PDA

View Full Version : jets lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolol

MarshallFin1
10-31-2010, 04:18 PM
Looks like there luck finally ran out. Now we get on our winning streak and jets on a losing streak, were taking this division back.

Dr. Phin
10-31-2010, 04:20 PM
Go Minnesota...they win and it would be a great day!!!

buxster07
10-31-2010, 04:21 PM
Yay,

Much like today, I hope the luck continues.

DphinBillkiller
10-31-2010, 04:22 PM
Jest shut out at home.

:rotfl1:

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-31-2010, 04:24 PM
jets ****in suck. shutout at home after there bye. hope they enjoyed there week off, might as well have taken another one off:lol::lol::lol:

utahphinsfan
10-31-2010, 04:25 PM
Jest shut out at home.

Waiting Junc to spin and NYC media to call for someones head!

st99
10-31-2010, 04:25 PM
How many games have the Dolphins won at home? We lost to a good team, that had a healthy QB and Clay Matthews, unlike when you barely beat them. We've got Cleveland and Detroit in the next two weeks. Losing streak my ***. Worry about yourselves, because you are not in very good shape now.

MarshallFin1
10-31-2010, 04:27 PM
How many games have the Dolphins won at home? We lost to a good team, that had a healthy QB and Clay Matthews, unlike when you barely beat them. We've got Cleveland and Detroit in the next two weeks. Losing streak my ***. Worry about yourselves, because you are not in very good shape now.

gtfo of my forums, u could not score 1 point on the packers. Seriously u guys suck.

Pinkboy
10-31-2010, 04:30 PM
We have Baltimore next week while the Jets have doormats the next 2 weeks.

I wouldn't be jumping up and down just yet,

utahphinsfan
10-31-2010, 04:31 PM

NYJ losing to the Packers is a better than the Phins beating them? Really? Wow!

If Miami beats Baltimore, what then?

Mannyjr23
10-31-2010, 04:32 PM
Min needs to win now to make this weekend better.

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-31-2010, 04:35 PM
NYJ losing to the Packers is a better than the Phins beating them? Really? Wow!

If Miami beats Baltimore, what then?
in the jets fans mind it is lol

PhinsPhan11
10-31-2010, 04:35 PM
And the best part is that they were shut out.

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-31-2010, 04:39 PM
jets blow

utahphinsfan
10-31-2010, 04:41 PM
in the jets fans mind it is lol

Jests fans have minds? :D

MadDog 88
10-31-2010, 04:41 PM
We have Baltimore next week while the Jets have doormats the next 2 weeks.

I wouldn't be jumping up and down just yet,
The Lions are no longer a doormat. The turn around in Detroit is unreal in such a short amount of time. The 5 games they have lost, one they were robbed and the other 4 were very close, unlike a year ago when they were getting blown out. Their DL is playing as good as any DL in the league. The secondary is coming together and they have numerous weapons on offense. They still have a garbage OL but produce a lot of points in spite of it.

Mark it down. The Lions will give the Jets all they can handle in Detroit. Additionally, don't mark it down as a sure win when they visit Joe Robbie.

ROADRUNNER
10-31-2010, 04:43 PM
Go to the beast of the east........iv'e put up a thread from them over there, there ready to ..........:koolbang:

MiamiDolphins34
10-31-2010, 04:48 PM
junc did you step into traffic?

st99
10-31-2010, 04:49 PM
So you really didn't think we would lose again? And its not like we lost to a bad team, you nearly lost to half the Packers that we played today. Combine that with the two non-interceptions that the refs gave to the Pack.

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-31-2010, 04:53 PM
So you really didn't think we would lose again? And its not like we lost to a bad team, you nearly lost to half the Packers that we played today. Combine that with the two non-interceptions that the refs gave to the Pack.
aside from matthews, who else didnt play on gb that played today?

mindstate
10-31-2010, 05:10 PM
The D played well.........

That's all I got.

CallMeDaddy
10-31-2010, 05:11 PM
that had a healthy QB and Clay Matthews, unlike when you barely beat them. We've got Cleveland and Detroit in the next two weeks. Losing streak my ***. Worry about yourselves, because you are not in very good shape now.

Rodgers threw for over 300 yards against us, not healthy my ***. Clay Matthews would've got his *** shut down just like the rest of the packers. The only thing that matters that game is we got the W and you got the L against them. Cleveland beat the Super Bowl champs and the Lions just got Stafford back and a very underrated defense, Watch out Jests 1st place here we come.

Clipse
10-31-2010, 05:46 PM
All the picks Sanchez had dropped the 1st 5 weeks, good to see his luck finally run out and the defenders starting to catch them. Right on schedule for the typical SOJ collapse.

dolphinron
10-31-2010, 05:46 PM
I couldn't stop laughing my assss off when I saw the score 9-0!!!!!!!!!!!:crazy::hi5::woot::rimshot::hclap::rotfl1::rotfl1::rotfl1:
You suck stupid jets fans. You thought you were soooooooooo great. :koolbang:

nyjunc
11-01-2010, 08:35 AM
Were you guys expecting 15-1? We played awful football, we couldn't catch the ball, Rex did a pathetic job managing the clock, our WRs couldn't catch anything and we got screwed w/ 2 INts that were not INts as the GB defenders ripped it out of our WRs hands after they were down and they gave GB the ball each time. It just wasn't meant to be yesterday, these games happen. We're still in great shape.

BARF
11-01-2010, 08:42 AM
worst part it was a shut out at home LMAO

truthbtold
11-01-2010, 01:19 PM
Looks like there luck finally ran out. Now we get on our winning streak and jets on a losing streak, were taking this division back.

ROTFLMAO!!!! You Dolphin fans crack me up. We played a terrible game and lost to a good team ... so what? That's what happens in the NFL. Didn't you learn anything after sounding like a bunch of morons after the Ravens game??

Now we've got the Lions and Browns coming up followed by Houston and the Bengals. No doubt we'll be sitting no worse than 8-3 heading into December. Meanwhile, you have the Ravens and the Titans coming up. Are you really planning on winning either one of those games? NO SHOT. You'll be 4-5 and struggling to keep your season alive.

Sorry to throw cold water on you, but you're just not that good. Its all about Jets and Pats for this division. The Dolphins aren't awful. They're are a mediocre team and they'll finish around 8-8. Enjoy the 16th pick.

The Jets will win 11 or 12 games easy.

Smith21
11-01-2010, 01:33 PM
ROTFLMAO!!!! You Dolphin fans are such a joke. We played terrible and lost a game ... so what? That's what happens in the NFL. We've got the Lions and Browns coming up so it looks like 7-2 for us. You have the Ravens and the Titans ... hello 4-5 including 2 division losses.

Sorry to throw cold water on you, but its all about Jets and Pats for this division.
The Dolphins are a mediocre team and a non-factor for the playoff chase.

Don't look now but the Dolphins are 4-3 the jets are 5-2, we still play 1 more game against mark sanchez and his planes so anything can happen. The Dolphins won't lose again at home, it just wont happen.

72champagne
11-01-2010, 01:53 PM
shut out at home after a bye and against the Packers no less. hopefully Suh gets a good hold of Sandcheeze.

JETSJETSJETS
11-01-2010, 05:48 PM

So losing a game = losing streak? ok.

jetsknicks1
11-02-2010, 08:22 AM
All the picks Sanchez had dropped the 1st 5 weeks, good to see his luck finally run out and the defenders starting to catch them. Right on schedule for the typical SOJ collapse.

No doubt it was a tough loss. We threw for over 250 yards & ran for over 100 but the offense couldn't finish and the coaching was pretty bad. You can't really blame this one on Mark though. The receivers dropped 6 passes & the 2 picks are on the receivers, not Sanchez.

jetsknicks1
11-02-2010, 08:26 AM
worst part it was a shut out at home LMAO

Actually, I think it would be worse to be 0-3 at home. Just sayin.

ace_o_spades
11-02-2010, 12:14 PM
The Jets played like **** but they left points on the field. Holmes probably would have scored a touchdown on that crossing route he dropped and on one of Sanchez's bootleg plays Braylon was streaking down the middle of the field with about 5 steps on Woodson and no safety help. Oh well **** happens, can't win em all. The Jets are still 5-2 and with a 4 game stretch of @Detroit, @Cleveland, home for Houston and Cincy I'm not worried.

lf911sc
11-07-2010, 06:55 PM
looks like there luck finally ran out. Now we get on our winning streak and jets on a losing streak, were taking this division back.

fail

erasmus
11-07-2010, 07:59 PM
Yeah....this thread had instant fail written all over it.

ganggreen617
11-07-2010, 09:29 PM
epic fail

jeffbacon
11-07-2010, 09:59 PM
womp wooommmp

truthbtold
11-08-2010, 12:07 PM
Was there anyone out there who really didn't know that the Ravens were going to expose the Dolphins?
The Ravens are very good. The Dolphins are very mediocre ... and the score indicates that very clearly.

Next week will be more of the same, or maybe even worse. The Titans are much better than the Dolphins.
Just look at the point differentials ... Titans +74 / Dolphins -32 (ouch).
And the Titans have scored more points than any team in the league over 8 games ... 224 points ... and that was WITHOUT Randy Moss!
The only thing the Dolphins have going for them is Home Fie ... oh wait ... nevermind.

Sorry fellas ... NO SHOT next week.

This is gonna be a straight-up execution ... and alot of fun to watch.

Ricky_Fan34
11-08-2010, 04:41 PM
We deserve to get slaughtered. The way we play and the way our players are coached is to play not to lose. You have got to play to win.

Ilovemyfins4eva
11-08-2010, 07:11 PM
Was there anyone out there who really didn't know that the Ravens were going to expose the Dolphins?
The Ravens are very good. The Dolphins are very mediocre ... and the score indicates that very clearly.

Next week will be more of the same, or maybe even worse. The Titans are much better than the Dolphins.
Just look at the point differentials ... Titans +74 / Dolphins -32 (ouch).
And the Titans have scored more points than any team in the league over 8 games ... 224 points ... and that was WITHOUT Randy Moss!
The only thing the Dolphins have going for them is Home Fie ... oh wait ... nevermind.

Sorry fellas ... NO SHOT next week.

This is gonna be a straight-up execution ... and alot of fun to watch.as a jet fan, although ur record indicates ur better than miami right now, i would not be talking. even ur coach has said ur past 2 wins u were '' fortunate'' to get them. u guys r nowhere near teams like baltimore and pittsburgh in the afc in terms of talent, and i would even say indy is better than u guys, and despite being 4-5, san diego is better than u guys.

u guys got many problems, and when u start playing solid - good teams, u guys will be exposed to the bunch of frauds u r. just remember it was not to long ago when the jets were 8-3 first place, and everyone was talking superbowl. enjoy it now.

ace_o_spades
11-08-2010, 07:42 PM
as a jet fan, although ur record indicates ur better than miami right now, i would not be talking

So you think the Dolphins are better than the Jets right now?

bicketybam
11-08-2010, 08:34 PM

Of course he doesn't, but I am sure he won't admit it.

Ilovemyfins4eva
11-08-2010, 09:25 PM
i dont think we are so far apart. obviously the only thing that counts is ur 6-2 vs our 4-4 though so its irrelevant

Jet Offensive
11-08-2010, 11:45 PM
as a jet fan, although ur record indicates ur better than miami right now, i would not be talking. even ur coach has said ur past 2 wins u were '' fortunate'' to get them. u guys r nowhere near teams like baltimore and pittsburgh in the afc in terms of talent, and i would even say indy is better than u guys, and despite being 4-5, san diego is better than u guys.

u guys got many problems, and when u start playing solid - good teams, u guys will be exposed to the bunch of frauds u r. just remember it was not to long ago when the jets were 8-3 first place, and everyone was talking superbowl. enjoy it now.

actually it was 2 years ago. under a different coach, with an aging qb who got hurt, a far inferior defense.....etc etc.

Ilovemyfins4eva
11-09-2010, 12:57 AM
actually it was 2 years ago. under a different coach, with an aging qb who got hurt, a far inferior defense.....etc etc.
i said it was not to long ago. 2008 was not to long ago. i cant wait to play u guys again, we r going to beat u silly.

thespygatetapes
11-09-2010, 01:21 AM
as a jet fan, although ur record indicates ur better than miami right now, i would not be talking. even ur coach has said ur past 2 wins u were '' fortunate'' to get them. u guys r nowhere near teams like baltimore and pittsburgh in the afc in terms of talent, and i would even say indy is better than u guys, and despite being 4-5, san diego is better than u guys.

So I guess New England isn't a good team when we beat them by two touchdowns, I guess by your own admission the dolphins aren't a good team because we beat them too. I get the feeling you would never give the jets any credit unless they beat, BAL, PIT, INDY, NEW, SD, NO, NYG, TEN all on the road all in a row and even then there would be an excuse as to how we aren't that good.

And get real, 4-5 San Diego is not better than us you can make a case for the others but not SD. We beat them in their house in the playoffs when their team was loaded and healthy, since then they have gotten much worse and we have gotten much better, we would destroy san diego if we played them.

The only problem we have is our Offensive coordinators play calling which is as predictable as play calling in madden, and his utter refusal to go into a hurry up offense until the very end of the game. Our defense is solid, or running game is still among the leagues best, Sanchez isn't losing games for us, and our special teams is playing great. Dolphins have problems running the football, problems at qb, problems on special teams, and your defense isn't good enough to carry your team like ours did last season.

KlausC
11-09-2010, 09:38 AM
i said it was not to long ago. 2008 was not to long ago. i cant wait to play u guys again, we r going to beat u silly.

I actually just pee'd in my pants a little bit when the fear of an onslaught of Carpenter FG's chilled my spine. I'll be having nightmares of the Sporano FG celebration until this one is over.

nyjunc
11-09-2010, 09:39 AM

Stop w/ the jealousy. Talent wise we are as good as any team in this league, right now we aren't playing well in all phases but we are still winning games. Weren't you someone who said detoirt was really good last weeka nd that tyhey were going to kill us? We pulld off an amazing comeback on the road so if Detroit was good a week ago why isn't that a good win?

It was even more recent when we made the AFC Championship Game. 2 years ago was a long time ago, we are completely different today than that team 2 years ago. New HC, new RBs, new WRs, TE in year 3, Ol still intact, a much better D,...

abyzmul
11-09-2010, 10:50 AM

Wasn't it the guy who built your current team who said 'You are what your record says you are'? I wonder why he moved his office out of Dolphins headquarters before the season started. Hahahaha.

There is still a half a season to go, but the Jets have been slumping for a month on offense and still have a 2-1 record to show for it. Good teams find a way to win. Not-so-good teams have fans who try to find a line of logic that doesn't include the team's record.

Enjoy Sparano while he lasts in Miami. Because once King Carl takes over your franchise, you are in for some embarrassingly dark days.

Ilovemyfins4eva
11-09-2010, 12:01 PM
Stop w/ the jealousy. Talent wise we are as good as any team in this league, right now we aren't playing well in all phases but we are still winning games. Weren't you someone who said detoirt was really good last weeka nd that tyhey were going to kill us? We pulld off an amazing comeback on the road so if Detroit was good a week ago why isn't that a good win?

It was even more recent when we made the AFC Championship Game. 2 years ago was a long time ago, we are completely different today than that team 2 years ago. New HC, new RBs, new WRs, TE in year 3, Ol still intact, a much better D,...

i dont believe i said they were going to ''kill you'', i said detroit was better than their record and that it would not be an easy game, and a game where i could see u guys losing.

i know u guys won, and props, but can we be real here.

if jason hanson does not get hurt on the roughing the kicker( and say what u want well that is the only reason they even got a touchdown rather than a fieldgoal. well it was a roughing the kicker penalty by the rules, just like the lt play later in the game was a ''late hit'' even though it was not dirty, and most kickers dont get hurt on running into the kickers, so u guys got a big break that they didnt have a kicker) and also if not a for a horrendous play call, which is coaching 101, with under 2 minutes to go in the game and u guys having no timeouts, why r they throwing the ball, its retarted.

whatever u guys won, nothing we can do about it, we should have won our own game and took care of our own business, but i feel that when we see u guys on december 12th in the new york, we will beat u.

ace_o_spades
11-09-2010, 12:56 PM

But it happened before which means it'll obviously happen again!!!1

nyjunc
11-09-2010, 01:22 PM
i dont believe i said they were going to ''kill you'', i said detroit was better than their record and that it would not be an easy game, and a game where i could see u guys losing.

i know u guys won, and props, but can we be real here.

if jason hanson does not get hurt on the roughing the kicker( and say what u want well that is the only reason they even got a touchdown rather than a fieldgoal. well it was a roughing the kicker penalty by the rules, just like the lt play later in the game was a ''late hit'' even though it was not dirty, and most kickers dont get hurt on running into the kickers, so u guys got a big break that they didnt have a kicker) and also if not a for a horrendous play call, which is coaching 101, with under 2 minutes to go in the game and u guys having no timeouts, why r they throwing the ball, its retarted.

whatever u guys won, nothing we can do about it, we should have won our own game and took care of our own business, but i feel that when we see u guys on december 12th in the new york, we will beat u.

I apologize, I got you confused w/ someone else but you did say it was going to be a hard game so if you thought that and we won why won't you give us any credit?

You love the "ifs". We can play the "if" game too, if we don't get the stupid penalty that hurts hansen, if they don't steal 15 secs off the clock from us, ...

Are you really questioning the vall on the late hit on LT? That wasn't close but int he 1st half Shaun ellis hit Stafford in bounds and got flagged for a late hit which kept a detroit TD drive alive. "IF" they make the right call Detroit doesn't score that TD(see how easy that is?)

Detroit made a horrendous call to save us time but IF the refs make the right call w/ regards to the clock we don't need them to make that terrible call. We scored a TD w/ 3:01 left and they allowed the clock to keep running down to 2:46.

truthbtold
11-09-2010, 04:38 PM
I apologize, I got you confused w/ someone else but you did say it was going to be a hard game so if you thought that and we won why won't you give us any credit?

You love the "ifs". We can play the "if" game too, if we don't get the stupid penalty that hurts hansen, if they don't steal 15 secs off the clock from us, ...

Are you really questioning the vall on the late hit on LT? That wasn't close but int he 1st half Shaun ellis hit Stafford in bounds and got flagged for a late hit which kept a detroit TD drive alive. "IF" they make the right call Detroit doesn't score that TD(see how easy that is?)

Detroit made a horrendous call to save us time but IF the refs make the right call w/ regards to the clock we don't need them to make that terrible call. We scored a TD w/ 3:01 left and they allowed the clock to keep running down to 2:46.

It can be said as easy as this ... A game is 60 minutes and someone must have forgotten to tell the Lions about that.
The bottom line is ... they held us for 56 minutes, but when our backs were against the wall with less than 4 minutes left, we lined up and went down the field and scored 3 times in a row against them.
To qoute Rex ... "They couldnt stop a nose bleed".

During that same time our defense allowed them to run 3 plays ... 2 runs and an incomplete pass for a total of 4 yards.

They could have won that game, but when it mattered most we were the better, more efficient team. Period.

DolphinsAreBad
11-10-2010, 09:24 AM
if

I know u guys won, and props, but can we be real here.

If jason hanson does not get hurt on the roughing the kicker( and say what u want well that is the only reason they even got a touchdown rather than a fieldgoal. Well it was a roughing the kicker penalty by the rules, just like the lt play later in the game was a ''late hit'' even though it was not dirty, and most kickers dont get hurt on running into the kickers, so u guys got a big break that they didnt have a kicker) and also if not a for a horrendous play call, which is coaching 101, with under 2 minutes to go in the game and u guys having no timeouts, why r they throwing the ball, its retarted.

Whatever u guys won, nothing we can do about it, we should have won our own game and took care of our own business, but i feel that when we see u guys on december 12th in the new york, we will beat u.

truthbtold
11-19-2010, 12:45 AM
jets ****in suck. shutout at home after there bye. hope they enjoyed there week off, might as well have taken another one off:lol::lol::lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEEHEH ... HOW STUPID DO YOU SOUND NOW?????
ROTFLMAO!!!! MY SIDE IS HURTING !!!!

Keep it up ... you're well on your way to the "Crow Eaters Hall of Fame"
OMG ... you can't make it up ... just PERFECT!

Enjoy the off-season.
See you in 2011.

Rascio
11-19-2010, 01:02 AM
Jest shut out at home.

Awww spoke to soon? BAHAHHHHH

BleedinGreenNC
11-19-2010, 01:29 AM
Incoming!!! What do you have to say about this loss?

smk224
11-19-2010, 01:46 AM
karma is a bit*h.

Ilovemyfins4eva
11-19-2010, 01:48 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEEHEH ... HOW STUPID DO YOU SOUND NOW?????
ROTFLMAO!!!! MY SIDE IS HURTING !!!!

Keep it up ... you're well on your way to the "Crow Eaters Hall of Fame"
OMG ... you can't make it up ... just PERFECT!

Enjoy the off-season.
See you in 2011.
wow, u must have a real life. ur on a dolphins message board posting on a thursday night when we r not even playing the jets. dude get real, ya it was pathetic, but does not make u guys getting shutout any less pathetic.

go find a hobby, rather than being on a dolphin site at 1145 pm on a thursday when ur a ****in jet fan. get lost.

ace_o_spades
11-19-2010, 01:50 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/11/Pier_Pressure59-1.jpg

And that's why you don't make stupid threads

Rascio
11-19-2010, 02:08 AM
wow, u must have a real life. ur on a dolphins message board posting on a thursday night when we r not even playing the jets. dude get real, ya it was pathetic, but does not make u guys getting shutout any less pathetic.

go find a hobby, rather than being on a dolphin site at 1145 pm on a thursday when ur a ****in jet fan. get lost.

Yah you're right.. Our teams record of 7-2 and in first place in the entire conference doesn't help our cause for being so pathetic.

Dolphin Soup
11-19-2010, 02:27 AM
We all need to admit it, the Jets are just better.

jfaulknercahill
11-19-2010, 10:53 AM
We all need to admit it, the Jets are just better.
you always have to blame the players, but coaching seems to be a MAJOR flaw with the dolphins. I've watched about 6 dolphin games this year, and iam very confused.

especially against the Titans.. 3 &1 and throw a bomb to Marshall only to get picked off? Brandon Marshall was always an *******, but you can contain the *******.

Calling dumb *** plays like that will only make Marshall go mentally insane.

also getting rid of so many of you oline players was confusing. you guys cannot run the ball like last season AT ALL. that is the strength of the Phins, and should be with such a young QB.

truthbtold
11-19-2010, 01:18 PM

Are you kidding me??? I COULDN'T WAIT to get on this board and shove your face in it!!!
I was watching the game with my Dolphin Fan friend, watchng him cry in his beer ... while I counted down the seconds to
race to my computer and point out how ridiculous you are! I couldn't fish-tail out of the parking lot fast enough.

But here's the bright side ... you can still win out and go 11-5 ... Hahahahahaheheheheeh ROTFLMAO!!!!

Ilovemyfins4eva
11-19-2010, 01:30 PM
are you kidding me??? I couldn't wait to get on this board and shove your face in it!!!
I was watching the game with my dolphin fan friend, watchng him cry in his beer ... While i counted down the seconds to
race to my computer and point out how ridiculous you are! I couldn't fish-tail out of the parking lot fast enough.

But here's the bright side ... You can still win out and go 11-5 ... Hahahahahaheheheheeh rotflmao!!!!
lol, keep talking, we might be done, but u guys wont be going to much further.

ace_o_spades
11-19-2010, 02:34 PM

Whatever makes you feel better, I guess

lf911sc
11-19-2010, 03:01 PM

How did a board titled AFC BEAST become fish board?

How does a board titlled AFC BEAST become a place where the only people allowed to post are those who root for one of the bottom feeders of the AFC EAST?

Where a fish fan can just keep repeating the same stupid posts about a team that is clearly vastly superior to the absolute mess that you root for. and based on nothing more than blind homerism, pure envy, jealousy and at least a tinge of stupidity you will rip the Jets, ignoring the obvious no matter what you know is true.

Makes for sweeter wins for Jets fans and even more painful losses for people like you.

Ilovemyfins4eva
11-19-2010, 04:05 PM
How did a board titled AFC BEAST become fish board?

How does a board titlled AFC BEAST become a place where the only people allowed to post are those who root for one of the bottom feeders of the AFC EAST?

Where a fish fan can just keep repeating the same stupid posts about a team that is clearly vastly superior to the absolute mess that you root for. and based on nothing more than blind homerism, pure envy, jealousy and at least a tinge of stupidity you will rip the Jets, ignoring the obvious no matter what you know is true.

Makes for sweeter wins for Jets fans and even more painful losses for people like you.
that very same afc east forum is on a miami dolphins website, that is how. its one thing if u were a regular here like junc, wsw, a few other ppl, etc, but when i only see ur posts basically when the dolphins lose or the jets win, its apparent that u only come here to trash the fins.

xxedge72x
11-19-2010, 04:38 PM
that very same afc east forum is on a miami dolphins website, that is how. its one thing if u were a regular here like junc, wsw, a few other ppl, etc, but when i only see ur posts basically when the dolphins lose or the jets win, its apparent that u only come here to trash the fins.

What you're actually saying is that you think its cool that you're a moron because you've got a high post count, got it.

lf911sc
11-19-2010, 10:48 PM

This answer marks you dumb as rocks.

Again, it's AFC BEAST. Not AFC BEAST, but really only fins fans allowed. Or only those fans of the AFC BEAST that Ilovemyfins4eva approves of, when he feels like.
BTW, when the fins lose, or when the Jets win, means I'm pretty much here every week. And I don't always trash the fins. Unlike you, who's whole existence is to trash the Jets. Some set getting pissy with those you think do the same thing you do in 99% of your childish posts.

milo
11-20-2010, 09:29 AM

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

jetsknicks1
11-20-2010, 04:15 PM
I believe that opposing fans should wait at least 24 hrs after a loss to post. That being said, and after all the grief Jet's fans took after being shut out at home, all I have to say is...................................BWWWWWWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Ilovemyfins4eva
11-20-2010, 10:13 PM
What you're actually saying is that you think its cool that you're a moron because you've got a high post count, got it.
ya exactly what im saying u ****er. get a ****in life rather than hanging on a miami dolphins message board. yes its a miami dolphins message board. just because this is the beast of the afc east forum, its still a forum on a site called ''FINHEAVEN'' which is A MIAMI DOLPHINS MESSAGE BOARD YOU DOUCHE.

Ilovemyfins4eva
11-20-2010, 10:16 PM
this answer marks you dumb as rocks.

Again, it's afc beast. not afc beast, but really only fins fans allowed. Or only those fans of the afc beast that ilovemyfins4eva approves of, when he feels like.
Btw, when the fins lose, or when the jets win, means i'm pretty much here every week. And i don't always trash the fins. Unlike you, who's whole existence is to trash the jets. Some set getting pissy with those you think do the same thing you do in 99% of your childish posts.
show up when the jets lose and the dolphins win( yes i know ur going to say it does not happen but it does) or show up when the jets lose in general, then no one will have a problem with you.

And no, i am not the boss on here, i don't need to approve of you, but i think its very cowardly of you to only show up when its only going good for you, and not be here when times are bad. That's a coward.

Ilovemyfins4eva
11-20-2010, 10:21 PM
This answer marks you dumb as rocks.

Again, it's AFC BEAST. Not AFC BEAST, but really only fins fans allowed. Or only those fans of the AFC BEAST that Ilovemyfins4eva approves of, when he feels like.
BTW, when the fins lose, or when the Jets win, means I'm pretty much here every week. And I don't always trash the fins. Unlike you, who's whole existence is to trash the Jets. Some set getting pissy with those you think do the same thing you do in 99% of your childish posts.YES, how did you know, my whole existence is to trash the jets.

i will trash the jets when speaking to jet fans, but i speak plenty of dolphins on the main board. stop being a coward and show up when the jets lose and the fins win and take it like a man , rather than hiding during those times and only showing up when its going good.

Ilovemyfins4eva
11-20-2010, 10:29 PM
I believe that opposing fans should wait at least 24 hrs after a loss to post. That being said, and after all the grief Jet's fans took after being shut out at home, all I have to say is...................................BWWWWWWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
at least you have some class.

lf911sc
11-21-2010, 02:50 AM
YES, how did you know, my whole existence is to trash the jets.

i will trash the jets when speaking to jet fans, but i speak plenty of dolphins on the main board. stop being a coward and show up when the jets lose and the fins win and take it like a man , rather than hiding during those times and only showing up when its going good.

What's with the showing up only when the Jets win nonsense?

I came on this board a few weeks ago. I haven't left. You sound desperate. As if me coming in sporadically makes you any smarter, makes me dumber, or makes you better in any way. Never mind it having anything to do with the Jets or fins.

It's one of those desperate attempts to keep things away from Jets/fins talk and away from your relentless boasting from early in the season.

Now that your big mouthed predictions have blown up in your face you're left with nothing more to do than taking attendance.

ace_o_spades
11-21-2010, 04:28 AM
haha this is good stuff

Gonzo
11-21-2010, 04:48 AM
Frontrunners in force in this thread. HBO free preview?

Ilovemyfins4eva
11-21-2010, 09:45 AM
What's with the showing up only when the Jets win nonsense?

I came on this board a few weeks ago. I haven't left. You sound desperate. As if me coming in sporadically makes you any smarter, makes me dumber, or makes you better in any way. Never mind it having anything to do with the Jets or fins.

It's one of those desperate attempts to keep things away from Jets/fins talk and away from your relentless boasting from early in the season.

Now that your big mouthed predictions have blown up in your face you're left with nothing more to do than taking attendance.
its not a desperate attempt to take away talk about the fins or the jets. i am glad to any day talk jets or fins, its just when you only post after a dolphin loss or jet win, its a bit cowardly. That is all i am saying. i don't know how that is being desperate and trying to take away talk about the fins or the jets, i just think that is a cowardly move on your part to only show up when you can talk trash, and during the few weeks you cant talk trash during the year, you are nowhere to be found.

P.S, where have my big mouthed predictions blown up in my face? i don't recall any that have blown up in my face yet. i didn't start the thread for example saying the jets will start off 0-5, or whatever other anti jet threads their were. i may have commented in them, but never started them really.

lf911sc
11-21-2010, 10:26 AM
Only post after a Jet win or a fin loss? I'll be nice. Given the Jets record and that I only came here after an invite from a fin fan after the season started, that's pretty much every week.

Predictions? I'll start with the easy ones.

Fins are much better than the Jets.

Ilovemyfins4eva
11-21-2010, 11:13 AM
Only post after a Jet win or a fin loss? I'll be nice. Given the Jets record and that I only came here after an invite from a fin fan after the season started, that's pretty much every week.

Predictions? I'll start with the easy ones.

Fins are much better than the Jets.i dont think i used the word ''MUCH''better, but ya at the beginning of the season i thought we matched up pretty evenly with you guys in terms of talent, and i don't think it was that ridiculous that i thought so back then.

as of now, it looks like it backfired on me, but don't talk so fast. I mean i am by no means saying this season and 08 are the same thing at all, but just to use that as an example, everything was looking great for you guys then and you seemed destined for the Superbowl possibly, than before u know it, u guys lose 4 out of 5 to end the season and finish 9-7.

again, i am not saying this is 08 at all or the same thing will happen, what im saying is that, that showed you, you don't talk to fast, because just when you think everything is great and you seem destined, things can fall apart in a real hurry. i truly believe you guys will be 9-2 going into foxboro( i hope i am wrong) and will have a little bit of a rough stretch in December. we shall see what happens.

ace_o_spades
11-21-2010, 02:02 PM
I ran into a burning building once and saved 3 children as well as about $7,500 worth of jewelry that not only had significant monetary value but sentimental value as well. Now I'm not one to brag about these things but I was hoping to maybe answer a few questions from reporters but they told me they monitored my internet history and saw I didn't post on a forum after the Jets lost. They called me a coward, spit on my face and told me to burn in hell. Ever since that day I make it a point to post on the internet about the Jets, win or lose.

truthbtold
12-06-2010, 02:58 PM

Just wanted to wish you a Happy Dolphin Elimination Day!
See you next season :chuckle:

Conan
12-06-2010, 07:34 PM
P.S, where have my big mouthed predictions blown up in my face? i don't recall any that have blown up in my face yet. i didn't start the thread for example saying the jets will start off 0-5, or whatever other anti jet threads their were. i may have commented in them, but never started them really.
http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?289871-why-i-believe-we-will-get-into-the-playoffs-ar-11-5&highlight=
http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?288876-Official-Chicago-Bears-AT-Miami-Dolphins-prediction-thread!!&highlight=
http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?286558-The-Confidence-Thread!!!!&highlight=
http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?286187-Why-not-us&highlight=
http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?284861-The-official-bills-will-beat-the-jets-for-their-first-win-today!!!&highlight=

lf911sc
12-06-2010, 08:00 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?289871-why-i-believe-we-will-get-into-the-playoffs-ar-11-5&highlight=
http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?288876-Official-Chicago-Bears-AT-Miami-Dolphins-prediction-thread!!&highlight= (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?288876-Official-Chicago-Bears-AT-Miami-Dolphins-prediction-thread%21%21&highlight=)
http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?286558-The-Confidence-Thread!!!!&highlight= (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?286558-The-Confidence-Thread%21%21%21%21&highlight=)
http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?286187-Why-not-us&highlight=
http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?284861-The-official-bills-will-beat-the-jets-for-their-first-win-today!!!&highlight= (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?284861-The-official-bills-will-beat-the-jets-for-their-first-win-today%21%21%21&highlight=)

Thanks, I figured it was just too easy when he asked.:up:

lf911sc
12-06-2010, 08:04 PM
i dont think i used the word ''MUCH''better, but ya at the beginning of the season i thought we matched up pretty evenly with you guys in terms of talent, and i don't think it was that ridiculous that i thought so back then.

as of now, it looks like it backfired on me, but don't talk so fast. I mean i am by no means saying this season and 08 are the same thing at all, but just to use that as an example, everything was looking great for you guys then and you seemed destined for the Superbowl possibly, than before u know it, u guys lose 4 out of 5 to end the season and finish 9-7.

again, i am not saying this is 08 at all or the same thing will happen, what im saying is that, that showed you, you don't talk to fast, because just when you think everything is great and you seem destined, things can fall apart in a real hurry. i truly believe you guys will be 9-2 going into foxboro( i hope i am wrong) and will have a little bit of a rough stretch in December. we shall see what happens.

That was rediculous. Only a total homer would have thought that.