PDA

View Full Version : Your all invited on the Pats bandwagon

Peter Pat
12-16-2003, 06:06 PM
SHowing a little AFC east love, now that the Fins are done you can all back your 2nd favorite team the Pats as they Push for another title. Likeable team, likeable coach, with liekable fans, so you can all back this gutsy grity team, and feel good.

CirclingWagons
12-16-2003, 06:09 PM
as another poster said, Here's hoping you go 13-1 sandwiched between 2 massive beatdowns

nordberg
12-16-2003, 06:18 PM
http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/About+Us/printhighlights.htm

inFINSible
12-16-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
as another poster said, Here's hoping you go 13-1 sandwiched between 2 massive beatdowns

....and like another poster said, I wish nothng but losing and wretched heartache for the pats....I'll root for any team they play against.

Vegas_Phin
12-16-2003, 07:16 PM
Can I bring some matches and gasoline?

Bertil
12-16-2003, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible

....and like another poster said, I wish nothng but losing and wretched heartache for the pats....I'll root for any team they play against.

Wretched Heartache pretty much sums up EVERY year prior to '01.

Please save your vitriol for those who truly deserve it ...JETS FANS!

TerryTate
12-16-2003, 08:30 PM
You pats fans drove me closer and closer to the edge of where I hated that organization, with your lucky (And sometimes dirty) plays, but after some of your fans kicked the crap out of a 40 year old WOMAN, you guys belong forever in the sh!tter....

(Insert team here) vs. the Patriots

Go (insert team here)!

CirclingWagons
12-16-2003, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
You pats fans drove me closer and closer to the edge of where I hated that organization, with your lucky (And sometimes dirty) plays, but after some of your fans kicked the crap out of a 40 year old WOMAN, you guys belong forever in the sh!tter....

Go (insert team here)!

you can say it..."Go Bills!:D

inFINSible
12-16-2003, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Bertil

Wretched Heartache pretty much sums up EVERY year prior to '01.

Please save your vitriol for those who truly deserve it ...JETS FANS!

My vitriol was recruited by peter pat. I didn't go on a pats' site and voluteer my opinion....but, I also agree and don't worry I have plenty of vitriol for the jets too.....

I just had a 55 gallon drum delivered last night.:mad:

dolfan06
12-17-2003, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by Peter Pat
SHowing a little AFC east love, now that the Fins are done you can all back your 2nd favorite team the Pats as they Push for another title. Likeable team, likeable coach, with liekable fans, so you can all back this gutsy grity team, and feel good. who said the fins are done! not yet!:tongue:

Bling
12-18-2003, 08:00 PM
Is there anything in the orginal message that isn't gay?

upstart
12-18-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN

Go (insert team here)!

It did not happen...the woman was full of crap

Bling
12-19-2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by donshula

It did not happen...the woman was full of crap

:mrt:
You saw it happen?

upstart
12-19-2003, 08:53 PM
no one saw it ....as it did not happen

Bling
12-19-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by donshula
no one saw it ....as it did not happen

At the same time, were you there at the moment? No! 75% of beating allegations are true. It's easy to find a bostonian drunk beating someone. This happened to a woman, she was lying, right? Homer.

TerryTate
12-20-2003, 01:17 PM
right, and OJ didnt kill nicole either :lol: Just because no one saw it, it wasnt true :lol:

upstart
12-21-2003, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by blingbling2334

At the same time, were you there at the moment? No! 75% of beating allegations are true. It's easy to find a bostonian drunk beating someone. This happened to a woman, she was lying, right? Homer.

50,000 people and 400 State Police men and 8,000 miles
of film did not see it.....It did not Happen...as far as I know
she was not even at the game..she had No ticket stub,
she did not report it at the field....she could not remember
what sec and seat she "was" in..their is no record of her
buying a ticket........

IT DID NOT HAPPEN

finsrule
12-26-2003, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Peter Pat
SHowing a little AFC east love, now that the Fins are done you can all back your 2nd favorite team the Pats as they Push for another title. Likeable team, likeable coach, with liekable fans, so you can all back this gutsy grity team, and feel good.

Likeable fans?

TerryTate
12-27-2003, 04:33 PM
:lol:

FINSESO34
12-29-2003, 03:13 PM
TITANS are my team of choice for the AFC.

They are truly the only team that gave us an A**beating.

GO TITANS