PDA

View Full Version : henning you ****!!

sinPHIN
12-12-2010, 07:15 PM
:tantrum:run on 3rd and 15 what a great call. god i cannot wait to watch this team play without your sinile *** calling plays!

icelatte39
12-12-2010, 07:26 PM
Yes, his playcalling is atrocious, but our execution is just as bad.

napsndreds
12-12-2010, 07:28 PM
You mean Henne right ? Not henning? Not sure I see Dan henning out there

sinPHIN
12-12-2010, 07:35 PM
both

jvw
12-12-2010, 07:41 PM
You are crazy if you think any OC could make those players look good. what is he suppose to do on 3rd in 15 with his back against his endzone protecting a lead......let butterfingers Henne throw from the shot gun? no, how about throw it behind Marshall so he could tip it in the air so the Jets can get it.....No, how about he has two players assigned to Ellis and neither blocks him and Ellis gets the sack......If he did anything but run the football i would have put my foot through the TV......

HENNING IS NOT THE PROBLEM ITS THE PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!

Wildbill3
12-12-2010, 07:46 PM
You are crazy if you think any OC could make those players look good. what is he suppose to do on 3rd in 15 with his back against his endzone protecting a lead......let butterfingers Henne throw from the shot gun? no, how about throw it behind Marshall so he could tip it in the air so the Jets can get it.....No, how about he has two players assigned to Ellis and neither blocks him and Ellis gets the sack......If he did anything but run the football i would have put my foot through the TV......

HENNING IS NOT THE PROBLEM ITS THE PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!Henning is a problem. the problem as far as playcalling goes on a weekly basis. does he have a lot to work with? not at the momment. but the old man has to go.

rdksek844
12-12-2010, 07:46 PM
They both need to go. Henne is such a puss. He is so scared to throw an int. he throws two sections deep into the crowd. He is our future?? Really??

Clipse
12-12-2010, 09:38 PM
They both need to go. Henne is such a puss. He is so scared to throw an int. he throws two sections deep into the crowd. He is our future?? Really??

That's what this idiotic coaching staff has taught him Anyone wanting this coaching staff anywhere near Andrew Luck, Jake Locker, Ryan Mallett, or any other QB we draft has no clue.