PDA

View Full Version : The Dolphins Lost Because of D-day

mor911
12-06-2010, 02:00 PM
I hate to be the person to bring this news... But I know why we lost yesterday to an inferior Cleveland Browns team. A lot of people are blaming Chad Henne and his awful passing. Some people are even calling out Dan Henning and his joke of an offense and what he considers play calling. The truth is, these are nothing more than mere pawns in the grande scheme of the things and the way the celestial beings of football make decisions on who will win.

D-day.

You guys may know him. He posses a tool... A power to control the outcome of football games. You think I'm kidding, but ever Dolphins game they've won in the past 5 years were because D-day utilized this tool on each game. What is this tool you ask?

D-day's Jacket.

D-day owns a lucky magical jacket. The recipe is simple. D-day wears the Jacket, Dolphins win. D-day doesn't wear the jacket, Dolphins lose.

I had the extreme pleasure of joining D-day, Matt, and Wildbill at the Dolphins annual Web Weekend. It was a smashing success. Finheaven took home 12 awards. It was truly epic. D-day and I did a hefty amount of alcohol consumption. A lot of people (who will remain unnamed to protect the innocence) did a lot of drinking. There were bars, strip clubs, and booze involved all weekend. Is this why D-day made this fatal decision?

I blame myself.

I am a very close friend of D-diay. I should have made him wear the jacket. How close of friends are we? I saw D-day's penis this weekend. Not in a gay "Wow look at your penis" way... But in a very bromantical "dude your penis is out" kind of way. If you can tell a man his penis is out, you should be able to tell him to wear a damn jacket right? Obviously not.

The moral of the story is: D-day must wear his jacket for life to move on and for the Dolphins to win. Do your part and PM D-day and let him know "Mor says to wear your jacket"

That is all.

Arsenal WV
12-06-2010, 03:05 PM
I always knew it was his fault.

dreday
12-06-2010, 05:26 PM
not good news...

d-day
12-06-2010, 11:45 PM
I hate to be the person to bring this news... But I know why we lost yesterday to an inferior Cleveland Browns team. A lot of people are blaming Chad Henne and his awful passing. Some people are even calling out Dan Henning and his joke of an offense and what he considers play calling. The truth is, these are nothing more than mere pawns in the grande scheme of the things and the way the celestial beings of football make decisions on who will win.

D-day.

You guys may know him. He posses a tool... A power to control the outcome of football games. You think I'm kidding, but ever Dolphins game they've won in the past 5 years were because D-day utilized this tool on each game. What is this tool you ask?

D-day's Jacket.

D-day owns a lucky magical jacket. The recipe is simple. D-day wears the Jacket, Dolphins win. D-day doesn't wear the jacket, Dolphins lose.

I had the extreme pleasure of joining D-day, Matt, and Wildbill at the Dolphins annual Web Weekend. It was a smashing success. Finheaven took home 12 awards. It was truly epic. D-day and I did a hefty amount of alcohol consumption. A lot of people (who will remain unnamed to protect the innocence) did a lot of drinking. There were bars, strip clubs, and booze involved all weekend. Is this why D-day made this fatal decision?

I blame myself.

I am a very close friend of D-diay. I should have made him wear the jacket. How close of friends are we? I saw D-day's penis this weekend. Not in a gay "Wow look at your penis" way... But in a very bromantical "dude your penis is out" kind of way. If you can tell a man his penis is out, you should be able to tell him to wear a damn jacket right? Obviously not.

The moral of the story is: D-day must wear his jacket for life to move on and for the Dolphins to win. Do your part and PM D-day and let him know "Mor says to wear your jacket"

That is all.

It is a pretty ****ing great jacket. And a pretty ****ing great weekend. Hanging out with Channing Crowder Friday night at Eden's strip club was epic. Next Friday we start back off at Hooters Hard Rock. Must.see.Sh-black.again. Those lips, The Mor, were so cozy and comfortable. I just want to lie inside them forever, in the fetal position!

1 dol fan
12-07-2010, 11:15 AM
It is a pretty ****ing great jacket. And a pretty ****ing great weekend. Hanging out with Channing Crowder Friday night at Eden's strip club was epic. Next Friday we start back off at Hooters Hard Rock. Must.see.Sh-black.again. Those lips, The Mor, were so cozy and comfortable. I just want to lie inside them forever, in the fetal position!
You *******! we could have made the play-offs!

You are costing Sparano his job...

Also, do you have a magical wristwatch that makes Henne throw a pick every time you look at it?

tylerdolphin
12-07-2010, 11:47 AM
You *******! we could have made the play-offs!

You are costing Sparano his job...

Also, do you have a magical wristwatch that makes Henne throw a pick every time you look at it?
Nobody checks their watch that often.

Bumpus
12-07-2010, 08:47 PM
Holy crap, a Mor sighting!

PhinzN703
12-09-2010, 11:46 PM
Way to **** us d-day!