PDA

View Full Version : Scary thought

Patrick_Bateman
12-06-2010, 11:49 PM
The Pats are arguably playing the best football of anybody at the moment, and they are loaded in the upcoming draft, not to mention that they are young defensively and should only get better with time. I didn't believe all that nonsense in the offseason proclaiming they were done blah blah blah, but I must admit they look scary good at the moment. Hope whoever is in charge of this franchise over the next couple of years really knows what they are doing, or we might be entering another painful decade.

mindstate
12-07-2010, 12:25 PM
The luxury of having a HOF QB is you can rebuild your team from the ground up and still remain competitive or even dominant. The Colts and Patriots have been doing this for years.

AphexPhin
12-07-2010, 01:57 PM
I flat out envy the Pats organization. Every year critics keep saying their reign is coming to an end but every year the critics are wrong. They reload and always remain competitive.

Its just mind boggling. They find a little white midget runningback off the street and he is tearing it up. Just unbelievable.

SpurzN703
12-12-2010, 10:55 PM
It feels like the Pats will be good for the rest of my life. I no likey that thought

Clipse
12-13-2010, 09:34 AM
The luxury of having a HOF QB is you can rebuild your team from the ground up and still remain competitive or even dominant. The Colts and Patriots have been doing this for years.

This. Until Brady and Belichek retire, the Patriots will be right in the thick of things every year.

Tailgater
12-13-2010, 10:19 AM
I have to agree with you. The bad news for the afc east (& the NFL), is both Brady & Belichek look like they're in it for the long haul.

BB seems to be enjoying this season more than any other. I think it's because he's back concentrating on the defensive side and has a bunch of young guys he can mold into his ideal player.

As a Pats fan, I'm in heaven. To be able to enjoy this amazing ride is incredible. If we can eke out another 5 - 10yrs of this, I'll continue to drag my fat butt to Gillette in the cold, the rain, etc.

This. Until Brady and Belichek retire, the Patriots will be right in the thick of things every year.

SpurzN703
12-13-2010, 10:22 AM
I have to agree with you. The bad news for the afc east (& the NFL), is both Brady & Belichek look like they're in it for the long haul.

BB seems to be enjoying this season more than any other. I think it's because he's back concentrating on the defensive side and has a bunch of young guys he can mold into his ideal player.

As a Pats fan, I'm in heaven. To be able to enjoy this amazing ride is incredible. If we can eke out another 5 - 10yrs of this, I'll continue to drag my fat butt to Gillette in the cold, the rain, etc.

Live it up now man b/c it'll end some day. Never forget how great it feels!