from Pitt.....they were biased ( anyone with half a brain knows that's B.S, it had nothing to do with that )

I mean common......that ^ is USELESS.

A better idea would be to create threads on message boards that trash the fans rather than hold any player or coach accountable...

Nobody on here dropped a pass that hit them in the hands (Fasano)...

Nobody on here was blowing responsiblities on special teams resulting in some of the worst performances in league history... literally...

Nobody around here hit Odrick with their vehicle resulting in his broken leg...

I actually agree with your original post... I've gotten to a point where I don't like Dolphin fans either, but it's for a completely different reason...

It's the loudmouth know-nothing fanboy idiots that feel like it's their duty to play thought police and set the standard for what a fan is, and vent their frustration towards other fans rather than directing it towards the overpaid bums out on the field that can't ever get the job done... be it coach or player... or VP of Football Operations...

Wasn't it all the incredibly sharp FANS around here that were declaring Sergio Kindle a bust when he was injured before the season and proclaiming how "smart" Miami's front office was for taking Odrick.... who played all of one game and is out for the season because of.... injury? :lol:

The bottom line is this, if a lot of the posters around here DO set the standard for what a "REAL FAN" is.... it's a safe assumption that there are several that have no desire to be one...

MadDog 88
10-25-2010, 12:05 PM

There is a solution.

jree
10-25-2010, 12:12 PM
First of all, I agree with you to some extent but to come on this board and not give this fanbase some time to grieve is selfish on your part. Let "us" vent for atleast a full 24 hours before you criticize "us". It was winnable game that wasn't won. If thursday comes along and this "retarded" fanbase is still bitching, than post your original comments. Don't do it while everyone is still reeling.

SuperMarksBros.
10-25-2010, 12:16 PM
LOL the OP has been a member of this forum for 5 minutes and he's gonna roll in here and tell us what's what.

jree
10-25-2010, 12:20 PM
lol. That would be nice. My cousin is a PATS fan and he is always on their forum. I read some of the stuff on there ( never post ).

Their fan base is a little smarter/reasonable. It has nothing to do with them winning either. Trust me, our fan base is among the most idiotic.

By the way, It's pretty obvious that i am not calling EVERY dolphins fan an idiot. If you can't see that, then you are ONE of the idiots.

If you believe for one second that the Pats fans are more reasonable b/c they aren't winning then you sorely mistaken. They have one of the best coaching staffs and a very cerebral QB, of course they can take a loss and brush themselves off and say "We'll get 'em next time". Out of curiosity, how old are you?

Not trying to knock you but I thought that another poster brought up another valid point. You might be a little too young to have lived through season after season of heartbreak and shortcomings

DefensiveEnd76
10-25-2010, 12:53 PM

My thoughts exactly. If you HATE Dolphin fans then stop being one yourself!!

LVFinsFan
10-25-2010, 12:55 PM

You know, you could just stop coming to this website.

Horami
10-25-2010, 12:57 PM
If you believe for one second that the Pats fans are more reasonable b/c they aren't winning then you sorely mistaken. They have one of the best coaching staffs and a very cerebral QB, of course they can take a loss and brush themselves off and say "We'll get 'em next time". Out of curiosity, how old are you?

Not trying to knock you but I thought that another poster brought up another valid point. You might be a little too young to have lived through season after season of heartbreak and shortcomings

Let's be honest. It's Miami fans.....same thing goes for the Heat. Everyone bashes ......and now EVERYONE is stating that they have always been heat fans. Really? Where were they in the early 2000's? I remember seats to my left and right being empty. The fans down here are trash. We all know that. Now.....if the FEW real fans we have down here ( MOST OF THE GUYS ON HERE ) are going to constantly bash unreasonably. Then there are VERY few fans who i can relate to. Fans who NOTICE that this is one of the most promising regime's we have had down here in a LONG TIME. It's not a superbowl team.....but it IS one of the better teams we have had. PERIOD.

As far as my age.... I'm 24. Ive been watching for as long as i can remember....and my dad has been a season ticket holder his whole life. I've been around long enough to know who Marino was.....and long enough to want to win a Superbowl already. That doesn't mean I'm going to bash one of the better teams we have had .....and a team / QB that is getting better.

Finland
10-25-2010, 01:00 PM
who's this kid calling retard??? lol...

He is calling the long term dolphin fans retards. He has not been let down enough yet. I always felt positive about the team aside from the last 6 years or so. He does not understand the damage done to this team and he does not understand he is a fan of team that "makes you cry". The Dolphins are almost now branded as always good never great. That's why it will be sweet when the win it all, but it ain't going to be this year. And we are more interested in talking about the things that need fixing.

qmar
10-25-2010, 01:01 PM

I really couldn't agree more. It's one thing to be objective, it's another to basically not post at all after a win but after a loss be all over the board trying to get the FO or QB off the team ASAP. I see this too often. After the Pats game, it was all about Henne making stupid decisions and at best he will be a good backup in this league. Then after the Packers game, these same posters are non-existent.

I like to believe myself to be objective as well. The secondary played terrible yesterday and once again the kick return unit couldn't tackle or shed a block. That being said, Henne looked very calm (there wasn't any pressure, so obviously that helped) and he was going to his 2nd, 3rd, and 4th reads on almost every drop back. The running game was decent considering it was the best run d in the league. RW had more rushing yards then any other back this year had against the Steelers. The coaching staff made some conservative play calls on offense on both the last and 2nd to last drives but in the end, the players made the plays to put this team in a good position to win - if only the ref at the goaline dind't make a snap judgement call, the boards today would be alot different.

Finland
10-25-2010, 01:02 PM
Let's be honest. It's Miami fans.....same thing goes for the Heat. Everyone bashes ......and now EVERYONE is stating that they have always been heat fans. Really? Where were they in the early 2000's? I remember seats to my left and right being empty. The fans down here are trash. We all know that. Now.....if the FEW real fans we have down here ( MOST OF THE GUYS ON HERE ) are going to constantly bash unreasonably. Then there are VERY few fans who i can relate to. Fans who NOTICE that this is one of the most promising regime's we have had down here in a LONG TIME. It's not a superbowl team.....but it IS one of the better teams we have had. PERIOD.

As far as my age.... I'm 24. Ive been watching for as long as i can remember....and my dad has been a season ticket holder his whole life. I've been around long enough to know who Marino was.....and long enough to want to win a Superbowl already. That doesn't mean I'm going to bash one of the better teams we have had .....and a team / QB that is getting better.

then there are others that were watching Miami before Marino was playing in College.

Canadianfishfan
10-25-2010, 01:03 PM
So now the OP has just become what he hates so much. Ruining the experiences for all of us.

Thanks man... you're pure class.

HenneGivenSunday
10-25-2010, 01:07 PM
23/36 63.9% completion for 257 yards with 1TD and 0INTs 94.3 rating for a second year starter against the 5th rated defense in the league and this **** fan base does nothing but ***** and whine. If we came out on the other side of that bad call we walk away with a victory.

sn9ke.eyes
10-25-2010, 01:14 PM
I hear what you are saying. Not every fan has to have the same opinion on everything or agree at all, but there are a lot of posters on this board that seem to be negative one hundred percent of the time, win or lose. I think it has something to do with people having their own agenda. They like player X and we didn't draft/sign him so everything the team does is horrible. They don't like player Y yet he's still on the team so the team is run poorly. I think some of these posters want their opinion validated so badly that they blind themselves to reality. There are no perfect players and no magic recipe. I also don't buy into this "you haven't had your heartbroken enough" nonsense. A long time Dolphins fan should know that there was only one perfect season. All others are going to have ups and downs.

Horami
10-25-2010, 01:14 PM
23/36 63.9% completion for 257 yards with 1TD and 0INTs 94.3 rating for a second year starter against the 5th rated defense in the league and this **** fan base does nothing but ***** and whine. If we came out on the other side of that bad call we walk away with a victory.

EXACTLY. IF WE WIN THIS GAME ........and everyone is talking Superbowl and greatness on this retarded *** website...... since the previous guy says guys like me are ruining the experience.... I'll go ahead and just read. I won't post anymore.

This way......he can have the GREAT experience of reading unreasonable bashing all day at work. Might as well go read what the JETS fans have to say about the Dolphins. ****ing idiotic.

Mogwai
10-25-2010, 01:16 PM
Do you even have any idea what you're rambling about? So long. As a fanbase, we'll have to find a way to go on without you. Oh wait, no one cares.

Kill yourself. You wont have to deal with us anymore.
There's your solution.

Horami
10-25-2010, 01:22 PM
Do you even have any idea what you're rambling about? So long. As a fanbase, we'll have to find a way to go on without you. Oh wait, no one cares.

There's your solution.

By the way..... if you have 1000 post like this one. Your one of the people who is useless on this website. Just saying.

My official last post.

Mogwai
10-25-2010, 01:24 PM
By the way..... if you have 1000 post like this one. Your one of the people who is useless on this website. Just saying.
Why aren't you gone yet? Insult everyone at a party and then tell them you're leaving. Then leave. Don't hang around for punch and crackers.

BlueFin
10-25-2010, 02:21 PM
Your point is taken, your mistake is in generalizing all Dolphin fans by the few that make ridiculous posts on boards like these.

In throwing a blanket over ALL(90%) Dolphins fans as you did, your post loses credibility in my eyes.

There are just as many idiot fans of other teams posting on message boards as we have in Dolphin nation.

mmikel30
10-26-2010, 01:43 AM
People come here to vent and see others point of view, That's why it's so hard to get on here right after a game. It's just like they say Opinions are like a-holes everyone's got one! There are many different types of personalities in the world some are pessimistic some are optimists, and some are just realists. The truth is the Fins have weaknesses on all 3 sides of the ball. We as fans can't control what player is drafted what coach we have etc. So in turn we are here venting being our own GM's in our own minds , and that's why we watch our beloved fins even when they stink in hopes that we can fix the wrongs and that maybe...maybe this will be the year the Miami Dolphins are great.

JCane
10-26-2010, 01:47 AM
Agree with the OP.

However...

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Thread is hitting the Depths...

Bumpus
10-27-2010, 06:57 AM

My official last post.

Oh, NOOOOOOO!
Say it ain't so. How will we manage to continue our meager lives without the constant wisdom that you've supplied us since ...

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

... September?!?

BTW, who the hell are you? :lol:

Phins28
10-27-2010, 09:00 AM

GTFO homer and go back to Japan

rainmaker1313
11-05-2010, 05:41 AM
I have a solution. We should have a Vent thread and all the negative stuff should be addressed in that thread and only that thread!
No making new threads of Ronnie is a bust or Henne sucks, you need to just put it in the vent thread!!!