PDA

View Full Version : Prime Time guaranteed victory......

Baz
12-21-2003, 03:37 AM
......and lost 38-14!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!! At halftime, it was close, I was up 17-14. Well, I recieved the kick at half, was held to 3 and out, and punted. I forced him to punt. This is where I started the azz-whoopin. I returned the punt for a TD......24-14. I forced him to punt again, and I used a play I had been saving for a while.

I noticed that Prime Time likes to play a lot of zone with me. Well, I sent my RB into the flat to draw his attention, since I run that play quite frequently. I rolled towards the RB, and hit a streaking Chambers, who was covered by Knight (an obvious mismatch). This made it 31-14. Next series, he throws a pick to Fletcher. I run Ricky through his defense.......38-14. I forced him to punt. I was driving when he lost his connection with 3:00 left in the game.

You STILL can't stop by running game Prime Time. I told you I had a few tricks up my sleeve. I only used one, I'm saving the others for some other occasion. You just can't beat me, admit it......:lol:

Prime Time
12-21-2003, 06:04 PM
:lol: Actually you got disconnected not me. It asked me If i want to quit or play the CPU. That's fine. Next time, you won't be so lucky. I would like to fit in a game or two more before you go off on your trip. I would like to set up times If that is okay with you. Are you available for play today or tommorow?

Dolfan984
12-22-2003, 12:52 AM
Honestly Prime Time, I first had the problem, then Ice, and now Baz...I have never had a disc between any of them. Like I told you, I didn't lose my cpu dsl when our games got disconnected, and asked me to count the game of not.

It asks us if we want to play the cpu or not as well. It's not you, it's just the life of someone who uses 56k.

Baz
12-22-2003, 02:00 AM
It may have been me, I had trouble with my connection the rest of the day. What sucks is I have highspeed cable broadband, disconnects shouldn't be a problem......

Prime Time, if I'm on I'll play you, but my schedule is going to be hectic the next few days......

Prime Time
12-22-2003, 03:11 AM
Oh I see Baz. Any specific times (put it in Eastern) where you think you will be able to play?