PDA

View Full Version : Jets and NE lost or loosing.

DirkDiggler
11-07-2010, 04:47 PM
This was the time to make up ground except Henne missed a wide open touchdown. Gave away the ball the rest of the day and the Defense stayed on the plane. Our only chance at a respectable season is Pennington!~

phinfan33
11-07-2010, 04:48 PM
yeah,pats are down 24-7 last i saw,and jets were losing also,and we don't take advantage of it...just ugly...

Adam First
11-07-2010, 04:49 PM
Pats are getting stomped on. By the BROWNS.

The Phinisher
11-07-2010, 04:59 PM
Texans lost too

mongos
11-07-2010, 05:34 PM
Uh.....Jets win in overtime

lf911sc
11-07-2010, 07:58 PM
Too bad football games are more than 3 quarters

Ilovemyfins4eva
11-07-2010, 10:00 PM
Too bad football games are more than 3 quarters
u won bc jason hansdon got hurt and they had to use suh for an extra point attempt

Jet Offensive
11-07-2010, 10:31 PM
u won bc jason hansdon got hurt and they had to use suh for an extra point attempt

it was a bs roughing call anyway. should have been 3 instead of 6. and we won because mark sanchez finally had a 4th quarter comeback.

ganggreen617
11-08-2010, 12:02 AM

roughing call was bull**** anyway

the contact was incidental

JETSJETSJETS
11-08-2010, 04:40 AM

Great excuse. You seriously have a nice bag full of excuses everytime the Jets strike, and I could care less. Jason kicks the extra point, and the score goes to 21-10. Jets score a TD on Sanchez run and go for 2 points and make it 21-18.

Your Next Excuse: Oh, the Jets would miss the 2 point conversion.
Jason Hanson getting injured gave them a couple extra plays, and the time would eventually fall toward the end for the Jets on their final drive where they would then have a chance to score the TD with the first down near the 20 yard line and probably around 2 mins to go. Game never reaches OT.

And FYI: If Hanson doesn't get injured, Lions don't get 6 points. They get the FG instead and Jets win the game 17-20. Your posts regarding the Jets are always a train wreck with fail written all over them.

emeraldfin
11-08-2010, 06:00 AM
Doesn't matter what the Jets and Pats do at this stage, coz we aint catching them.

Ilovemyfins4eva
11-08-2010, 10:27 AM
Great excuse. You seriously have a nice bag full of excuses everytime the Jets strike, and I could care less. Jason kicks the extra point, and the score goes to 21-10. Jets score a TD on Sanchez run and go for 2 points and make it 21-18.

Your Next Excuse: Oh, the Jets would miss the 2 point conversion.
Jason Hanson getting injured gave them a couple extra plays, and the time would eventually fall toward the end for the Jets on their final drive where they would then have a chance to score the TD with the first down near the 20 yard line and probably around 2 mins to go. Game never reaches OT.

And FYI: If Hanson doesn't get injured, Lions don't get 6 points. They get the FG instead and Jets win the game 17-20. Your posts regarding the Jets are always a train wreck with fail written all over them.ur rite, i am ****ing tired of all jet fans making it seem like their team is so great,while even their loudmouth headcoach has admitted the last 2 wins that u guys were ''fortunate'' to escape with a win.

u guys r getting every bounce ur way this year and eventually it will stop. see u dec 12th

truthbtold
11-08-2010, 11:53 AM

Does Jason Hanson play defense too??? What about QB??? Receiver??? Running back???

Because I swear I remember the Jets offense scoring the last 13 points of the game with only 3:38 left in regulation and trailing by 10 points ... while the Jets defense allowed the Lions to run a total of 3 plays on offense that entire time.
Were you in coma, or did you see that part of the game?

Too bad nobody told the Lions that the game is 60 minutes long.
I guess you missed that meeting too.

jetsman
11-08-2010, 12:18 PM
ur rite, i am ****ing tired of all jet fans making it seem like their team is so great,while even their loudmouth headcoach has admitted the last 2 wins that u guys were ''fortunate'' to escape with a win.

u guys r getting every bounce ur way this year and eventually it will stop. see u dec 12th

Dolphin fans have been spouting this crap since last season.Will you EVER admit that the Jets are just a better team than you want to give them credit for being?

Probably not............

JETSJETSJETS
11-08-2010, 01:10 PM
ur rite, i am ****ing tired of all jet fans making it seem like their team is so great,while even their loudmouth headcoach has admitted the last 2 wins that u guys were ''fortunate'' to escape with a win.

Like I said, you have a bag full of lame excuses... Dolphins are mediocre while Jets have the best record in the NFL...again.

Lets hear an excuse as to why Dolphins have a mediocre record. Oh, n wk 14 will the be week Jets kick your beloved teams @$$!

Ilovemyfins4eva
11-08-2010, 01:15 PM
Like I said, you have a bag full of lame excuses... Dolphins are mediocre while Jets have the best record in the NFL...again.

Lets hear an excuse as to why Dolphins have a mediocre record. Oh, n wk 14 will the be week Jets kick your beloved teams @$$!
i doubt the jets will kick our *** when they could barely beat the lions or broncos. u guys may win, although i think we will, but u wont kick our *****.

JETSJETSJETS
11-08-2010, 03:02 PM
^We did beat in Miami u know. Oh, n we got a nice surprise for Henne and #19. Its called Revis Island, where Calvin was lost all day long! Now u turn to Brown and ask, what can Brown do for you? Nothing!

jetsknicks1
11-08-2010, 03:04 PM

Actually, we won because we scored more points.

Ilovemyfins4eva
11-08-2010, 03:11 PM
Actually, we won because we scored more points.
yes, which happened because hanson could not kick an extra point.

p.s, u guys gotta admit, although u won, and props, that play call on 3rd and 6 by detroit under the 2 minute warning and with u guys having no timeouts was absurd. gave u guys an extra 45-50 secs, which proved all the difference.

jetsknicks1
11-08-2010, 03:15 PM

Really? We had 99 yards in penalties, 2 of those penalties were BS personal foul calls. Just admit that we're a better team than you. You'll sleep better at night.

jetsknicks1
11-08-2010, 03:46 PM
yes, which happened because hanson could not kick an extra point.

p.s, u guys gotta admit, although u won, and props, that play call on 3rd and 6 by detroit under the 2 minute warning and with u guys having no timeouts was absurd. gave u guys an extra 45-50 secs, which proved all the difference.

That all goes back to the roughing the kicker call. If that call's not made, the Lions score 3 instead of 6. Either way, we won in an ugly fashion but a win is a win is a win, and I'll take it.

DolphinsAreBad
11-10-2010, 09:25 AM
This was the time to make up ground except Henne missed a wide open touchdown. Gave away the ball the rest of the day and the Defense stayed on the plane. Our only chance at a respectable season is Pennington!~

My chickens... they've hatched... and there's not as many of them as I previously thought!