PDA

View Full Version : raider fan k.o.'ing dolphins fan video

wonderl33t
12-01-2010, 02:54 PM
For some reason I can't find the thread, but whoever posted that video, Jim Rome just mentioned it on his radio show hahaha

FINatic054
12-01-2010, 03:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBZpknMHhNI

JC
12-01-2010, 03:35 PM
Only in Oakland are the fans tougher than the product they put out on the field.

CirclingWagons
12-01-2010, 03:40 PM
Strong work :up:

callaway1234
12-01-2010, 03:43 PM
The kid's in a hostile environment and he's antagonizing and throwing a punch at a dude 2-3 times his size? Can't say he didn't deserve it.

newlownorder
12-01-2010, 03:43 PM
where is security at that point? obviously there is a problem, why let it escalate to that?

The Phinisher
12-01-2010, 03:45 PM
Hate to say this but if that Dolphin fan wasnt trying to act so tough they wouldve left him alone, looks like alot of Raiders fan were actually trying to calm the situation down but he just kept going at it. Sometime u just have to know when to shut the f*ck up and let it slide.

Jimi
12-01-2010, 03:49 PM
Strong work :up:

Lol you show up for this? 2 wins.

Patrick_Bateman
12-01-2010, 04:08 PM
The kid's in a hostile environment and he's antagonizing and throwing a punch at a dude 2-3 times his size? Can't say he didn't deserve it.

Not to mention the bigger dude was up a row and had all the leverage, reach advantage, size and power advantage, etc. Not smart, not smart at all dolphins guy.

icx
12-01-2010, 04:08 PM
morons

CirclingWagons
12-01-2010, 04:11 PM

I've been here on and off the past few weeks. No need to get all swole, scrah

Slim
12-01-2010, 04:17 PM
What a moron... It actually looks like the guy is wasted. He seems to be staggering all over the place - might explain why he threw the punch in the first place.

DZimmer000
12-01-2010, 04:25 PM
Boxing 101 Kid!!!! KEEP YOUR HANDS UP!!! Remember everyone, the human jaw is not made to take a punch.... And Brandon Marshall guy left his open.

nyjunc
12-01-2010, 04:35 PM
Hate to say this but if that Dolphin fan wasnt trying to act so tough they wouldve left him alone, looks like alot of Raiders fan were actually trying to calm the situation down but he just kept going at it. Sometime u just have to know when to shut the f*ck up and let it slide.

You always have to be careful at road games no matter how big or tough you are you are severely outnumbered.

hooshoops
12-01-2010, 04:40 PM
theres no knockout like the one sergio martinez gave to paul williams couple weeks ago...lol

FinaticalOne
12-01-2010, 04:46 PM
theres no knockout like the one sergio martinez gave to paul williams couple weeks ago...lol

You got that right. I was at that fight, in the second row right behind the reporters. That knockout was brutal.

hooshoops
12-01-2010, 04:52 PM
You got that right. I was at that fight, in the second row right behind the reporters. That knockout was brutal.

yeah...that was a bomb...and williams was starting fast in that fight til he caught that shot...literally looked like he had been shot in the back of the head or something the way he went down...split his lip on the canvas also...martinez gives williams fits...

what that ticket run you???

FinaticalOne
12-01-2010, 05:00 PM
yeah...that was a bomb...and williams was starting fast in that fight til he caught that shot...literally looked like he had been shot in the back of the head or something the way he went down...split his lip on the canvas also...martinez gives williams fits...

Funny you said that because that is exactly how I described it too. I was telling some friends, I thought a sniper was in the building :lol:

FinaticalOne
12-01-2010, 05:02 PM

Didn't have to pay a dime. It was a company perk.

hooshoops
12-01-2010, 05:04 PM
Didn't have to pay a dime. It was a company perk.

nice...was it a full card...or just that one fight???

FinaticalOne
12-01-2010, 05:08 PM
nice...was it a full card...or just that one fight???

Yes, it was a full card. The face value of the ticket was $245.00

Chance29
12-01-2010, 06:01 PM
Who cares some big guy punched a guy who was drunk as hell big deal my little 105lb girlfriend could probably work someone who's drunk off his ***

Jimi
12-01-2010, 06:13 PM
I've been here on and off the past few weeks. No need to get all swole, scrah

No ones getting....swole? Fair enough youve been around, it just amused me you were lookin to find the slightest possible way to rile up Dolphin-land since u obviously cant resort to talking about actual football teams.

CirclingWagons
12-01-2010, 06:29 PM
No ones getting....swole? Fair enough youve been around, it just amused me you were lookin to find the slightest possible way to rile up Dolphin-land since u obviously cant resort to talking about actual football teams.

tbh, You're getting awfully butthurt from one 2-word post. You need thicker skin, broheem. A finfan caught a beatin', life goes on.

DaLionsden189
12-01-2010, 06:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STPWd6-HUAQ

Nublar7
12-01-2010, 06:54 PM
You always have to be careful at road games no matter how big or tough you are you are severely outnumbered.

Except in Miami.

randomname
12-01-2010, 06:58 PM
Except in Miami.
Are you sure about that?

OH WAIT... you mean the visiting team :crazy:

-=DolfanDave=-
12-01-2010, 06:59 PM

and the fins are in 3rd place... whats your point?

napsndreds
12-01-2010, 07:01 PM
Not to mention the bigger dude was up a row and had all the leverage, reach advantage, size and power advantage, etc. Not smart, not smart at all dolphins guy.

lol at dolphins guy. But yeah the guy was out numbered. He should of just turn around and watched the win.
Too many beers

-=DolfanDave=-
12-01-2010, 07:05 PM

looks like you're the one that's trying to rile things up....

CirclingWagons has more knowledge about football in his pinky than you have in your entire body, so I'd take the foot off the pedal 'tough guy'.

Doogstein
12-01-2010, 10:56 PM
He deserved it. He is a Dolfan after all. Those Dolfans...certainly not the smartest people.

Gonzo
12-01-2010, 11:13 PM
He deserved it. He is a Dolfan after all. Those Dolfans...certainly not the smartest people.
Hey look guys! Another frontrunning jest fan watching his mommy's HBO. You chose poorly this year though. But hey, at least you have the Lakers!

Jimi
12-07-2010, 01:22 PM
tbh, You're getting awfully butthurt from one 2-word post. You need thicker skin, broheem. A finfan caught a beatin', life goes on.

Your deflecting. I never gave any indication that i care about a finfan getting K.O.'d. Some Dolphins fans are *******s and deserve it.

All i did was point out that it was funny you try to prod at this because your team sucks and you cant say anything about them.

No tears shed from me.

Jimi
12-07-2010, 01:28 PM
looks like you're the one that's trying to rile things up....

CirclingWagons has more knowledge about football in his pinky than you have in your entire body, so I'd take the foot off the pedal 'tough guy'.

Good lord, you people are sensitive. This is why i stopped frequenting this site as much years ago, ignorant posters like you.

Really, he has more knowledge in his pinky then i do in my body? Tell me again how you know the extent of my football knowledge?

What is wrong with you? You get on my *** because i made a harmless little comment to a Bills-fan "2 wins." Get over yourself mr "tough guy internet bodyguard."

I Know CW is smart poster, i like his stuff. He made a jab, i made a jab. Nothing more. Ill make you a deal, ill take my foot off the pedal if you take your mouth off CW's....nevermind.

godolphins1985
12-07-2010, 01:40 PM
Chill everyone...Jets suck, bills suck, pats suck...lets all kiss and make up lol

godolphins1985
12-07-2010, 01:47 PM
By the way that Fin fan deserved to get knocked out...****ing punk. I was at a Fins game back in 2004 and i had some drunk dolphins fan talking **** so much to Pats fan it was unbearable...There is fine line of let them hear it a tad but it get out of hand some times...We had to put our fellow Fin fan in his place lol.

Ricky'sWeinerBong
12-07-2010, 01:58 PM
that was awesome. Phin fan deserved it. maybe its the guy on this board who bragged about peeing on a Jets fan.

Predaphin
12-07-2010, 02:08 PM
Meanwhile on the field the Dolphins were knocking out the Raiders LMAO!

RUDEbyallMEANS
12-07-2010, 02:17 PM

Add in the fact that everyone bench presses more on the decline bench over the standard and incline bench.

dolpns13
12-07-2010, 03:00 PM
That finfan was a punk *****. Im glad that dude knocked him out! I hope he had a smokin hot girlfirend that breaks up with him because of embarrassment.. That would be funny

SabanHater
12-07-2010, 03:45 PM
I'm sorry... but it's kind of hard to look tough when your wearing orange.