PDA

View Full Version : So 3rd and Long of NYC

Heisman34
11-16-2010, 11:34 AM
So Sunday I was up in NYC and checked out that bar called 3rd and long. Word to describe that place... wow! I had tons of fun and recommend fans who live up there check it out. Just wish here in VA there was a place like that! Almost worth the travel just to watch games there ha.

estreetnj
11-16-2010, 11:51 AM
yeah its a great place place to go if your a fins fan, I love going there....... Only bad thing is that they have no food there!

VaFinsFan84
11-16-2010, 11:54 AM
Yeah that place is great I went up there last year and had a blast. I used to live in VA beach off of independence blvd where do you watch the games at

Steveo 90
11-16-2010, 12:25 PM
it's home to dolfans nyc.......run by nate and short michelle
great people by the way

Dolphination73
11-16-2010, 12:31 PM
yeah its a great place place to go if your a fins fan, I love going there....... Only bad thing is that they have no food there!

Yup... I haven't missed a Fins game at 3rd and Long yet! I will this Thursday though as I'll be at the game in Miami.
Where in JC are are you btw?

Heisman34
11-16-2010, 01:24 PM
Yeah that place is great I went up there last year and had a blast. I used to live in VA beach off of independence blvd where do you watch the games at

I go to Shorebreak on shore drive. Its the best I've found so far. Rarely any dolphin fans unless its near the end of the season and we have a chance for the playoffs. Pretty lame but always glad to be around more dolphin fans. They have a whole bunch of TV so I always get a good seat so...