PDA

View Full Version : Giving Thanks

newlownorder
11-23-2010, 01:50 PM
With Thanksgiving coming up I thought it would be good to start a thread about the idea of giving thanks.

It's how we treat the little things in life that make us who we are. This week, I hope we all remember, love and pray for those who give our lives meaning. This includes all that have served and continue to serve for our country, I hope we remember, love and pray for them. This also includes family and friends to give your life meaning and who are special to you. Take time this week, no matter what you are doing, to appreciate the little things in life. This week, try everyday to make a small difference in someones life. Hold a door open for someone, wish someone a nice day, help someone who looks to be struggling with their groceries or cart, tell someone you care about that you love them. You'll notice that the small differences we can make each day can really make the difference in others and our own lives. Love one another the way Jesus loves you. Be safe, enjoy the special moments in you life and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

-nLo