PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please help me change my name? Sorry 2 post it here..

Shady27
10-25-2010, 05:26 PM
Hey guys, I wanna post but not with this name FaithInParcells anymore. I apologize for posting a thread on the Fin Forum, but I can't figure out how to change it. I went to profile changes, & can change everything but my name. Could someone please let me kno what I have to do to change my name if you know how? It'd be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me out.

I wanna change it to FaithInHenning! Nah...lol...ONLY PLAYIN!!!

I wanna sign the Fire Henning petition but not w this name. Thanks, hope 2 post w you soon w a new name!

Cloudy
10-25-2010, 05:32 PM
I'm not so sure that you can have your name changed but at the same time i'm not an admin...

Troysif
10-25-2010, 05:33 PM
Best place to post this is in the questions and suggestions forum or PM an Admin and tell them what you want it changed to.

Vaark
Hey guys, I wanna post but not with this name FaithInParcells anymore. I apologize for posting a thread on the Fin Forum, but I can't figure out how to change it. I went to profile changes, & can change everything but my name. Could someone please let me kno what I have to do to change my name if you know how? It'd be greatly appreciated.

I wanna sign the Fire Henning petition but not w this name. Thanks, hope 2 post w you soon w a new name!

Start a thread in Questions and Suggestions and one of the admins or mods will gladly accommodate you.

jree
Just reregister if noone helps you out. I wish I could help

Nublar7
10-25-2010, 05:44 PM

I wanna sign the Fire Henning petition but not w this name. Thanks, hope 2 post w you soon w a new name!What name do you want to change it to. Let me know, and I will switch it.

Shady27
10-25-2010, 11:19 PM
What name do you want to change it to. Let me know, and I will switch it.

Thank you very much.

1) Shady27 if unable to do then

2) C_Wake91

Thanks again, will I just sign in as normal w same password, or will I have update profile info once you change it?

Thanks Nublar!!!

JCane
10-25-2010, 11:24 PM
Shady27 is available.

Shady27
10-26-2010, 10:25 PM
Thank you JCane & Nublar7 for hookin up your boy!!! Shady27, my dogs name & fav number. Much better than havin Parcells in the name being he ain't Fin family anymore.

Thanks again guys.

Go Dolphins!!!