for a record of 116 wins and 39 losses

In todays Nfl where it's difficult to stay on top for 1 year
Bill has his team on top for 10 straight years

KlausC
11-30-2010, 07:24 PM
gay thread is gay.

st99
11-30-2010, 10:23 PM
You are aware they cheated and none of it is legitimate, right?

miamiron
11-30-2010, 10:49 PM

10 years my friend

truthbtold
12-01-2010, 12:01 AM
They've been great ... there's no getting around it.
But it comes to an end on Monday Night.
The jets are the better team and we're going to win the game.
Other than QB (which is huge) and possibly TE we're better everywhere else on the field ... ESPECIALLY on defense.

Everyone is so in love with Brady and the Patriot offense, but they seem to forget that they have to play defense too. Did anyone out there watch the Thanksgiving game? The Lions put up 24 points on them midway through the 3rd Quarter with the immortal Shaun Hill running the show.

We threw up 28 on them the first game without Santonio, and we only went 6-13 on 3rd down.
I garuntee they wont be able to stop us this time.
Our defense will give up some points to Brady, but we never get embarassed.
Here's a fact ... the Pats have given up 24 points or more in 7 of their 11 games!
You know how many times the jets have given up 24 points this year??? ...
ONCE ... when Houston exploded for 20 in the 4th Quarter.

Our defense will play good enough to keep us in the game and our offense will have their way with them. I can't wait for this game!

Jets win ... 33-26.

st99
12-01-2010, 12:29 AM
10 years my friend

10 years of crookedness. And Joshie boy confirmed that this past weekend when he admitted Belicheat coached his players on the stolen signals. Thats why they were so bad in 2000, he had no tapes to go off of.

bigvince75
12-01-2010, 08:23 AM
"Here's a fact ... the Pats have given up 24 points or more in 7 of their 11 games!"

Well to be fair, in 2 of those games a good amount of points came in garbage time. NE dominated Cincy and the game was well out of reach late in the 4th when they went into Prevent D which allowed Palmer to pad his stats. They also made it look closer than it was against the Steelers by doing the same thing. And the defense technically gave up 23 points against Buffalo, the other 7 was on Special Teams.

The defense isn't anywhere near as bad as the stats suggest. Except the 3rd down numbers. The 3rd down defense definitely needs to improve.

nyjunc
12-01-2010, 09:26 AM
10 years my friend

Coincidentally this is Brady's 10th season as a starter(obviously he missed most of 2008 and shockingly they missed the playoffs w/o him)

nyjunc
12-01-2010, 09:28 AM
"Here's a fact ... the Pats have given up 24 points or more in 7 of their 11 games!"

Well to be fair, in 2 of those games a good amount of points came in garbage time. NE dominated Cincy and the game was well out of reach late in the 4th when they went into Prevent D which allowed Palmer to pad his stats. They also made it look closer than it was against the Steelers by doing the same thing. And the defense technically gave up 23 points against Buffalo, the other 7 was on Special Teams.

The defense isn't anywhere near as bad as the stats suggest. Except the 3rd down numbers. The 3rd down defense definitely needs to improve.

Let's also be fair that their O has scored a fair amount of points in garbage time as well and they have had the benefit of a ton of D/STs points. I don't think the difference in O's is nearly as big as the #s suggest.

bigvince75
12-01-2010, 11:00 AM
That's perfectly fair. The Jets have shown they can score; be it quickly or by grinding it out. The Jet's offense has the ability to go up against any offense in the league. I don't see how anyone would argue otherwise.

miamiron
12-01-2010, 01:11 PM
Coincidentally this is Brady's 10th season as a starter(obviously he missed most of 2008 and shockingly they missed the playoffs w/o him)

10 straight years #1 in the afc east
Has the Jets done anything other than going 80-75 over the same 10 years
while the Pats have gone 116-39

miamiron
12-01-2010, 01:12 PM

your post is not legitimate

miamiron
12-01-2010, 01:16 PM
gay thread is gay.

It's great to be an expert in the posts one posts, if possible through "research"
good luck with your EXPERTISE and RESEARCH

nyjunc
12-01-2010, 02:21 PM
10 straight years #1 in the afc east
Has the Jets done anything other than going 80-75 over the same 10 years
while the Pats have gone 116-39

Incredible run, my point is none of it happens w/o Brady. HE was the main reason for the great run. BB is a DC somewhere right now if Brady doesn't rescue his career.

Tailgater
12-01-2010, 02:31 PM
And if the jets lose, it will be the OC's fault or the refs. Got it.

They've been great ... there's no getting around it.
But it comes to an end on Monday Night.
The jets are the better team and we're going to win the game.
Other than QB (which is huge) and possibly TE we're better everywhere else on the field ... ESPECIALLY on defense.

Everyone is so in love with Brady and the Patriot offense, but they seem to forget that they have to play defense too. Did anyone out there watch the Thanksgiving game? The Lions put up 24 points on them midway through the 3rd Quarter with the immortal Shaun Hill running the show.

We threw up 28 on them the first game without Santonio, and we only went 6-13 on 3rd down.
I garuntee they wont be able to stop us this time.
Our defense will give up some points to Brady, but we never get embarassed.
Here's a fact ... the Pats have given up 24 points or more in 7 of their 11 games!
You know how many times the jets have given up 24 points this year??? ...
ONCE ... when Houston exploded for 20 in the 4th Quarter.

Our defense will play good enough to keep us in the game and our offense will have their way with them. I can't wait for this game!

Jets win ... 33-26.

miamiron
12-01-2010, 05:06 PM
Incredible run, my point is none of it happens w/o Brady. HE was the main reason for the great run. BB is a DC somewhere right now if Brady doesn't rescue his career.

yOUR POINT MAKES NO SENSE

Brady is on this team and thats reality...deal with it

nyjunc
12-01-2010, 05:24 PM
yOUR POINT MAKES NO SENSE

Brady is on this team and thats reality...deal with it

Brady is the biggest reason they have been great, the point makes perfect sense. Could you imagine another QB succeeding w/ the lack of talent they have on O and the struggling D they have?

miamiron
12-01-2010, 08:36 PM
Brady is the biggest reason they have been great, the point makes perfect sense. Could you imagine another QB succeeding w/ the lack of talent they have on O and the struggling D they have?

A dynasty for the past 10 years unlike the Jets

nyjunc
12-02-2010, 10:21 AM
A dynasty for the past 10 years unlike the Jets

and unlike the dolphisn so what is your point?

a division dynasty for the past 10 years, their NFL dynasty died 5 years ago.

I admire everything NE has accomplished over the last decade.