PDA

View Full Version : Stop by Kwikie Mart

ozman
11-12-2010, 08:45 PM
I swear some of you on here need to stop by the Kwikie Mart before the next game and by some f-cking tampons. I can't believe how much bitching goes on here. How about we have a little faith in our coaches and GM and see how this turns out. Did you guys realy think we would be the best team in the NFL in three years? We had years of bad drafting and front office descisions. It takes time to rebuild to a championship team. We are on our way, but it takes a little patients. Stop acting like f-cking knowt it alls. Just becaused you played jv football in high school does not make you an expert. If you were as good as you think you are, you would be working in the NFL. Heres a new concept, how about we cheer our team and stop bitching like a nagging wife on the rag!

lbmclean_sj
11-12-2010, 10:38 PM
56 post has a big ****ing mouth

bet I find you working behind the counter

LANGER72
11-12-2010, 11:10 PM
I swear some of you on here need to stop by the Kwikie Mart before the next game and by some f-cking tampons. I can't believe how much bitching goes on here. How about we have a little faith in our coaches and GM and see how this turns out. Did you guys realy think we would be the best team in the NFL in three years? We had years of bad drafting and front office descisions. It takes time to rebuild to a championship team. We are on our way, but it takes a little patients. Stop acting like f-cking knowt it alls. Just becaused you played jv football in high school does not make you an expert. If you were as good as you think you are, you would be working in the NFL. Heres a new concept, how about we cheer our team and stop bitching like a nagging wife on the rag!

A bit psychotic, but he is telling it like it is.
56 posts or 5600 posts, I like the passion.

oasis
11-12-2010, 11:15 PM

My nagging wife on the rag resents being compared to Dolphins fans.

Ricky'sWeinerBong
11-12-2010, 11:17 PM
yay, Go Dolphins. I like the signing of Al Harris. I like the signing of Boobie Carpenter. I like the signing of Randy Thomas. I like Tony Sparano and his intellectual approach to the game. I love Jeff Ireland. I love offensive and defensive lineman in the draft. Hows that? Does it make everything better now?

miamiron
11-12-2010, 11:22 PM

How Ironic
Bitching about the bitchers

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

crashfan
11-12-2010, 11:33 PM
:
yay, Go Dolphins. I like the signing of Al Harris. I like the signing of Boobie Carpenter. I like the signing of Randy Thomas. I like Tony Sparano and his intellectual approach to the game. I love Jeff Ireland. I love offensive and defensive lineman in the draft. Hows that? Does it make everything better now?

:hclap::hclap::hclap::hclap:

BiggDolphin
11-12-2010, 11:33 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Why complain about people and their "bitching". It's not going to stop it. Fans rather it be Dolphin fans or whoever will always think something about the team needs to change. A true fan just reads the posts and keeps going on. If anyone on this site could manage, coach or play they would be doing it.

67Stang
11-12-2010, 11:56 PM
I would rather buy a 12-pack and take advantage of my God given right to express my opinion on a f-ing internet site.

67Stang
11-12-2010, 11:59 PM
By the way, this thread sucks

Ricky_Fan34
11-13-2010, 12:02 AM
Sorry, we should all overlook the team's glaring weaknesses and conform and all agree on everything that everyone says on this board. Last time I checked, differing opinions are what makes a forum.

buxster07
11-13-2010, 12:04 AM
quit bitching about the biotches' bitching?

or maybe this is more appropriate...

quit flaming the flamers' flamingness

PeytonsForehead
11-13-2010, 12:22 AM
Can I get some nachos, a Snickers, and a Slurpie instead? Thanks!

72champagne
11-13-2010, 12:23 AM
it isn't our fault your nagging wife bitched u out cause the quickie mart was closed.

finnns2000
11-13-2010, 12:29 AM
I agree OP. No one should share their opinion on a team that's proven that they have no plan. Proven that they've failed the fans, and proven that they made a ton of wrong decisions.

**** all who dare bad mouth Lord Parcells!

67Stang
11-13-2010, 12:34 AM
Can I get some nachos, a Snickers, and a Slurpie instead? Thanks!
I will take those 2 girls as well!

Hurricane_Shula
11-13-2010, 12:43 AM
I'll complain as I damn well please because I'm spending my hard earned money on supporting the team in person by going to the games. So Apu, when my friends and I go to your store on Sunday morning to buy food and beer to tailgate before the game, I'd like plastic bags please. And if we lose I'll express my frustration all I want. Because when I'm doing the walk of shame from the seat in the stadium to the car in a really far and really expensive parking lot and being relentlessly taunted by fans of the opposing team, you're not going to be there to watch my back, and you're not the one who made the effort to be there.

67Stang
11-13-2010, 12:59 AM
Ya, what he said Apu!

JerryD
11-13-2010, 01:28 AM
How much for a Kwikie??

Dude, are you a Psycho-anal-yst ... anal-yzes football AND the fans??

lbmclean_sj
11-13-2010, 01:51 AM
I ***** because I feel bad for the players

while I don't think Henne has the goods, I feel bad for him being thrown under the bus to save certain jobs

I feel bad when things don't get fixed and efforts by the offense and defense are wasted(it happened last year too)

I feel bad when the OC defies all logic and kills drives/momentum

Mogwai
11-13-2010, 02:14 AM
Here I was hoping to find a slushee related thread instead it's just another ironic joker bitching about bitching. That was an embarrassing attempt to insult a group of strangers. Go kill yourself, loser.

SuperMarksBros.
11-13-2010, 02:43 AM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Why complain about people and their "bitching". It's not going to stop it. Fans rather it be Dolphin fans or whoever will always think something about the team needs to change. A true fan just reads the posts and keeps going on. If anyone on this site could manage, coach or play they would be doing it.

OMG is this seriously another post coming down from the mountain tops proclaiming how a "true fan" should behave?

jason37
11-13-2010, 06:06 AM
In all seriousness, does anyone know of a dolphins fourm that is not 90% negitive. PM me if you find one, I find it hard to digest all the negitivity on this board

aesop
11-13-2010, 08:08 AM
In all seriousness, does anyone know of a dolphins fourm that is not 90% negitive. PM me if you find one, I find it hard to digest all the negitivity on this boardYeremiah Bell is a serious bum.

Daytona Fin
11-13-2010, 09:38 AM
hey ozman, the surveillance camera caught you leaving the kwikie mart

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Dolph N.Fan
11-13-2010, 11:03 AM
Thank You, Come Again!!!