PDA

View Full Version : barred from wally world for beatin' his meat..

dreday
12-02-2010, 12:18 PM
link (http://www.timesnews.net/article.php?id=9028052)

The Smoking Gun is reporting that a Florida man arrested after he was caught masturbating in the toy aisle of a Walmart with the aid of a Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue has cut a plea deal that bars him from future visits to the retail giant “or any store where children’s toys are sold,” court records show.

As part of a plea deal to indecent exposure and battery charges, William Tyler Black was sentenced to two years of community control, a more severe version of probation that often includes a curfew. Black, 28, will also be subjected to GPS monitoring, according to a Sarasota Circuit Court document that stipulates “no contact w/ Walmart.”

NY8123
12-02-2010, 01:01 PM
This is no bull**** a local man was caught driving around the parking lot of my home town wacking off to girls walking in the Walmart store. This happened about 6 years ago now(no link is available now) and I promptly gave him the title of:

The Walmart Wacker! The guy in the article above is the new holder of the Walmart Wacker title. ding ding ding.

DphinBillkiller
12-02-2010, 01:29 PM
I saw that on another website. What really gets me is:

Though Black--who claimed he was shopping for a toy for his daughter--assured arresting officers that, “I swear I’m not a pervert,” and offered to clean up his mess,

dreday
12-02-2010, 01:54 PM
apparently that place exudes sex...

Dolfan3773
12-02-2010, 01:56 PM
:sidelol:...wtf?!?!

X-Pacolypse
12-02-2010, 01:59 PM
Gross.