PDA

View Full Version : Prime Time

iceblizzard69
12-19-2003, 09:38 PM
PT,

If I want to play you as the Falcons, you should let me. I know I was beating you but that isn't a good reason to refuse playing me. It isn't like I was cheating or anything by playing as a team who is 80 overall (Dolphins are around 86).

Prime Time
12-19-2003, 10:17 PM
And If I don't want to play you, there should be no problem. Thank God you got booted because I now know what you do which is roll out of the pocket and throw deep. That is all you do, that is why I don't play you.

TerryTate
12-19-2003, 10:19 PM
I enjoy playing people who run Vic kall over the place :D it will be fun playing ICeBlizzard, suck it up and play him, hes 0 for a century, and should be an easy win...and if not, then i dunno what to tell ya, prime time put your money where your mouth is...

Prime Time
12-19-2003, 10:25 PM
Not really, all he has to do is run around in the backfield until he can find someone to get open then throw deep and TD.

iceblizzard69
12-19-2003, 10:30 PM
Well then find a way to stop me. It is possible.

Prime Time
12-19-2003, 10:34 PM
I'd rather not waiste time trying to figure out how to. Just because you can't win against me with the Dolphins (and let me remind you we have had close games) you stop using them and use a team with a fast, strong-arm QB who can scramble forever. Stop complaining.

iceblizzard69
12-19-2003, 10:39 PM
I'm the one complaining? You are the one who refuses to play me. I talk to you and then you say I am "bitching" and then you call me a "***" (because you can't come up with anything original). All I say is why won't you play me? You say **** like "You're bitching" and "You're desperate for your first win." I play Madden for fun, I don't care if I ever beat a finheavener.

I am done with this thread. I shouldn't have started it. However, it is pretty pathetic that you won't play me because I play as the Falcons.

Prime Time
12-19-2003, 11:15 PM
You're a mod and you are breaking the TOS right there with your last post. I am not complaining, you are. You start a thread saying I won't play you to the rest of the forum so I can look bad. I really don't care. How is it complaining If I decided not to play you? That is not complaining. The one complaining is you sayin "PT won't play me because I am using the Falcons"

TerryTate
12-20-2003, 02:35 AM
:cry: <-Prime Time

In other news, this is me in the middle :ladysman:

Yo seriously PT, any team is up for grabs to play madden, even the DOLPHINS are considered a cheap-@$$ team by non-phin fans because they have that great defense...all u gotta do is have the right combo of audibles and player personnel and u can stop vick....my Wally O. imprints Vick's @$$ on the ground about a dozen times a game...

Dolfan984
12-20-2003, 02:59 AM
I played Ice with the Falcons and I beat him 50something to 10 or something.

TerryTate
12-20-2003, 03:04 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2003/12/crybaby-1.gif

Baz
12-20-2003, 03:09 PM
LMAO. Vick is nothing. The Falcons are always an easy victory for me because they have a soft run defense, which plays to my strengths. To beat Vick, stay in QB man Spy, and if you see him start to go somewhere, switch to a DE, and chase him down. Bth JT and O-gun are quick enough to catch him......

Dolfan984
12-20-2003, 03:26 PM
Ogun isn't quite quick enough but Taylor is.

I just play man D and I take Marion out and he's a much better spy because he's not a 70 in speed like Seau is.

Prime Time
12-20-2003, 08:17 PM
Yes I do play QB Spy, but when he roles out of the pocket and by the time Ogun or JT get to him he throws deep and TD. I do play Double QB Spy and Man QB Spy, but when he threw deep 2/3 times he got a TD. BTW, you put Marion at linebacker 984? Also, not like Ice needs Vick...he beat me with the Fins.

iceblizzard69
12-20-2003, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Prime Time
Yes I do play QB Spy, but when he roles out of the pocket and by the time Ogun or JT get to him he throws deep and TD. I do play Double QB Spy and Man QB Spy, but when he threw deep 2/3 times he got a TD. BTW, you put Marion at linebacker 984? Also, not like Ice needs Vick...he beat me with the Fins.

Well, I needed Vick at the time because I didn't beat you before that.

Playing with Vick is a lot of fun though. I almost always play with the Dolphins but when I want a change I go with the Falcons.

Dolfan984
12-22-2003, 12:54 AM
No I just use Marion from his FS position and let Finneran and Madison go 1 on 1. Sometimes you can get a play, but I will also cut off a lot of running lanes with Marion.