PDA

View Full Version : Pats/Jets sprint to the finish...

-Miami Fan-
11-22-2010, 05:38 PM
Ok so imagine this thread will get some hate, but as a football fan around Thanksgiving time is when things really heat up and I for one love seeing the regular season unfold, especially in the AFC. It's just something I look forward to every single year. Unfortunately Miami's playoff hopes are dashed again. However, I'm a fan of the National Football League and I love to see late season games. As expected the AFC east has pumped out two contenders as to the shagrin of all of us Miami is not one of them. That doesn't mean I can't get excited about the rest of the season in this division, because both of these teams just win baby, win so far this season. Tom Brady has barely missed Randy Moss and Mark Sanchez is making the plays.

Back in September these two teams hooked up in New York a the Jets D stepped up to help them win 28-14. The rematch in Foxborough is in Week 13. As a fan, I just can't wait to see things sort out in the AFC and especially the East this season. I can see both the Jets and Patriots holding the Lombardi trophy in February, although that sickens many of you it will certainly be another accomplishment for this great division, in my opinion has been the best AFC division year in and year out since the 8 division realignment. I would also say that the NFC East has been the best NFC division in that same time span. It's go time in the NFL and this is the most exciting time of the year!

Thoughts?

Ilovemyfins4eva
11-22-2010, 07:49 PM
Ok so imagine this thread will get some hate, but as a football fan around Thanksgiving time is when things really heat up and I for one love seeing the regular season unfold, especially in the AFC. It's just something I look forward to every single year. Unfortunately Miami's playoff hopes are dashed again. However, I'm a fan of the National Football League and I love to see late season games. As expected the AFC east has pumped out two contenders as to the shagrin of all of us Miami is not one of them. That doesn't mean I can't get excited about the rest of the season in this division, because both of these teams just win baby, win so far this season. Tom Brady has barely missed Randy Moss and Mark Sanchez is making the plays.

Back in September these two teams hooked up in New York a the Jets D stepped up to help them win 28-14. The rematch in Foxborough is in Week 13. As a fan, I just can't wait to see things sort out in the AFC and especially the East this season. I can see both the Jets and Patriots holding the Lombardi trophy in February, although that sickens many of you it will certainly be another accomplishment for this great division, in my opinion has been the best AFC division year in and year out since the 8 division realignment. I would also say that the NFC East has been the best NFC division in that same time span. It's go time in the NFL and this is the most exciting time of the year!

Thoughts?
although i would be extremely upset and pissed off if the jets or pats were holding the lombardi trophy come feb, i have lived through the pats winning it, and although i cant stand them, they dont really talk to much when they do things, and just go about it in their own way.

as for the jets, i would really contemplate suicide. i mean, i hate this team more than i hate anything in the world, part of that aside from them playing in our division and being our biggest rival has something to do with that i live in new york and all i hear is how good the jets are, their annoying fans, it would be hell. also, that team is the cockiest team i have seen that has not won **** ever.

lets hope that somehow miraculously, the Miami Dolphins win out and we somehow get into the playoffs and are the team hoisting it, but if not, then i will hope that the packers win it.

ganggreen617
11-22-2010, 08:07 PM
although i would be extremely upset and pissed off if the jets or pats were holding the lombardi trophy come feb, i have lived through the pats winning it, and although i cant stand them, they dont really talk to much when they do things, and just go about it in their own way.

as for the jets, i would really contemplate suicide. i mean, i hate this team more than i hate anything in the world, part of that aside from them playing in our division and being our biggest rival has something to do with that i live in new york and all i hear is how good the jets are, their annoying fans, it would be hell. also, that team is the cockiest team i have seen that has not won **** ever.

lets hope that somehow miraculously, the Miami Dolphins win out and we somehow get into the playoffs and are the team hoisting it, but if not, then i will hope that the packers win it.

lol

statements like this show everyone how dumb the dolphins fanbase truly is

Ilovemyfins4eva
11-22-2010, 08:10 PM
lol

statements like this show everyone how dumb the dolphins fanbase truly is
lol the fact that you read so much into that really shows how dumb you are. its an expression, i wouldn't actually contemplate it, i would just feel like total ****.

ace_o_spades
11-22-2010, 08:49 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

In all seriousness, the AFC East race will be the biggest story coming down the stretch because it's looking like the winner of the AFCE will get the #1 or #2 seed and the runner up will be a dangerous #5 seed. I'm a Jets fan so naturally I think the Jets will win it but the game at Foxboro in December will be the biggest game of the regular season.

satz
11-23-2010, 02:15 PM
Actually both the teams for the wildcard is going to be a fight

8-2 Jets/Pats
7-3 Ravens/Steelers

One the 6 6-3 team can also show up. the next 6 week is going to be good. Also , Foxboxo Monday night is going to be even better if both pats and jets enter as 9-2 . jets play bengals and pats play lions on thansgiving.
so both teams will have 10 days to prepare.

if pats win jets will be 1 game behind and some weird tiebreaker logic determines who wins as ravens beat jets and lost to pats , browns beats pats and lost to jets.
if jets win they got the top seed with a 2 game lead.