PDA

View Full Version : Being offered 3 players for Peyton Manning

IronChef
11-09-2010, 01:12 PM
I am being offered 3 players for Peyton Manning. I have been given a choice of 3 out of the following 4.

Peyton Hillis
Michael Turner
Andre Johnson
Matt Ryan

My backup QB is Chad Henne so obviously I will take Ryan but what other 2 should I take?

My current roster is

QB P Manning
RB Jamaal Charles
RB Lagerett Blount
RB Javid Best
RB Felix Jones
WR Larry Fitzgerald
WR Marques Colston
WR Jeremy Maclin
WR Malcom Floyd
TE Jacob Tammee
TE Aaron Hernandez

Joe Fitz
11-09-2010, 01:15 PM
That is a pretty good deal, I think you kind of have to do it, espicially if you need to go on a playoff run.

I would take Ryan, Turner and Dre and call it a day.

IronChef
11-09-2010, 01:25 PM
That is a pretty good deal, I think you kind of have to do it, espicially if you need to go on a playoff run.

I would take Ryan, Turner and Dre and call it a day.

thats what I was thinking but what about dre's ankle injury? and hillis is playing out of his mind right now!

IronChef
11-09-2010, 01:44 PM
So do I take Ryan,Turner and Hillis or Ryan,Hillis and Andre?

Joe Fitz
11-09-2010, 01:59 PM
So do I take Ryan,Turner and Hillis or Ryan,Hillis and Andre?

How many do you start at each position? I wouldn't take Hillis over Turner, the Browns are still the Browns.

IronChef
11-09-2010, 02:33 PM
how many do you start at each position? I wouldn't take hillis over turner, the browns are still the browns.

1qb
2rb
1wr/rb
2wr

Joe Fitz
11-09-2010, 03:21 PM
To be honest, if you do this trade either way you are going to have a solid contributer on the bench. Blount is going to be a factor the rest of the year.

If I were you I would try to get one big player at RB instead of 2. I would still take Andre and Turner over Hillis and Turner, but I'm not right 100% of the time. :chuckle:

IronChef
11-09-2010, 03:23 PM
UPDATE!!

I gave him Peyton Manning, Jeremy Maclin and Javid Best for Matt Ryan, Michael Turner, Peyton Hillis, and Andre Johnson...

Who won that trade?

Joe Fitz
11-09-2010, 03:47 PM
That means you gave him Maclin and Best for Hillis, he won.

I still like your team alot though.

overworkedirish
11-09-2010, 06:35 PM
...what happened to ONLY for P Manning???