according to Shefter via twitter.

Tampa did as well.

just an FYI.

PhinsPhan11
11-03-2010, 05:07 PM
It's too bad we couldn't get him.

etsudolfan
11-03-2010, 05:08 PM
eh, I'm not a huge Merriman fan. I wouldn't have been upset either way. I think we are fine with the crew we have. Maybe go get a few other guys with less character issues for depth

Mogwai
11-03-2010, 05:09 PM
Meh. Would have been a wasted experiment.

X-Pacolypse
11-03-2010, 05:11 PM
I'm glad Miami didn't get him. Washed up and worthless.

SebasMiamiFan
11-03-2010, 05:12 PM
They put a waiver claim for SM, but not Moss? Wow....

DeathStar
11-03-2010, 05:19 PM
ireland/morono LOVE bad middle linebackers

dobbins LOL
crowder LOL
barbie LOLx15
merriman LOL

but can't go after dez or moss...

instead they go after pat turner LOL, wilford LOLx2, pat white LOL x hahahaha

SebasMiamiFan
11-03-2010, 05:20 PM

dobbins LOL
crowder LOL
barbie LOLx15
merriman LOL

Exactly. I want to see someone defend this.

etsudolfan
11-03-2010, 05:21 PM

dobbins LOL
crowder LOL
barbie LOLx15
merriman LOL

Dez...seriously...did you just post that? Dude, we got Brandon Marshall...one of the top WR's in the game...and you are asking for Dez????!

cuban_refugee
11-03-2010, 05:24 PM
Why would we want Moss who may impede the development of some of our WRs and who could possibly corrupt them as well???????

Rocket2981
11-03-2010, 05:25 PM

dobbins LOL
crowder LOL
barbie LOLx15
merriman LOL

Merriman is an OLB not an MLB...

etsudolfan
11-03-2010, 05:26 PM
Why would we want Moss who may impede the development of some of our WRs and who could possibly corrupt them as well???????
not to mention he might offend some local Miami restaurant and caterers with his lack of respect for their dishes

Hurricane_Shula
He hasn't been good since he got off the juice and got injured.

Ray_Finkle#5
figures wed go after a busted broken down has been linebacker and ignore the deep threat we need. this guy can have fun with the Bills. seriously if merriman is what we wanted we could've just resigned Taylor and Porter

Ray_Finkle#5
11-03-2010, 05:31 PM
Dez...seriously...did you just post that? Dude, we got Brandon Marshall...one of the top WR's in the game...and you are asking for Dez????!
dex seriously did you critize dez? come on man brandon marshall is a slot reciever, we need a wideout. the kids a rookie and he has three td,s to marshalls 1. and that is with limited playing time as a thats right a rookie.

Ilovemyfins4eva
11-03-2010, 05:34 PM
let me get this straight. these douche bags in the front office put a claim in for a linebacker who is always hurt, never has played a full 16 game season, production down since steroid use, our defense has been fine and we dont need him, yet we put a claim in for him, however we got a chance to get a big playmaker at wr, on offense where we r struggling mightily, would keep d coordinators up all night thinking about how to defend the miami dolphins, would bring us to the next level, cheap for his talent, yet we pass on him?

**** this. their is no defending this decision.

X-Pacolypse
11-03-2010, 05:35 PM
Angry? Unleash the fury here:

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?287454-The-Official-quot-Express-your-hatred-towards-Dan-Henning-quot-Thread

etsudolfan
11-03-2010, 05:36 PM
dex seriously did you critize dez? come on man brandon marshall is a slot reciever, we need a wideout. the kids a rookie and he has three td,s to marshalls 1. and that is with limited playing time as a thats right a rookie.
you are clearly on something

etsudolfan
11-03-2010, 05:37 PM
and look where that has the Cowboys

ZILLA
11-03-2010, 06:12 PM

wuuttttt?