PDA

View Full Version : One Miami Team Took Care Of Business

The Phinisher
11-06-2010, 07:58 PM
Hurricanes were able to take down those Terps. Lets make it 2 for 2 on these Maryland chumps tomorrow.

Go Dolphins

DeeperImage
11-07-2010, 12:36 AM
The Canes will be set at QB for the next 3 or 4 years. Stephen Morris will be a beast and hopefully bring the Canes back to dominance. Jacory "Interception" Harris is pretty much done after the way this rookie has played the last 2 games. Now lettuce hope the Fins take care of biz tomorrow.

The Phinisher
11-07-2010, 01:35 AM
The Canes will be set at QB for the next 3 or 4 years. Stephen Morris will be a beast and hopefully bring the Canes back to dominance. Jacory "Interception" Harris is pretty much done after the way this rookie has played the last 2 games. Now lettuce hope the Fins take care of biz tomorrow.

Hopefully Randy Shannon is gone too, man I miss the days of Butch Davis, that man can recruit the best! Not sure what the man crush deal with Shannon on Jacory Harris was about, that dude sucked since day one.

PhinsPhan11
11-07-2010, 02:12 AM
Let's hope the Phins can get a win.

das8929
11-07-2010, 02:41 AM
Because Maryland is such a great team :D

JCane
11-07-2010, 02:51 AM
Because Maryland is such a great team :D

This.

If any Miami team took care of business tonight it was the Heat.

The only thing the Hurricanes did today was get caught ****ing a fat chick. You beat Maryland in the final seconds at home...give me a ****ing break. That's like ****ing a fat chick. You still got laid but you don't tell your friends about it. I liked what I seen out of Morris today for sure. Romeo Harris can go **** himself. That kid is trash and Morris made every throw that Pickory can't. If Harris plays today we lose no question. But Morris showed a lot of potential. It's all a matter of getting him some more time in the system. So keep that scrawny Ethiopian on the sidelines.

And fire Randy Shannon before I really get pissed.

das8929
11-07-2010, 03:01 AM
Lol seriously, the only thing I ever see Jacory throw is INTS

Dolfan3773
11-07-2010, 09:37 AM
Poor Jacory...he went from super fan favorite to hated...:lol:

I don't blame us fans though, cause I want to win and I'm sure the rest of you do