PDA

View Full Version : Ebay advice

Scrap
11-26-2010, 10:25 AM
I sold something on Ebay 4 days ago and have not been paid yet. The guy requested an invoice on the first day, so I sent it to him. He tried to haggle the shipping costs on Wednesday morning, so I gave in a little bit. He still has not paid. Is it too early for me to file a complaint with Ebay? Or should I give him a bit of a cushion for the holidays? I've tried to email The item is $225, and I'm ready for him to pay me.

Troysif
11-26-2010, 10:53 AM
Same thing happened to me. Sold my xbox Monday, still haven't been paid. I have had no communication with him though, i sent him an invoice Tuesday and got nothing.

Scrap
11-26-2010, 11:13 AM
Part of me wants to say it's just because of the holiday, but even then the guy could have paid by now. The buy have a 100% rating. That may change if he doesn't pay me in a timely manner.

Troysif
11-26-2010, 03:53 PM
Same deal here, i sold two other things after i sold my xbox and have already been paid for those. Due to the holiday, i will give it until MOnday.

HurriPhin
11-26-2010, 05:39 PM
E-bay advice: stay away

Fin Fan in Cali
11-26-2010, 10:30 PM
I sold something on Ebay 4 days ago and have not been paid yet. The guy requested an invoice on the first day, so I sent it to him. He tried to haggle the shipping costs on Wednesday morning, so I gave in a little bit. He still has not paid. Is it too early for me to file a complaint with Ebay? Or should I give him a bit of a cushion for the holidays? I've tried to email The item is $225, and I'm ready for him to pay me.Bro when did you say payment was due after close of auction? If that time has elapsed then I would send one more email to him, and if nothing move on to the next highest bidder if they are still interested or not. That is not cool him doing that. Best of luck.

Fin Fan in Cali
11-26-2010, 10:48 PM
It also up to you whether you want to let ebay know about the bidder, so that he doesn't do the same thing to someone else.

Bumpus
11-27-2010, 12:46 AM
I sold something on Ebay 4 days ago and have not been paid yet. The guy requested an invoice on the first day, so I sent it to him. He tried to haggle the shipping costs on Wednesday morning, so I gave in a little bit. He still has not paid. Is it too early for me to file a complaint with Ebay? Or should I give him a bit of a cushion for the holidays? I've tried to email The item is $225, and I'm ready for him to pay me.

It wasn't an authentic Cam Wake jersey by chance, was it? :chuckle:

Dolfan3773
11-27-2010, 01:51 AM
It wasn't an authentic Cam Wake jersey by chance, was it? :chuckle:

I need to see a receipt