PDA

View Full Version : Ask Joe Fitz

Joe Fitz
11-08-2010, 06:40 PM
Whatsup guys, I been a registered member here for quite a while, but I have now just decided to become a habitual poster of the site. I am on a couple other sites under a different username (FinsWin), and I happen to be heavy into the Fantasy Football section of each of these sites. I'm not a professional, but I am pretty damn close, for somebody that just does it as a hobby. I have 2 money leagues, and lead the league in points in both of them, because of my great trading abilitiy and ability to pickup free agents right before they peak.

There is my introduction, now feel free to ask me anything, I will give you the best answer I can.

overworkedirish
11-09-2010, 10:34 AM
Q: Was LaGarrette Blount vs. Arizona a one-time stunt or will we see him be productive for TB as the season continues?

overworkedirish
11-09-2010, 10:38 AM
Q2: QB to start Week 10 (my starter Rivers is on bye) - Garrard vs. Houston, Ryan vs. Baltimore, or Freeman vs. Carolina? I was leaning Garrard because of Houston's atrocious secondary.

Joe Fitz
11-09-2010, 11:39 AM
Q: Was LaGarrette Blount vs. Arizona a one-time stunt or will we see him be productive for TB as the season continues?
I think Blount is the real deal, and he is going to continue to get 15+ carries a game. That will be good enough for a flex play weekly. If you watched the Tampa game on Sunday, you woulda seen him get consecutive GL carries, which is always what you want to see from your fantasy backs. I would hold on to Blount, and would start him versus Carolina this week. I am considering starting him over Roddy White or Brandon Marshall since I want to start TO vs Indy and those are my other 2 guys.

Q2: QB to start Week 10 (my starter Rivers is on bye) - Garrard vs. Houston, Ryan vs. Baltimore, or Freeman vs. Carolina? I was leaning Garrard because of Houston's atrocious secondary.

Josh Freeman is a legit play, each and every week. He has only scored less then 15 twice this year and last time he played Carolina he scored 19. Garrard is way to inconsistint for me to trust him over Freeman.