PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's Game Is Really Cheering Me Up...

miamirw
12-06-2010, 10:59 PM
I knew the Jets were a phony team. Never thought I would enjoy a game in which the Patriots are dominating but....

And I don't want to hear the injury excuses.

Pinkboy
12-06-2010, 11:03 PM
NYJunc said last week that the Jets have an "excellent chance" to beat the Pats tonight.

He's so stubborn that he didn't want to acknowledge how the Pats haven't lost a home regular season game in 5 years when they have Brady.

He acknowledges now.

Poor guy.

It's always a beautiful sight to see the Jets getting blown out and humiliated on national television.

Ilovemyfins4eva
12-06-2010, 11:03 PM
jets do blow like we all predicted come december when they started to play nfl level teams, but we also cant really talk after losing to the ****in browns with delhomme at qb at home

miamirw
12-06-2010, 11:08 PM
Browns beat the Patriots - badly, and basically beat the Jets were it not for that fumble in overtime by the brown's receiver.

We've got a lot of problems to fix but we haven't been hyped all year.

I would love to see the Jets crash. We can help make that happen still.

Daytona Fin
12-06-2010, 11:13 PM
how come sanchez and holmes arent running around imitating little planes tonight?? i miss that, its so cute.

DolfanISS
12-06-2010, 11:15 PM
Yeah it's like the Pats are the ones with the great corners. Jets WR's juts can't get open. Edwards is about as reliable as Tedd Ginn tonight. Rex was right, the Pats were being sarcastic when they were calling the Jets a great team. I hate the Pats but this is kinda fun to watch. Brady is just amazing, having a smart QB really makes a difference.

Jet Offensive
12-06-2010, 11:17 PM
how come sanchez and holmes arent running around imitating little planes tonight?? i miss that, its so cute.

why have the dolphins not won a play-off game in a decade? you know your team completely sucks when your only joy is watching another team lose. must really suck to be a fins fan for the last 10 years and watch them suck again and again and again.

The Phinisher
12-06-2010, 11:18 PM

I can just imagine the Dolphins doing the Fin over the head celebration like on "Any Given Sunday" when they score a TD. They should adopt that. I loved it when Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas would return a pick 6 and hurl into the endzone like a Dolphin.

madmic21
12-06-2010, 11:20 PM
I watch these plays that the Pats run and say to myself why don't we copy a couple of these. Like the pick routes that was a td. We never run anything that smart.

The Phinisher
12-06-2010, 11:21 PM
why have the dolphins not won a play-off game in a decade? you know your team completely sucks when your only joy is watching another team lose. must really suck to be a fins fan for the last 10 years and watch them suck again and again and again.

As much as i hate to say this, I agree with you.

DolfanISS
12-06-2010, 11:22 PM

Dude, I'm rooting for the Jets but this is sad. The Jets and there fnas talk and talk and this is what we see. This is the great Jets defense? Bart Scott on Wes Welker? Are you kidding me? What's really sad is if I tried to get on TGG right now I would probably not be allowed to log in. That's what was happening during the Ravens game.

Also the Dolphins beat the Colts in the 2000 playoffs. If you're gonna rip us at least be right.

Pinkboy
12-06-2010, 11:23 PM
I watch these plays that the Pats run and say to myself why don't we copy a couple of these. Like the pick routes that was a td. We never run anything that smart.

We have a high school playbook.

We have a high school O-coordinator.

We have a high school head coach.

That's why.

Daytona Fin
12-06-2010, 11:24 PM

whats the matter is your p$$$y sore tonight? yeah it sucks to be finfan but im still here , im not hiding like the rest of the jets homers. always been a dolphin fan always will be through thick and thin.

oh by the way no matter how bad it gets for us , we always got the jets doubled up on super bowls.

Jet Offensive
As much as i hate to say this, I agree with you.

it does look like the jets aren't ready for the big time though. rex looking like an idiot with his challenges and the offenss looking like scrubs. you guys think hennign is bad? b schitty is teh suck as well.

DolfanISS

Or just moving are best WR around. The Jets are trying to lock Revis on Welker but cannot. If this was us it would be Revis on Marshall all game no creativity at all.

madmic21
12-06-2010, 11:25 PM

LMAO what are you doing in here. Funny that a Jets fan needs to be in a Fin sight when his team is getting routed.

Pinkboy
12-06-2010, 11:25 PM
I hope the Pats don't let up and decide to play conservative Dolphins football.

I want to see the Pats hang 50 on that overrated Jets defense.

madmic21
12-06-2010, 11:26 PM
it does look like the jets aren't ready for the big time though. rex looking like an idiot with his challenges and the offenss looking like scrubs. you guys think hennign is bad? b schitty is teh suck as well.

Not even close Henning is beyond bad.

Jet Offensive
12-06-2010, 11:26 PM
whats the matter is your p$$$y sore tonight? yeah it sucks to be finfan but im still here , im not hiding like the rest of the jets homers. always been a dolphin fan always will be through thick and thin.

oh by the way no matter how bad it gets for us , we always got the jets doubled up on super bowls.

nah not really. do you think if my ***** was sore i would come here where i know you guys would be talking mad ****? it's just football.......jets win or jets lose i still have my real life that doesn't change. this is just a form of entertainment. i don't let it ruin my day.

CirclingWagons
12-06-2010, 11:27 PM
<--rooting for the Jets, tbh

Ilovemyfins4eva
12-06-2010, 11:28 PM
although the jets blow and r going to lose, this is the kind of luck they are getting all year. tomlinson fumbles, goes right into a pats hands and somehow bounces back into tomlinsons hand

Daytona Fin
12-06-2010, 11:28 PM
nah not really. do you think if my ***** was sore i would come here where i know you guys would be talking mad ****? it's just football.......jets win or jets lose i still have my real life that doesn't change. this is just a form of entertainment. i don't let it ruin my day.

what the hell are you doing on a dolphin website during a jets game anyways. we see where your priorities lie. i rarely come here during fins games , i cant even fathom being on any website during a fins game.

Jet Offensive
12-06-2010, 11:29 PM
LMAO what are you doing in here. Funny that a Jets fan needs to be in a Fin sight when his team is getting routed.

so i can read all the doom and gloom crap the whole time? the damn board i go to went down also. probabl;y because of a massive amount of chicken littel fans clogging the board with their sky is falling posts.

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Pinkboy
12-06-2010, 11:32 PM
so i can read all the doom and gloom crap the whole time? the damn board i go to went down also. probabl;y because of a massive amount of chicken littel fans clogging the board with their sky is falling posts.

so you'd rather go to a dolphins board and hearing how we think you suck too ?

72champagne
12-06-2010, 11:35 PM
suck it, u loser jets. bwahahaha. you'll never see a super bowl.

Ilovemyfins4eva
12-06-2010, 11:36 PM
i just went to see what people are saying on tgg and damn, how lame is it to not let anyone view the forums during the game when they are losing, yet their fans have no problem coming on here bashing the fins after we lose, or when the jets win. i didnt think they could be that big of cowards.

o ya nice throw ''SANCHIZE'', WE MAY NOT HAVE A QB, BUT U GUYS DONT EITHER.

Ilovemyfins4eva
12-06-2010, 11:38 PM
8 Straight games with an int for the great Sanchez

CA Dolfan
12-06-2010, 11:39 PM
Love seeing Sancheeze suck ir!

Daytona Fin
12-06-2010, 11:40 PM
i just went to see what people are saying on tgg and damn, how lame is it to not let anyone view the forums during the game when they are losing, yet their fans have no problem coming on here bashing the fins after we lose, or when the jets win. i didnt think they could be that big of cowards.

thats how jet fans roll. you didnt know that? they call us fickle but they are like turtles when its not going their way.

Daytona Fin
12-06-2010, 11:41 PM
damn why didnt we draft hernandez?

Ilovemyfins4eva
12-06-2010, 11:44 PM
damn why didnt we draft hernandez?
bc we could get linemen instead,dont u know better, lol? why get playmakers

Roman529
12-06-2010, 11:45 PM
Wow this is getting ugly. I think the Jets are going to get beat next week as well.

YoungLee
12-06-2010, 11:45 PM

lol. you made me realize how ghey that is when they do it

Ilovemyfins4eva
12-06-2010, 11:46 PM
although it means **** now, i feel we can beat the jets , but their defense is real scary and they do got sanchez:lol::lol:

emeraldfin
12-06-2010, 11:46 PM
Man this is getting ugly.

DolfanISS
12-06-2010, 11:50 PM
NAH we won't beat the Jets next week. Our offense will not confuse them like New Englands.

vaneasy2338
12-06-2010, 11:50 PM
The funny thing is that some of our more intelligent posters on here vehemtly defend dirty sanchez despite his consistent ability to put up games like this. Sanchez's bad is so much worse than Henne's bad, and look at the talent Sanchez has to work with. This isn't meant to be a post defending Henne, it's meant to show how bad Sanchez really is.

vaneasy2338
12-06-2010, 11:52 PM
how come sanchez and holmes arent running around imitating little planes tonight?? i miss that, its so cute.Did you see McCourtey just do that after his pick? Haha classic. I swear if I see one more Jet do that gay celebration esp. Sanchez I might have to punch a baby.

Daytona Fin
12-06-2010, 11:54 PM
wow the pats are making cole slaw out of the jets D

YoungLee
12-06-2010, 11:55 PM
Did you see McCourtey just do that after his pick? Haha classic. I swear if I see one more Jet do that gay celebration esp. Sanchez I might have to punch a baby.

i didnt catch it but thats awesome

Roman529
12-06-2010, 11:56 PM
I hope they run it up on the Jests. I got Woodhead as one of my FF running backs....that was sweet.

YoungLee
12-06-2010, 11:56 PM
omg we need a brady

Roman529
12-06-2010, 11:57 PM
Is JT playing? Or is he still hiding in the locker room? Anyone?

Ilovemyfins4eva
12-06-2010, 11:57 PM
lol, i predicted a week ago in one thread on here the jets would lose 31-17, looks like i was to generous.

Roman529
12-06-2010, 11:58 PM
omg we need a brady

Cam Newton. :up:

studsatele
12-06-2010, 11:58 PM
Only thing better than watchin Miami win. Is the Jets gettin BLOWN OUT. I dont care, let N.E. reign for now. Its waaaayyyy better than the Jets. Fukem!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miamirw
12-07-2010, 12:00 AM
How bout thirty more points. Wear that Jet d down to a nub...

Roman529
12-07-2010, 12:00 AM
New England is going to be very hard to beat this year if they keep playing like this. You cannot allow Brady that much time.

madmic21
12-07-2010, 12:01 AM
Thats what good play design gets you people wide open in the end zone. If that was our O we would have ran 3 plays that would have made Tecmo Bowl look complicated then kick a FG.

madmic21
12-07-2010, 12:03 AM
New England is going to be very hard to beat this year if they keep playing like this. You cannot allow Brady that much time.

Been saying this for about 3 weeks. Their O is so good. And there D while it has statistical low ratings is good enough with Brady and CO

emeraldfin
12-07-2010, 12:04 AM
YOu know, this result could work in the Dolphins favour. With the Jets coming off a moral shattering loss in their biggest game this season, to a divisional rival, they could come out flat against us. Factor in also they will have a short week and you may have a shock on your hands.

miamirw
12-07-2010, 12:04 AM
I'm still trying to figure out why we tore down the interior of a great rushing Oline? If it ain't broke....

Even if Grove, Smiley and Thomas were injury prone, there's no salary cap this year. Why not keep all of them for depth?????!!!!!

PASQUALE
12-07-2010, 12:06 AM
Wow this is getting ugly. I think the Jets are going to get beat next week as well.

The Yets will always be the Yets. They will crash and burn 4 straight losses are coming up 9-7. This is their downfall game. They do it every year and will do it again.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

YoungLee
12-07-2010, 12:08 AM
yes.

miamirw
12-07-2010, 12:08 AM
Sanchez is a below average QB. He has a great D and what was supposed to be a decent O line and he has a game like this????!!!

Makes Henne look better. I'm just saying....

miamirw
12-07-2010, 12:09 AM
there's still 11 minutes left in this game.

Time for more popcorn.

Daytona Fin
12-07-2010, 12:10 AM
The Yets will always be the Yets. They will crash and burn 4 straight losses are coming up 9-7. This is their downfall game. They do it every year and will do it again.

who is that in your sig? he looks familiar

madmic21
12-07-2010, 12:11 AM

Jets are lucky to have the record that they do. What 4 squeakers before this. Jets really aint good. Only real difference is Sanchez has a least done enough to take advantage of their strengths. Albeit through the slant to Holmes.

Roman529
12-07-2010, 12:12 AM
Pass the popcorn and the nachos......this is entertaining!!!!!!!!!!!!!

madmic21
4th pick anyone?

YoungLee
I know the pats are good, but I think its safe to say the jets arent good. They suck pretty bad actually.

Daytona Fin
12-07-2010, 12:15 AM

they should have 7 losses now.

Dtronic
Come on make it 50+

Ilovemyfins4eva
who would have thought that when we lost by 27 pts to the pats on monday night that, that would not be the pats biggest margin of victory on monday night football this year, let alone overall.

Ilovemyfins4eva
12-07-2010, 12:16 AM
the jets are getting everything they deserve tonight. although we wont make it, lets hope for the jets to collapse like we all predicted. sadly, they have such a big cushion for the wildcard, they will deff make it even if they lose 3 of their final 4 games, and can make it even if they lose out and finish 9-7 sadly

Boy From School
12-07-2010, 12:17 AM
This goes to show you how important the offensive line is.

Dtronic
12-07-2010, 12:18 AM
This goes to show you how important the offensive line is.

We had a good line last year.

YoungLee
12-07-2010, 12:19 AM
quick, time to score points in garbage time to not look as terrible as we really are, Dirty sanchez thought to himself.

Roman529
12-07-2010, 12:23 AM
For some reason I cannot log into the Jet's Gang Green message board at this time..it seems to be overloaded. =)

miamirw
12-07-2010, 12:24 AM
I wish they would just focus on Rex Ryan's face the rest of the game. What a clown.

PASQUALE
12-07-2010, 12:24 AM
who is that in your sig? he looks familiar

Nubular 7 made that for me. Awesome!!

YoungLee
12-07-2010, 12:25 AM
For some reason I cannot log into the Jet's Gang Green message board at this time..it seems to be overloaded. =)

Do you think theyre crying over there?

das8929
12-07-2010, 12:25 AM
This has almost made me forget yesterdays loss :D. Lose by 42!! Lmao

SpurzN703
12-07-2010, 12:29 AM

You aren't wrong so your point is already a failed idea. You guys haven't won anything even longer than this **** franchise so it's like comparing your dog **** to my cat ****.

At the end of it, it's all the same. Worthless.

miamirw
12-07-2010, 12:29 AM
how bout another pick for Sanchez? Polish that QB Passer rating.

PatDog
12-07-2010, 12:30 AM
The Pats fans yelling overated warms my heart

SpurzN703
12-07-2010, 12:31 AM

If you had a life, explain how exciting it is since you're here on a Dolphins site at almost midnight on a Monday evening.

Fuerue
12-07-2010, 12:35 AM
Wow, BB just schooled Ryan on how to prepare for a game. Jets were completely unprepared. Dropping passes, missing field goals, complete breakdowns in coverage, stupid penalties, turnovers, no pressure, man the list just goes on and on. Got to hand it to the Pats, they came to ball and they took it to us pretty heavily. I just came here to take my abuse, it has been pretty pro-jet here for a long time, and based on the current situation of Miami, I thought it would be nice to accept the crow dinner based on tonights humiliation. Go ahead and drop the hammer, I will read every line, you guys have earned some smack for the tough losses this year, and maybe you guys saw enough after tonights disaster to make it a game next week. Have at it!

Roman529
12-07-2010, 12:36 AM
The Phins have given up 238 points in their 12 games....the Jets have given up 233 points now in 12 games.

The Jets D is all hype and so is Sanchise and their offense.

Boy From School
12-07-2010, 12:36 AM
Is Rex gonna say "We made their quarterback look like Dan Marino" again in the postgame press conference?

Roman529
12-07-2010, 12:39 AM
Jets worse loss since MIAMI beat them 45-3.

Ilovemyfins4eva
12-07-2010, 12:40 AM
The Pats fans yelling overated warms my heart
thanks for the beating u put on the jets. u beat us by 27 on mnf, and yet we still were not ur biggest margin of victory on mnf this season, lol bc u put a whopping on those ******* jets. good job.

Daytona Fin
12-07-2010, 12:40 AM
Wow, BB just schooled Ryan on how to prepare for a game. Jets were completely unprepared. Dropping passes, missing field goals, complete breakdowns in coverage, stupid penalties, turnovers, no pressure, man the list just goes on and on. Got to hand it to the Pats, they came to ball and they took it to us pretty heavily. I just came here to take my abuse, it has been pretty pro-jet here for a long time, and based on the current situation of Miami, I thought it would be nice to accept the crow dinner based on tonights humiliation. Go ahead and drop the hammer, I will read every line, you guys have earned some smack for the tough losses this year, and maybe you guys saw enough after tonights disaster to make it a game next week. Have at it!

that was nice of you to report to a dolphins website after that butt whippin.at least you know who wears the pants in the afc east. now run along, your crow wold be better served at a patsies site though.

ace_o_spades
12-07-2010, 12:41 AM
You know it's sad when Dolphins fans are enjoying a Patriots victory more than Patriots fans are. **** it tho enjoy it, the Jets played like absolutely horse **** in every phase of the game.

Ilovemyfins4eva
12-07-2010, 12:43 AM
You know it's sad when Dolphins fans are enjoying a Patriots victory more than Patriots fans are. **** it tho enjoy it, the Jets played like absolutely horse **** in every phase of the game.
i understand why ur here, bc ur fan site cowardly shuts down when u guys lose. make fun of our fans all u want, but at least we take abuse and we dont shut our site down when things go bad.

o ya, i forgot to mention. sanchez blows, as does the jets d.

DolfanISS
12-07-2010, 12:44 AM
I will not enjoy it at work tomorrow.

Daytona Fin
12-07-2010, 12:46 AM

its sad that you are here pouting

dreday
12-07-2010, 01:04 AM
I knew the Jets were a phony team. Never thought I would enjoy a game in which the Patriots are dominating but....

And I don't want to hear the injury excuses.

tonights game was over when the jets fell behind...

mindstate
12-07-2010, 01:08 AM
I know you guys are going to rag on the Jets so have at it because they probably had it coming. But honestly the outcome of this game tells me more about the Patriots than it does the Jets. They're back to their 2007 form and right now the NFL landscape is basically the Pats then everybody else.

But yeah, enjoy yourselves. I know how you guys love your Jets losses. ;)

HeartbreakKid28
12-07-2010, 02:15 AM
We aren't the only ones. Plenty of Giants fans were celebrating this...a huge New England victory. It's rare to find New York Giants fans celebrating a Patriots win. I think it has to do with the constant Super Bowl talk since 2008...people get tired of it. [Partly due to the media]

I remember in 2006 plenty of Dolphins fans wanted the Jets to knock the Patriots off their perch (and lose after that)...things have changed after Brett and then Rex came to town.

HurriPhin
12-07-2010, 05:09 AM
Fantastic game. Wow, and I thought we had QB issues. LOL. Dirty sucks.

Ilovemyfins4eva
12-07-2010, 09:33 AM
Fantastic game. Wow, and I thought we had QB issues. LOL. Dirty sucks.
dirty does suck, but we still do got qb issues.

fin13
12-07-2010, 10:49 AM
Sanchez QB rating 27.8 Not even Henne could beat that

Daytona Fin
12-07-2010, 11:03 AM
wow last nite ,the jets gave up the same amount of tds as we did in the last 4 games.

truthbtold
12-07-2010, 12:17 PM
What a bunch of dopes on here ... seriously.
You REALLY don't think we're a good team?
Let's see what happens to the Dolphins when they come to our house on Sunday.
And let's see if you can FINALLY stop this QB of ours who sucks.

Can't wait to see you on Sunday.
Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time ...

Daytona Fin
12-07-2010, 12:21 PM

i guess gang green is still closed

AphexPhin
12-07-2010, 01:59 PM
Always great seeing the Jets get their *** kicked. However, the Pats are gonna be insanely hard to beat for years to come(which depresses me lol).

Something that I noticed was that the Jets have only beat one team this year that has a record above .500. Wow, wasnt aware of that.

Ilovemyfins4eva
12-07-2010, 03:54 PM
for all u fin fans who didnt here today, rex ryan compared his 2010 jets team to the 1985 bears. i was cracking up, mike francesa is ripping into ryan about that and rightfully so. that clown compares this team to the 1985 team, arguably the greatest team of all time. arguably.

mrodriguez4096
12-07-2010, 04:43 PM
for all u fin fans who didnt here today, rex ryan compared his 2010 jets team to the 1985 bears. i was cracking up, mike francesa is ripping into ryan about that and rightfully so. that clown compares this team to the 1985 team, arguably the greatest team of all time. arguably.

He really said that????? Is he insane?? LOL, that's just too good to be true. I am trying to understand how he can possibly believe that. What about this years Jets reminds him of the 85' Bears? That they both played with helmets on? Because I am having a hard time understanding what he can find to compare.

Ilovemyfins4eva
12-07-2010, 05:00 PM
He really said that????? Is he insane?? LOL, that's just too good to be true. I am trying to understand how he can possibly believe that. What about this years Jets reminds him of the 85' Bears? That they both played with helmets on? Because I am having a hard time understanding what he can find to compare.
ya, jet fans will try and spin it saying he didnt really say that, but even to mention the jets in the same sentence as the 85 bears is comical. im sure u can find a transcript of exactly what he said, but basically he made a reference of how to the 1985 bears lost a monday night game and got embarrassed on national TV, and that they still went on to win the superbowl.

fin13
12-07-2010, 05:18 PM

We will stop your running game and Sanchez will give away the game, you've been weight measure and found wanting.
The Jets are a fraud