PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Nick Saban

Hayden Fox
11-06-2010, 09:14 PM
for participating in the 2010-11 college football season. We will be looking forward to you playing in the Outback Bowl at 11am on New Years. HA HA HA HA! Eat some Debbie Snacks.

witnessronnnie
11-06-2010, 10:17 PM
Saban would have been fine as an nfl head coach, he jus shouldnt have had total control. I would take him strictly as a headcoach over sparano

Roman529
11-06-2010, 10:17 PM
I love it when Pinocchio Saban gets beat.

COphinphan89
11-07-2010, 02:29 AM
Hey hey HEY! The Outback Bowl is OUR TURF! You hear me? OURS! It is our RIGHT to play in that game!

The Outback people typically want to pick teams from the East. But they did have to take Auburn last year because there weren't any better choices from the East. Bama is likely CapOne Bowl-bound now.

Namor
11-07-2010, 12:25 PM
for participating in the 2010-11 college football season. We will be looking forward to you playing in the Outback Bowl at 11am on New Years. HA HA HA HA! Eat some Debbie Snacks.

Well,well......do we have Minn. gopher fan...talking smack! Please...go back to hoping Fulmer or Shannon comes to your program.
Think about THAT!!!
While yes our very young team lost....got to tip my hat to the Mad Hatter,he pulled out some brilliant play calls.
We will just grab ANOTHER top 3 recruiting class and be in the mix again next year,and the next and the next.
All while you keep doing your jilted girl friend syndrome and old little Debbie jokes.
Please,Please at least come up with something new,it makes your posts seem stupid and immature.

Dolfan3773
11-07-2010, 01:00 PM
Randy Shannon = fail

TedSlimmJr
11-07-2010, 07:07 PM
Well,well......do we have Minn. gopher fan...talking smack! Please...go back to hoping Fulmer or Shannon comes to your program.
Think about THAT!!!
While yes our very young team lost....got to tip my hat to the Mad Hatter,he pulled out some brilliant play calls.
We will just grab ANOTHER top 3 recruiting class and be in the mix again next year,and the next and the next.
All while you keep doing your jilted girl friend syndrome and old little Debbie jokes.
Please,Please at least come up with something new,it makes your posts seem stupid and immature.

What else is he going to do? He has to continue harping on Nick Saban because he DAMN sure isn't getting any pleasure out of "cheering" for the overmatched head coach prowling the Dolphins sidelines every Sunday...

Perhaps a..

"Thank you Tony Sparano, for participating in the 2010-2011 NFL football season. We will be looking forward to you going grocery shopping at 11 a.m. on Sunday mornings in January, rather than getting your team prepared for the post season. Do some more jumping jacks... and for ****'s sake, hurry up and get those guys off the field after tacking on 3 more"!

...thread would be just as appropriate...

Roll Tide...