PDA

View Full Version : We'll I guess the Jest's are happy the Dolphins are coming to town.

DirkDiggler
12-07-2010, 01:39 AM
I really want to get jacked for this game but I have a bad feeling.

JCane
12-07-2010, 01:41 AM
Jets were just embarrassed on Monday Night Football. Rex Ryan is going to literally eat some guys during a film session. The Jets are going to more focused this week than any.

The Jets will be looking to take their frustrations out on us this Sunday.

We're in deep **** lol.

PhinsPhan11
12-07-2010, 01:44 AM
I was thinking this during the game. The Jets are having a very bad game and are going to take it out at home against a division rival. Hopefully we can still win.

jvw
12-07-2010, 01:48 AM
I think the Jets are about to go in the tank.....The havent looked good since they beat us and NE early this yr. They should have lost to the Lions, Browns and Tenn after they got shut out by GB, going into the NE game......that *** whooping NE gave them will last the rest of the season........If we can beat them, then they have Pitt and the Bears and end with the Bills......they will come out to run up the score on us but if we can find a way to beat them we might catch them for the wildcard........like i said earlier this yr, don't worry about the Jets, the Devil is just having some fun lol

WVDolphan
12-07-2010, 01:49 AM
Actually I have a good feeling that we can win this game. And not because the Jets just got destroyed.

I feel like we matchup pretty well with the Jets. We have some things we can take advantage of against them. I think our D will come to play and hopefully we can force some errors on Sanchez. If we do that and take advantage of a couple of mismatches we have against their D, we should be able to win a close game.

MadDog 88
12-07-2010, 01:51 AM
Actually I have a good feeling that we can win this game. And not because the Jets just got destroyed.

I feel like we matchup pretty well with the Jets. We have some things we can take advantage of against them. I think our D will come to play and hopefully we can force some errors on Sanchez. If we do that and take advantage of a couple of mismatches we have against their D, we should be able to win a close game.

Correct but we have to run the ball and limit Henne's chances of taking us out of the game.

WVDolphan
12-07-2010, 01:52 AM
What would be great is to see the Jets lose 3 in a row starting with this tonight and fall to 9-5. If that happens, they could find themselves fighting with a team or two from the AFC South and AFC West for that last wildcard. Its not impossible that the Chargers, Colts, and Jags could all be 8-6 in two weeks and the Chiefs be at 9-5. If that happens, the Jets will need to come up with at least one win in the last two games to get in, possibly having to win their last 2.

WVDolphan
12-07-2010, 01:56 AM
Correct but we have to run the ball and limit Henne's chances of taking us out of the game.

Well OBVIOUSLY and absolutely. Ive been saying that for weeks.

But, Henne does seem to perform well against the Jets and thats because they cant get pressure with just 4 guys. They have to send 5 and 6 guys in order to get pressure. When they do that, they leave a couple of guys 1 on 1 out there. This allows Henne to get the ball out quick since he dosent have to really make a lot of decisions. Usually the primary is 1 on 1 and he can just throw it to him. We have guys that can create mismatches against some of their defensive players in those situations. Thats why Henne usually does ok against the Jets.

But, yes we still need to run it some in this game and be effective in doing so. That will be the tough task. Brandon Marshall being healthy and playing in this game will be huge for us. We need him out there. If he is out there, Bess, Hartline, and Fasano have some opportunities vs guys not named Revis. We should be able to score a little.

PASQUALE
12-07-2010, 01:59 AM
The Yets annual crash and burn game has arrived. This was their downfall game folks. They are going to take us lightly and we will come away with a 3 point win 20 - 17.

Pinkboy
12-07-2010, 02:00 AM
I think the Jets are about to go in the tank.....The havent looked good since they beat us and NE early this yr. They should have lost to the Lions, Browns and Tenn after they got shut out by GB, going into the NE game......that *** whooping NE gave them will last the rest of the season........If we can beat them, then they have Pitt and the Bears and end with the Bills......they will come out to run up the score on us but if we can find a way to beat them we might catch them for the wildcard........like i said earlier this yr, don't worry about the Jets, the Devil is just having some fun lol

Not this sh*t again.

vaneasy2338
12-07-2010, 02:05 AM
Jets were just embarrassed on Monday Night Football. Rex Ryan is going to literally eat some guys during a film session. The Jets are going to more focused this week than any.

We're in deep **** lol.Are you seriously talking up the Jets after a 42 point beatdown on a Dolphins website, really? Your lovefest with dirty sanchez was bad enough. Now you just talk up the Jets in general, ok?

jvw
12-07-2010, 02:08 AM
Not this sh*t again.

Yep, and will continue until we are officially elimanated........Never Quit-I hope the team things this way and not quit with 4 games left in the season.....crazier thinks have happened.....ask the Jets last yr when they backed into the playoffs and ended up playing in the championship game......

vaneasy2338
12-07-2010, 02:10 AM

But, Henne does seem to perform well against the Jets and thats because they cant get pressure with just 4 guys. They have to send 5 and 6 guys in order to get pressure. When they do that, they leave a couple of guys 1 on 1 out there. This allows Henne to get the ball out quick since he dosent have to really make a lot of decisions. Usually the primary is 1 on 1 and he can just throw it to him. We have guys that can create mismatches against some of their defensive players in those situations. Thats why Henne usually does ok against the Jets.

But, yes we still need to run it some in this game and be effective in doing so. That will be the tough task. Brandon Marshall being healthy and playing in this game will be huge for us. We need him out there. If he is out there, Bess, Hartline, and Fasano have some opportunities vs guys not named Revis. We should be able to score a little.Henne's success against the Jets is because the Jets are too stubborn to play any coverage different than man-to-man with a single high safety. The Raiders have been the same way this season and Henne played well against them. Henne is pretty good against man-to-man, it's the shell looks that give him fits. That single high man-to-man is looking a lot more beatable with Leonard out. Definately will create some mismatches for us.

JCane
12-07-2010, 02:10 AM
Are you seriously talking up the Jets after a 42 point beatdown on a Dolphins website, really? Your lovefest with dirty sanchez was bad enough. Now you just talk up the Jets in general, ok?

I also called this beatdown of the Jets tonight. I also told people here how Belichick would neutralize the Jets blitz. I was dead on.

Maybe I just know what I'm talking about?

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/12/2wghira-1.png

WVDolphan
12-07-2010, 02:11 AM
Not this sh*t again.

People need to quit. The Ravens and Jets will both finish with at least 10 wins. Not to mention the Chargers and the Chiefs may as well.

We have not shot to make the playoffs at this point. Realistically, we shouldnt be on the graphic when the networks show the playoff hunt chart.

We could win out and our chances of making it are almost non existant. Not to mention the chances of us winning out are almost non existant as well. Have these people watched our offense?

Were talking about a team with ONE home victory so far this year. And that ONE home win came against a team that is pretty much in the tank right now. We are 12 games into the season. We have ONE home win.

In the meantime, Matty Ice cant seem to lose at home. And given the fact they still have 2 games left on their schedule with Carolina, they have pretty much clinched the division and likely homefield througout in the NFC. Even if they lose to New Orleans, they will hold the tiebreaks so long as they beat Carolina twice and get to either 12-4 or 13-3. Hell, they are likely to beat New Orleans anyway considering its at home where they simply dont lose.

Although its possible they lose at home in the playoffs, reality is they will be favored in every game they play the rest of the way. And that means its a damn good shot they represent the NFC in the Super Bowl. Thats right....Matty Ice in the Super Bowl in year 3. But, we have Jake Long. So I guess its obvious we made the right move there.

vaneasy2338
12-07-2010, 02:12 AM
I also called this beatdown of the Jets tonight. I also told people here how Belichick would neutralize the Jets blitz. I was dead on.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/12/2wghira-1.pngYea dirty sanchez is pretty good.

WVDolphan
12-07-2010, 02:18 AM
Henne's success against the Jets is because the Jets are too stubborn to play any coverage different than man-to-man with a single high safety. The Raiders have been the same way this season and Henne played well against them. Henne is pretty good against man-to-man, it's the shell looks that give him fits. That single high man-to-man is looking a lot more beatable with Leonard out. Definately will create some mismatches for us.

Definately. Good post. You observed that well. I really think we have a good chance to win on Sunday. The short week wont matter much since the two teams are familiar with each other. I think the fact they got destroyed does hurt us a little because they will certainly be ready to play. But, I still think it comes down to matchups and I simply feel they have some defensive players that we can exploit in 1 on 1 matchups.

Also, just as the Jets will be fired up and ready to perform after taking that beating tonight, you know Henne will also be primed to bounce back from one of his worst performances ever. He does play well against the style of defense the Jets bring because it suites his abilities.

Leonard is a HUGE loss for the Jets. That just means one more player on their defense who is below average out there.

There are things we can take advantage of and I expect we will. But, we need to be able to run the ball well when we do attempt to. That is not easy vs. the Jets. But, this game is one we should feature our usually inept passing attack.

If we play well enough on defense to stop the run, limit big passing plays from them, and force one or two mistakes from Sanchez, we win. If we hold them under 20, we could win this with a bunch of FGs.

JCane
12-07-2010, 02:19 AM
You'd rather have Chad Henne than Mark Sanchez?

Pleeeease say yes.

:lol:

Mark Sanchez is pretty good. Not bad for a second year guy. He hasn't figured everything out just yet. He folded tonight. But he was also facing an elite team. Mark Sanchez is a good QB. He's not great. But he falls into that good category. 16TD's and 8 INT's coming into tonight. Not too bad.

vaneasy2338
12-07-2010, 02:26 AM

Pleeeease say yes.

Mark Sanchez is pretty good. Not bad for a second year guy. He hasn't figured everything out just yet. He folded tonight. But he was also facing an elite team. Mark Sanchez is a good QB. He's not great. But he falls into that good category. 16TD's and 8 INT's coming into tonight. Not too bad.:rotfl1:Probably the funniest post I've ever read on here.

JCane
12-07-2010, 02:29 AM
You obviously don't do a lot of reading here.

You want Mark Sanchez to suck. That's the problem. If Sanchez played for any team other than the Jets or a division rival, no one here would talk at length about how "bad" Mark Sanchez is. Everyone would look at Mark Sanchez the same way they look at Joe Flacco.

vaneasy2338
12-07-2010, 02:31 AM
Has Chad Henne ever I mean just once played as bad as dirty sanchez did in the Vikings, Ravens, or this past Patriots game. Think about how played Henne played against the Browns, and just think Sanchez played twice that bad against the secondary giving up the most yards in the league. But it's not like dirty sanchez is working with the best offensive line in the game and a solid running game. I don't have to want Sanchez to suck, he does.

vaneasy2338
12-07-2010, 02:33 AM

You want Mark Sanchez to suck. That's the problem. If Sanchez played for any team other than the Jets or a division rival, no one here would talk at length about how "bad" Mark Sanchez is. Everyone would look at Mark Sanchez the same way they look at Joe Flacco.If dirty didn't play on the Jets he would be a considered a bottom five quarterback. You saw what happened when the Jets couldn't run the ball due to the score. That's what Henne deals with every week.

JCane
12-07-2010, 02:33 AM
Sanchez hasn't played well against great teams. Henne hasn't played well against bad teams.

You'd seriously take Henne over Sanchez right now? Take your homer glasses off and do what is best for the Miami Dophins.

Chad Henne. Mark Sanchez. Who are you moving forward with?

vaneasy2338
12-07-2010, 02:40 AM
Sanchez hasn't played well against great teams. Henne hasn't played well against bad teams.

You'd seriously take Henne over Sanchez right now? Take your homer glasses off and do what is best for the Miami Dophins.

Chad Henne. Mark Sanchez. Who are you moving forward with?Neither. And yes I would Henne 24/7/365, and it isn't even close. Just look at the cast Sanchez is working with. Somehow you find ways to justify awful, I mean pathetic performances against any decent defense dirty has played against with that cast.

WVDolphan
12-07-2010, 02:42 AM

Neither.

Matt Ryan.

JCane
12-07-2010, 02:43 AM
Neither.

Matt Ryan.

STFU

Mr_Freezetag
12-07-2010, 04:00 AM
Neither.

Matt Ryan.

Don't you mean Chad Pennington?

L1TTLEB1GGEN
12-07-2010, 04:17 AM
I still think henne can be are qb he has tools and studies like crazy,just coachable things he needs work on like not staring down rec.and etc and the play calling is bad third and 8 and we run, 3and 2 reverse and **** like that we move ball great between the 20s then some drive killling bull**** like wildcat on 3rd and 6 and be happy kicking feildgoals

FearTheBeard
12-07-2010, 04:34 AM

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/12/2wghira-1.png

That's comic gold.

kud
12-07-2010, 04:40 AM

Neither, they're both garbage.

JCane
12-07-2010, 04:59 AM
That's comic gold.

Thought so as well. Never heard back from him during the beatdown. I'll text him when he wakes up in the morning.

He swears the NFL is rigged.

HurriPhin
12-07-2010, 05:49 AM

You want Mark Sanchez to suck. That's the problem. If Sanchez played for any team other than the Jets or a division rival, no one here would talk at length about how "bad" Mark Sanchez is. Everyone would look at Mark Sanchez the same way they look at Joe Flacco.

Flacco 62% 2988 19TD 8 INT
Dirty 54% 2636 16TD 11 INT

I'm the last person to give Dirty any love, but that comparison is a little far fetched. Flacco has gelled with his receivers as the year has gone on while Dirty has done the opposite. Also 4 of Flacco's INT's came in week two, while Dirty has thrown all 11 of his within the past 7 weeks which speaks more of his digression rather than progression. Even going to back to Flacco's sophomore year, Joe could at least complete 60% of his passes during the season. Dirty has completed 60% of his passes in only 7 of his 32 games and 4 of those games he had less than 20 attempts.

Obviously the dogging of Dirty is accentuated on this site due to the fact that he does play for the jests, but no one would be calling for Dirty to be our QB, let alone a franchise QB, no matter who he played for. And IMO Dirty would be exposed even more if he didn't play for a team like the jests who emphasize the run game and have a strong defense to limit his attempts/mistakes.

JCane
12-07-2010, 05:53 AM
The numbers aren't TOO far off. Point being, if Sanchez didn't play for the Jets, no one would be crushing him and everyone would be saying what I say about him now; he's a good QB. I was never trying to imply that if he played for another team that everyone would be wishing he were our franchise QB.

HurriPhin
12-07-2010, 05:57 AM
The numbers aren't TOO far off. Point being, if Sanchez didn't play for the Jets, no one would be crushing him and everyone would be saying what I say about him now; he's a good QB. I was never trying to imply that if he played for another team that everyone would be wishing he were our franchise QB.

Never meant to imply you thought he was a franchise QB. But as far as my assessment goes for QB's (as if it means anything) it's hard for me to think any QB is good let alone decent when their accuracy/decision making/completion percentage is as poor as Dirty's

Vaark
12-07-2010, 07:12 AM
People need to quit. The Ravens and Jets will both finish with at least 10 wins. Not to mention the Chargers and the Chiefs may as well.

We have not shot to make the playoffs at this point. Realistically, we shouldnt be on the graphic when the networks show the playoff hunt chart.

We could win out and our chances of making it are almost non existant. Not to mention the chances of us winning out are almost non existant as well. Have these people watched our offense?

Were talking about a team with ONE home victory so far this year. And that ONE home win came against a team that is pretty much in the tank right now. We are 12 games into the season. We have ONE home win.

In the meantime, Matty Ice cant seem to lose at home. And given the fact they still have 2 games left on their schedule with Carolina, they have pretty much clinched the division and likely homefield througout in the NFC. Even if they lose to New Orleans, they will hold the tiebreaks so long as they beat Carolina twice and get to either 12-4 or 13-3. Hell, they are likely to beat New Orleans anyway considering its at home where they simply dont lose.

Although its possible they lose at home in the playoffs, reality is they will be favored in every game they play the rest of the way. And that means its a damn good shot they represent the NFC in the Super Bowl. Thats right....Matty Ice in the Super Bowl in year 3. But, we have Jake Long. So I guess its obvious we made the right move there.

Following up on an 11-5 season, AAron Rodgers has his team 8-4 despite no running game, no real #1 Roddy White type WR and no big TE version of Tony Gonzales with a 100QBR, 3250yds, 62.5% completion rate and 23TDs to 9Ints. He just turned 27 and is reaching his prime. But instead Saban had to take a corn fed SEC part time RB with dancing feet who through his career has been on the shelf nearly as much as on the field, presently ranks as the #19 RB and is on the downside of his career. Obviously passing on Rodgers to instead select a RB @#2 (top 5 ground gainers this season, only one is a first round selection) and sign a journeyman QB who's best known from putting his head through walls turned out to be the right short and long term decision that we're not still paying for, eh?

Valandui
12-07-2010, 07:20 AM

Honestly, neither. Since we're speaking hypothetically, give me Matt Stafford or Josh Freeman over either of them.

AZStryker
12-07-2010, 08:35 AM

Pleeeease say yes.

Mark Sanchez is pretty good. Not bad for a second year guy. He hasn't figured everything out just yet. He folded tonight. But he was also facing an elite team. Mark Sanchez is a good QB. He's not great. But he falls into that good category. 16TD's and 8 INT's coming into tonight. Not too bad.

How the Hell is Sanchez a good QB?? He is absolutely on the same level as Henne. He is inaccurate and inconsistant. Sound familiar??? He left that game with now 11 ints a sub 55 completion percentage and a lower rating that Henne's!!! The Jets are no closer to finding their franchise QB than we are.

As far as the game goes, it's which QB makes the least bonehead mistakes will win. And that my friends is as pretty even odds as you can get.

JCane
12-07-2010, 08:51 AM
Patriots are an elite team. Not surprising to see very good QB's play poorly against elite teams. Much less a second year guy. Henne plays poorly against bad teams and good teams.

Henne and Sanchez the same? Please lol. The hate that you guys have for the Jets renders you completely incapable of making an unbiased evaluation.

I guess Tomlinson and Revis suck too?

nyjunc
12-07-2010, 08:53 AM
I'm not happy about anything, the way we played last night we could lose to a college team. if we play the way we are capable we can beat any team but last night was a complete joke. I love Rex but he did not have his team ready to play, he betetr have them ready on a short week against Miami this week.

nyjunc
12-07-2010, 08:54 AM
How the Hell is Sanchez a good QB?? He is absolutely on the same level as Henne. He is inaccurate and inconsistant. Sound familiar??? He left that game with now 11 ints a sub 55 completion percentage and a lower rating that Henne's!!! The Jets are no closer to finding their franchise QB than we are.

As far as the game goes, it's which QB makes the least bonehead mistakes will win. And that my friends is as pretty even odds as you can get.

The 2 QBs aren't close, Sanches has been a top 10 QB all year long, he had a terrible game(was knocked woozy on an illegal hit on the first drive by the way) but that game is a tad different if his guys are catching balls.

AZStryker
12-07-2010, 09:38 AM
The 2 QBs aren't close, Sanches has been a top 10 QB all year long, he had a terrible game(was knocked woozy on an illegal hit on the first drive by the way) but that game is a tad different if his guys are catching balls.

His completion percent and rating beg to differ, more like a bottom 10 QB. And you're right, the game would be a tad different if he was actually more accurate so his guys could catch the passes. It might have been 45 to 14!!!

nyjunc
12-07-2010, 09:46 AM
His completion percent and rating beg to differ, more like a bottom 10 QB. And you're right, the game would be a tad different if he was actually more accurate so his guys could catch the passes. It might have been 45 to 14!!!

what does comp % tell us? sanchez is leading his O to more points, he has more TDs, less INts and his team has 3 more wins and we are winning w/ offense this year. The 2 are not close this year.

Chubby
12-07-2010, 09:49 AM
what does comp % tell us? sanchez is leading his O to more points, he has more TDs, less INts and his team has 3 more wins and we are winning w/ offense this year. The 2 are not close this year.
No they are not close, and hope no one tries to argue.
Chubbs

Ilovemyfins4eva
12-07-2010, 09:53 AM
**** the jets, we will beat them. is anyone actually intimidated by that team? their defense is vastly overrated and they have no pass rush whatsoever. hopefully we get marshall back for this game bc im getting sick of him not playing. he should be fine by now. if he was questionable going into the browns game, a week later he should be good to go.

nyjunc
12-07-2010, 10:11 AM
**** the jets, we will beat them. is anyone actually intimidated by that team? their defense is vastly overrated and they have no pass rush whatsoever. hopefully we get marshall back for this game bc im getting sick of him not playing. he should be fine by now. if he was questionable going into the browns game, a week later he should be good to go.

I'm sure we'll be intimidated by Miami:lol:

revis is healthy so Marshall coming back doesn't scare us at all.

phins_4_ever
12-07-2010, 10:45 AM

But, yes we still need to run it some in this game and be effective in doing so. That will be the tough task. Brandon Marshall being healthy and playing in this game will be huge for us. We need him out there. If he is out there, Bess, Hartline, and Fasano have some opportunities vs guys not named Revis. We should be able to score a little.

Henne and 1 on 1? Tell that to Hartline who was 1 on nobody. With Henne you have no guarantee of anything good happening on a 1 on 1 situation unless its behind the line of scrimmage with no DL in the way who could tip the ball.

To beat the Jets we have to hope that our D keeps us long enough in the game to overcome Henne's self-destruct mode or the inefficiency of our passing game.

SirDrums
12-07-2010, 10:55 AM
Thats right....Matty Ice in the Super Bowl in year 3. But, we have Jake Long. So I guess its obvious we made the right move there.

Not that *#&^ again...

67Stang
12-07-2010, 11:37 AM
You guys crack me up, The Jets are going to destroy us? GTF out of here, how pathetic! News Flash, the Jets aeren't that good. Their sum does not equal their parts. Look at the teams they just barely beat. We should have beat them the 1st game, and Jason Allen is gone for this one! No body is getting destroyed, not us or them. We can very easily win this game and should have won the 1st one. The historical Jets late season collapse has begun, I say we don't disappoint their fans who know it is coming, just like Christmas every year!

nyjunc
12-07-2010, 11:56 AM
You guys crack me up, The Jets are going to destroy us? GTF out of here, how pathetic! News Flash, the Jets aeren't that good. Their sum does not equal their parts. Look at the teams they just barely beat. We should have beat them the 1st game, and Jason Allen is gone for this one! No body is getting destroyed, not us or them. We can very easily win this game and should have won the 1st one. The historical Jets late season collapse has begun, I say we don't disappoint their fans who know it is coming, just like Christmas every year!

The teams we just barely beat- like Cleveland when they were healthier? how did it work out against Cle for you guys last week?

You should have won the first game why? We played w/o revis, pace and Hol;mes and beat you by 8- why should you have won?

Historical jets collpase? we have 3 collpases in the last 30 years, Miami has more than that in the last 15 inclduing last year.

67Stang
12-07-2010, 12:25 PM
The teams we just barely beat- like Cleveland when they were healthier? how did it work out against Cle for you guys last week?

You should have won the first game why? We played w/o revis, pace and Hol;mes and beat you by 8- why should you have won?

Historical jets collpase? we have 3 collpases in the last 30 years, Miami has more than that in the last 15 inclduing last year.
All I can do is laugh at how much you spin. Juunc you are in so much denial. The guy said it on Monday Night Football last night, "I wonder how many Jets fans are going here we go again?"

I did not say we are a better team, and using the Browns game as a gauge, I can do that. We had no Brandon Marshall and then lost Hartline and still had them in the same position you guys did. Congrats for beating a mediocre team on the last play.

In the 1st game against you guys, Jason Allen Personally caused us 14 points, and a late 1st down by playing the wrong technique on Edwards on the back shoulder throw when he had safety help. The last way is when your boy threw that limp risted toss that fell right in Langfords hands that should have been a pick 6, but he dropped it.

So I will say it again, your team isn't that good, plays well below it's talent level, has a history of teasing it's fans, and didn't beat us the 1st game; we beat ourselves by not making easy plays.

The last thing I will say, that I have said before is your QB is not a cold weather QB. Good luck in Giant Stadium the rest of the way with that. Tempature down, turnovers up! Merry Christmas.

DolfanISS
12-07-2010, 12:31 PM

Well junc here’s the bottom line IMHO. The Patriots are much, much better than the Jets. The jets are probably a little better than the Dolphins. We will likely have a slow, boring low scoring game Sunday that the Jets will likely eek out which will pretty much make my point. I’m sure you’ll spin it as a great win by a far superior team but that will be far from the case. The disparity between the Jets and Dolphins is much closer than that of the Jets and Pats. Throw the first game out the window. I’ve seen Miami beat NE and Buffalo (early 90’s) in that ever so insignificant 1st meeting in blowout fashion more times than I can count. Guess what always happened the next time they played???? Reality slap and disappointment.

nyjunc
12-07-2010, 12:51 PM
All I can do is laugh at how much you spin. Juunc you are in so much denial. The guy said it on Monday Night Football last night, "I wonder how many Jets fans are going here we go again?"

I did not say we are a better team, and using the Browns game as a gauge, I can do that. We had no Brandon Marshall and then lost Hartline and still had them in the same position you guys did. Congrats for beating a mediocre team on the last play.

In the 1st game against you guys, Jason Allen Personally caused us 14 points, and a late 1st down by playing the wrong technique on Edwards on the back shoulder throw when he had safety help. The last way is when your boy threw that limp risted toss that fell right in Langfords hands that should have been a pick 6, but he dropped it.

So I will say it again, your team isn't that good, plays well below it's talent level, has a history of teasing it's fans, and didn't beat us the 1st game; we beat ourselves by not making easy plays.

The last thing I will say, that I have said before is your QB is not a cold weather QB. Good luck in Giant Stadium the rest of the way with that. Tempature down, turnovers up! Merry Christmas.

Now injuries are the excuse?:lol: We beat you guys w/o Revis, Jenkins, pace and Holmes

yes just like when the temps went down last year and we made a run to the title game. When will bitter, jealous dolphin fans learn?

Well junc here’s the bottom line IMHO. The Patriots are much, much better than the Jets. The jets are probably a little better than the Dolphins. We will likely have a slow, boring low scoring game Sunday that the Jets will likely eek out which will pretty much make my point. I’m sure you’ll spin it as a great win by a far superior team but that will be far from the case. The disparity between the Jets and Dolphins is much closer than that of the Jets and Pats. Throw the first game out the window. I’ve seen Miami beat NE and Buffalo (early 90’s) in that ever so insignificant 1st meeting in blowout fashion more times than I can count. Guess what always happened the next time they played???? Reality slap and disappointment.

The pats are playing much better but they are not much better and the difference btw NE and us is not as great as the difference btw us and Miami.

DolfanISS
12-07-2010, 12:54 PM
Now injuries are the excuse?:lol: We beat you guys w/o Revis, Jenkins, pace and Holmes

yes just like when the temps went down last year and we made a run to the title game. When will bitter, jealous dolphin fans learn?

The pats are playing much better but they are not much better and the difference btw NE and us is not as great as the difference btw us and Miami.

If you say so. The game will go like I said Sunday, just wait.

SirDrums
12-07-2010, 12:57 PM

October 4

NE 41
Mia 14

Dec 6

NE 43
NYJ 3

Yeah looks like a huge differnce between our teams..

DeathStar
12-07-2010, 01:00 PM

We're in deep **** lol.

I feel we get smoked too :(

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

October 4

NE 41
Mia 14

Dec 6

NE 43
NYJ 3

Yeah looks like a huge differnce between our teams..

that poster does have a point...the pats special teams decided that game, not tom brady and the pats offense...

last night, the pats offense was on fire and couldn't miss...

they are playing much better with respect to their offense

DolfanISS
12-07-2010, 01:04 PM
I feel we get smoked too :(

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

that poster does have a point...the pats special teams decided that game, not tom brady and the pats offense...

last night, the pats offense was on fire and couldn't miss...

they are playing much better with respect to their offense

The Jets offense isn’t good enough to blow out Denver, Detroit, Cleveland or Houston it will not be good enough to blow us out (#4 defense in the league). Unfortunately they will take the game because we have the worst offense in the NFL. Revis will likely take Marshall out and finheaven posters will have all the excuses in the book why our marquee free agent WR can’t do squat vs a premier CB. We will likely score 6 – 13 points but will hold the Jets to 17-20 (probably due to Henne INT’s). No blowout here trust me, these teams are too close. Jets just have a better offense than us.

DolfanISS
12-07-2010, 01:16 PM
From the NE papers:

The Jets just made one mistake in Monday night's 45-3 humiliation at the hands of the Patriots, a loss that probably means the fifth seed in the AFC playoffs and brings a reminder that this team has beaten exactly zero teams with a winning record since Week 2.

Us and the Jets are close. They just have a horseshoe enlodged up their *****. Actually they just have a better offense than us.

67Stang
12-07-2010, 01:18 PM

The pats are playing much better but they are not much better and the difference btw NE and us is not as great as the difference btw us and Miami. Boy are you in for a rude awakening this week.

67Stang
12-07-2010, 01:34 PM
From the NE papers:

The Jets just made one mistake in Monday night's 45-3 humiliation at the hands of the Patriots, a loss that probably means the fifth seed in the AFC playoffs and brings a reminder that this team has beaten exactly zero teams with a winning record since Week 2.

Us and the Jets are close. They just have a horseshoe enlodged up their *****. Actually they just have a better offense than us.
Wow, I did not know that. Even more evidence of how over-blown their team is, just like their coach.

jetstream1066
12-07-2010, 01:37 PM

hahaha..you are right...the Jets suck....and do you really think Marshall is the key to your team's success

jtoomuch
12-07-2010, 01:39 PM

We're in deep **** lol.

Maybe they should be worried about US taking out our frustration from the Browns game.

jetstream1066
12-07-2010, 01:40 PM

Ha..I love when ppl question the caliber of teams the Jets beat when your team can't beat those same teams

ojmcduffy
12-07-2010, 01:59 PM
god i hate jets week

miamiron
12-07-2010, 02:05 PM
Future Jet headlines...SALARY CAP HELL

nyjunc
12-07-2010, 03:31 PM
Future Jet headlines...SALARY CAP HELL

We have been hearing about that for 3-4 years from dolphin fans, when will you guys understand we have a cap guru running our team?

Pinkboy
12-07-2010, 03:41 PM
So NYJunc , are you still disrespecting the fact that the Pats are practically unbeatable at home in the regular season with Brady?

"excellent chance" as you said to beat NE in NE huh?

lol

Told ya they're a different team at home but you refuse to listen,, with your replies that you beat em last time in NY, as if that means anything.. hehe

I've been telling you this for a year now.

You got blown out in NE two years in a row now with Rex. They haven't lost at home in 5 seasons with Brady. Maybe it's time for you to realize they're a different team at home instead of arguing about it for months and looking foolish.

Ilovemyfins4eva
12-07-2010, 03:47 PM

you do realize that sanchez still has not proven he can play in the cold despite what u r saying about ur ''title'' run in the cold. first of all, lets go by the jets late season games last year.

first game in december in toronto, dome vs buffalo- weather not an issue
next game in tampa- sanchez does not play
next game- home vs atlanta- cold weather game= jets lose, sanchez throws 3 ints- great game
next game- at indy, weather not a factor, sanchez still ****in sucked until the backups came in.
next game vs cincy- freezing, but yet sanchez only threw for 60 yds on a 8/16 passing night. was not asked to do anything.
next game- playoffs at cincy cold game- sanchez played well, but then again, he only had to throw 15 times, ur defense last year carried u all the way through until u lost.
next game- at sd- weather not a factor, sanchez still stunk it up.
next game at indy- weather not a factor- ur run ends.

first real cold game of this year- at pats= humiliated, jets stunk. sanchez stunk.
next game vs miami- cold weather
next game at pitt-cold weather
next game at chi- cold weather
next game vs buff- cold weather.

bottom line, u mention how sanchez was able to carry u when the temps dropped but ur mistaken as i proved to u. in 3 cold games last year, first game he throws 3 ints and u lose, the next game u win but he threw for a total of 60 yds on 8/16 passing, and then the next game at cincy he played well but only was asked to throw 15 times. he will now be asked to shoulder more of the load, and until he proves he can consistently play in the cold, i dont want to here how he can. he has a great chance to prove it over the final 4 games as everyone of those is basically almost guaranteed to be a cold weather game. lets see how he does.

67Stang
12-07-2010, 04:03 PM
Ha..I love when ppl question the caliber of teams the Jets beat when your team can't beat those same teams
Hey Genius, learn to read. Noone is talking about if we are a better team or not. We are saying the Jets are overatted, which they are. Your team is underavhieving, and not a top NFL team. No where did I say we were.

JCane
12-07-2010, 08:16 PM
Maybe they should be worried about US taking out our frustration from the Browns game.

And they probably would be if this team had ANYTHING at all to play for and MAYBE showed a little bit of heart and emotion each week.

12 games. 6-6. I've yet to see any heart from this team.

X-Pacolypse
12-07-2010, 08:24 PM
Yet another Dirk Diggler thread hits the Depths.

jetstream1066
12-08-2010, 06:57 AM
Hey Genius, learn to read. Noone is talking about if we are a better team or not. We are saying the Jets are overatted, which they are. Your team is underavhieving, and not a top NFL team. No where did I say we were.

and I'm the genius ???

JCane
12-08-2010, 07:27 AM
and I'm the genius ???

Apparently. You didn't capatilize the first letter of your sentence.

See how ridiculously petty Internet fights can turn?

I know it's hard...but please, don't be a queer. The letter 'c' is right beside the letter 'v.'

nyjunc
12-08-2010, 09:25 AM
So NYJunc , are you still disrespecting the fact that the Pats are practically unbeatable at home in the regular season with Brady?

"excellent chance" as you said to beat NE in NE huh?

lol

Told ya they're a different team at home but you refuse to listen,, with your replies that you beat em last time in NY, as if that means anything.. hehe

I've been telling you this for a year now.

You got blown out in NE two years in a row now with Rex. They haven't lost at home in 5 seasons with Brady. Maybe it's time for you to realize they're a different team at home instead of arguing about it for months and looking foolish.

We played as poorly as we could, if we play our game we have an excellent chance but we didn't.

I never disagreed that they are a much better home team and I never said we'd win but if we play our game we would have an excellent chance to win. Unfortunately we did not.

When did I say NE wasn't a great home team? streaks end, NE got humiliated at home in their biggest home game of the last few years in postseason last year. They can be beat at home.

you do realize that sanchez still has not proven he can play in the cold despite what u r saying about ur ''title'' run in the cold. first of all, lets go by the jets late season games last year.

first game in december in toronto, dome vs buffalo- weather not an issue
next game in tampa- sanchez does not play
next game- home vs atlanta- cold weather game= jets lose, sanchez throws 3 ints- great game
next game- at indy, weather not a factor, sanchez still ****in sucked until the backups came in.
next game vs cincy- freezing, but yet sanchez only threw for 60 yds on a 8/16 passing night. was not asked to do anything.
next game- playoffs at cincy cold game- sanchez played well, but then again, he only had to throw 15 times, ur defense last year carried u all the way through until u lost.
next game- at sd- weather not a factor, sanchez still stunk it up.
next game at indy- weather not a factor- ur run ends.

first real cold game of this year- at pats= humiliated, jets stunk. sanchez stunk.
next game vs miami- cold weather
next game at pitt-cold weather
next game at chi- cold weather
next game vs buff- cold weather.

bottom line, u mention how sanchez was able to carry u when the temps dropped but ur mistaken as i proved to u. in 3 cold games last year, first game he throws 3 ints and u lose, the next game u win but he threw for a total of 60 yds on 8/16 passing, and then the next game at cincy he played well but only was asked to throw 15 times. he will now be asked to shoulder more of the load, and until he proves he can consistently play in the cold, i dont want to here how he can. he has a great chance to prove it over the final 4 games as everyone of those is basically almost guaranteed to be a cold weather game. lets see how he does.

In the PLAYOFFS, on the ROAD w/ a wind chill of EIGHT degrees he played one of his best games s a pro and was nearly flawless. he had 3 incompletiosn and 2 of them were drops.

It was cold against Houston at home a few weeks back and he played very well. He didn't play poorly b/c of the cold the other night. if it was just him maybe I'd agree but the entire team was pathetic.

When did I say he carried us last year?

Ilovemyfins4eva
12-08-2010, 09:30 AM
We played as poorly as we could, if we play our game we have an excellent chance but we didn't.

I never disagreed that they are a much better home team and I never said we'd win but if we play our game we would have an excellent chance to win. Unfortunately we did not.

When did I say NE wasn't a great home team? streaks end, NE got humiliated at home in their biggest home game of the last few years in postseason last year. They can be beat at home.

In the PLAYOFFS, on the ROAD w/ a wind chill of EIGHT degrees he played one of his best games s a pro and was nearly flawless. he had 3 incompletiosn and 2 of them were drops.

It was cold against Houston at home a few weeks back and he played very well. He didn't play poorly b/c of the cold the other night. if it was just him maybe I'd agree but the entire team was pathetic.

When did I say he carried us last year?you always mention how sanchez as a rookie led you to the afc championship, making it seem like he was the leader behind your run.

nyjunc
12-08-2010, 09:58 AM
you always mention how sanchez as a rookie led you to the afc championship, making it seem like he was the leader behind your run.

The QB does lead, that's his job. W/o Mark stepping up and playing his best football of the year we don't beat Cincy or SD.

jetsknicks1
12-08-2010, 10:43 AM

You talk about spin but then go on to do the same thig you accuse others of.
You had no Brandon Marshall: Every team deals with injuries and has that guy really done anything at all this season? He's obviously not the gamebreaker all Phin fans thought he would be.
You give us sarcstic congrats for beating a "Mediocre" team, yet it's the same mediocre team that beat both you & the Pats.
Sanchez & Edwards make good throws/catches against the Phins but you have a list of excuses to try to validate your bad play. Plus, I hate the "We beat ourselves" excuse when any team (Even ours) loses. A team loses because the other team plays better and makes fewer mistakes.
Do I think Sunday's game will be an easy win? no. But I just don't see us coming out anything less less than totally fired up and ready to prove that we are a much better team then was on the field on Monday.

67Stang
12-12-2010, 10:10 PM
Ya, you are muuuuuccchhhhhh better team. LMAO..... Spin that