PDA

View Full Version : I love Finheaven so much I want to spurt its babies out of my vajayjay!

Nawledge
12-05-2010, 05:23 PM
Im so sick and tired of this **** already. I live and die by this team, i root for every single player on this roster every sunday. Granted, Henne played badly today but it makes me sick that these so called "fans" are genuinely happy that Henne played bad just so they can say to the people who hoped for the best and defended Henne "i told you so." Im so sick of all the negativity from the same bunch of "fans." When we win and play good these same fans are nowhere to be seen.

Henne played like ****. I hate losing as much as anybody else but you guys all were hoping for Henne to fail. People who wanted Matt Ryan over him wanted him to fail from the start. All so you can say "i told you so?" Your a pathetic bunch. Of course Henne played bad today and hasnt been consistent all year but in no way shape or form am i happy about it like some of you.

And this isnt just referring to Henne. Its anyone who even has just one bad game. Anyone who drops a ball or two in one game. You want to run them out of town. They suck. We shouldve drafted this guy or that guy. This and that. You motherf*ckers are never happy and you never will be so idk what else to tell you. Im just so sick of the constant nitpicking, bickering and overall negativity. I swear to god it seems like some of you prefer the Dolphins to lose so you have something to b*tch about.

Im seriously contemplating leaving this site and joining somewhere else. I do like alot of the fans here like Nublar, Vaark, Finatic, CK and a bunch of other posters who actually know what the **** theyre talking about and dont just come on here to ***** and moan about ****. I come here to talk football not to constantly have to defend a guy because its not the guy you wanted them to draft.

Mostly everyone here knows the people im referring to...

SRM
12-05-2010, 05:26 PM
I know exactly what/who you're talking about man. It's pretty damn bad.

SuperMarksBros.
12-05-2010, 05:28 PM
They'll pretend they're not happy though...

AdamC13
12-05-2010, 05:29 PM
hmmm...****Finheaven. Is that considered cyber-sex?

Henn-e
12-05-2010, 05:30 PM
You people should be ashamed of yourselves!

justdev7
Agreed. There is too much wining often times. I definitely have been a big Henne supporter and hate it when threads like "To all you Henne Homers" pop up after our QB plays poorly. But I think after today I can Finally accept that Henne is not the guy. But he's the best QB we have at this point and I'm going to support him as long as he's the starter.

Myles Fynch
Every QB we've tried since I joined FH four years ago has been torn apart by the fans. Half the country won't like the president, either, no matter who it is. It goes with the territory.

MarshallFin1
gtfo here crybaby.

Daytona Fin
12-05-2010, 05:32 PM
henne had some bad passes, but it really blows my mind how they take him in out of the game and expect him to be in sync. how many other qbs get taken out 1/4 of the game? not too many. the playcalling really doesnt present him with a chance to be a fan favorite. i could understand it , if the wildcat was ripping off 20-30 yards at a time but 5 yards, cmon. lets stick with an nfl offense not a division 1-aa offense. i would really like to see henne in a different offense.

Nawledge
12-05-2010, 05:34 PM
im just so fed up at this point. Its not even fun coming here anymore. The forums are just filled with nonsense threads. Too many of these so called "fans" have popped up recently. This site has gotten to be atrocious over the past year.

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

gtfo here crybaby.

**** you

Jeep
12-05-2010, 05:35 PM
Evaluating Henne's talent and play is just an opinion.. The numbers ands stats can get thrown back n forth until the cows come home, but the bottom line is the evaluating is still left up to your opinion.. and we all know its hard to prove your opinion.. So when Henne plays so poorly, there is some satisfaction that your opinion is right..

SebasMiamiFan
People just need to get their anger out. We all love the Dolphins and want them to succeed. We are all sick of being mediocre for almost a decade now.

X-Pacolypse
Fire Morono!

Twitches Brew
12-05-2010, 05:37 PM
Nawledge: your thoughtful, extended post will not change a thing.

Phins28
12-05-2010, 05:37 PM
Im so sick and tired of this **** already. I live and die by this team, i root for every single player on this roster every sunday. Granted, Henne played badly today but it makes me sick that these so called "fans" are genuinely happy that Henne played bad just so they can say to the people who hoped for the best and defended Henne "i told you so." Im so sick of all the negativity from the same bunch of "fans." When we win and play good these same fans are nowhere to be seen.

Henne played like ****. I hate losing as much as anybody else but you guys all were hoping for Henne to fail. People who wanted Matt Ryan over him wanted him to fail from the start. All so you can say "i told you so?" Your a pathetic bunch. Of course Henne played bad today and hasnt been consistent all year but in no way shape or form am i happy about it like some of you.

And this isnt just referring to Henne. Its anyone who even has just one bad game. Anyone who drops a ball or two in one game. You want to run them out of town. They suck. We shouldve drafted this guy or that guy. This and that. You motherf*ckers are never happy and you never will be so idk what else to tell you. Im just so sick of the constant nitpicking, bickering and overall negativity. I swear to god it seems like some of you prefer the Dolphins to lose so you have something to b*tch about.

Im seriously contemplating leaving this site and joining somewhere else. I do like alot of the fans here like Nublar, Vaark, Finatic, CK and a bunch of other posters who actually know what the **** theyre talking about and dont just come on here to ***** and moan about ****. I come here to talk football not to constantly have to defend a guy because its not the guy you wanted them to draft.

Bye don't let the door hit your vagina.

SR 7
12-05-2010, 05:38 PM
look what this FO is doing, not only causing the locker room to seperate but the fan base as well. FIRE HENNING AND SPARANO NOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINFAN15
12-05-2010, 05:41 PM
Look we all bleed Aqua and Orange.What your seeing at Finheaven is years and years of frustration.The Fans here we all want the team to do well and when you look up and see the Jets and Patriots getting better every year and we just seem to stay the same or get worse.It hurts as a Dolphin fan to suffer in mediocrity.This is the place to vent are frustration.We have had years of nothing to get excited about from so call regime except for the 1st season of playoffs.Everything should have been looking up but instead poor drafting and free agent signings set this team back again.Parcels set this franchise back with his 1980's style of football that does not work in the Nfl anymore you can have a great defense but If you dont have a quarterback you are not going anywhere.He knew he made a mistake in drafting Henne thats why he bailed and let Tony and Jeff to be thrown under the bus.I am sorry to say but its clean house time we will be set back no matter what even if this regimes stays.So I say fresh new thinking is what is needed.

zach attach
12-05-2010, 05:48 PM
So you're able to let your anger out at the "Motherf*ckers" here, but fans can't air out their anger on the play of the qb? That's not really fair, kinda one sided.

twg76
12-05-2010, 05:50 PM
look what this FO is doing, not only causing the locker room to seperate but the fan base as well. FIRE HENNING AND SPARANO NOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. The leadership isn't what it needs to be. Sparano and Henning gone in 2011. Let's do it.

X-Pacolypse
12-05-2010, 05:51 PM
Fire Morono!

zach attach
12-05-2010, 05:54 PM
Dangit fire someone! We got rid of Bonamego to send a message, so Sparano, u need to retire. Send a message! lol!

lbmclean_sj
I am sick of people saying that I am happy because I can't ignore the truth

Adam First
I hate this place too. The moderators don't moderate and the divide between posters is as wide as ever.

Yet there's no other place we can go.

lbmclean_sj
12-05-2010, 05:58 PM
I think Henne sucks, I don't hate him just evaluate him

there is a difference

dlcmdrx
12-05-2010, 06:01 PM
When everybody was critizising John beck for three games on a 1-15 team i knew Henne was not any good from the get go seeing his lack of accuracy.

So im not happy, but you know what?? im not sad either, ive got tons of ignored users that bashed John beck to no end... and its so funny seeing them now...

PhinsPhan11
12-05-2010, 06:05 PM
Fire Henning!!!

Namor
12-05-2010, 06:07 PM

This is where my anger is directed!!!!
Not the players (maybe one or two)or my Dolphin brethen(maybe a few of the newbies)
But this F.O and coaching staff has got to go...
We might have more talent on this team than we know....this staff isn't the one to get it out of them.
Maybe Nolan can stay.

Dolfan5000
12-05-2010, 06:10 PM
The title of this thread sums up my feeling of this board for about a year or two now. I only come here because I'm a dolphins fan and I like to see any news on the team or the like. But this board sucks now. The team is 6-6 and and from the feeling you get on this board you'd think the team was 0-12. Henne sucked today and the team played mediocre. The season might almost be mathematically over but I'm not one to say all this negative stuff. To all you haters and negative nancys GET THE **** OVER IT.

TedSlimmJr
12-05-2010, 06:12 PM

Who will never be happy? Doesn't sound much like you're one to talk...:lol:

The bottom line is, you should've listened to the "morons" that tried to tell you Chad Henne wasn't very good in the first place.... which is REALLY what you're steaming about.

Stop being a blind homer and following every... single... scrub quarterback, incompetent coaching staff, and overrated front office that this organization brings in off a cliff like a sheep and you'll stop feeling so stupid all the time.

You seem to be under the assumption that being a "fan" means you have to be an idiot.... simply not the case...

If you live and die by THIS football team....:lol:.. it's probably a good time take a look at your priorities, and/or find something a helluva lot more dependable to put your faith in or draw enjoyment in... it's not that serious... it's a football game.

Negativity on a message board isn't what the REAL issue is... the REAL issue is that folks like you take all this "fan" sh*t way too seriously. It's not negativity when it's the truth...

Sensible "fans" don't enjoy having a bunch of lollipop lickers pumping sunshine and nonsense up their a** constantly either... all they want is to see the Miami Dolphins do something right for a change and field a winning product... and go about it the RIGHT way..

If you can't handle differing opinions, or people willing to call it like they see it... perhaps football just isn't for you.. and certainly not the internet.

finnns2000
12-05-2010, 06:15 PM
**** OP and **** this team for letting down the fans year after year. **** us!? At least we ****ing care.

SRM
12-05-2010, 06:17 PM
Who will never be happy? Doesn't sound much like you're one to talk...:lol:

The bottom line is, you should've listened to the "morons" that tried to tell you Chad Henne wasn't very good in the first place.... which is REALLY what you're steaming about.

Stop being a blind homer and following every... single... scrub quarterback, incompetent coaching staff, and overrated front office that this organization brings in off a cliff like a sheep and you'll stop feeling so stupid all the time.

You seem to be under the assumption that being a "fan" means you have to be an idiot.... simply not the case...

If you live and die by THIS football team....:lol:.. it's probably a good time take a look at your priorities, and/or find something a helluva lot more dependable to put your faith in or draw enjoyment in... it's not that serious... it's a football game.

Negativity on a message board isn't what the REAL issue is... the REAL issue is that folks like you take all this "fan" sh*t way too seriously. It's not negativity when it's the truth...

Sensible "fans" don't enjoy having a bunch of lollipop lickers pumping sunshine and nonsense up their a** constantly either... all they want is to see the Miami Dolphins do something right for a change and field a winning product... and go about it the RIGHT way..

If you can't handle differing opinons, or people willing to call it like they see it... perhaps football just isn't for you.. and certainly not the internet.

Way to get the point of the post. The point was, certain people only show up when certain players don't perform well, and they only show up to tell people that they were right. I guess you can always be right when you don't show up on the times that you're wrong.

The post has nothing to with faith or anything like that, it's about the pricks only showing up when whatever they say actually happens.

Roonnette
12-05-2010, 06:19 PM
I am so not surprised at this thread. Henne apologists coming after Henne haters.
Henne svcks = proven truth. Truth hurts, but at some point you've gotta face it.

miamiron
12-05-2010, 06:20 PM
Way to get the point of the post. The point was, certain people only show up when certain players don't perform well, and they only show up to tell people that they were right. I guess you can always be right when you don't show up on the times that you're wrong.

The post has nothing to with faith or anything like that, it's about the pricks only showing up when whatever they say actually happens.

Publicist?

thecoordinator
12-05-2010, 06:23 PM
im so sick and tired of this **** already...im so sick of all the negativity from the same bunch of "fans." when we win and play good these same fans are nowhere to be seen. You motherf*ckers are never happy and you never will be so idk what else to tell you. Im just so sick of the constant nitpicking, bickering and overall negativity.

just win baby

TedSlimmJr
12-05-2010, 06:24 PM

Bullsh*t... the only time people like the OP show up is to ***** and complain about the fans bitching and complaining...

The only solution would be to split the website into two categories.... a place where only homers can go and post, blow sunshine and lollipops up each others a** constantly (negative fans not allowed)..

..and a separate forum where only fans who call it like they see it can post (no homers allowed)..

I can guarantee which one the most accurate information in coming out of... and it's going to be the one with the least amount of posters in it...

WVDolphan
12-07-2010, 02:57 AM
I am so not surprised at this thread. Henne apologists coming after Henne haters.
Henne svcks = proven truth. Truth hurts, but at some point you've gotta face it.

The Henne apologists are just butthurt. Thats all.

Id like to point out that this is my first post about Henne since yesterdays game. I dont need to come on after he blows to gloat about anything. Everyone has known my stance for quite sometime on the issue.

The OPs post is simply the stage that comes after denial......anger. He is just taking out the fact that not only does our team blow because our QB is pathetic, but that he was completely suckered in by the morons running this team right now. AGAIN. He probably believed in all the other scrub QBs that have come before Henne and after Marino. So he is simply taking it out on posters who have known Henne blows for sometime now.

Now while there may be some posters who would rather seem the team fail than have Henne play well after they declared he wasnt any good, speaking for myself, Im simply not one of those. I wish Henne would hit some magical switch and he would start dominating from here on out. But, logic tells me that isnt going to happen. If it does, GREAT! All I want is this team to succeed. And that is why I get so frustrated with the team and with posters who couldnt see weeks ago that we need to go in another direction in regards this regime and this QB.

Those posters FINALLY are starting to realize it. Problem is, they simply dont want to admit they were fools and their last resort of having to deny reality is to get angry and throw a shoe at the people who have been ready to move on for a while now. Basically, they are handling it like 7 year olds. 7 year olds who cant spell knowledge. Maybe if they could spell knowledge, it would be the first step in actually getting some.

#1dolphinsfan
12-07-2010, 03:00 AM

i agree with almost everything you said. but the part i bolded isnt true those fans are here to be found they just say that they knew henne was a good QB and once he has a bad game they go back to what they really are

#1dolphinsfan
12-07-2010, 03:02 AM

is henne good no but like he said i go out and i will root for him every sunday he is on the field i am not a big fan of ricky williams but when it comes sunday i am hoping everytime he touchs the ball he is in for a touchdown

JCane
12-07-2010, 03:03 AM
I wanna **** Ke$ha.

Gonzo
12-07-2010, 03:06 AM
I wanna **** Ke$ha.
Meh, I prefer my weiner staying attached and in its original color.

tylerdolphin
12-07-2010, 11:31 AM
I wanna **** Ke$ha.
Im not at all surprised.

tylerdolphin
12-07-2010, 11:34 AM
I hate this place too. The moderators don't moderate and the divide between posters is as wide as ever.

Yet there's no other place we can go.
How are we supposed to moderate in your opinion? Not asking to be a dick, just curious. I think we do a pretty good job. People always want to blame the mods for allowing a thread to stay up if they dont agree with it or think its negative, but we just arent going to shut those down. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Im not going to delete a post because I think the opinion is wrong.

Tunaphish429
12-07-2010, 11:38 AM
Take that!!

X-Pacolypse
12-07-2010, 08:27 PM
I wanna **** Ke$ha.

Meh, she's not that great.

Nawledge
02-01-2011, 07:23 PM
im only in this thread cuz i was looking at my infractions and i got one for the cursing and i decided to look back at it but...

Bullsh*t... the only time people like the OP show up is to ***** and complain about the fans bitching and complaining...

you got to be kidding me bro...i only come here to complain about the fans bitching and complaining? lol ok

The OPs post is simply the stage that comes after denial......anger. He is just taking out the fact that not only does our team blow because our QB is pathetic, but that he was completely suckered in by the morons running this team right now. AGAIN. He probably believed in all the other scrub QBs that have come before Henne and after Marino. So he is simply taking it out on posters who have known Henne blows for sometime now.

and i wasnt in denial about anything. I never had any emotional investment in Henne, only hoped for the best and kept out hope that he could maybe develop into a pretty good QB. Obviously its clear Henne wasnt what we had hoped he would be but the original post was about the people who come out the woodwork when Henne has a really bad game and all the Henne sucks threads. Does everybody need to make their own Henne sucks thread? cant they just post in your 25 threads already made to b*tch about him?

Those posters FINALLY are starting to realize it. Problem is, they simply dont want to admit they were fools and their last resort of having to deny reality is to get angry and throw a shoe at the people who have been ready to move on for a while now. Basically, they are handling it like 7 year olds. 7 year olds who cant spell knowledge. Maybe if they could spell knowledge, it would be the first step in actually getting some.

and good one about the user name

How are we supposed to moderate in your opinion? Not asking to be a dick, just curious. I think we do a pretty good job. People always want to blame the mods for allowing a thread to stay up if they dont agree with it or think its negative, but we just arent going to shut those down. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Im not going to delete a post because I think the opinion is wrong.

I think...for example...around 4 or 5 o clock on a sunday after the game when the 20 or 30 "Chad Henne sucks" threads pop up that they should all be merged into one. No need for 20-30 threads for people to b*tch about the guy, merge them all into one and let them go to town. I dont think a thread should be deleted because it doesnt match your opinion or the majorities opinion or whatever it may be. But i think if people want to b*tch about Chad Henne do it in one of the threads that are already created to do so.

I dont mind when it comes to some other things where someone will create their own thread about something that is already created but the Chad Henne threads get out of hand and really take up the forum(especially after a game).