PDA

View Full Version : Jet fans At TGG calling us fans ''pathetic''

Ilovemyfins4eva
12-02-2010, 08:14 AM
http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=61799&page=2

lol, i love how they say we are obsessed with them, yet they obviously must lurk our site quite often if they are talking about our fans when they got a big game with the pats coming up.

SeasonsMusic
12-02-2010, 08:16 AM
could care less :)

Daytona Fin
12-02-2010, 08:47 AM
i hate to say it , but there are a lot of people on finheaven obsessed with the jets this year.

Pinkboy
12-02-2010, 09:04 AM

lol, i love how they say we are obsessed with them, yet they obviously must lurk our site quite often if they are talking about our fans when they got a big game with the pats coming up.

you started this thread, so obviously you are.

Wildbill3
12-02-2010, 09:17 AM
I dont' even visit tgg, I mean seriously it smells like rotting feet over there!

Akronfinfan36
12-02-2010, 09:21 AM
Honestly, they are entitled to talk all the smack that they want. As hard as it is for me to admit, they have the better team. If we were 9-2, you better believe there'd be a ton of people on this board talking shyte.

Chubby
12-02-2010, 09:27 AM
I dont' even visit tgg, I mean seriously it smells like rotting feet over there!
Same here, didnt even follow the link. But if they did call us pathetic, are they incorrect? There are people around here who have to mention or compare the jets in almost every other post.

I hate them as much as the next guy, but come on.
Chubbs

randomname
12-02-2010, 09:28 AM
Just because I hate them doesn't mean I'm obsessed with them. Jets fans have this crazy mentality where any type of hate they receive is automatically either:
A) Obsession
B) Jealousy
C) Tsundere
D) All-of-the-above

What, I can't just hate them because I genuinely dislike them?

Slim
12-02-2010, 09:34 AM
I'm not going to argue... there are a TON of pathetic irrational "fans" on this site.

It's not specific to any fan base - we've seen over time how every team has idiot fans. For whatever reason, ours have decided to come out and play this year more than ever.

Chubby
12-02-2010, 09:38 AM
I'm not going to argue... there are a TON of pathetic irrational "fans" on this site.

It's not specific to any fan base - we've seen over time how every team has idiot fans. For whatever reason, ours have decided to come out and play this year more than ever.
I dont think it started this year, I think it all started the season we were threatening 0-16. Some people went on an emotional bender that I dont think they ever recovered from.
Chubbs

Wildbill3
12-02-2010, 09:38 AM
It makes it pretty hard to argue that someone isn't obsessed with the jets when a.) they visit a jets fan forum, b.) take offense to something said on the jets fan forum, and c.) complain about something said on a jets fan forum on a dolphins fan forum.

Seriously if you didn't care about the jets, why go to thier forum? why start a thread about the jets on this forum?

Pelorus Jack
12-02-2010, 09:39 AM
Their just jealous, the state bird for NJ, the 'Garbage' state, should be the fly.

Adam First
12-02-2010, 09:45 AM
Dolphins fans are big stupid poopie heads!

Of course that has more expletives than that on TGG

icx
12-02-2010, 09:47 AM
i have to agree with them, it does seem like we have possibly the worst fans in the nfl, it makes me sick

MP-Omnis
12-02-2010, 09:57 AM
could care less :)

Really? You could?

DisturbedShifty
12-02-2010, 09:59 AM
Everytime I follow a link to that site all I can think is that they are Raider fans dressed in Green and White. The crap they say on those boards is pretty offensive. But that being said, it makes me wonder how bad our boards would be if there were no admin or mods.

EDIT: Oh, and since their last meeting, the Patriots have been playing much better football. Where as the Jets have been hanging by the skin of their teeth lately. So I think the Pats win that game.

And before you trolls bombard me with "Dolphins this, Dolphins that", I do find it VERY impressive that they have come back to win those games. It just shows, even though he is an agorgant *******, how much trust Ryan and his coaching staff have in his football team. It is something I wish our coaching staff had

nyjunc
12-02-2010, 10:10 AM
I laugh at both threads, the same things you guys say about Jet fans here my fellow Jet fans say about dolphin fans on TGG. People don't seem to realize fans are fans, we kind of are all the same except as Jet fans we don't root for a team that wears fruity colors:D

Chubby
12-02-2010, 10:13 AM
I laugh at both threads, the same things you guys say about Jet fans here my fellow Jet fans say about dolphin fans on TGG. People don't seem to realize fans are fans, we kind of are all the same except as Jet fans we don't root for a team that wears fruity colors:D And we do root for a team that wears rotten Diarreah colors :). Everyone knows the Dark Green Poop is the worst! :).

You know when its dark green your going to be sitting there for awhile.
Chubbs

Wildbill3
12-02-2010, 10:13 AM
I laugh at both threads, the same things you guys say about Jet fans here my fellow Jet fans say about dolphin fans on TGG. People don't seem to realize fans are fans, we kind of are all the same except as Jet fans we don't root for a team that wears fruity colors:D
better than rooting for a team that looks like they are covered in snot.

Pinkboy
12-02-2010, 10:14 AM
you know what junc... after learning about the weather (although I know Brady has been good w/ the snow), the jets having 10 days to prepare as i think it's more beneficial for them than the pats 10 days, and a couple other factors on the pats side of things.. i give the jets closer to a 50/50 chance in this one.

DolfanISS
12-02-2010, 10:16 AM
I used to go to TGG.com from time to time as well as the buffalorange but was turned off to TGG when it was pretty much losked out after the Ravens game. No matter how bad things are here it's never been locked out. I wasnt even going to post, just wanted to see reaction of Jets fans following that game. Guess it was the hype machine for me as I watched every second of hard knocks and was curious how the Jets would fare. When they lost i wanted to see what their fans thought.

I still go to patsfans.com from time to time but that's the only rival fansite I visit at the moment.

PhinFan0202
12-02-2010, 10:17 AM
The whole NFL world is obsessed with the Jets, so it's not really anything new. Their the "It" team in the NFL because they get all the media coverage and they've been winning in dramatic fashion every week. If they weren't the Jets or Pats we would be cheering for them too.

SuperMarksBros.
12-02-2010, 10:19 AM
LOL at theganggreen. Went over there after a win and got banned after a couple of very tame posts. Buch of pu**ies, that was my last trip over there.

That said, some people do seem to have a creepy obsession with that team dating back to last years playoffs.

noworries
12-02-2010, 10:24 AM
They're division rivals so I think its normal. We'd be doing the same thing if the Jets had been looking like the Fins lately.

NY8123
12-02-2010, 10:29 AM
50% of the threads on this site are bull**** why would I go to a rival teams page and troll a place where 95% of the threads would be bull****.

If I wanted to irritate myself to that level I would just marry my ex-wife again.

DphinBillkiller
12-02-2010, 10:37 AM
:jetssuck: meh

Ilovemyfins4eva
12-02-2010, 10:38 AM
the only reason i posted this here is because lots of jet fans come here and saying we are obsessed with them, but its pretty hypocritical when they are doing the same thing on their site. i wanted to respond on tgg to them but i was banned for signing up with an anti jets name, before i even posted anything their which is ridiculous.

in general though, its not secret we hate the jets and why wouldn't we. they are our biggest rivals and play in the same division as us. i mean its fun to rip on our most hated rivals, we can only discuss so much about the dolphins until the next game.

nyjunc
12-02-2010, 10:56 AM
the only reason i posted this here is because lots of jet fans come here and saying we are obsessed with them, but its pretty hypocritical when they are doing the same thing on their site. i wanted to respond on tgg to them but i was banned for signing up with an anti jets name, before i even posted anything their which is ridiculous.

in general though, its not secret we hate the jets and why wouldn't we. they are our biggest rivals and play in the same division as us. i mean its fun to rip on our most hated rivals, we can only discuss so much about the dolphins until the next game.

Can we be honest? Check out the # of Jet threads here and the # of dolphin threads there and let me know what you find.

burger13
12-02-2010, 11:16 AM
Their just jealous, the state bird for NJ, the 'Garbage' state, should be the fly.

GFY

let's keep the hate centered around Jests fans where it belongs......

burger13
12-02-2010, 11:18 AM
Can we be honest? Check out the # of Jet threads here and the # of dolphin threads there and let me know what you find.

and can we also compare the number of Jests fans that frequent here vs the number of Phins fans that frequent there??

I don't think either is uncommon being division rivals and all....

dolpns13
12-02-2010, 11:27 AM
Ive never been over there.. I mean I click on the links you some people post in terms of this thread, but I dont understand why any Dolfan would want to sign up and be a member in their sespool site.

Bumpus
12-02-2010, 12:10 PM
I wouldn't let it bother you.

After all ... by definition, Jets fans are pathetic.

Bumpus
12-02-2010, 12:13 PM
50% of the threads on this site are bull**** why would I go to a rival teams page and troll a place where 95% of the threads would be bull****.

If I wanted to irritate myself to that level I would just marry my ex-wife again.

:lol:
POST OF THE DAY! :up:

Adam First
12-02-2010, 12:15 PM
Just because I hate them doesn't mean I'm obsessed with them. Jets fans have this crazy mentality where any type of hate they receive is automatically either:
A) Obsession
B) Jealousy
C) Tsundere
D) All-of-the-above

What, I can't just hate them because I genuinely dislike them?

I'd never thought I'd see the word "tsundere" on a sports message board...ever...

randomname
12-02-2010, 04:42 PM
I'd never thought I'd see the word "tsundere" on a sports message board...ever...

Well, now you have
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/12/danhenningdealwithit-1.jpg

DzakkH13
12-02-2010, 04:55 PM
The Jest suck!

F*ck the Jets!

Nublar7
12-02-2010, 05:19 PM
I don't really waste my time with other team's message boards. The only one I check regularly is BillsZone, because their constant depression and delusions make me smile. :)

PhinsPhan11
12-02-2010, 05:21 PM
It makes it pretty hard to argue that someone isn't obsessed with the jets when a.) they visit a jets fan forum, b.) take offense to something said on the jets fan forum, and c.) complain about something said on a jets fan forum on a dolphins fan forum.

Seriously if you didn't care about the jets, why go to thier forum? why start a thread about the jets on this forum?
This.

NY8123
12-02-2010, 05:59 PM
I don't really waste my time with other team's message boards. The only one I check regularly is BillsZone, because their constant depression and delusions make me smile. :)

I don't even have to do that, I just give my best bud from Buffalo a call and he will openly admit how arduous it is to be a Bills fan.........

But then I remind him at least he isn't a Jets fan.

KlausC
12-02-2010, 06:11 PM
and can we also compare the number of Jests fans that frequent here vs the number of Phins fans that frequent there??

I don't think either is uncommon being division rivals and all....
There's only 1 or 2 who bother to show up anymore. TGG was infested with fins fans telling us how great they were when the fins were 2-0. I can't figure out why they don't post anymore.

Ilovemyfins4eva
12-02-2010, 08:18 PM
There's only 1 or 2 who bother to show up anymore. TGG was infested with fins fans telling us how great they were when the fins were 2-0. I can't figure out why they don't post anymore.
i would love to post their, i wouldnt be afraid to show up, unfortunately, i was banned for using an anti jet username, without even posting a word. lame.

KlausC
12-03-2010, 01:03 AM
i would love to post their, i wouldnt be afraid to show up, unfortunately, i was banned for using an anti jet username, without even posting a word. lame.

I'm not sure how that happened. Don't know if users need to be approved by an admin before they can post or what. I know moderators don't have to approve new users.

What was your anti-jet name?

Ilovemyfins4eva
12-03-2010, 01:14 AM
I'm not sure how that happened. Don't know if users need to be approved by an admin before they can post or what. I know moderators don't have to approve new users.

What was your anti-jet name?
i believe it was jetsuk4eva, or something like that, nothing to bad.

KlausC
12-03-2010, 10:50 AM

Is "bish" a part of your email address?

mindstate
12-03-2010, 10:54 AM

I don't see what's so offensive about that, you're just repping for the UK Jets fans. ;)

Ilovemyfins4eva
12-03-2010, 12:59 PM
Is "bish" a part of your email address?
no

KlausC
12-03-2010, 02:36 PM
no

Well than your member name doesn't even appear in the members list or the banned list. I don't know how that could happen.

Ilovemyfins4eva
12-03-2010, 03:47 PM
Well than your member name doesn't even appear in the members list or the banned list. I don't know how that could happen.
maybe it was jetssuck4eva, i don't remember exactly, but i do remember trying to log in and i even sent them my email address and it said this address has been banned.

ace_o_spades
12-05-2010, 10:34 PM
Ilovemyfins4eva is a coward!

/thread crossover

Keepiru
12-07-2010, 02:31 PM

ya know i was going to head over there and see what the said, but i cant. They banned my ip on that board.

Ilovemyfins4eva
12-07-2010, 03:51 PM
Ilovemyfins4eva is a coward!

/thread crossoverlol im a coward, u fags shut down ur fan site when things r going bad for u guys and ban any dolphin fan that signs up, yet u guys make sure to flock over here whenever the jets win or fins lose. yes im a coward, and the people at tgg r not. get real.

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

ya know i was going to head over there and see what the said, but i cant. They banned my ip on that board.
they are a bunch of fags their most of them. they shut down their site when they are losing. what a joke.

KlausC
12-07-2010, 05:20 PM
lol im a coward, u fags shut down ur fan site when things r going bad for u guys and ban any dolphin fan that signs up, yet u guys make sure to flock over here whenever the jets win or fins lose. yes im a coward, and the people at tgg r not. get real.

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

they are a bunch of fags their most of them. they shut down their site when they are losing. what a joke.
I have never seen TGG "shut down". This is a claim made by a bunch of people here that so far as I can tell is false. Finheaven often becomes unavailable when the fins lose but I think it's mostly because the server(s) can't handle the load.

Then there was the 2007 season when finheaven was "hacked" and conveniently down for an extended period of time.

HurriPhin
12-07-2010, 05:38 PM
Then there was the 2007 season when finheaven was "hacked" and conveniently down for an extended period of time.

I'm sure it was inconvenient for you. What would you do with your time? TGG? Of course not.

KlausC
12-07-2010, 05:55 PM
I'm sure it was inconvenient for you. What would you do with your time? TGG? Of course not.

Listen up fagitor, I was just pointing out the outright lies and hypocrisy that your douchebag buddy was spewing out of his **** hole. Don't kill yourself when Sanchez takes a ****piss on your defense Sunday, I don't want to miss out on the rampant ignorance you provide.

Ilovemyfins4eva
12-07-2010, 06:55 PM
I have never seen TGG "shut down". This is a claim made by a bunch of people here that so far as I can tell is false. Finheaven often becomes unavailable when the fins lose but I think it's mostly because the server(s) can't handle the load.

that's very interesting because it coincidentally i tried logging on last-night during the game and i couldn't even view the message board. also,other fin fans have said they have tried logging onto the site after a loss and couldnt get on also.

also, the moderators their ban people for the dumbest things. bunch of cowards. u guys can bash our fins on here, but can not taking the bashing back.

Conan
12-07-2010, 07:02 PM
that's very interesting because it coincidentally i tried logging on last-night during the game and i couldn't even view the message board. also,other fin fans have said they have tried logging onto the site after a loss and couldnt get on also.

also, the moderators their ban people for the dumbest things. bunch of cowards. u guys can bash our fins on here, but can not taking the bashing back.

You already admitted to being banned so don't bother with pretending you tried to log on. You didn't even know your username.

And I posted there last night. The times of the posts are on the website. Once again, you're just an idiot

KlausC
12-07-2010, 07:31 PM
You already admitted to being banned so don't bother with pretending you tried to log on. You didn't even know your username.

And I posted there last night. The times of the posts are on the website. Once again, you're just an idiot

His story is a bunch of bull****. I looked for the first three letters he gave and anything resembling it and NOTHING came up. He has no clue what happens at TGG.

YoungLee
12-07-2010, 07:58 PM
His story is a bunch of bull****. I looked for the first three letters he gave and anything resembling it and NOTHING came up. He has no clue what happens at TGG.

Circle jerks, high level of profanity and stupid posting?

Ilovemyfins4eva
12-07-2010, 09:41 PM

i didn't mean logging on as in my user name, i meant to access the site to read and unless u were a member it said u could not even read the boards during the game. sorry i said i tried to log on, i meant access the site.

and i understand Ur frustration, don't worry, most teams usually lose by 42 pts during a game in a season, let alone on natl TV. o wait, no they dont. we have all been telling u here on finheaven that when the jets played a real team u guys would get a reality check. all we heard from u scumbags was that u guys were all that, and made it seem like u were the best team to ever play in the nfl, just like ur fat piece of **** coach does.

well last night u guys got a dose of reality, and although this week will prob be a tough game for us also because we are not to good, i can lock it up that u will deff lose at pitt and chicago bc ur team just isnt built to play with the big boys. sorry that u guys actually have to play real nfl caliber teams this month.

in ur 3 losses to teams over 500 this year, u guys have scored a total of 12 points. pathetic.

Ilovemyfins4eva
12-07-2010, 09:42 PM
ya my story is a bunch of bull****. why the **** would i make up a story that i tried to sign up for tgg and they banned my username? why? i forgot exactly what my username was, this happened a while ago, i remember typing my email address that i had used to sign up and it said it had been banned. i dont understand why you would think i would make it up.

Ilovemyfins4eva
12-07-2010, 10:06 PM
i will admit though the one funny thing on TGG that u jet fans have going is the anti mike francesa thread. although i feel you guys over exaggerate a tad bit to much on how much he hates the jets, it is real funny the way you people make fun of how he speaks. that is a great thread, ill give you guys that.

KlausC
12-07-2010, 11:41 PM
i didn't mean logging on as in my user name, i meant to access the site to read and unless u were a member it said u could not even read the boards during the game. sorry i said i tried to log on, i meant access the site.

and i understand Ur frustration, don't worry, most teams usually lose by 42 pts during a game in a season, let alone on natl TV. o wait, no they dont. we have all been telling u here on finheaven that when the jets played a real team u guys would get a reality check. all we heard from u scumbags was that u guys were all that, and made it seem like u were the best team to ever play in the nfl, just like ur fat piece of **** coach does.

well last night u guys got a dose of reality, and although this week will prob be a tough game for us also because we are not to good, i can lock it up that u will deff lose at pitt and chicago bc ur team just isnt built to play with the big boys. sorry that u guys actually have to play real nfl caliber teams this month.

in ur 3 losses to teams over 500 this year, u guys have scored a total of 12 points. pathetic.

I don't know why you would make it up. I wanted to look at the user that you said got banned to see if I could find out why you were banned. Low and behold your user never existed.

Please. You clowns predict every single week that we're about to lose and that the "Jets collapse" is beginning. Of course you'll be right sometimes, we obviously weren't going undefeated. What a surprise, your post contains more "sure losses" for the Jets. Then you have the balls to pretend like you never make faulty predictions. retard.

I look forward to seeing finheaven crash on Sunday, followed by a cesspool of idiot stick "We could be the #1 seed at 9-7" threads.

Ilovemyfins4eva
12-07-2010, 11:47 PM
I don't know why you would make it up. I wanted to look at the user that you said got banned to see if I could find out why you were banned. Low and behold your user never existed.

Please. You clowns predict every single week that we're about to lose and that the "Jets collapse" is beginning. Of course you'll be right sometimes, we obviously weren't going undefeated. What a surprise, your post contains more "sure losses" for the Jets. Then you have the balls to pretend like you never make faulty predictions. retard.

I look forward to seeing finheaven crash on Sunday, followed by a cesspool of idiot stick "We could be the #1 seed at 9-7" threads.
never did i say we could be the number 1 seed at 9-7. ill admit those threads were retarded. as for my faulty predictions, of course i have gotten some wrong, but the games i ended up getting wrong its not like i predicted u guys to lose and then u guys went out and blew the teams out. u guys could have easily lost all those games if not for some breaks.

i did predict though u guys would beat houston and cincy and be 9-2 going into the pats game and then start the collapse. i predicted u guys would lose to the pats 31-17, and i was called an idiot for saying the pats would win by 2 tds. well i am an idiot, the pats won by a lot more.

fortunately for u guys, if u go 10-6 u guys will deff make the playoffs still, and even if u lose out and went 9-7 u guys would have a decent shot at the playoffs.