PDA

View Full Version : Hey Joe Theisman....Shut the **** up!!

NCPhinPhan
11-18-2010, 10:57 PM
I have always hated to hear his mouth. Tonight he is about to get on my last F****** nerve!!!

MiaFins1
11-18-2010, 11:07 PM
Amen...

ry-dbar
11-19-2010, 12:26 AM
Has anyone seen Good Morning Vietnam? Theisman reminds me of the officer that replaces Williams' character on the air. Same annoying *** voice. Both dumfuchs too.

Dolphin39
11-19-2010, 12:36 AM
I have always hated to hear his mouth. Tonight he is about to get on my last F****** nerve!!!

Sorry, but face the facts, Theisman was right on the money about things all night long.

Like it or not, our teams stinks right now and things will not improve until AT LEAST next year. We need an offensive coordinator, a consistent QB, running backs, nose tackle, linebackers and a TE. A new head coach wouldn't hurt either.

Look on the bright side, we have a good kicker.

Kdawg954
11-19-2010, 12:38 AM
He was throwing Thigpen under the bus . . . I mean he railroaded him. He played awful, but geez the whole team looked awful.

Hellweed
11-19-2010, 12:51 AM
Theeeeeeeesman is grade A db.

cyesae
11-19-2010, 01:00 AM
I might have to call up LT if he doesn't shut his damn mouth

Ricky'sWeinerBong
11-19-2010, 01:08 AM
too real for you?

Hardpoint
11-19-2010, 01:31 AM

I said the very same thing when he made that inane comment about the guys in the blocks on the left are doing it to the guys on the right. Who lets this idiot into the booth?!?!?!

catapano
11-19-2010, 02:49 AM
dude they talked about cutlers diabeties for 45 minutes wtf!!!

OodlesOfNoodles
11-19-2010, 02:50 AM
The truth hurts!

amir7
11-19-2010, 02:54 AM
the combination of Theisman, and matt millen is ****ing horrible. Its like they went out and got the two dumbest guys on football and put them in a booth together. Add bob papa boring *** and that **** becomes unbearable. Now the MNF crew is great, good analysis on the game, mike terico is excellent on play by play and jaws and gruden are funny and entertaining

hemidemon
11-19-2010, 03:13 AM
I understand how you feel about this. I was getting pretty upset myself, but then it hit me. In a game like this an announcer has a choice...talk up the winning team or trash talk the losers. He pointed out the positives (Wake) when given the chance, but Miami played so bad I don't think he really had a choice.

TheBizzness
11-19-2010, 03:22 AM
He could not stop fellating Cutler who played a pretty average/below average game, made better by our pathetic tackling

Da Murph
11-19-2010, 04:12 AM
In the 2 games I've watched on Thursday Night Football, Theisman and Millen seem to have a bet between each other as to who could say the dumbest thing during the telecast. I cannot believe Bob Papa has to work with these two CLOWNS, he's a very solid play by play guy. I feel for the Miami and Chicago fanbases for having heard such idiocy last night.

If these two clowns are assigned to the Jets/Bengals game on thanksgiving, the family TV is on mute and the kids could dance it out to Justin Beiber for all I care.

afishfan
11-19-2010, 05:13 AM
the combination of Theisman, and matt millen is ****ing horrible. Its like they went out and got the two dumbest guys on football and put them in a booth together. Add bob papa boring *** and that **** becomes unbearable. Now the MNF crew is great, good analysis on the game, mike terico is excellent on play by play and jaws and gruden are funny and entertaining

Tirico ****ing SUCKS sorry. the dude is flat-out awful. and while Gruden and Jaws in their own right are very good. they have to carry the broadcast WAY too much and they dont get along. its a TERRIBLE combination.

dont know what games ur watching.....but theismans actually pretty good.....but ur correct millen is a complete dumb ****.....as bad in the broadcast booth as he was for 10 years as a gm.....how the **** is this guy still in football???? whose dick is he sucking????? jesus

Greydolfin
11-19-2010, 06:41 AM
Hey Theisman ---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PaHcZUHI00&NR=1

betadog
11-19-2010, 10:08 AM

Theisman was the greatest qb in NFL history.... Just ask him!

FinsFan74
11-19-2010, 10:19 AM
We were thinking the same thing...he's a complete moron and I was getting nauseated listening to him. He didn't speak well of the team at all, you'd think we shattered the guy's leg or something

BGtoKNfor6
11-19-2010, 10:23 AM
I thought his comments were spot on about some of our players...namely Thigpen. The dude couldn't execute the fundamentals of an NFL qb at times.

52CANES
11-19-2010, 10:24 AM

He's right. Brandon Marshall is a punk piece of doo doo.

SabanHater
11-19-2010, 10:32 AM
I hate that motherf$#&er more than Warren Sapp! AND THAT'S ALOT!!!!!!