PDA

View Full Version : Chad Henne sucks!

finfan66
10-31-2010, 02:13 PM
I have seen enough of this guy this year already. He sucks they better put in Chad Pennington before the season is over!

MiamiDolfan85
10-31-2010, 02:19 PM
just be patient....all players take time to develop

we'll see if in December Henne has taken the neccessary adjusts to becoming a better starting QB

flip
10-31-2010, 02:22 PM
Yes Henne sucks, but the coaches are to fu@#$n stupid to take him out the game so Pennington can spark the offense!

dolphans1
10-31-2010, 02:25 PM
I have been saying this since preseason, he was clearly outplayed by Thigpen and Penny. I guess I do not understand NFL football anymore, why would you go with a guy who can't play..?

Henne is horrible....

d-1

Strangeworld
10-31-2010, 02:28 PM
careful... all the apologists will soon overrun this thread.

Henne is a huge liability... he will get benched before the season is done.

That much I am sure

SuperBowlDream
10-31-2010, 02:29 PM
I know it...You know it...3/4 of the fanbase knows it (the other 1/4 are Henne jock carriers & will never admit he stinks)

dolphans1
10-31-2010, 02:31 PM
If Penny starts, we easily win this game. It's like Henne is an apprentice QB learning on the job, cut your losses now and get rid of him.

When will the coaches figure it out?

That being said, boy Ronnie Brown looks awful, we can't even run with the ball.

We should have had a pick and TO gets a TD...?

Luck is not on our side today.

d-1

giz
10-31-2010, 02:31 PM
agreed. but so does sparano and henning. the fins are doomed with these guys. We are wasting Marshalls talent. bet he wont finish his career here!

X-Pacolypse
10-31-2010, 02:32 PM
Fire Henning!

Hayden Fox
10-31-2010, 02:36 PM
Fire Henne

X-Pacolypse
Fire Henning!

Daytona Fin
bring in penny for what? do you really think we can win playoff games with penny?its hennes team like it or not ,hes our starter this year and the future. only thing i can tell you , if you cant handle that truth, is go find another team.

bradmcnutt13
We're winning this game with Pennington and we would've won last week as well. Henne has done nothing this year other then be a caretaker.

Jamaicankid21
10-31-2010, 02:37 PM
1 bad throw and he sucks, and two drops. He hit Cobbs right in the hands, DROPPEED, he hit Fasano right int he stomach, dropped, sure the pass to fasano could of lead him, but give me a damn break, its a fricken NFL TE, A PRO TE, , it hit him the STOMACH, CATCH THE BALL.

If anybody sucks its Dan Henning and his stupid play calling

bobw999
Pennington will not get us the chunk yardage you guys want so much. If you don't like Henne root for Thigpen. He'll throw it deep and throw picks.

bradmcnutt13
bring in penny for what? do you really think we can win playoff games with penny?its hennes team like it or not ,hes our starter this year and the future. only thing i can tell you , if you cant handle that truth, is go find another team.
I always love that explanation. news flash, we're not making the playoffs with Henne. At least Pennington would get us there.

Jamaicankid21
10-31-2010, 02:38 PM
O yeah Pennington? What was Chad Pennington's 3rd and long passing? This team was horrible on 3rd and long, and with this play calling, Pennington is going to look terrible.

bradmcnutt13
10-31-2010, 02:38 PM
Pennington will not get us the chuck yardage you guys want so much. If you don't like Henne root for Thigpen. He'll throw it deep and throw picks.

You don't need "chuck yardage" in the red zone. We need a qb that can execute in the red zone. Henne is too slow in the head to do anything down there.

X-Pacolypse
10-31-2010, 02:39 PM
Fire Henning!

bobw999
I always love that explanation. news flash, we're not making the playoffs with Henne. At least Pennington would get us there.

Why would you want to go to the playoffs when you know we're gonna lose? We'd be better off going 1-15.

bradmcnutt13
O yeah Pennington? What was Chad Pennington's 3rd and long passing? This team was horrible on 3rd and long, and with this play calling, Pennington is going to look terrible.

Yeah, when we had a bunch of retards at WR. Try giving him the same tools and we'll see. 8 fgs in the last 6 quarters is terrible.

Jamaicankid21
10-31-2010, 02:40 PM
Fire Henning!

this

bradmcnutt13
10-31-2010, 02:40 PM
Why would you want to go to the playoffs when you know we're gonna lose? We'd be better off going 1-15.

Are you serious? You'd rather go 1-15 then make the playoffs? Interesting.

Jamaicankid21
10-31-2010, 02:41 PM
Yeah, when we had a bunch of retards at WR. Try giving him the same tools and we'll see. 8 fgs in the last 6 quarters is terrible.

yeah, but then Henne came in with those same "Retard" Wrs and completed the 3rd and longs better than Pennington.

chrisbaucom
What is chuck yardage

Strangeworld
The reason we dont get any "chunk plays" or "yac" is because of HENNE and not Henning.

Henne cannot hit people in stride with any sort of consistency. Why do you think all we run are Digs, Come backs, and check downs?

He throws the "safe" check down (i.e. short of the marker) 70% of the time.

X-Pacolypse
10-31-2010, 02:42 PM
Henning blows!

Jamaicankid21
10-31-2010, 02:47 PM
The reason we dont get any "chunk plays" or "yac" is because of HENNE and not Henning.

Henne cannot hit people in stride with any sort of consistency. Why do you think all we run are Digs, Come backs, and check downs?

Yeah, but Pennington didn't do that either right? Thats our offense. We didn't get much YAC with Pennington either, because we dont run slants, we run curls, and comebacks.

SuperBowlDream
10-31-2010, 02:48 PM

Case in point...At first glace it looks like Fasano drops an easy 3rd down conversion but after further review the pass is low and off target which allows a defensive deflection...All Henne

bradmcnutt13
10-31-2010, 02:48 PM
Yeah, but Pennington didn't do that either right? Thats our offense. We didn't get much YAC with Pennington either, because we dont run slants, we run curls, and comebacks.
Pennington had a bunch of retards at WR. He didn't have one of the best WRs in the NFL.

X-Pacolypse
10-31-2010, 02:52 PM
Fire Henning!

Ray_Finkle#5
10-31-2010, 02:54 PM
If Chad Pennington is such a good quarterback why did he resign with the Dolphins knowing Henne would be the starter? Can someone explain that, cuz id think, from reading all your posts, that a superstar like Penny would want to start. yeesh let the guy develop, give him some time, you know a team aint just the guys on the field with numbers on their shirts. Theres guys up in the booth with headsets on are causing problems, if you guys would put down your Chad Henne voodoo dolls for a minute and actually pay attention to the game you would wonder why a guy would call a wildcat play on first down when the wildcat is clearly ineffective. remember the wildcat guys? Your messiah Penny couldn't get anything started with the offense. it was the wildcat that gave us success. or how about effectively running the ball downfield then passing all over the place in the red zone and giving up the run. Dan, not Chad Henne is the one you want gone.

All you Haters feel free to display your six grade educations by insulting me with gems like "you suck" or "go root for the jets"

Jamaicankid21
Pennington had a bunch of retards at WR. He didn't have one of the best WRs in the NFL.

So did Henne. We BARELY got Marshall this year. Compare Henne 3rd and long stats to Penningtons last year, heck even compare the 2008 to 2009.

dolphans1
Palmer looks solid, stupid play by Bess, what next!

d-1

X-Pacolypse
10-31-2010, 02:56 PM
Fire Henning!

bradmcnutt13
10-31-2010, 03:02 PM
So did Henne. We BARELY got Marshall this year. Compare Henne 3rd and long stats to Penningtons last year, heck even compare the 2008 to 2009.
Are you kidding me. Who cares if we barely got him? Pennington had retards. Henne has a top notch receiving core. All the time in the world to pass and all he can do is check down.

Strangeworld
10-31-2010, 03:02 PM
Fire Henning!

bro a tad a much no? It should be fire Sparano really... he "signs off" on this O is is ultimately responsible for their "performance".

bradmcnutt13
10-31-2010, 03:06 PM
If Chad Pennington is such a good quarterback why did he resign with the Dolphins knowing Henne would be the starter? Can someone explain that, cuz id think, from reading all your posts, that a superstar like Penny would want to start. yeesh let the guy develop, give him some time, you know a team aint just the guys on the field with numbers on their shirts. Theres guys up in the booth with headsets on are causing problems, if you guys would put down your Chad Henne voodoo dolls for a minute and actually pay attention to the game you would wonder why a guy would call a wildcat play on first down when the wildcat is clearly ineffective. remember the wildcat guys? Your messiah Penny couldn't get anything started with the offense. it was the wildcat that gave us success. or how about effectively running the ball downfield then passing all over the place in the red zone and giving up the run. Dan, not Chad Henne is the one you want gone.

All you Haters feel free to display your six grade educations by insulting me with gems like "you suck" or "go root for the jets"

Its not that Pennington is great. Its that Henne isn't very good especially in the red zone. And once again b/c you must have missed my other posts, Pennington had a bunch of retards at WR. We had absolutely nobody and he still threw for 3600 yards.

X-Pacolypse
10-31-2010, 03:08 PM
Fire Henning!

Jamaicankid21
10-31-2010, 03:13 PM
Are you kidding me. Who cares if we barely got him? Pennington had retards. Henne has a top notch receiving core. All the time in the world to pass and all he can do is check down.

How bout you read what I wrote, Look at what Henne did with the SAME retards in 2009 on 3rd and long. How bout you answer that. If you think Hennes the problem youre an idiot. Sorry if the team callls a stupid roll out with 1 WR going out for a pass and hes triple covered, or calls a run on a 3rd and 6. Blame everything on Henne, but besides that one pass, hes played good today. Cobbs dropped a perfect ball right in his hands, Fasano dropped a pass that hit his stomach in the goalline on 3rd and 6 that was an easy TD if he caught it because nobody was near him

X-Pacolypse
10-31-2010, 03:13 PM
Fire Henning!

Cobra84
10-31-2010, 03:18 PM
It would be nice if anyone was open or could catch. Marshall doesn't get open like an "elite" receiver should.

X-Pacolypse
10-31-2010, 03:18 PM
Fire Henning!

dabeastdabone
10-31-2010, 03:19 PM
These threads are tiresome...

Jamaicankid21
10-31-2010, 03:19 PM
It would be nice if anyone was open or could catch. Marshall doesn't get open like an "elite" receiver should.

No "elite" Receiver will get open triple covered besides Moss vs our 1-15 defense..

X-Pacolypse
10-31-2010, 03:20 PM
Fire Henning!

Ray_Finkle#5
10-31-2010, 03:24 PM
I think what no one is talking about is that both our offensive playmakers (Ricky and Ronnie) are past their primes and thus are unable to punch it in, leaving Henne to show us how bad he is in the end zone. Henne still has the ability to get better Pennington wont. ppl say if Pennington started last week we would've won, but at the same time if Pennington started last week he could be having shoulder surgery this week. he is injury prone which makes him just as much of a liability at starter. if Henne tanks this season at least well get a shot at a first round quarterback in the draft and well have two backups named chad

Daytona Fin
10-31-2010, 03:25 PM

i never said we were. everyone acts like penny is the savior and will every game. i was just saying if he did come in and win and take us to the playoffs , we still aint going nowhere w/ penny

X-Pacolypse
10-31-2010, 03:27 PM
Fire Henning!

Ray_Finkle#5
10-31-2010, 03:31 PM

Marshall is uncoverable. Henne needs to learn how to throw to Marshall in stride (also why Marshall's YAC numbers are god-awful) and Henning needs to show some he still has old man balls and let Henne throw the ball up to Marshall. if these two traits dont develop Marshall will be another ineffective money pit

dolphans1
10-31-2010, 03:35 PM
Henne had a nice solid drive, nice run by Ricky Williams to put us ahead...

d-1

Jamaicankid21
10-31-2010, 03:36 PM
Marshall is uncoverable. Henne needs to learn how to throw to Marshall in stride (also why Marshall's YAC numbers are god-awful) and Henning needs to show some he still has old man balls and let Henne throw the ball up to Marshall. if these two traits dont develop Marshall will be another ineffective money pit

At the same time though, he has been effective, just not in the stat sheet, heck he hasn't even done so bad this week in the stat sheet either.. Hes been a great run blocker, been great as a decoy which has really helped our other WRs and TEs. I think youre right though, Let the boy throw loose, but Marshall has been effective in different ways. Just look at Marshall in the Jets game, thats what he needs to let Henne do, just like you said.

rainmaker1313
10-31-2010, 03:40 PM
I have seen enough of this guy this year already. He sucks they better put in Chad Pennington before the season is over!

Please, STFU Thankyou very much!!!! So tired of hearing all these armchair QB's whining on every drive that doesnt turn into 7 points or every time a QB or player is struggling

dabeastdabone
10-31-2010, 03:41 PM
The funniest thing about these threads are they are never well thought out. In 2008 at week 8 the dolphins under Pennington were 3-4.

utahphinsfan
10-31-2010, 03:51 PM
Fire Henning!

I agree and if you notice CH is outperforming Sanchez (so far).

67Stang had the best analogy, earlier this week, he said the phins are playing a 3par course w/ a driver.

Ray_Finkle#5
10-31-2010, 03:54 PM
At the same time though, he has been effective, just not in the stat sheet, heck he hasn't even done so bad this week in the stat sheet either.. Hes been a great run blocker, been great as a decoy which has really helped our other WRs and TEs. I think youre right though, Let the boy throw loose, but Marshall has been effective in different ways. Just look at Marshall in the Jets game, thats what he needs to let Henne do, just like you said.
Your absolutely right and all those are contributing to the offense, in many ways unseen, but the 50ish million dollar contract was focused on the 100 catch 1000 yard plus/per season stats he was putting up. I dont expect them to bust out immedately. i want to see the development

Daytona Fin
10-31-2010, 04:02 PM
henne leads em to another victory

Pennington10
10-31-2010, 04:10 PM
Love how these threads flip flop constantly. It's the same people who always want Henne, it's always the same people who want Pennington and no one comes to a happy medium because it took us 22 drives for a TD to happen on a barely there run by Ricky Williams. Some will say Pennington would've won that game at the half and others will say give Henne time, he's developed every week. Whatever it's the same old song and dance. Same with this part of the game: Ricky Williams is awesome. Ronnie struggled again. Team MVP is Dan Carpenter. Thank God for Carpenter today. He played great today and got us the win!

AtticusFinz
10-31-2010, 04:21 PM
:bs:
this is probably the most useless thread in Finheaven history...:JCane305:

67Stang
10-31-2010, 04:23 PM
LMAO at the Pennington clowns. We would have maybe 2 wins with noodles and his no third down picking up azz. These clowns act like Pennington is a QB god, when we scored less than 20 points in half our games in 2008. With no Wildcat and Pennington unable to stretch the field, I doubt we would even have a win. STFU with this Pennington nonsense, he is not going to start unless Henne gets hurt. Deal with it! I wonder if we trade him how many of these guys would go to that teams sight and say they are life long fans of them too!

Daytona Fin
10-31-2010, 04:28 PM
Love how these threads flip flop constantly. It's the same people who always want Henne, it's always the same people who want Pennington and no one comes to a happy medium because it took us 22 drives for a TD to happen on a barely there run by Ricky Williams. Some will say Pennington would've won that game at the half and others will say give Henne time, he's developed every week. Whatever it's the same old song and dance. Same with this part of the game: Ricky Williams is awesome. Ronnie struggled again. Team MVP is Dan Carpenter. Thank God for Carpenter today. He played great today and got us the win!
henne leads em to another victory

EricCartman
10-31-2010, 04:30 PM
we have a winning record and I don't think henne played too bad today.... nothing amazing, of course, many imperfections, but not a bad game, IMO... (well, there wasn't much pressure from the bengals rush, one could say...)

hugoguzman
10-31-2010, 04:31 PM

blah, blah, blah, meanwhile all Henne does is continue to show toughness and an ability to respond after making mistakes and dealing with dropped passes.

The guy leads the team to the go-ahead field goal and then sets up the winning TD in the fourth quarter by hitting to key throws on a drive that starts inside the Miami 5, and all this on the road in just his 20th start, but yeah, he sucks.

If completing 65% of your passes and throwing for 200+ and 1 INT is a "bad game" then you know you have a good young quarterback.

PerfectFinz72
10-31-2010, 04:31 PM
Can't this be merged into every other Henne sucks thread? I dont care which side you are on these threads are annoying.

Casas9425
10-31-2010, 04:33 PM
one of the ugliest games you'll ever see...yuck.

Ray_Finkle#5
10-31-2010, 04:40 PM
Can all the people complaining about these threads being annoying please go and start interesting and enticing threads so we can post on and read them? if you were starting your own non annoying posts i dont think you would have time to complain about these threads. let everyone enjoy the banter.

fin13
10-31-2010, 04:42 PM
I can't believe that people are complaining about Henne.
He played a good game and the Bengals were in it because of luck, tehy had one good drive and that was it.

rent this space
10-31-2010, 04:43 PM
this game had to be especially frustrating for those suffering DDD. with five field goals(with fist pumps), conservative play-calling, dropped passes(INTs) and turnovers, they still didn't get their predicted loss

PerfectFinz72
10-31-2010, 04:48 PM
Can all the people complaining about these threads being annoying please go and start interesting and enticing threads so we can post on and read them? if you were starting your own non annoying posts i dont think you would have time to complain about these threads. let everyone enjoy the banter.

It clutters the board and is the same stuff over and over. So no, I won't stop complaining about it.

They should be merged into 1 thread.

Nawledge
10-31-2010, 04:49 PM
Anyone who thinks the offense is better off with Pennington than Henne is just insane

SCOTTY
10-31-2010, 04:52 PM
blah, blah, blah, meanwhile all Henne does is continue to show toughness and an ability to respond after making mistakes and dealing with dropped passes.

The guy leads the team to the go-ahead field goal and then sets up the winning TD in the fourth quarter by hitting to key throws on a drive that starts inside the Miami 5, and all this on the road in just his 20th start, but yeah, he sucks.

If completing 65% of your passes and throwing for 200+ and 1 INT is a "bad game" then you know you have a good young quarterback.

I've read a lot of your posts and have to say I just don't agree with you. You have in your signature no mercy for on sided arguements, incapable of adjusting, ect. But after every day you have totally defended Henne. Always saying he is getting better and had a good game. Sorry, but I don't think this is true at all. He make termendous mistakes (i.e. is ONE throw over 15 yards was an int into triple coverage). Which lead to a TD score on the next drive. My biggest problem with Henne is he has not shown any Leadership on the field. I don't think anyone on the offense believes in him. He has all day to throw and can't seem to do anything more than check down. At least in the last two games he actually didn't stare down receiver and read through some progressions, but it had the same result. He checked down. You brag about a hgih completion %, well that's because he doesn't throw the ball more than 5 yards. A 200 yard game is nothing in todays NFL-let's be serious. 1 INT and no TDs. To me this is a very subpar game. One of many this year from Henne. I'm not saying Pennington is the answer but I am saying Henne is not it.

Vaark
10-31-2010, 04:53 PM

Since it might be construed by some as a TOS violation to criticize a poster instead of the post, suffice it to say, your post is "moronic"

Statler Waldorf
10-31-2010, 04:56 PM
This thread sucks. We won the game.

Wildbill3
10-31-2010, 04:56 PM
i'll tell you what I think of this thread.

dlcmdrx
10-31-2010, 05:02 PM
My goodness, the bias towards that horrible qb in this forum from, the mods, who should be totally unbiased is horrible.

Wildbill3
10-31-2010, 05:20 PM
My goodness, the bias towards that horrible qb in this forum from, the mods, who should be totally unbiased is horrible.
gtfo.

hugoguzman
10-31-2010, 05:21 PM
Props to the mods for moving this ridiculous thread to where it belongs

*Demi*God*
10-31-2010, 05:26 PM
You people are retarded...seriously...OMG...wow some of you should be ashamed to call yourself Dolphin fans...Name ONE GAME THIS YEAR THAT HENNE HAS LOST US...please do it...NOW...

DolfanDuBbZ~
10-31-2010, 05:27 PM
Penny is irrelevant. And so are her followers.

hugoguzman
10-31-2010, 05:29 PM
I've read a lot of your posts and have to say I just don't agree with you. You have in your signature no mercy for on sided arguements, incapable of adjusting, ect. But after every day you have totally defended Henne. Always saying he is getting better and had a good game. Sorry, but I don't think this is true at all. He make termendous mistakes (i.e. is ONE throw over 15 yards was an int into triple coverage). Which lead to a TD score on the next drive. My biggest problem with Henne is he has not shown any Leadership on the field. I don't think anyone on the offense believes in him. He has all day to throw and can't seem to do anything more than check down. At least in the last two games he actually didn't stare down receiver and read through some progressions, but it had the same result. He checked down. You brag about a hgih completion %, well that's because he doesn't throw the ball more than 5 yards. A 200 yard game is nothing in todays NFL-let's be serious. 1 INT and no TDs. To me this is a very subpar game. One of many this year from Henne. I'm not saying Pennington is the answer but I am saying Henne is not it.

That's fascinating considering that I have repeatedly posted that Henne has yet to earn the right to be considered a franchise quarterback and that we won't be able to make that determination until the end of this year or next year at best. Moreover, if you look at my most recent thread and several recent posts I specifically state that Henne had a bad game (his second worst game of the season).

Henne made a single errant throw today. The rest of the time he made smart reads and hit open receivers. He completed 65% of his attempts for well over 200 yards and would like have completed 70% of his throws for around 300 yards if not for several huge drops. He also had a number of huge completions on intermediate routes, including one to Marshall that got us out from inside our own five-yard-line and another that got us to midfield, setting up our loan TD of the game.

And as for your statement regarding leadership, you need to come to grips with the fact that this is 100% just your opinion. It's not based on any factual information whatsoever. Moreover, it flies in the face of what his own teammates say.

So once again, what we have hear is someone accusing me (and other level headed posters) of having a pro-Henne bias, when in reality, said person is simply masking an obvious anti-Henne bias.

Tureo
10-31-2010, 05:55 PM
We won the game so I guess that means Henne played well but not the rest of the team. I just can't believe the similarities I see with people defending Henne regardless of anything much like Fiedler. And people point to the team winning like he carried the team. He threw too many passes to have only 200 passing yards. The play calling is horrible but there has to be some plays out there to be made. And enough with the he's so scared to make mistakes. That doesn't make him look like a great leader either. And there is the real problem on offense and the team as a whole. No leadership from our coach or qb.

utahphinsfan
10-31-2010, 06:56 PM
Penny is irrelevant. And so are her followers.

Yeah. Didn't Tuna clean out his office and go hide on a golf course somewhere?

tazman66
10-31-2010, 08:48 PM
This is why I quit coming to this board, most of you are IDIOTS.

dlcmdrx
11-01-2010, 01:22 AM
gtfo.

No wonder why this forum is such a wreck on sundays with Crapadmins like you.

Wildbill3
11-01-2010, 07:09 AM
No wonder why this forum is such a wreck on sundays with Crapadmins like you.
I'm sure crappy posters like you don't help any. thanks for your input!

Tunaphish429
11-01-2010, 08:53 AM
Haha this is where this thread belongs the depths..

Thanks MODS!

Yea Chad Henne cant go out there and catch the balls that he throws can he?

He threw a really bad INT that led to 7 points..but other than that...he played pretty well..